His Vampire Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade suddenly yanked the whip off the table and unfurled its savage length, embedded with jagged bone, bits of flesh tearing steel razors, and heavy iron balls.

He used mind control to cause her arms to stretch apart as though they were being held by invisible chains. He did same with her legs, causing them to stretch just as far apart as they could, with the tips of her toes no longer touching the ground. His powerful mind now held gravity in abeyance, lifting her off the ground as the sound of bits of steel dragged across the wooden floor.

"Do you have any idea how even one lash of this whip would hurt? Your back and shoulders would be cut to ribbons."

"Fuck you," she screamed, trying desperately to infuriate him to the point where he might lose total control.

Her stiff resistance puzzled Jade. It was almost as if she were trying to goad him into becoming maniacally enraged and losing his senses, almost as if...as if...

A beaming smile suddenly flashed across Jade's face. He now understood what she was up to, purposely trying to provoke him so that he might abdicate total psychological, emotional and intellectual control. If true, it meant that Vladimir's spirit was close by, desperately trying to infiltrate Jade's body so that he might permanently take it over.

Jade released his mind's grip on her dangling body and she fell to the ground. But he did not remove the cage from her head and laughed uproariously at her. "You were trying to get me to lose my mind with rage so that my damnable brother might gain control of my body. But it won't work, you hear? I'm on to you. The most my brother can possibly hope to survive in wondering spirit form is a few hours, or perhaps a day at the most. I shall wait him out, and come back tomorrow. And when I do, I will more than adequately punish you for trying to deceive me. In the meantime, I shall leave the rat cage locked onto your head. The sound of the starving rat clawing away at the protective steel sheet, and gnawing at its edges should keep you up all night. It might even cause you to go insane. I am sure that by the time the morning comes, you will be nothing more than a sniveling basket case, pleading profusely for me to remove it. I might or I might not. I also might not want to forgive you and press the switch that raises the steel sheet, allowing the rat to chew your face to the bone. So you'd better be nice to me when I return again tomorrow."

The night was going by excruciatingly slowly. The sound of the rat's squealing and clawing away was indeed driving her to the brink of insanity. The rat could smell her flesh and was nibbling frantically at the edges of the steel sheet, desperately trying to find a way in.

"You mustn't panic," the voice suddenly whispered, its soothing velvety tone almost melodic with the consoling words.

"Vladimir. You're back. But you didn't stop him from hurting me like you promised. This damn rat cage on my face...the sound of the rat, it is...it is...

The sound suddenly stopped. Vladimir had managed to wrap his spirit around the desperate rat's neck and snap it like a twig.

"Oh Vladimir. You managed to stop the rat but what of Jade? He has figured out our plan. He will be back in the morning to punish me. He says your spirit can't stay that long out of a body. He says the essence of what you are will dissipate if you don't go back to your rotting flesh, back to the catacombs where he has you entombed."

"I can't go back," he retorted, his voice more panicky now. "In abandoning my corpse I was forced to close the passageway out of the spirit world. My only way of surviving is to take over my brother's body. I have perhaps ten hours more, and then I will be lost forever, my consciousness scattering to the four winds, a hideous unending oblivion."

"But he knows of your plan and has avoided all rage. That is why he has decided not to angrily punish me until after you are forever banished to your fate."

"If he is on to me then there is only one chance left to beat him."

"And what is that?"

"We will have to force his spirit out of his body, and then at that precise second, I shall be waiting to step inside and take his body over, relegating him to my fate."

"And just how will you accomplish that?"

"Not I, my sweet love, but you."

"Me? What can I possibly do against someone as powerful as your brother?"

"I know all his secrets, and exactly where his coffin vault lies. He won't dare venture out of there during daylight hours. He has gone to the city, to find a new victim for his blood bank. When he returns just before dawn you shall be waiting for him. But first, we must get that cage off your head. The dead rat will attract flies, and they in turn will breed maggots. Simply reach underneath it and you'll find a clasp under your left ear. Snap it upward and the cage lock mechanism will release itself."

She did as he instructed, and after a few moments the cage rattled harmlessly to the ground.

She suddenly felt his presence upon her, his unseen lips like roaming honey, gently pressing to her face and neck.

She felt instantly exhilarated, her senses reeling with delight and excitement.

"I will do anything you want me to," she whispered seductively. "Jade so cruelly poisoned you, and had kept your immortal body rotting in those catacombs, destroying the remnants of your being daily with his torments. But I indeed shall help you, and when we defeat him, when you indeed take over his body, then we will make love endlessly and you shall puncture my neck with hot fangs of the purest love, making me immortal your arms."

His presence was thick and sensual, erupting across her Goddess like body with a playful wind that teased her throbbing clitoris and forced her nipples to become taut and tingling.

She curled her toes in vivid ecstasy.

"I can just imagine how sweet it will be, to hold you unrestrained, to let you envelop me with savagely sweet fingertips that thrill my senses. To let your moist, provocative lips brush off every inch of my skin, before finally devouring my hungry mouth with your tongue and glorious saliva, feeling your erection as you thrust the night away, only to fill my womb with our child moments before the morning light."

"All that and so much more," he whispered in her mind. "To run unfettered on passages of wind to where the moon illuminates a million stars, and the sound of cascading waterfalls mold and shape the rock that provides the beds for our ascending bodies, sprouting wings at will, and embracing in the forests by a roaring fire, drinking century old red wine, the color of blood, and devouring tasty flesh as our bodies meld with ecstasy too bliss filled to possibly imagine."

"But we will experience it," she interjected. "I will do whatever you ask, and together we will defeat him. And we will bask in each other's arms."

Vladimir stayed with her the whole night through, thrilling her senses with wind swept caresses that placated her lust, stunning her clitoris and nipples with a vivid heaven that kept her continually exploding with orgasmic joy.

She revelled in the exquisite paradise, and basked in his fulfilling caresses. They then told each other how much they would forever cherish their love, until the brightening shadow of an ebbing darkness began to filter through the open stained glass window, where slices of black night took on a purple hue, and the bands of dark gold expanded to sparkle with rays of glowing silver.

Night's end had come, and with it, the descending of a once bright half-moon, whose fog piercing brilliance no longer could supress the rising sun.

A million slivers of turquoise and tangerine illuminated the jagged mountain side, where jutting tree limbs and scampering deer shared the apprehension of the Great Horned Owl, whose razor sharp beak had failed to find its prey.

Jade had also failed to find a new victim for his blood bank, but flew alone on blazingly fast wind currents, which, if followed religiously, could precisely take him back to the castle and down into his coffin lair with seconds to spare before the dangerous sunrise, where he might sleep throughout the petulance of a bright but deadly sun.

Vladimir's spirit led Melanie downward, her exposed, giant breasts bouncing seductively as they maneuvered the rickety iron stairwell. Her long, fiery red hair was the color of blood, and flowed over milky white shoulders that tantalized his senses.

They came to the bottom of the stairwell and Melanie began to scurry down the corridor.

"No, not that way. Press the torch on that wall to the right until you hear a click, until it opens to the secret passage."

Melanie did as Vladimir asked, pressing the torch until a clicking sound heralded the opening of a secret passage tunnel.

"This is the way past Jade's protective gargoyles. They watch over my damnable tomb and his coffin vault. But this tunnel will lead us safely passed them."

Melanie followed the tunnel, feeling Vladimir's breezy presence. She eventually came to a dead end, where slime covered brick and dangling red eyed bats greeted her with distain.

"The third brick to your left on the third row from the top, press it hard and the passageway will lead to the vault crypt."

She pressed the appropriate brick and the wall gave way, spinning so that she might gain entrance to Jade's secret sleeping quarters.

The door swung back shut after she stepped inside.

The air was stale and putrid, and foot long centipedes crawled aimlessly along the slime covered walls, where wads of green moss had embedded themselves in the widening cracks.

Melanie hid behind the boulder and watched as the large steel door swung furiously open, and Jade flew in, folding his wings as his extended fingers bore long razor sharp nails that were still curiously free from flesh or blood. The villagers were getting wise to his sporadic raids, locking themselves indoors at night and only travelling in well-armed groups.

