His Wife's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,085 Followers

Jim nodded and went quickly into the Massage Room. Walking up to Penny he said, "Mrs. Clarke, I'm so sorry to be delayed. You know what these journalists are like, just wanting to ask one more question. It's funny, I think he could have written his piece without me telling him anything. He had heard a lot of reviews from my clients. It was almost embarrassing. I didn't realize that Scarlett Johansson had been so complimentary about me."

Penny felt impressed but before she could say anything Jim continued, "Now, Mr. Clarke has given me specific instructions of what he wants me to do so let's get started."

As he had been speaking, Penny had turned her head towards him. She could see that he was a young man in his early twenties. He was handsome, not in a traditional way, but in the gaze of his bedroom eyes and winning smile that women find so attractive.

She could also see his athletic build and, for a fraction of a second, a picture of Arthur's scrawny body flashed up in her mind as comparison. She noticed that James's build was similar to the teenager she had seen earlier, but James was a lot more muscularly developed.

As James had finished speaking he had quickly moved behind her head and started massaging her temple, letting his fingers stroke down her cheeks to her neck.

---------------------------------------

Arthur opened the video from the Athena Spa with interest. The first thing he saw was his wife, lying on her back on the massage table. There was no one else in the room. He could hear the light whir of the air conditioning unit and guessed that she was waiting for the start of her massage. He was puzzled on why they should send a video to him, but then thought it was perhaps because he had paid for the VIP day.

He thought of the masseuse who would be entering the room and putting her hands on his wife's body and found that he was getting a boner at the thought. He quickly undid his pants and pushed them off so he could jack himself off as he watched the massage. Then his life turned upside down.

The person walking into the room was not a woman but a man, a masseur, and in horror he realized his wife's masseur was Jim. What the hell was going on?

---------------------------------------

Jim let his fingers move smoothly over Penny's face. He knew the ladies always appreciated this starting technique. It was not as intimate or threatening as a grasp of their body but, at the same time, was relaxing. He grinned as he saw her eyes closing with the restful pressure of his hands on her head. Penny's hair dangled in her pony tail off the end of the table.

Without taking his hands off Penny's skin, he trailed his fingers down her neck, over her shoulders and down her arm to her finger tips. Pressing his thumbs into the palm of her hand he massaged her hand and slowly worked his way up her arm to her shoulder. He then went to her other hand and repeated the maneuver.

Penny was feeling extremely relaxed. A sense of wellbeing seemed to flow from her head to her fingertips. The thought that she was being massaged by this strong handsome man, whom Arthur had personally requested and then given specific instructions to, was exciting. She had never experienced before a man's hands being in such contact with her skin.

Jim spent quite a few minutes on Penny's arms before moving down the table and massaging her toes. Jim noticed that Penny's cheeks, which were already pink from her earlier treatments, were already going even pinker from the effects of his hands on her body. He guessed that other areas where she was sensitive would also be starting to feel the effects.

"Are you Ok Mrs. Clarke?" Jim muttered softly. "I'm following your husband's instructions carefully."

Penny just murmured a low acknowledgement as Jim used his thumbs to press the insoles of her feet and began working his way up her leg, stopping at the hemline of her towel. Having then repeated the massage on her other leg, he now asked her to turn over, lifting the towel fractionally above her so that she could turn without exposing herself.

He started with her shoulders and the tops of her arms, then moved down her back, concentrating on the muscles either side of the spine. He then quickly moved down to her legs.

As Penny had turned over, she had been looking forward to Jim working on her calf muscles. She assumed that he wouldn't do much with her thighs, as they were mostly under the towel, but she was mistaken. As soon as he had worked his way up to her knees, his hands continued and she found that he was massaging her thighs under her towel.

As his fingers kneaded her thigh muscles, Jim said in a low assuring voice, "I can feel you're relaxed Mrs. Clarke, which is good. I'm trying to ensure that I massage all the parts of your body that your husband mentioned to me. I am now going on to the gluteal muscles."

Penny had forgotten where her gluteal muscles were until Jim's hands slid up from her thighs to her buttocks. She automatically tensed as he grasped her ass but began relaxing quickly as his strong fingers went to work. His thumbs started brushing down the crack of her ass and she gasped whenever a thumb touched her sphincter. He seemed to be working on her ass for a long period until he stopped and asked her to turn over again.

Jim smiled to himself as Penny turned over. His squeezing of her ass had really stimulated her. Her sensitive areas, like her nostrils and ear lobes, were beginning to look rosy. He knew that her nipples would also be starting to become inflamed.

Penny had never felt such intimacy from a man, other than her husband, as when Jim had massaged her buttocks. Now it seemed perfectly natural that, as Jim started smoothly stroking her upper chest, his hands should move down and start including the top of her breasts within his stroking movements, his hands slipping under the top couple of inches of the towel.

The hands were now moving in a circular motion, starting just below her neck, moving round to just under her right armpit, then across her chest to just under her other armpit, and then back up to her neck. As his hands moved round, the bottom part of the circle became lower, so that he was stroking more and more of her breasts.

