History

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's crazy if she thinks I ever want to talk to her again. It ain't happening. I said my piece, called the wedding off and that chapter of my life is behind me as far as I am concerned."

Sonya went on, "I hear you and that's why I'm calling you now. No one here answers her calls anymore. But she still leaves messages, as I'm sure she does with you. But since you aren't responding to her, she may very well turn up there at Duke this weekend, at least that's the message she left us. You can do whatever you want with that information. We just didn't want our friend blindsided if she showed up unannounced out of the blue on you."

"I still have no desire to ever cross her path again. I'll have to think of something I can do this weekend to occupy my time and foil her plans."

"Hey, I've got a great idea! Greg bought a boat recently. I'll call his wife Debbie and see if we can set it up for the five of us to go camping this weekend out at the lake. Steve and Greg have been chomping at the bit to help their brother get through a shitty time. We can water ski and drown each other and have a blast. What do you say? The slut will show up at Duke and go home empty-handed while you're out having the time of your life. You in?" Sonya pressed.

"Sure, why not? I just don't want to be a fifth wheel and spoil everybody's weekend. I'm not great company right now as you can imagine." He added.

"Perish the thought." She inferred. "It's been forever since we've seen you. Just show up at Steve's and my place at 6 pm on Friday with your sleeping bag. We'll supply everything else. You can ride with us out to the lake. I'll text you if anything else comes up. Alright?"

"Alright and Sonya?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you and thank the guys for me."

"Oh, I will. See you Friday Dwight."

Chapter 3

Before he left for Charlotte that Friday, Dwight left a short sardonic note with his roommate, at Duke, sealed in an envelope addressed to Patricia Koontz. It said:

Stop calling, texting and emailing. I don't ever want to hear from you again. As the ancient sage philosopher 'Hypocrisy' once wisely said: eat shit and die.

Dwight never heard from Patricia again.

He arrived a few minutes before six. As soon as he pulled up, his buddy Steve bolted from the door and grabbed his friend in a bear hug.

"Damn man, it's been forever since we've seen you! Come on inside. Sonya's got a beer with your name on it." Dwight reciprocated the hug and greeting and followed him inside.

Chapter 4

Sonya was a sight for sore eyes. She was wearing a pair of Daisy Duke cut-off jean shorts and a bright yellow tee-shirt. She was obviously braless underneath. She caught Dwight eying her C-cups in admiration and simply stated, "Hey, it's a camping trip for Pete's sake. I ain't got nothing you haven't seen before, so I might as well be comfortable."

They all laughed as she hugged Dwight. "It's so good to see you, Dwight. Steve's royally pissed at me, saying it's too soon, but I remember what you said about being a fifth wheel and decided to do something about it. Evelyn?"

Steve said, "Hey man, I'm sorry. This was all Sonya's idea; we almost came to blows about it."

A short twenty-one-year-old stunning natural redhead stepped out of the bathroom and joined them in the kitchen.

Sonya made introductions, "Dwight, this is my cousin, Evelyn, Evelyn Henderson. Her mother and my mother are sisters. I'm sure you must remember her from our wedding. She served the punch at our reception."

"Of course," Dwight said in embarrassment. "Dwight Underwood" as he extended his hand. "Nice to see you again. Have you been visiting with Steve and Sonya?"

Evelyn stood there sheepishly shaking his hand as Dwight sized her up with his eyes. He estimated her to stand a mere 5 feet 2 inches or (1.6 m (160 cm) tall. She couldn't weigh an ounce more than 115 pounds or (52 kg). She sported the build of a superheroine out of a Marvel movie. Sonya finally interjected before Evelyn could even respond.

"Evelyn's going with us this weekend Dwight, isn't that great?!" She enthused. Steve just shuffled his feet looking at the ground at allowing his force-of-nature wife to blindside his best friend with a sexy cousin siren for a blind date, playing matchmaker.

Of course, Dwight wasn't aware that she was setting him up, so he congenially replied, "Sure, the more the merrier."

They rode together to nearby Lake Norman, which was about a thirty-minute drive from Charlotte. There they met up with Greg and his wife, Debbie. After a lot of hugging and catching up by the best friends, they selected a campsite and proceeded to pitch the tents. It was then that Dwight realized that there were three two-man tents. Steve and Sonya began setting up their tent in one corner of the campsite, Greg and Debbie started setting up theirs about fifty feet away, and that left Dwight and Evelyn standing there looking at each other.

Evelyn shrugged her shoulders and said, "I swear I didn't know. I'm just as blindsided by all this as you are. I had thought that there would be one huge tent. I had no idea. If you want, I'll force Sonya to let me sleep with her and Steve can bunk with you, or they can just take me home. It's up to you Dwight."

Dwight asked, "Do you at least have your own sleeping bag?"

"Yes," she rejoined, "It's an old one I had when I was a girl scout, nevertheless it's in good shape and I can still fit inside it."

Dwight looked at the extremely attractive spitfire and said, "I'm game if you are. We're all adults here after all, but I'm gonna have a few words with Sonya later on for putting you and me in this position."

"Believe you me, I'll be speaking to her myself. But she told me a bit about your situation. I'm sorry about that. We're not all bad, you know. One thing she did say was that you were a perfect gentleman and I would be completely safe with you and from what I've seen so far, I believe her."

Dwight smiled at the compliment and she assisted him with setting the tent up. He suggested they leave their sleeping bags rolled up inside the tent so they wouldn't absorb much dampness from the air before using them later that night. It made sense to her. It was beautiful summer weather and rain wasn't in the forecast. Greg and Debbie had picked up some buckets of KFC with all the trimmings for everyone for supper for a quick meal and easy cleanup. The two married couples had brought enough lawn chairs for everyone. That night they built a campfire which they all sat around regaling humorous stories from the past, especially poking good-natured fun at Dwight for Evelyn's benefit who was immediately comfortable with him and with the group.

Suddenly Greg and Steve feigned drowsiness and said that it was about time for the old married couples to turn in. Of course, everyone knew what they would be doing inside their tents pretty soon. Dwight asked Evelyn, "Would you like to go for a walk?"

"Sure," she retorted, "I bet it won't be long before animal sounds will be heard coming from those two tents" she chuckled.

"I'm sure they mean for it to be mood music" Dwight chortled. She joined him in laughter.

They walked to the shoreline of the lake and out onto a big pier where a few boats were already tied. It was a three-quarter moon that brightly lit the night sky.

Evelyn began, "It's obvious that we've been purposely thrown together. You're not the only one coming out of a bad relationship. But mine lasted only a year and a half. We talked of marriage but he had not proposed yet. Anyway, he called me saying he had to work late into the night on a Friday night, so I decided to go to a movie with one of my girlfriends. Imagine my surprise when I saw the prick at the same movie sitting with a dirty blonde. I didn't know her, but obviously, he did because his hands were all over her in the theater and they smooched quite a bit."

Evelyn continued, "I was wearing a sweatshirt with a hoodie so I pulled the hood up to conceal my identity and followed them in my car to what I figured must be her apartment because it sure wasn't his. I wanted to wait until he came out and give him what for. He stayed all night. I know for a fact he didn't leave. When he came out the next morning all satisfied and happy, I walked right up to him, slapped his face, put the friendship ring he had given me back in his hand, and left, telling him to never call me again. He gave up on me finally after two weeks."

Dwight repeated her claim that she shouldn't judge all men in that same light.

Then he shared with her his story about Patricia. They could each feel the other's pain and realized that they shared that pain in common. When she finally looked up at him in the light, he could see the tears on her face in the moonlight. He wiped her tears with his thumbs and kissed her cheek.

"Now that we've both got that out of the way, what say we leave the past in the past this weekend, and see if we can create some new and fun memories to replace them with?"

"Sounds good to me" she replied as he took her small hand in his and they walked and talked for nearly an hour and a half, getting to know each other better. He told her that he thought the world of Sonya and for her not to be too hard on her because her heart was in the right place. Evelyn said she would keep that in mind. Back at the campsite, he let her change in the tent first and slip into her sleeping bag. When he came in, he just tossed his shirt and slacks and slept in his boxers. They talked more into the night until they both drifted off.

