His Virginity's Afterimage

Story Info
He never experienced anal before: my most loved.
836 words
4.52
8.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think "I miss you" quite covers it. Alone tonight, I close my eyes and remember.

Your body, taught with anticipation, quivers like the rigging of a sailing ship under the pressure of gale force winds.

Anticipation? Yes. Overwhelmed with my touch after too long a dry spell you collapse into me. Forehead pressed against mine, hands scramble for purchase on my body as if I am the edge of a cliff. As if I am the only thing between you and the bottomless abyss.

Little do you know that you are as much a lighthouse for me as I am an anchor for you.

My breath trembles. My fingers tangle in your thick hair. Plush and courser than it looks in photos. You are built for the wild. No fragile decorative thing.

We tumble onto the bed and you find yourself pinned beneath me.

You struggle but it is only for the dance. Your fingers unfurl as you relax into my control. Your lips part, those eyes - sapphire with the faintest streaks of jade. Like a clear lake reflecting the forest lining her shore.

Your cheeks are flushed. Delicate and pink like your lips, constellations of freckles on your creamy skin. I'm glad we left the bedside lamp on... Or is that daylight through the closed curtains? I am only focused on you so how could I remember such inconsequential details.

When I kiss your lips your mouth opens to me and we are a tangle of tongues and teeth until again we are overcome and must pause - forehead pressed to forehead - we slow our breath.

"I want to be inside you."

They way you whimper makes me realize I said it aloud.

Then it's a frantic rush to open the lube. It's got that sticky quality cheap lube has. But its more that adequate for right now.

I barely nudge you and you turn over for me. Face down, you are a renaissance sculpture of masculinity and vulnerability in white marble.

You turn your cheek on the pillow and look at me. You're not a virgin but you may as well be. You've never had a woman like me before. You've never done this before. And good God, what if the boys at work found out you like to be violated like this?

Months ago I watched you finger yourself for me, bent over your bed, from thousands of miles away. I ached to be the one drawing those moans from your lips then. Now here we are.

You watch me stoke that liquid onto my fingers. Your face is all emotion. Oh, I'm not your first but I sincerely doubt anyone has ever seen you so raw.

You run hot, Little Boy. It's the heat of your skin I remember most about brushing kisses down your spine. And your softness. Like buttery velvet as I run my clean hand over the perfect curve of your ass.

I slowly massage wetness around your asshole. Those muscles so tight. So goddamn tight. It takes me a delicious eternity to work my finger in even to the first knuckle. Your body screams that you are a virgin but your face, your wordless gasps, your hands balled up in the sheets all beg me to change that.

I ease into you. And I explore inside you as I kiss the back of your neck. The fine hairs all prickle with excitement and tickle my nose.

You returned that kiss once. Kissed me right where I carry the weight of our world, and for a moment I felt the stress lift.

But when I am inside you there is no thought of the outside pressures. Only you, squeezing my fingers as they search you for your secret spots.

You are lost to the world now, I think I could ask you your name and you wouldn't be able to answer. All you know is the flutter of my fingertip against your prostate. You clench even tighter, and groan in pleasure.

The sounds you make they hum through my veins. You're waking something in me.

Maybe it's un-dominant of me but I want you inside me. I want to lay my feelings bare for you as you do for me. I want to see the fireworks in your eyes when you blow your load in me.

Sometimes a woman just has to take what she wants.

Again you find yourself thrown to your back, pinned to the pillows. You're so fucking hard, your hips trapped between my thighs.

I take you slow.

When you finish you're shaking in my arms. I stroke your hair and hold you, kissing your forehead. You don't know why you're shivering but I smile into our kiss, clutch you to my chest and thank God for giving you to me.

I'm drifting off now. The memory of your fresh-shaven cheek against my breasts and the way you curl into my arms warms me. I hope I dream of you.

******