She found that her breath was becoming shorter and she gasped as eventually his fingers brushed over her nipples. Her eyes were closed as she found she was willing him to touch them again. This time, rather than a light brush, he flattened his hands so that his whole palms brushed against her nipples, which were now achingly sensitive.

Jim's smile grew wider as he noticed that Penny was now pressing her legs together, squeezing her clitoris as much as she could. He had somehow now managed to push the towel off completely without Penny noticing. Suddenly he stopped and Penny froze, waiting for his next move. She was beginning to realize that James was going a lot further than her husband intended, but at that moment she didn't want to think about her husband. All she wanted was to feel Jim's hands on her breasts again.

The sensation of the oil splashing on her breasts made her open her eyes. Above her, Jim was pouring a thin stream of oil from a bottle onto her breasts and then moving the stream down her stomach to her pubic area. As he put the bottle down, he turned away from Penny and gripped the bottom of his vest and pulled it over his head.

Penny, without thinking about why Jim had stripped to his waist, found herself gazing admiringly at his triangular torso and rippling back muscles.

In one motion Jim turned around and placed both hands firmly on her breasts, grasping them and mauling them. His fingers concentrated on her ripe strawberry nipples, squeezing and rubbing them between his thumbs and fingers.

Penny was shocked and ashamed at herself as she realized this was precisely what she was hoping he would do. She'd noticed that he'd stopped saying that he was following the instructions of her husband. She was aghast at the thought of what Arthur would feel if he knew about what her masseur was doing, but then Arthur would never know. The feeling in her breasts was fabulous and she couldn't help squeezing her thighs together tighter and tighter to grip her pussy. She would make sure that this intimacy would not go any further. In the meantime she decided to just appreciate it.

Jim was really enjoying himself. He was squeezing her wonderful big breasts and although he saw her slightly tense up when he started massaging them, she had quickly relaxed. She was beginning to do little moans which he could tell was in time with when she squeezed her legs together. He was eager to push a hand between her legs, but told himself to wait until her moans were louder.

Penny had her eyes screwed tightly shut, enjoying her wonderful sexual feelings when Jim picked his moment to slide the fingers of his right hand over her stomach and between her legs. This time Penny gave a little scream of "Noooo!"

Her startled eyes opened staring at him, her expression pleading for him to stop, but her arms made no attempt to drag his hand away. Jim's fingers rubbed her clitoris which was engorged with sexual excitement, as she started involuntarily moaning in her sexual pleasure.

---------------------------------------

Arthur had been watching the development of the seduction of his wife with increasing horror, dreading Jim's next move. Yet all the time he had, without thinking, been slowly rubbing his cock. When Jim grasped his wife's wonderful big breasts, Arthur screamed in horror, but started jacking himself at the same time. When Jim slid his hand between Penny's legs, Arthur was almost crying in his distress as his jacking became more feverish. He dreaded where this was heading.

---------------------------------------

Having finally admitted to herself that she was not going to drag Jim's hand away from between her legs, Penny now was desperate for him to really massage her sex organs. However, Jim had other ideas. Instead of really working her pussy, he kept his fingers relatively still, just moving them imperceptibly. Penny was being kept on the brink of fulfillment. Then she was aware that he had moved his left hand off her breast. She heard a rustle of clothing and then Jim pulled her head towards him, turning it so that she was gazing at his erect cock.

Penny stared unbelievingly at the size of the phallus in front of her eyes. She was still moaning from the pleasure she was feeling between her legs, but her eyes were gazing incredulously at Jim's boner.

She murmured "It's so big, so big!"

Gradually she found her mouth being drawn by Jim's hand on the back of her head towards that shiny helmet. Almost in a dream, she opened her mouth and slid her lips around it. She was mesmerized by the savory taste of that hot mushroom head in her mouth and she started exploring its contours and crevices with her tongue. At the same time she opened her legs a few inches inviting Jim's fingers to rub her pussy more.

Now it was Jim's turn to start moaning. Penny's tongue was exquisite as it roamed around his knob head. She heard his moans getting even louder as she licked the tender underside so she automatically licked him even harder on that sensitive spot. In return Jim teased her juicy clitoris even more, but not so much as to allow her to reach her climax.

Penny felt she was in a world far from reality, but she started coming to her senses as Jim pulled out of her mouth and took his hand out from between her legs. He quickly edged himself around the table to the foot and, grasping her ankles in each hand pulled her down to the edge of the massage bed and pushed her legs apart, positioning his boner at her entrance.

Her gasp of "no" sounded unconvincing even to herself and Jim smiled as he slid his cock inside her a few inches.

Penny's scream was a mixture of horror at his penetration of her and the agonizing sexual ecstasy of having a big cock inside her.

Jim playfully just nudged his boner back and forth as Penny sobbed "Please, Please", begging him to go deeper as she desperately started thrusting her hips up towards him.

Jim continued his teasing, not allowing her to pull his cock more inside her. He wanted her to be his groveling slut.

"Tell me you want my big cock inside you Mrs. Clarke," he said smugly.

Penny was overcome with desperation and screamed, "I WANT YOUR GREAT BIG FUCKING COCK INSIDE ME, YOU BASTARD!!"