The next morning, the three ladies prepared a hearty breakfast of eggs, sausage, bacon, and pancakes. Everyone was stuffed to the gills after having partaken. The guys all chipped in on cleanup duty since the girls had so splendidly cooked. Everyone went into the bathhouse to change into their swimsuits. Dwight's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw Evelyn in her tiny fluorescent green bikini. Sonya and Debbie were wearing slightly more conservative two-piece suits and slapped the arms of their husbands more than once for gawking at the raving beauty.

Then it occurred to Dwight, who said to Evelyn, "Now I know who you remind me of, has anyone ever told you that you bear a striking resemblance to actress Kate Mara?"

"I've heard that before" she admitted, "but she's much prettier than I am, I believe."

"Oh but I disagree." He retorted, it's she who can't hold a candle to you."

"Well, since we're calling out look-alikes this morning, you yourself have an uncanny likeness to singer Maluma." After Evelyn said that, the two other girls looked at Dwight in a totally new light.

"Oh my God, she's right!" Debbie shouted. "I couldn't put my finger on it until now." Dwight just blushed because he knew that quite a few women perceived Maluma to be a very sexy hunk.

Sonya chimed in, "Now if this ain't a match made in Heaven, I don't know what is! Kate Mara and Maluma right here in our camp. Wooo Hooo!" Everybody had a good laugh but none disagreed with the claimed likenesses.

When they made it out onto the lake in Greg's new boat, Evelyn was discovered to be the only one who had never water skied before. Even though Dwight could slalom, he took his time wearing two skis with her, giving her tips and instruction on how to stabilize herself and lean back slightly. On her third attempt, she was up on two skis and vociferously excited about her newfound skill. Greg tried his best to avoid the wake of other boats to present her with as smooth water as possible. After about fifteen minutes, she fell and decided to take a break for a while. She was unbelievably happy with her performance and with Dwight's support. When they were back on the boat and watching others ski, she sat directly in front of Dwight, between his spread legs with her back and head resting on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and the other couples whispered quite a bit; they noticed.

Evelyn was instantly loved by everyone in the group. She had a magnanimous personality that inevitably drew people to her. It wasn't something that she had cultivated, rather it was something she was naturally imbued with. She had always made numerous friends easily all of her life but her one glitch or flaw was in choosing her mate. She believed Arnold would be her love forever until she witnessed him spending the entire night in the bed of another woman. Although her attraction to Dwight was instant, they were both coming off of bad relationships and she wondered about the timing of rebound relationships for them both. Still, she loved her cousin, Sonya immeasurably and trusted her judgment about potential mates well above that of her own. After all, she had a fun-loving animated go-getter in Steve, who obviously loved her above everything else in the world. Sonya had demonstrably chosen well.

The girls had brought a picnic lunch with them on the boat, and shortly after noon, Greg pulled the boat into a secluded cove where they partook of sandwiches and beer and horsed around in the water for a while before resuming their boating adventure. The couples adroitly applied sunscreen to each other to prevent sunburn out on the open water. Evelyn showed no shyness when Dwight was applying it to her, but he was the consummate gentleman as always. Yet there seemed to be an undeniable animal magnetism between them that everyone noticed but said nothing about. No one wanted to jinx anything between the thrown-together couple who were perceived to desperately need each other and simultaneously be perfect for one another.

That Saturday night, after having polished off a heavy meal of grilled steaks and baked potatoes, they heard live music coming from a nearby campsite. The three couples wandered over with their lawn chairs and asked if they could join them. They were heartily welcomed by the family making beautiful music together. The dad played guitar and sang bass while mom sang alto, their oldest daughter sang soprano and their son filled out the quartet adding his tenor part. They made lovely music together, offering quite a range of songs, many of which the entire group sang along with. Evelyn reached for Dwight's hand and didn't let it go until the music had subsided. She had already developed strong feelings for this man she had only just met yesterday. She was afraid of her feelings. She shouldn't have them this strong this soon. She knew it had to be rebound feelings and resolved to guard herself against going too far too soon.

There was something about Evelyn that she had not yet told him. She had a low tolerance for alcohol. It greatly reduces her inhibitions and she had had more than her share of beer and the effects were being felt. Later when they made it into the tent together that night, she rushed into his inviting arms, desperately seeking the culmination of lust that had been slowly building all day. She wanted this man in her life. She needed this man in her life. He was unlike any other man she had ever met. Both Steve and Greg had selected him to be their best man. She thought about that term, best man. Yes, she agreed, surely he was the best man among the three and she didn't want him to get away, or worse yet, let some other beauty cross his path and steal him away.

As they kissed and made out, their passions were palpable. Even her best times with Arnold had never been anywhere near this intensity. She pulled his hand to her naked breast, insisting that he claim it as his. He slowly snaked his hand down toward her crotch finding a sopping wet patch between her welcoming legs. Not to be outdone, the feisty redhead grasped his hardened cock in admiration of its obvious ardor for her and tugged on it, as if offering it her special receptacle made just for it. With their passions seemingly at their untenable zenith, Dwight finally broke the unspoken silence between them.

Breathing very heavily, he said, "Evelyn, you are the most beautiful creature that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. When I agreed to come on this trip, never in my wildest imagination, did I ever believe that I would find such a precious treasure that I believe I have in you. I didn't come prepared for an intimate encounter that we both now seem willing to welcome."

Matching his breathlessness, she offered, "That's okay. We don't need a condom. I trust you, somehow, I can't explain it. I trust you with my life. This is SO unlike me. I've never been this free with another man this soon before. I'm on the pill, so we're protected. I'm yours, Dwight, right here, right now. Whatever you want is yours."

Chapter 5

Quickly, he rejoined, "Ladies first" as he moved over top of her and placed one knee in between her legs. Then he nudged her legs widely apart. Needing no coaxing, she parted her legs uninhibitedly, inviting him to her tunnel of love. He placed one hand on her breast and kneaded it like dough, massaging and teasing her nipple as he French kissed her, chasing after her tongue with his. When he caught it, he'd feverishly suck her tongue deep into his mouth, for a few seconds, then release it from captivity and start the chase all over again. His other hand worked its magic on her vulva, inducing her plump cunt-lips to engorge in anticipation. When his fingers began manipulating her clit, she inhaled impetuously, instinctively yielding her body to the pleasures invoked by his trembling digits.

He could tell she was nearing climax and, as an act of self-preservation, sucked her tongue to the root deeply inside his mouth and held it there, preventing her outburst as he pushed her body over the edge of the abyss. She undulated beneath his expert ministrations, yielding herself unrelentingly to him. As the intense throbbing washing throughout every fiber of her being abated, her moans captured in his mouth died down, acquiescing her submission to his will. He pulled back slightly from her face, looking lovingly into her eyes, at least to the extent he could in the pervasive darkness. "I want you inside me" she whispered.

"And I want exactly the same as you, believe me. But I don't want to take advantage of such a wonderful and special person as you are fastly becoming to me. I didn't want to frustrate you by leaving unreleased passions, so I'm hoping you will have the same mercy on me. Just use your talented hands on me, please, as I did you, and I'll be able to get some sleep this night."

Evelyn again saw the gentleman in him presenting itself. He wanted to take things slowly, given their recent bad experiences while she was willing to throw caution to the wind. She realized that he was right and she appreciated his wisdom and decency, preserving her honor and dignity. She knew what to do. She took off her soaked panties and wrapped them around his shaft, totally enveloping it in its moist silky cocoon. Then she began the slow strokes that led to his immediate response. He instantly became hard as a rock as she quickly increased her rhythm and dedication to her task. When he parted his legs slightly, she slid her other hand in, cupping his balls and massaged them as she unabatedly worked toward her objective. It didn't take her long to achieve her goal as he muffled his groans the best he could, stifling the enunciation of his release. Only when she was certain that he had nothing left to offer, she squeezed out all that remained by pressing the underside of the bottom of his shaft up to the top, delivering the remnants of his spend into her wet panties.

"I'll just take these home and wash them" she chuckled. "I think we both got them wet."

They slept peacefully that night, spooned together. She held his hand firmly cupping her breast, never allowing it a moment of freedom during the entire night.

The two married couples knew that Evelyn and Dwight had experienced some form of intimacy the night before but no one kidded them or said a word about it. They had all agreed that not a single word was to be spoken that would possibly jeopardize or derail the burgeoning romance they witnessed blooming before their very eyes.

123456...8