The coffin crypt was in the center of the room, and once locked shut could not be opened by any force on earth, except for Vladimir, who knew the combination.

Jade triumphantly strode down the concrete steps into the vault as the double steel doors remained open of their own accord. The doors swung shut once Jade had entered, and Vladimir instructed Melanie on what to do next.

She tossed rocks through the black painted windows, allowing the sunlight to shine through. Then she punched in the combination to the vault, grinning with dazzling teeth as the steel doors creaked open. A closed coffin lay below, and within it, the resting, vulnerable body of Jade.

The sunlight permeated the stairwell, causing a blinding light to cast its illuminating gaze upon the still closed coffin.

Melanie smiled. For the first time she had Jade trapped like a rat. With a mere swinging open of the lid, she could cause the deadly sunlight to reach his vulnerable but powerful body. The painful shock would cause Jade's spirit to monetarily vacate his fleshy shell, allowing Vladimir to immediately step in and seal off the spirit connection, forcing Jade's spirit to be immediately funnelled to the rotting, tortured corpse in the catacombs. Then, with a mere press of a button, the doors would swing back shut again, blocking the sunlight, and enabling Melanie to finally consummate a long postponed wedding night with the man of her dreams.

XXX

The candle flickered sensually, casting shadows along the sandstone walls.

Her milky white skin felt velvety to the touch, and his fingertips roamed along her sweetly sculpted cheeks, past her slender neck then across her quivering areola until it touched her taut nipple.

She let the satin robe fall from her shoulders.

Vladimir's moist lips gently consumed the nipple that his fingers had touched, as his hands rested against her shapely hips. Their plan had worked brilliantly, and Jade was now forever banished to the misery of a tormented, decaying corpse.

In celebration, Melanie passionately peppered Vladimir's neck and face with a hundred moist kisses.

His flesh waxed hot, and her scarlet painted nails ran teasingly along his muscular pecs and rippling stomach muscles.

His erection throbbed as she let her fingers encircle it and run along its impressive length.

He poised his mouth to aim purposefully for her glossy lips. Her nipples stiffened as his chest moved closer, brushing against her. She pried her mouth free and tossed her fiery red hair to the side, allowing her bare neck to glisten off the reflecting candles. His spiked fangs teasingly glanced off her neck and she trembled, her heart beating ferociously.

"Are you sure?" he asked gently, wanting her to know there would be no going back once the mortal skin was punctured.

"Do it," she begged. "I want to be your bride forever."

Her eyes were the color of emeralds, shimmering as they stared apprehensively into his sensual gaze. He had not yet used mind control, preferring her submission be voluntary. And now, she had verbalized her desires.

She arched up on tippy toes and held his sexy stubbled cheeks in her hands, pressing her mouth to his nose and cheeks before letting her lips press against his neck, signalling she was ready for his fangs, and ready to spend her immortality wrapped in his loving, caring arms.

He lift her in the air, letting his hands slip off her hips and onto her round, fabulous bum.

She instinctively wrapped her silky smooth legs around his muscular waist and allowed the tip of his erection to toy with the edges of her virgin pink tunnel.

She was panting now, her hot breath channeling down onto his muscular pecs, turning away as his fangs punctured the skin at the exact moment his erection breached her.

She groaned at the exquisite rapture of pleasure and pain, shivering as virgin blood drops trickled onto her thighs and a warm flow of thick red blood splashed onto her slender neck.

Her eyes reddened and her senses heightened, banishing the momentary burst of hurt, until all that remained was the mind blowing pleasure thrusting between her enthralled thighs.

"Make sure you hold out, my darling" she whispered pleadingly in his ear, knowing her tight virgin tunnel would be far too sweet for his impossible size. "I want us to make love the whole night through."

He nodded that he understood, as her hands traced the tensed muscles of his pumping body, urging him on, wallowing in the ecstasy that was the sweet infection of his vampire heritage. She was now to be his queen, his cherished and adored lover, and she relished the role, glancing at the wedding band that had been placed on her finger only a year earlier. Finally and fully, the man of her dreams was free, and she would sweetly languish forever as his vampire bride.

12