Jim laughed delightedly and thrust hard and it was as she felt his big boner stabbing deeper inside her that Penny had her first orgasm and let out a high pitched shriek.

------------------------------------

Arthur's face was white as he gazed appalled at the screen. He recognized Penny's orgasmic shriek, remembering resentfully that he had only ever heard it once before. He was feeling very bitter; so much for her saying that the size of his cock was unimportant. Nevertheless, despite his horror at the scene, he had been jacking himself vigorously and as his wife climaxed, Arthur was shooting cum that splattered over his screen.

-----------------------------------

Jim now had Penny at his mercy. His hands were keeping her legs forced apart as he slammed his cock in right up to the hilt. He bent his head forward and sucked a nipple into his mouth. As Jim thrust into her again and again, there was no delay between the end of Penny's orgasm and the start of the buildup to her next one.

Jim's mouth moved from sucking her nipples to her mouth and she eagerly wrestled tongues with him as she was fucked remorselessly. Penny was pushing her hips back towards him, loving the feeling of his cock stretching the insides of her pussy. Pretty soon she was cumming again, but this time Jim could hold back no longer and, as she was shrieking, he was groaning loudly as he shot his hot jizz deep inside her.

After a couple of seconds of lying there, Jim pulled out and rolled off the table to stand beside her. Penny gazed at him and marveled at his physique and his cock which was still erect. Excitedly she pushed herself off the table and, grabbing Jim's shoulders, pushed him back onto it. She then climbed across him and determinedly lowered herself onto his still hard cock, groaning as she slid down the hard meaty staff.

Jim groaned in delight as Penny commenced thrusting her hips, fucking him hard. She never wanted this ecstasy to end. There was, she now believed, nothing so good for a woman as having a big cock inside her. Just then she saw Pete enter the room.

He was naked and Penny could now see what a beautiful lithe, but muscular, teenage boy he was. His slimness made his boner seem even bigger as he smiled at her and walked around the back of her. He pushed her head forward so that she was leaning over kissing James as she continued to fuck him. But now she felt oil being poured down the crack of her ass. She went to pull up from Jim, but Jim held her steady as Pete's fingers probed her asshole.

Penny wasn't afraid of what was happening. She had complete confidence that whatever the men intended to do to her, she was going to enjoy it. Now she knew what her next experience would be as she felt Pete's cock pushing firmly inside her.

Pete had never fucked such a beautiful ass before and very quickly he was moaning and fucking her hard. Penny was feeling an even higher level of sexual intensity. She now knew that there was something even better for a woman than having a big cock inside her and that was having two cocks inside her.

Glancing in the mirror on the opposite wall, Penny could see the full scene of her sexual enslavement. Pete had grabbed her ponytail and was pulling her head so that she was facing upwards. This was causing her back to arch and lifting her buttocks, presenting them even more for Pete's hips to slap against as he fucked her hot asshole. With her head and chest lifted, Jim had raised his hands to squeeze her tits.

The feeling of her body being ravished and the erotic sight of the scene in the mirror took Penny over the edge. This orgasm was the best yet. Her shrieking and screaming carried on for a whole minute. Jim and Pete climaxed almost simultaneously, spurting their jizz inside the most beautiful woman either of them had ever fucked.

---------------------------------------

Arthur was looking at the screen and sobbing. He'd never been so upset in his life and he had never cum so much in his life. His jizz was dripping off the screen onto the computer keyboard. He was upset but at the same time was thinking of how he could now take advantage of Penny's liberated mindset. He told himself that he still had a beautiful wife and he was going to make the most of her as soon as he got home.

---------------------------------------

Penny was being driven home by Eve. She had never felt so guilty as she did now. How could she have been so unfaithful to Arthur?

Eve was aware of the cause of Penny's silence, but she didn't say anything until they turned into Penny's road.

"Mrs. Clarke I think you need to know that your husband has a gambling problem that he hasn't told you about. If I were you I would check that Trust Fund of yours."

Penny was staring uncomprehendingly at Eve as the car drew up outside her house. As Penny went to get out of the car, Eve passed her a card.

"That is the address of my brothers, Jim and Pete, whom you got to know very intimately in the massage room. I know they would be delighted to put you up if you were looking for somewhere to stay."

Penny walked into the house and went immediately to her computer. The first thing she did was to write an email to Arthur.

'That was the most wonderful extraordinary anniversary present that a woman could ever had. You have opened my eyes to what's important.'

Next she examined her Trust Fund statements. She could see immediately that Arthur had been taking money out almost on a monthly basis for the last two years. There were some small extractions, but others were quite large. Penny gritted her teeth.

Three hours later Penny drew up in a cab outside Jim's house. The cab driver helped her with her three suitcases to the door. Pete opened the door and looked at her in surprise.

"J-Jim's out at the moment Mrs. Clarke," he stuttered.

"That's all right," said Penny, pushing Pete ahead of her, "we can start without him."

Ten minutes later, Pete was lying back on the couch while Penny knelt on the floor deep throating him.

Two days later Arthur arrived home to an empty house and a note on the hall table.

'Dear Arthur, You are a thieving bastard and I have left you for good. By the way, I now know that size does matter.'

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,085 Followers
12