His Wife, My Slut Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're married and you're signing up for this? Why? For that matter, why here and not at home?" Agent Janice Freeman inquired.

"It was hubby's idea, but Hank here rightly observed that Gautam doesn't give a shit about me, or else he wouldn't ask this of me. Well, I don't want him here as I declare that I have no intention of going back to him. I don't know yet if I will end up staying with Hank or not. Hell, I might pop up on Indian Singles Chat or whatever, but I will not return to my husband's arms. Well, ex-husband now. You know what they say. If someone's your ex, they're an ex for a reason. 365 reasons in my case. Your agency contracts people to collect possessions for us slaves, right? Yeah, yeah, I know, us 'not-slaves, ' I mean.

"Anyway, if I can help it, I'd like to never see Gautam again. I never should have married him, though it was my parents' idea. Fuck arranged marriage! If I marry again, it will be because I want to marry, not because Mom and Dad want to join the fucking country club! How's that for sucky? I was a bribe to get my parents admitted into the ranks of Beaumont society. What a low blow! They didn't give a shit about me, but Hank actually does," Satya said in her Mumbai accent, which made it strangely sexier when she said it than otherwise.

"That's up to you, of course. There's no rule or law requiring you to return to your ex-husband, and legally, you are divorced. Unlike some other states, here in Texas, you still get half of the marital assets, which will be held for you for that period of one year, though as a 'not-slave, ' to use your words, you're not entitled to alimony. Oh, and you need to strip completely naked. 'Not-slaves, ' as you call them, don't get to wear clothes during their term of bondage, except when weather or other dangerous conditions require them. So, off with those scrubs, missy. By the way, sir, it's entirely up to you whether or not she works during that year, as her registered controller. That's your legal title, though I know that most call you a 'master' or 'owner, ' of course.

"If she continues nursing work, though, she will sometimes need to wear her scrubs again. For obvious, health-related reasons. However, under Texas law, indentured workers cannot be scheduled for more than thirty-two hours per week, and they must be paid the same minimum wage as the rest of the staff. The reason for this is to keep this from turning into another form of unpaid or underpaid labor with sweatshop conditions, while also keeping businesses, and hospitals in this case, off the hook for their health coverage. Remember to add her to your health plan, incidentally, and cover her. That's required by state law. Controllers must provide health care for their indentured servants. I imagine that, as a nurse, this is only a formality, as you would care enough to cover her," Agent Mitchell urged me.

"Of course. Satya is not covered under the hospital plan, so someone needs to make sure that she gets her checkups, both regular and for STIs, among other things. That's the law, too, I believe, but even if it weren't, I don't want her to get infected or injured or seriously ill otherwise. You're right that, as a nurse, I am especially keen to make sure that she remains in good health, particularly since she was always my favorite colleague.

"Yes, Satya, from the first time that you were hired here. In fact, I urged the administration to employ you here. My first impression of you was a very positive one, the way that you handled that one kid. That was more than enough to draw my attention. You weren't even on the staff yet, but you treated that kid as if you were already his nurse. Don't think that I failed to notice that, of course," I told Satya as she disrobed in front of us, showing us her thick bush as well as her impressive breasts, hips, and buttocks, all of it as earthy and swarthy as the rest of her.

"Oh, Texas law requires that pubic hair be shaved prior to any servile medical examinations, so while she doesn't have to shave off the bush right now, she will have to do so at that point. Until then, that's up to you, of course, Nurse Morgan," Agent Freeman informed me.

"Chief Nurse Morgan to you, but thank you. Then again, I was in the Navy for a few years as a corpsman, so some of that rubbed off on me. What is the rest of the processing?" I asked her, not entirely sure as I had never done this before.

"She gets a collar with a leash. Sorry, but that's just required for whenever she accompanies you in public, for legal liability reasons, same as if she were a pet. Leash laws and all that jazz. We have to issue you an IUD for her, but you don't have to use it. Depends on whether or not you want her to get pregnant. If you do, though, prenatal care is your responsibility during her term, regardless of actual paternity. That's also mandatory. Also, no abortions are allowed during the term, since controllers don't benefit from a woman's right to choose," Agent Freeman answered me.

"If she became free and decided on an abortion afterward, well, you have no say about that, even if you shelled out lots of money for her prenatal health. That's the risk that you take when letting her get pregnant. Then again, I could see why you'd want to knock her up. She's absolutely, ravishingly beautiful, and those tits are perfect for breastfeeding, among other things. I would love to motorboat her myself," Agent Mitchell confessed, making Agent Freeman laugh softly, and she probably would have blushed if her biracial complexion permitted it.

"You two ... you're not ... lovers, are you?" I teased them both a bit, while fondling Satya's very fine bottom.

"Guilty as charged, and if you ever want to swing and swap, I'll try to persuade Janice here. She sucks one hell of a mean cock!" Agent Mitchell admitted, causing Janice to slap him on the tush.

"You forgot how well you eat pussy, my man! As you can tell, it's an informal arrangement, has to be since we're Collectors together and a formal relationship would violate agency protocols. We play around more than a little, and more often than not, I'm in charge. Even when I'm down on my knees. I'm just naturally more dominant and he's naturally more submissive. That's how things are.

"Thankfully, we share a boyfriend, so that makes it easier. Sam, that's our boyfriend, is pretty cool and a Top to boot, which suits Ethan's need to bottom quite well. He's rather aggressive and dominant with him, but submissive to me. What you might call a switch, since he has both sides to him. I'm so lucky to have two bi men in my life. Maybe he can join us, if he's not having one of his solitary moments. He can be a bit of a loner and an introvert at times, though he likes to play his saxophone on Jazz Night at Cajun Jim's.

"That's a New Orleans-themed bar around the corner. Has a decent racial and gender mix, but does tend to have more of an ... ebony crowd on average, if you catch my drift. My favorite barkeep there is Felicia, but I have to warn you that she's ... how do I put this? Very saucy, very kinky, very Dominican, and very much fond of the white boys. She sees you and she's likely to try to lure you to a restroom for a quickie. Her husband is Cajun Jim himself, and they have an open marriage. Yes, he's black and, yes, he fucks me now and then, usually in his office. He's straight, though, so nothing for Ethan or Sam there," Janice told me with a wink.

"Sam and I have gotten lucky with Felicia, at least. She's not completely obsessed with white boys, or else she wouldn't have married Cajun Jim or fucked Sam several times now. Yeah, Sam's black, in case you wondered. Anyway, I wouldn't be opposed to getting it on with you, and I think that Sam would probably feel the same way, not to mention regarding Satya. And Felicia? Yeah, you'd get laid with her almost certainly. She's especially attracted to slightly older men.

"That's part of Cajun Jim's appeal to her. He's almost seventy years old, though you wouldn't know it from how hard he works and fucks. Sixty-nine years old, with diabetes, but thanks to the miracle of modern medicine, he can still fuck a girl's brains out, can still run a rowdy tavern like his, and still play a mean bass guitar in his blues band. It helps that he doesn't take any drugs not required for his health and doesn't personally drink more than a few beers or some cognac now and then. He's a Hennessy man, but he's had to cut back in order to function better at his age. He still lifts weights, runs, swims, and spars now and then, as he used to be a fucking middleweight back in his youth. Was apparently quite the fighter back then.

"You guys should both check it out some time, maybe as a group. Just a thought," Ethan suggested, eyeing both of us, just as Janice did.

"Oh, forgot to warn you that I'm bi, didn't I?" Janice winked at us as we finished our business and exchanged numbers, leaving me with a new registered bondwoman ... quite naked, too.

"Alright, sweetheart, enough playing around. I'm taking my lunch here and it's high time that we fucked, don't you agree? I'll let you in on a secret. I'm very attracted to Indian women. Quite so. And now that I see you naked, it's going to be hard to resist humping you like crazy. Here, let me clock out and I'll fuck you in the supply closet. Then we can eat at the cafeteria as always, with your thighs coated by my dried cum. You don't mind being my cum slut, do you?" I instructed Satya, who smiled devilishly at me as I punched out and took her down the hall to the closet for a delightful quickie.

The door was barely closed when Satya bent over for me. I could smell her soaked pussy as I began pumping her with all of my might. I didn't care about her bush right then. That was a problem for the future. For now, I just wanted to mate with Satya, my favorite colleague who was now my indentured woman. I had plans for her, and one of them involved putting my bun into her proverbial oven, and the sooner the better. I wanted her to walk around with a baby bump that said that she was mine, damn it! I wanted her to be mine for life, since I caught the lucky break of having her now, and I was not going to give her up for nothing.

