All Comments on 'His Younger Secretary'

by smallercuck

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
thanks for the warning

Anyone that calls themself a cuck isn't worth reading. I didn't read it or vote for it, but glad you did warn the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Drugs/booze are not magic

Drunk/stoned assholes always were assholes just covered up. Same goes sluts.

It seems that the slut never did really care, respect, or love her husband. Hope he dumps her ass real quickly. Then she can become the sex toy for the party group; used, abused and discarded. But the author will make him into a gutless wimp who nobody will respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
1*

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding!

MUST continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
if you want

to read something written by an idiot read this and your find the usual preverts favorite it some society best are listed there sick fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If you want !!...........and a cuck story which is not bad.

The word is perverts you stupid person.

Liked this story, not perfect but sexy and a lot of emotion. Keep writing please, thanks for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Their always needs to be a loser and you are one, glad I'm not you.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Soooo, where is chapter two?

When the wife and husband entertain the young couple. The wife could be introduced to the young woman's thick long strap on. Her boss can suck the boy friends cock The wife can watch her husband swallow a load from the young stud meat. Then the stud can fuck the wife as the young woman fucks hubby's pussy teasing him about his pee pee. Then after the young stud breeds the wife, the husband can clean the studs cock and her seed filled pussy. Eating and swallowing it as the boy friend fuck hubby's pussy and breeds him too.

moneymadmisskmoneymadmisskover 10 years ago
hmmmm

The secretary should of drugged the wife n fucked her husband in front of her, taunting the wife, telling her that hubby finds her so much hotter than wifey. We need more cuckqueen stories !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
Where's the rest?

Looking forward to reading the next chapter,

This one was hot!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
i liked this

you have a winner here, please dont make us wait. very well written.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
where is chapter 2 ?

devilspy2001 -- your comment is perfect. I want to read about everything you said in your comment. I am Steve -- a sissy cuckold-wannabe who sucks cock and wants to watch my wife get fucked by a big juicy cock, which I will then suck in front of her.

Just like devilspy2001, I can't wait for chapter 2. Please continue.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

Well, at least the husband rescued his wife. In a lot of storys here the husbands don't do anything and let others fuck their wifes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous