His Wife's Mother Turned him Gay Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret called a few neighbours on the street and arranged for several of the ladies to come to a small party on Saturday. She told Connie that she had better check Consuela's recipes because Connie would be making hors d'oeuvres and serving them. Connie balked at the idea of being seen in a maid's uniform by anyone else, but Margaret threatened Connie with exposure to his wife. By now she had lots and lost of photos of Connie in his maid outfit, and also eating pussy while dressed. Although the identity of the woman being pleasured was never clear, it was very evident that is was Donnie, wearing a wig and makeup, whose face was glistening with pussy juices in the pictures.

On Saturday morning, Connie made his own way up to the maid's room. Margaret told him to choose his own outfit for the day. The only requirement that she had was that he was to wear four inch heels that day. The heels were black, so he choose white panties and bra and black hose over which he wore a black and white maid outfit. It took him an hour of cleaning to get accustomed to the taller heels.

The rest of the morning was spent preparing the snacks for the afternoon. Margaret had taken some pity on him and had found the recipes and made sure that all ingredients were available. When he had everything ready and the last batch of hors d'oeuvres were baking in the oven, Margaret sat on the edge of the kitchen table, and used the handles of two wooden spoons to masturbate with to get her juices flowing. She then commanded Connie who got down on his knees and lapped at her pussy. She frigged her own clit as Connie lapped up her cunt juices. As she was close to cumming, she grabbed Connie's head and rubbed her cunt all over his face, coating his face liberally in her slime and making a mess of his makeup.

Connie fell to the floor, panting. Margaret stood and straightened her skirt. "Our guests will be here in two hours," said Margaret. "When that last batch comes out of the oven, go take another shower, then put on a fresh outfit and apply your makeup to look tarty!"

Connie complied and was available to open the front door and take coats from the four women who all arrived together. He curtsied to them. He knew each woman by sight since they all lived within the surrounding block.

For the next hour Connie served the appetizers and lots of alcohol. As he served, the women fondled and patted his bottom, but also complimented him on his legs and his makeup. One time after returning from the kitchen, he noticed all of the women had smirks on their faces. Then he noticed a pile of panties on the floor at the end of one of the sofas. He looked at Margaret.

"Connie dear, please get on your knees and then choose a pair of panties from the pile." Nervously he dropped to his knees then chose a silky white pair.

"That's me!" clapped Barbara Collins gleefully. She pulled up her skirt to reveal her bare pussy. It was quite hairy. "Get over here dearie!"

"Connie looked at Margaret. She said, "I guess I forgot to mention that I loaned Consuela out to our neighbours as well. She really was a bit of a slut and loved to munch the muffins of all of these ladies. I've told them all how good you are and how delighted you are to take on ALL of Consuela's duties!'

"Now crawl over to dear Babs and get your face in there!"

Connie wanted to cry, but he did as he was told. Barbara Collins drew his face in and cooed as his tongue made contact with her clit. Soon he was lapping eagerly at her sopping cunt! It took five minutes and then she came hard against his face. Connie barely had time to get his breath before Janice Fairlane pulled his face against her bald cunt and he began lapping there! Janice pushed his face further down as well, telling him to get his tongue firmly inside her asshole!

As Connie ate out each woman, the others were fingering their own quims. When he finished with the other four women, he expected to move on to Margaret, but he realized she had left the room. He rested momentarily and then Barbara Collins motioned him over for seconds. As he began licking her again, he did not notice Margaret return.

He did notice her when he felt a coldness around his asshole. Someone had poured a liquid there. Then he jumped as a finger was pushed inside his ass. He tried to turn and look, but Barbara and someone else held his head firm. Then another finger was added to the first in his ass. This was quite uncomfortable! But not as uncomfortable as the large object that was suddenly pushing at his ass, and then suddenly popped inside.

He gave a muffled squeal - a squeal into Barbara's muff that is! "Let him look," he heard Margaret's voice say. He lifted his head and turned it to see.. Margaret was on her knees behind him. She had a large strap cinched around her waist and it held a large dildo which she was trying to force into his ass!

"Hold him steady, girl!" Margaret grinned. "It's his first time, so this is going to hurt a bit!" And she thrust another inch into him!

"One more of Consuela's chores, dearie!" Margaret said to him. "Though I guess it wasn't much of a chore for her. She loved getting fucked. By a man, or a woman. She was such a slut! And you get to be one too!" Margaret pushed one more inch into him, then pulled back and began to slowly fuck the first three inches of his ass.

"No. No! This wasn't part of any deal!" Connie wailed. But then his face was pulled back into Barbara's crotch and he was told to lick or they wouldn't let him breathe!

Margaret set about fucking Connie with relish. Three inches was soon four inches, and then five and soon she had the entire eight inch shaft buried in his ass. And not just buried, because she pulled it out and shoved it in again. And again. And again, and again. She was pumping away at his ass as he cried and sobbed into Barbara's pussy. Barbara held his head by the hair and rubbed her pussy across his face until she gushed her juices on his face, calling him a bitch as she did so.

The women switched places. Janice took over from Margaret, wearing a second strapon, slightly smaller thankfully. Connie's face was pushed into Bonnie Stepford's crotch. Bonnie was twenty years older than the other women and must have had a yeast infection or something, because her pussy tasted foul to Connie the first time. He tried to resist eating her out again, but Janice speared him on her dildo and then began vigorously spanking his ass until he lapped at Bonnie's muff.

It took forty-five minutes for all of the women to have a go at fucking Connie's ass. Despite being told to stop snivelling, Connie cried during the entire experience. It had been horrible for him. His asshole was raw and bleeding. His ass cheeks were actually bruised. And in addition to swallowing lots of jism from the women's pussies, he could swear that at least one of them had pissed in his mouth.

After the women were finished with him, Connie was made to wash up the dishes while the women got ready to leave. Then he had to kneel by the door and as each woman left he had to raise their skirt and kiss their cunt lips goodbye.

Despite the severe pain in his ass and the trickle of blood down his leg from his bleeding asshole, Margaret made Connie fix up his makeup and put his maid outfit back on, including the heels which made his feet throb in continued pain. To make sure he did not shirk any of his duties, she stood over him as he cleaned up the rooms and washed and dried all of the dishes, without using the dish washer. She made sure he started a load of wash, pre treating anything that looked particularly soiled.

Margaret was nude as she did this. Whenever she caught Connie looking at her naked body, she would slap his ass bringing tears to his eyes. Or worse, if he was in the right position, she would slap his dick, sometimes even landing a blow on his balls!

When she finally let him go to the basement -- making sure he did not take off the heels before reaching the bottom -- Donnie crawled onto his bed and wept for ten minutes. God, he fucking hated his mother-in-law! And yet, as he scrubbed off his makeup before slipping into bed, he couldn't help but remember the taste of her pussy. Fuck, he had come to like eating her! Christ, he was really messed up!!

As he drifted off, he had to keep shifting position to try to find a comfortable position. His ass hurt on the outside. His asshole hurt on the inside.

What more was she going to demand from him?

He would soon find out. Very soon

to be concluded in part 2

12