His Vampire Bride

Story Info
Some things are best left dead, unless they're really sexy.
6.1k words
4.29
11.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I was telling some dude about this vampire movie I was going to see, and he told me to forget about the movie. He said he could tell me the story of some true vampire tale he insists actually happened. Not sure to believe him but it sure sounds true. More exciting than any movie if you ask me. So now I'm asking you. What do you think? Could it be true? He swears it is.)

"Tick tock, tick tock..."

The sound of time dissipating on the grandfather clock pendulum annoyed her fractured thoughts.

Melanie had been long aware of the magical legends associated with the curse spewed out by her dying fiancé. He would be back to reclaim her on the one year anniversary of his untimely death, and consummate their interrupted marriage.

"Pitter patter, pitter patter..."

The sound of mice feet again, tip toeing in the darkness as though they had a right to be there, which of course they didn't, despite the tasty fallen morsels of yummy custard pudding she had devoured for desert.

A sudden wind chilled her shoulders, causing her to pull the blanket up a little tighter around her long slender neck.

She turned onto her side to check the elaborate stained glass window to make sure it hadn't been opened by some visiting entity. It remained tightly shut and locked. She heaved a sigh of disappointment into the chilly night air, watching the fog like cloud rise from her lips like steamy vapors.

Her reflection on the wall mirror was still radiant and beaming, showing off lush, thick lips that were naturally cherry red and that had never been kissed by any creature, mortal or otherwise. Had she been able to consummate her union to Vladimir a year earlier, than undoubtedly his fangs would have pierced her milky white veins, rendering the full length mirror incapable of capturing her image. But the sprinkled hemlock in his wine had cruelly kept him out of her longing, loving arms. Until hopefully now...she wondered if there was any truth to his deathbed declaration that he would be back in exactly one year. That one year was now up, and this very night the curse appointed time for the blood free corpse to claim his virgin Melanie.

"I want you, I need you..."

A lingering whisper, leftover from a year old death, captivating her itching ears. It echoed in haunting swirls, reminiscent of a time when her impossibly handsome fiancé had been poisoned by Jade, his jealous male rival brother. Jade had made it clear upon the morning of their honeymoon, that if he couldn't have Melanie, then no man could, especially not his brother, Vladimir.

The near skeletal remains of her fiancé still graced the stone catacombs in the basement below, entombed with diligent leeches that kept the withering body atrophied and ready to disintegrate with dust.

Melanie had long since thought about sneaking out of her room at night, and descending the spiral iron staircase that wound perpetually downward, reigniting his heart with a gentle slit of her wrist, but Jade had place a permanent guard upon the catacomb door, forever barring her entrance.

"Clomp clomp, clomp clomp..."

Loud, melodic footsteps, unmistakably belonging to the man she had scorned and smitten. Jade! The one she was certain had spiked the wedding wine with heart stopping hemlock, allowing him to cruelly entomb Vladimir's incredibly handsome and buff body, allowing it to rot away amongst the rats and the vermin insects that loved to nibble incessantly.

"Damn you Jade," she whispered bitterly. The grandfather clock pendulum had long ago struck midnight, rhyming off the twelve chimes that were supposedly to have brought her precious fiancé back to life. Only he had not yet appeared as anticipated, and the sudden single chime now struck by the pendulum heralded the arrival of one o'clock. Perhaps Vladimir's desperate assertion he would return to claim her exactly one year later, was merely that, a hollow promise that would linger unfulfilled for time and eternity.

The heavy oaken door, interwoven with re-enforced iron, creaked as it swung open.

Jade stepped in, his jet black hair dangling triumphantly onto broad, tempting shoulders. His rippling abdomen and muscular pecs shimmered in the moonlight that shone brilliantly past the stained glass window.

"Don't you know it's customary for a person to knock before entering a lady's room," she spat out.

Jade shook his head but still managed to brandish a smile despite her stubborn defiance and petulance.

"Still the smitten bride, whose wannabe lover was snatched so cruelly from your arms a year ago this very night! You're still not wallowing in the delusion that the rotting Vladimir can come back to life and break free from his restraints and leeches? His heart, severely laced with hemlock, shall never beat again."

"He will come to me just as how he promised," Melanie managed, her voice wavering as she brushed a fat, solitary tear that strolled down her astonishingly pretty face.

"As Vladimir's younger brother, I am rightfully next in line to claim those things which belonged to him, of which you are one. You must give up this nonsense and take part in planned nuptials that shall bring us together forever."

He bared his fangs, sending shivers of hate and spite racing along her spine. She would rather die than give in to his unwelcome advances. Still, she was well aware of the palace protocol. Her starving family had sold her into eternal slavery, a role she accepted as the future bride of Vladimir, only it was his cold hearted brother that was destined to take her in his arms if her poisoned fiancé could not raise himself up again.

"Vladimir swore on his deathbed he would raise himself again this very night, and take vengeance on you, then claim me back as his loving bride."

"Sheer and utter nonsense," Jade shouted. "You would do well to remember that I can have the flesh whipped off your back if I so choose, right to the very bone. But it is such a very pretty flesh, and it shall belong to me this very night. The customary year of mourning is now officially up. Bathe yourself in oils and perfume your body. I shall be back at precisely two o'clock, and you shall give up your virginity and mortality to me or you shall be lashed to the very death. Do you understand, my pretty, human wench?"

"The only thing I understand is that Vladimir shall return and when he does, your heart will be squished to dust in his powerful hand."

"You have one hour to prepare. And you had better please me in every way, or I shall put your beautiful face inside this iron cage with a hungry rat."

He flung the iron cage down onto the ground, sending shivers along her frightened spine. Official palace protocol had given her one whole year to mourn and remain a virgin, but her year was now officially up, which meant she now belonged to Jade, and he had the power to do with her whatsoever he pleased.

"One hour," he reiterated sternly, his black eyes like evil pools that resonated with lust and desire. "I shall puncture your pretty little neck, then make love to you the whole night through. Your voluptuous, sumptuous body shall belong to me forever, and you shall bear my heir. Do you understand?"

She wanted to spit in his face but he was all out of patience. She merely nodded.

He stepped forward, clutching her cheeks in between a thumb and finger. "Say it, wench! I want to hear you say it!"

"I...I shall belong to you in just one hour."

He let go of her and the anger subsided. "Good. I can make things so pleasant for you if you co-operate, and so painful for you if you don't. I will leave the head cage here so you ponder over your fate should you fail to please me."

He kicked the cage as he turned to leave, causing the hungry rat inside to squeal angrily and scratch its razor sharp claws against the rusty iron.

She moved away from the loathsome, hideous cage and scampered into the ensuite bathroom. She lit the candles around her bath, then let the robe slip off her shoulders. She sighed at the reflection of her stunning, Goddess like body. It was supposed to belong to Vladimir, but it would undoubtedly now belong to the wicked Jade instead. The time for midnight miracles had passed, and the man of her dreams had not been resurrected as she'd hoped. She watched as her large, firm breasts hung in mid-air. Her skin was like satin, and her long, gorgeous legs ascending into a rounded bum that would make any man's eyes water and widen. Her sumptuous figure also boasted an incredibly tiny waist, and her wide, curvy hips were simply to die for. She had been saving it all for the man of her dreams, only now it belonged to the man that brought her nightmares.

She poured scented oils into the flowing hot water then swung her long, fiery red hair up off her neck. Jade would undoubtedly want her neck bared and ready for his pointy fangs. Then she slipped into the water and began to lather suds onto her giant breasts with a soapy sponge.

"I won't let him hurt you."

The words startled her, and she sat up suddenly, frightened at the voice in her ears, as the sponge slipped out of her hands and plopped back into the water.

A draft accosted her skin, and a ripple formed in the water next to her, as though someone were stepping into the bath.

She shook with rabid fear. Her emotions were running wild. Jade had just finished shocking her senses and scaring her half to death, but now, a presence that she attributed to the spirit of Vladimir, had suddenly appeared to comfort her in her dilemma.

"Tick tock, tick tock..."

She momentarily put her jubilation at Vladimir's presence on hold so that she might sneak a glance at the pendulum clock. Ten minutes had elapsed since the brutally evil Jade had left. He would be returning in exactly fifty minutes and expecting her to tantalize his senses with her spectacular body and virgin love making.

"I won't let him hurt you."

Being spoken the second time around didn't make them any more reassuring. Vladimir seemed to be making ripples in her bath, and whispering in her ear, but Jade was tossing around rat filled iron face cages and spewing threats about beating her with whips and rods until her flesh sheared off to the very bone. She momentarily succeeded in pushing his verbal tirade out of her memory, then focused on the new spiritual presence.

"My lips have never been kissed," she offered, feeling the windy chill accost her shoulders and swirl purposefully overtop of her swelling nipples. Her spirit soared as she felt a light burst of air brush off her left cheek, then slowly move downward until it brushed off her moist mouth then seductively pressed onto her slender neck and stiffening nipples. She groaned at the sensual wind.

"Vladimir, is that really you?"

"It is me, my darling."

"I knew that you would come. I've been waiting patiently this whole year for you. But your evil bother is very powerful, much more so than your fleeting, sensual, windy spirit. He is also very demanding, and is certain to take my virginity, ravishing my body and impregnating me with his damnable, eternal offspring."

"I won't let him hurt or ravish you."

"You keep saying that, and yet, you have done nothing so far to stop him."

"You mustn't give in to him. You must resist his advances, make him insanely angry, cause him to lose control, and then, when he is at his lowest point of control, I will step inside of him and switch places with him."

"Switch places?"

"Yes, I shall replace his soul with mine, and force his consciousness out of his mind and down below, to where it will become entrapped forever into the rotting, leech infested corpse that used to house my spirit. My body that he so cruelly poisoned shall become his permanent tomb."

"You're going to switch places with him?"

"Absolutely. But it must be done carefully. You must anger him to the point where he is incensed beyond all hope, and to the point where he totally and fully is determined to unleash his full wrath upon you. Then, when he is helplessly consumed by those emotions, I shall step into his body, and his heart and especially his mind, and forever gain control of him, banishing his essence to my corpse below in the unforgiving catacombs, where he will be forever punished by his own evil devices."

"It sounds like a very dangerous game. What if I get him totally enraged at me to the point where he begins to torture me, and you can't gain control of him?"

"He will eventually torture you whether you co-operate or not. He is sadistic and vile. He thrives off the suffering of others, especially females."

"I will do as you ask," she whispered nervously.

"That is good, my love. But remember, you mustn't let him kiss you, or break your skin with his fingernails or fangs. If you do, then you will be cast under his spell forever."

"And if I can't stop him?"

"You won't have to. If he is angry enough at you, and filled with enough rage against you, then he will lose control to the point where I can step in and take over.

"Tick Tock, tick tock..."

The pendulum clicked away the seconds as his chilling spirit suddenly vanished as quickly as it had come.

"Vladimir?"

There was no answer.

"Vladimir?"

There was still no answer.

A lone spider descended along the slippery tiles, now covered with steam from the hot bath. But the chilly, reassuring presence of Vladimir's fleeting spirit had now dissipated into thin air almost as quickly as it had come. For a full year she had waited for his deathbed vow to come to pass, and true to his word, he had indeed shown up, only she was still not free from the sadistic clutches of his evil brother, Jade. To make matters worse, far worse, her allowable yearlong mourning period had come and gone. It was now time to either knuckle under to Jade's demands to let him ravish her Goddess like virgin body, or have him ruthlessly torture her instead. A struggling fly had tangled itself foolishly into the spider's web, and the spider approached its prey with wanton glee, painfully puncturing the fly with pincer like fangs that drew blood out of its writing body.

She sighed at the sight, turning away. Jade would soon be back to puncture her milky white neck with painful fangs that siphoned off her blood and induced immortality. Once inflicted, no amount of intervention by her precious Vladimir could ever reverse the effects. She would belong to the man she hated forever, and be relegated to cruel taunting, ritualistic torture, and forced pregnancies that would no doubt continue unabated for time and eternity as he ruthlessly sought to populate the world with his damnable heirs.

"Tick tock, tick tock..."

She glanced in the direction of the insidious ticking. She gasped at the sight. Her sixty minutes were up. How was it possible that the time had evaporated so very quickly?

"Clomp clomp, clomp clomp..."

The unmistakable sound of Jade's returning footsteps sent shivers of intense fear percolating throughout her entire body.

The trapped rat in the iron mask heard the steps as well, expecting, from experience, that the flesh of some pretty face was about to find its way into its starving belly. Its frantic squeals from the room next door now began to echo so loudly that they tore a strip off her already frazzled nerves. Would Jade really lock her beautiful face into the damn thing if she didn't comply?

She submerged her body in the flesh softening oily water, then rose again quickly, stepping out of the tub, patting herself quickly dry before chewing on some breath freshening mint and spraying her body with thick, sweet smelling perfume.

She could hear the door swing open in the next room but didn't let it phase her.

She chose a silk, Scarlett red robe that clung to her curves but left her giant breasts gloriously exposed. Then she slipped into a pair of ultra-sexy six inch pumps and gave her thick lips a glorious layer of shiny red gloss.

"I'm back," he warned, the door to her ensuite bathroom opening.

She turned to face him and he gasped at how incredibly beautiful and sexy she was.

He let the satin robe slide off of his own broad shoulders and the sight of his stiffening, pulsing erection caused her no end of apprehension. If he did somehow manage to stretch her tiny virgin tunnel with his impossibly thick size, she would surely endure a sprinkling of virgin blood drops.

He stepped closer, coming to within mere inches of her, his excited eyes both wild and glazed.

His hands roamed over top of her slender, silky smooth shoulders until they ran along her back, knocking off her robe. He then rested his trembling palms on the rising mounds from her scintillating bum cheeks.

He devoured her with lust filled eyes that ran the gauntlet of her amazing curves.

"Time for your first ever kiss," he asserted, tilting his head downward as his mouth launched toward her.

At the last second she turned her head away, causing his horny lips to press against her fiery red hair.

"I know you're nervous," he spat out, clearly infuriated. "But you have to learn to obey me. If you should persist in getting me angry, you would end up filling this castle with your wretched screams from the implementation of my torture devices.

"You're only going to end up torturing me eventually anyways, to satisfy your brutal lusts, whether I co-operate or not."

"Who told you that?" he asked, his eyes peering nervously around in every direction. "My resourceful brother has not somehow managed to reappear after all, has he?"

She said nothing more, but simply removed the pin out of her hair, causing it to dangle onto her neck and shoulders.

He frowned. "I prefer that you wear your hair up. It provides easier access to your neck for when I am ready with my fangs."

"I don't care what you like," she said defiantly, spitting hard into his handsome, cruel face.

His face reddened and a swell of anger began to radiate throughout his entire being. He grabbed her hand and dragged her out into the room, where the caged rat lay.

He then picked up the cage with one hand and held her hair painfully and tightly with the other. Then he rammed it over her head and locked it in place.

The starving rat frantically scratched against the one remaining sheet of metal. That sheet was all that separated her face from being slowly devoured by tiny, razor sharp teeth.

"If I flick this switch, then the last sheet of protective metal will rise, and I will let this rat chew on your face until there is nothing left of it, until the morning light rises and I am safely locked away in my vault coffin. Then your screams will fill this castle for an entire day as it tears, gnaws and chews. Is that what you want?"

She took a gamble that he was only bluffing and that he was far too in love with her angelic one in a million face to destroy it. Instead, she kneed him savagely in the balls, causing him to double over in pain.

His hand still clung to the ends of her silky red hair and she could not get away as she supposed she would. She now prayed he wouldn't flick the switch to the hideous helmet.

He dragged her toward the wall by the hair of her head and pressed the fireplace poker downward.

The brick above the fireplace rolled away and a linen covered table swung into view.

Jade whipped the linen off the table, sending a century of dust and cobwebs flying into the air.

"Feast your eyes on these instruments of torture you vile wench. I shall bite your neck, thus making you immortal, and then I shall make you beg for death!"

"I will never give in to you, never," she screamed back at him. "You will never make love to me, not ever. Torture would be far more desirable to me than your rancid kisses."

She could sense Vladimir close by, waiting to pounce, carefully analysing Jade's total loss of control, trying to determine when to best seize his unsuspecting being.

12