His Wife, My Slut Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep, right on schedule ... amazing, I barely registered Satya as my property today, and yet I already know her like the back of my hand. She's already making me very happy, very proud. Let me make a prediction for you, as shocking as it might sound this early into the whole process. It's just a hunch, based upon what I've seen of your wife's behavior. In two or three months, tops, Brenda will ask you to formally claim her as your slave ... and it won't even occur to you to refuse her. That girl knows that she fucked up, but now she would walk on fire for you," I smiled at Ryan, astonishing him with my confidence.

"How can you be so sure?" my colleague demanded to know.

"Oh, that's simple ... I know a subbie when I see one," I grinned as he nearly fainted at this good news.

"I hope that you're right, even if it would be a huge adjustment for us," Ryan hesitated to dare to believe me, but his eyes showed me that he knew that I was right ... deep down.

"Oh, I know that I'm right. Just trust me, buddy. Trust me. I know what I'm talking about here," I smiled knowingly, making Ryan shiver a bit.

I already had a pain slut before even Satya, after all ... I wasn't born yesterday. If Ryan had reason to doubt, he could just ask Eva Warwick. She would have quite the tale to tell ... with a very satisfied smile on her lovely face.