"You want to breed me, don't you, Master? It's fine with me! I've been after Gautam to knock me up, but thankfully, he hasn't yet. I very much want a baby, partly to be a mother, but also to get to stay in the States permanently, to have a child who would be an American citizen by birth. Please do it! Please impregnate me! I do want to see Gautam again now, but next time that I do so, I want your baby unmistakably in my womb! I want to see the look of horror on his face as he realizes that I'm carrying your unborn child. He gave me up to you ... fine, you have breeding rights that he never used and now he's lost them forever," Satya encouraged me, using her fantastic hips and her equally wonderful twat to pleasure me, even as she pushed back at me with her sweet, dusky ass.

"Hell, yes, I'm going to fucking breed you, missy! How do you like them apples? I've had the hots for you since we met and the opportunity to breed you has been handed to me by your dumbass ex-husband, and yes, you're now officially divorced, so I'm not passing this up! Oh, God, that ass of yours ... once I know that I've bred you, that ass is next on my agenda! Are you on the Pill?" I inquired.

"Yes, but just because Gautam pressured me to go on it. I'm happy to quit it now, if that's what you want. I'll stop taking it immediately and we can fuck like rabbits, yes, I said that word now. I'm a bad Hindu girl now and I love it! I'm your slut and I'm happy to belong to you! Yes, please breed me! Please give me your spawn! I'm yours now and I don't ever want to leave you. I don't know for sure what to expect from this year, but I doubt that I will ever want to leave you, Master! Do me whenever you please and take me hard, bareback! Put that baby in me! Give me a little Hank Junior!" Satya pleaded with me as I humped her good and rough from behind and pulled her long, black hair.

"Come for me, baby! Right on my cock, and then brace yourself for the massive load that's coming to you!" I encouraged Satya, who was clearly quite aroused by the whole situation in spite of, or perhaps because of, the taboo inherent to being fucked by me and hopefully seeded by me, too.

Satya let out a torrent of excited words in Hindi as I pushed in and out of her in several long dicking strokes that fucked her into submission. She moaned and whimpered as I played with the ring of her puckered backdoor a little, too, my fingers going in at just the tips for now. When I got my thumb inside her bottom, though, that was too much. I was in balls deep and she gushed like a geyser. Then she clamped down on my cock and milked my prick for every drop that I had in my sack. I spilled a rather huge load into her fine, juicy, slippery snatch, letting some of it leak down her thighs to dry there as I pulled out my fingers and washed them clean.

Satya looked at me with awe and obvious affection, as well as some anxiety, but I surprised both of us with the vehemence of my feelings. I pulled up my pants, pulled her close, took her in my arms, and began making out with her, slipping my tongue inside her mouth. We kissed passionately for several minutes before we came up for air and she looked into my eyes with more love and desire than were there before. Sweat dripped off her face as well as mine as she stood there in front of me with one, very relevant, yet unspoken question.

"Yes. You're mine, baby. I've claimed you now. I'm never giving you back to your ex. Never. He's lost you for good. His loss, too. My gain. Forget it. Your ass is mine, and I don't mean just for this year. Take my hand, dear. You're my woman now and you'd better remember that fact. Yes, we'll have lovers on the side, both of us, but you're my lady, my girl. My slave. My wife and don't doubt that for a minute. You're stuck with me, Satya, my love. Come, let's walk to the cafeteria together for what's left of lunch. It's a date. Our first date. I insist," I told her, making her beam.

My cum was still slick on her thighs, not yet dried, as we held hands on our way to the mess. I couldn't think of any better way to celebrate our new coupling than having a date. Besides, if she was anything like me, she would get the munchies after sex, too. Something had to replace those depleted calories after all.

Chapter 3

"So, I've never had a hamburger before. It's not bad. Granted, it's a serious guilty pleasure for me, as a devout Hindu and all. Then again, as your slave, I'm here to please you and the gods will just have to understand, won't they?" Satya commented as she ate the cheeseburger that I ordered for her from the cafeteria.

"Sorry, I didn't think of your religious prohibitions, babe. I should have," I started to apologize, but Satya would hear none of it.

"Don't be silly. You gave me an excuse to do something wicked for a change. Hell, being your slave is going to give me a lot of excuses for that, isn't it? I love it! All those things that I feared to do, things that I thought of as wrong, and now if you order me to do them, I will do them all. Every last thing that you command, Master," Satya assured me with another kiss, more than a little tongue included.

"Keep that up, and I might well have to take you again on my next break," I teased Satya, who licked her lips in obvious hope that I would do so.

"I think that I'm getting hooked on being your slut already, Master. And that from just what little time we've had so far," Satya admitted, even as she leaned over in the nude and offered her tits for whatever I wanted to do to them.

"Damn, girl, you are bound and determined to seduce me, aren't you?" I exclaimed as I fondled her tits and ate my French fries from between them.

"Master, I live to serve. I am yours now. Gautam fucked up by giving me to you. I adore you. I have for a long time. I've been attracted to you from the day that we met. I was just a loyal wife back then. Not anymore. Those days are over. I'm your loyal slave instead and I will give you even more devotion and obedience than I ever gave him. Why? Because unlike when my parents gave me to Gautam, I wanted this. I pretended that I did, but deep down, in the darkest, most hidden parts of my soul and spirit, I wanted to be yours. When Gautam approached me about this, I must confess, now that we're being completely honest here, that I had to fight back the enthusiasm and play the part of the shocked and jilted wife, when in truth I was wetter than Niagara Falls," Satya revealed something truly surprising about her after all.

"Well, that's a truly fascinating confession, I must say. Don't worry. You're in good hands now. Mine. I've got you and I'm playing for keeps, my sweet nurse. You're not going anywhere, least of all back to his sorry ass. Now, speaking of ass, let me see yours a little closer," I told her, spreading her cheeks as she complied and pouring some soda down her crack to lick it up from her bottom.

Satya audibly and visibly shivered as I continued drinking soda from her ass and even placed some fries between her buns to eat them as well. Not satisfied there, I poured ketchup on her crack and kept dipping my fries in it to eat them straight from her butt cleavage, though not from the hole itself, of course. Satya really had chills on her as I did this, especially after I actually leaned over and licked the last of the ketchup directly from her bottom, cleaning it with my tongue. I kissed her sweet mouth and she gave me the steamiest tongue action possible, making it clear that she knew that it was raunchy as hell and didn't mind at all.

"Whoa, guys, get a room, will ya?" one of the other nurses, Ryan Thorne, teased us both, though it was clearly that he was green with envy, "are you really his slave now? Like, for real, for keeps?"

"Well, strictly speaking, she's indentured to me for a year, but I think that she's a keeper and she seems to feel that way about me. Guess that we'll find out after a year, won't we?" I told him as I rubbed Satya's breasts and kissed her yet again.

"But, legally, you can do what you want with her and she can't deny you?" Ryan wondered aloud.

"Yes, but I'm not going to abuse it. Why do you ask? Are you wanting to know in case you decide to claim a slave or something, or are you wanting to borrow mine?" I needled him a bit.

"Well, maybe a little of both. I'm definitely jealous, I confess. But I'm not sure what my wife would think of it, other than how hard to slap my face if I even tried, with your chattel or my own. Then again, who knows? It's a brand new day. We'll see, I guess, as you said," Ryan shuddered at the thought of his wife wreaking vengeance on him for even entertaining the idea.

"Maybe she wants to own you instead, make her domination of you official, that is," I taunted him as I wrapped up lunch and Satya followed me out of the cafeteria.

"She tries that and I walk," Ryan declared, "She's got too much power in our marriage as it is. I'm not handing over both of my balls completely to her, not like that."

"Good to know. Who knows, you might have something of a backbone left to you, man," I gave my parting shot, though it was clear that I had given him food for thought.

"What are the odds that either of them will end up owning a slave, Master? I have a sneaking suspicion that it will happen, though what that will mean for his marriage, I have no idea," Satya laughed as we washed up, I clocked in, and we got back to work.

It was a little different, working with a naked chattel at my side, especially with patients noticing her exposed beauty and enjoying her bedside manner. She still observed all of the proper sanitary precautions, still scrubbed up, still had surgical masks on, etc. It was going to be a challenge to ensure that she didn't get infected by something on her bare skin, but she seemed to welcome the chance to prove herself in this new, naked situation.