His Unwilling Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The friction of their bodies was prolonging her orgasm, consuming her with intense pleasure that bordered on pain. Unable to move herself, he had gripped her hips and was forcibly slamming them against his own as he railed her. He slapped her ass once, twice.

"AH! THEO! P-PLEASE!" Her orgasm was still going. She couldn't take it anymore. Her juices were running down her legs from her repeated crests of pleasure. She writhed against him, but her movements only seemed to excite her more.

Theo didn't stop. Grunting with every rapid thrust, he continued to pump into her. "Ah- AH! YES!"

She screamed out as he picked up the pace. Her body was shaking uncontrollably. He smacked her ass again and then shoved her back against the wall, thrusting recklessly. She had lost track of her orgasms at this point. She was on a peak and she wasn't coming down. She was riding an intense tidal wave with no end in sight.

And then, with a loud, ecstasy filled moan, he came inside her, shuddering at the intensity of his release. The sensation of him filling her up provoked one final whimper from her. She was shaking all over. Never before had she ever experienced such intense pleasure.

Still inside her, Theo glanced down at her, his eyes piercing. He smiled crookedly. "Well. Thank you for the consultation. I promise to do your likeness justice." He leaned in, placing a gentle, almost tender kiss on her temple. He smoothed back a piece of her hair from her sweaty forehead.

Not able to do much else, she nodded numbly. And then she promptly passed out.

The next morning, she woke up in her own bed. The events from the previous day played through her mind in a blur. She couldn't tell if it had been a twisted dream or a thrilling nightmare, until she checked her phone and saw the email from her internship supervisor confirming her absence.

Marinette's fingers moved on their own from there. She opened up her Instagram, navigating to Theo's account. Unblocked him.

"Good luck with your latest sculpture. Let me know if you need any more inspiration.

-Muse"

12