All Comments on 'His Wife's Sister Ch. 03'

by MFLuder

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So Mr. I'm morally superior to everyone is cheating on his wife with her sister!? And I thought Tony was a bad guy!? Mark is a real piece of shit and will definitely end up alone and bitter because he can't think without his dick taking over his mind! Loser!!!

Redwinger7Redwinger7over 11 years ago
Good start

to the story. It could go a lot of ways but should be continued. Maybe Amy tells Loren about Tony and Loren comforts her. Amy could admit she wants a man like Mark and it leads to a threesome. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One with the story ....

Please dont ruin this by letting the wife find out and

1 - she gives consent

2 - she joins in for a threesome

Do some creative stuff like sneaking around, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Adultery, not incest...

Enjoyed the story, however, when a man fucks his SIL, it's adultery. When a SIL fucks her sister, that's incest. Why are these stories of adultery tagged as incest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story captivating

It would be good if you have the wife find out that her sister is fucking her hubby that she get angry she divorces him. He marries the sister then he has an affair with the ex wife & they both end up having his children, living together & sharing him while the sisters make out & have sex with each other, or something along those lines it would be good to read more about what happens to Mark Amy Loren.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
character ( or the lack thereof ) -driven taboo

The sex is written very well, but is set up by author's gift for sharing the players ' qualms, fears and hopes. This started out as just a throwaway stroke story but is going deeper with each installment. Gotta favorite this so as not to miss future advancements. Great job of building plot by MFLuder. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
part 4

You need to write another chapter..he gets sister in law pregnant...his wife finds out..gets mad at him but not for the affair but because she had lesbian desires for her sister for ever...so sister moves in and they live happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CHEATING BASTARD...

Trying to couch this in loving feelings and concern for the wife and sister do nothing to hide the fact that it's nothing more than a couple of lying cheating assholes thinking only of themselves and no consequences. The first time, maybe heat of the moment. But from then on it was considered action that moved the plot. Selfish assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
lol, cheating bastards? Eat a dick

Lol someone is sooooo mad over a fake story. You don't like the way the story is written... DONT READ IT ya pansy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think that the story was a turn on for me. I would like to read a part 4 too see if Amy had a baby for Mark, but his wife just realized that the baby was for one of her sister's boy friend. This was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story. Sure wish my wife's sister had come over for dinner as planned while her sister was out of town years ago. But apparently her parents suspected something based on our chemistry & she chickened out. Too bad she had to even tell them where she was going. Life could've would've should've been different for us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous