All Comments on 'His Wife's Massage'

by sammbeltt

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Even when the story ends in divorce...

The worthless troll cannot help but make a shitty comment. Only a real scuzzbucket would spend his days posting dumbassed comments on a porn story site. What a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not bad enought for a rapist

To make her husband a cuck, the whore wants us to believe it was be ause her cucked hubby was a thief. And all ini the last couple of short paragraphs .

Sounds a lot more like an excuse or rationalization brought on by Pete and Jim... who should both be in jail.

I would be glad to get rid of someone like her... especially on double stamp day... she will never be faithful again.

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

No one in this story has any redeeming qualities whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Superb

Takes courage to write cuck shit from the heart. Sorry to you for having a six inch dick. That can't get a whore off. Eating pussy is a pseudo lesbo talent for guys like you.

Impo_64Impo_64about 5 years ago
Just a question: why?

Just a question: why the need to behave like a whore and disrespect herself as a woman? just divorcing him and follow with her life was enough! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OH NO!

He has some serious work to do! Those bastards and his wife have to pay. A gambling problem does not mean you take his wife nor does it mean she sluts herself out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pointlessly Stupid!

One of the most idiotic stories I've ever read. If I could give it negative stars, I would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Video

Make sure write chapter about Arthur show this video public and ruin the slut and two scums

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good grief.

This was a stereotypical cheating wife story. Incredibly gorgeous wife is frigid with her husband but she sees a huge cock and immediately does every depraved things she could do with. Meanwhile hubby jacks off watching her fuck around. Wow. How fucking original. Did you lay awake all night thinking this one up, or did you take a shit on the keyboard and figure: “Hm. Good enough.”

BORING!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
Another in a series of the recent LW trope in which . . .

. . . the cuckolded husband has a smaller than average dick and ain’t great at using what he does have, yet has somehow landed the prettiest girl in town. Maybe in the 1950s, when so many women were virgins on their wedding nights, but not anymore; how many women today haven’t screwed their fiancés before the wedding and don’t know what awaits them? How many women haven’t sampled the wares of more than one man before getting married?

LW stories have three parts: why she does it, the sex itself, and the consequences. A big problem is that there are tens of thousands of LW stories, and every possible why she does it has been used before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Freudian

Ahem, I enjoyed the story. But Jim was a "poor winner" not a "poor loser". Freudian slip?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
As others said

Guess all the good cheating wife stuff has been used up . If you're going to try to serve up leftovers, try to dress them up a little. This one would have been bad even if it had been the first story ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A suggestion. Before you strive to be a good writer, you must succeed at being a good thinker.

This story was not well thought out. The wife discovers her husband has a gambling addiction, some would claim a gambling disease, and instead of confronting and dealing with his sickness, she decides to desert him and become a big cock whore. You forget that while we know enough to maybe bail on the husband, the wife does not, yet She just bails as if she's been reading the same story we have.

And to paraphrase W.C. Fields, the husband may someday be cured of his gambling addiction, but his ex wife will be a whore for the rest of her life.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waxing part

How the hell does she not notice during the waxing that her pubic hair has been removed? Come on man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
good story

but with this tittle we know what's coming as soon as he play with Jim !

The DP was a nice addition.

I don't regreat the quick ending for a stand alone story, because as other have said everything has already be written on that subject ^^

csltcsltabout 4 years ago
Be careful what you wish for.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

crap story, sorry i wasted time on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That was bad

Is it Jim or James? You went back and forth several times. You obviously do not know anything about waxing a womans vaginal area. It does not just come off that easy it is actually quite painful to many women. And for most of them the slightest touch to her womanhood for 24 or so hours is more than likely going to get you kicked in the balls. So her taking not just one big cock but two, and one up her virgin ass is just way to much of a stretch for me. IM OUT

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuck shit

Why is this loving wifes, this moronic bullshit belongs to fetishes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Typical cuck crap ...

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

He should file for divorce on grounds of adultery. Money can be replaced.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not trying to rewrite it was a good story. My thought was the trust find amount that was taken was not so much to warrant her leaving him. Instead of her leaving her and her husband's she continued with her weeky spa sessions as her husband watched, maybe the wife would stake her husband who loved to play poker with Jim, adfing Pete and maybe some others to her husband's taunting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous