History

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, well, she's a friend of mine, we used to eat lunch together a lot before you figured out I was a real person." She giggled. "Anyway, her water broke and she called and wants me to be there for her, so I'm headed for the hospital. I have no idea how long I'll be. This is her first."

"I understand," he replied, "I don't envy you a bit. From what I remember, those waiting room chairs aren't all that comfortable, especially for long periods."

Jeanette offered, "The only silver lining is that the hospital is less than five minutes from your house. If she has this baby early enough, maybe I can stop by afterward for a....nightcap and a kiss."

"You're welcome anytime, of course. You know that. But usually, first-timers go all night. I hope she's the exception and not the rule." He conferred and they ended the call.

Since he was almost at the restaurant, he decided to go ahead and have a drink or two and get a bite to eat. He was watching an NCAA basketball game while slowly downing his drink. He'd been there less than fifteen minutes when he received a hand pat on each shoulder. It was his former two best buddies, Steve Bridges and Greg Abbott.

Dwight initiated, "Look fellas, if you're just gonna chew me out again for not taking a cheater back, you can just keep going somewhere else and leave me alone. I thought I was pretty clear the last time we saw each other."

"Your absolutely right, Dwight." Steve began. "You put us all in our places but good last time and when we saw you here at the bar, we just had to come over and apologize to you. Greg and I both feel terrible at the way we treated you and we're ashamed, I mean completely ashamed that we allowed ourselves to be browbeaten by Sonya and Debbie into going along with them in taking Evelyn's side. They were threatening both of us, to cut us off completely unless we agreed to support them in this. Greg and I are sorry that we let them get the better of us that night. But no more. Our wives can do whatever they want to do, but we're not turning our backs on our friend again."

Chapter 15

"You don't know how good it is to hear you guys say that. I thought I had lost my best friends for a while there and it cut me to the quick. But I sure don't wanna be the cause of any friction between you and your wives."

"No problem brother. They know our long-standing loyalty to you as our friend and they respect that. At least they do now. If you recall, Evelyn and Sonya are first cousins and they're very close, always have been. And Debbie's always been close to her as well. This was a case of divided loyalties and the girls pushed our buttons to come down on their side. But now this is an issue that we just agree to disagree and they understand why we support you" Greg proffered.

"Well, that's good to know. But from the looks of things, Evelyn may very well have finally given up. It's been half a month since anyone has even mentioned her name to me and that's good news. Maybe she has come to her senses and will sign the divorce papers." Dwight hoped.

"Well hi there sailor," a beautiful blonde goddess said to Dwight as she pushed her way in between Steve and Dwight at the bar. "Mind if I sit with you for a while?" She asked.

"I'm sorry, have we met before? Have you been in one of my classes?" Dwight innocently asked.

"No I haven't" she responded. "But I'm sure there are a lot of things you could teach me, big boy. And maybe I could show you a thing or two in return" she flirtingly stated.

"I'm sorry, Dwight," Steve said. "Dwight, this is Gloria. Gloria, Dwight. Gloria's a coworker of mine and we were just meeting here for a couple of drinks to unwind from the week." He added by way of introduction.

"Oh, so that's why I haven't seen this one before. He's handsome. Looks a lot like Maluma. I think I may just have to take this one home with me tonight. Boys, you wanna help me load him into my car?" she said laughingly.

"Watch out for this one Dwight. She's a maneater. But don't you worry none. We've got your back." Greg stated.

"Oh I think I can hold my own with this one fellas" Dwight confidently asserted. "Hold my seat for a minute, will you boys? I need to visit the restroom."

"Sure thing man. We got your back." Greg confidently reiterated.

Upon his return, Steve welcomed him back. "We ordered you a fresh beer Dwight. Gloria here was asking for your number. We told her she'd have to ask you" Steve assured.

"Sorry, Gloria. You're a beautiful woman I admit. But I'm still a married man and I don't mess around on my vows even though we're getting divorced. And aside from that, I already have another girlfriend who wouldn't think too kindly of me stepping out on her." He said as he sipped his beer.

Gloria bantered back and forth with him teasing and flirting, apparently hoping to change his mind. After just a few minutes, Dwight began slurring his speech and inexplicably suddenly felt very tired and woozy. Realizing something weird was happening to him and that he might soon pass out, he picked up his cell phone and looked at it as if he was simply checking the time. In actuality, he sent out his distress signal, his pre-programmed 911 text.

Jeanette was chatting with several others in attendance awaiting the birth of the newborn. When her cellphone beeped the urgent text message, she leaped to her feet and apologized for leaving stating that she had an urgent situation arise. With that, she jumped in her car and fired up her phone finder app, and watched as Dwight's phone signal was en route to what appeared to be his own home. She thought it odd but since it was their special signal, she didn't call him back directly but proceeded to his house at break-neck speed closely monitoring his location as she drove. His signal did stop at his house and seemed to stay there so she continued on.

Upon her arrival, Jeanette saw that there were three strange cars in the driveway. She had her own key to Dwight's new house locks, so she surreptitiously sneaked into the house unnoticed and tiptoed through the various rooms until she found Dwight apparently passed out on his bed. Jeanette was shocked to see Evelyn there in the room, along with Steve, Greg, and some other blonde bombshell. Apparently, they had just arrived. Jeanette stepped back for a moment and called 911, whispering into the phone that a kidnapping was taking place, and gave them the address. She explained that the front door was left unlocked.

Jeanette then crept back up to the open bedroom door and began recording all of the activity in the room.

"Steve, you and Greg get his shoes and clothes stripped off of him. You two can do it much faster than we can." The two men deftly complied with her request tossing his clothes on the floor leaving their former best friend stark naked as the two men and two women gawked.

Steve then spoke up. "Okay Evelyn, you need to pay up before we leave, so you can't change your mind later."

"I already paid each of you five thousand apiece in advance. That should be enough." Evelyn said indignantly.

"Nice try girl. But you know that we would have never sold one of our best friends out for just money. The deal was five thousand apiece AND the blow job of our dreams!" Greg reminded.

"But Gloria here's much prettier than I am. Why not have her blow you instead? I'm sure she's superb at her craft." Evelyn pleaded.

"Because after tonight, I'll never see her again," Steve reasoned. "But after you and Dwight get back together again, every time I see you together with him, I'll have the luscious memory of the time you sucked on my cock until I shot my sperm in your mouth and then swallowed every bit if it like a hungry girl. It's the gift that keeps on giving and only the three of us will ever know."

"Oh alright. A deal's a deal. But if word of this ever gets out, I'll hire a hitman to take you both out, you got that?" She said angrily.

"They both laughed. We'd be moronically stupid to do such a thing. Both of our wives would divorce us in a heartbeat. This is a one-time deal, we know that." Greg confirmed.

"Okay, we need to do this before Dwight wakes up. Who goes first?" Evelyn urged.

"Don't worry about Dwight, Steve promised. "I put enough of that roofie drug you gave me to knock him out for a good while. He'll never know a thing. I'll go first."

Steve unzipped his fly and fished out his dick. Evelyn dropped to her knees in front of him and began sucking him enthusiastically. It was obvious that she wanted him to cum quickly. Steve responded eagerly to her oral assault and soon announced his pending orgasm. Swallow it, swallow it all. Sonya refuses to swallow so that's what I want. Take it girl and suck me dry!"

He groaned loudly as he emptied his balls into her welcoming mouth. She consumed every drop without spilling any. As Steve was zipping himself back up, he told Greg that he would be waiting in the car. Apparently, they rode together.

Greg told Evelyn, "I want mine a little different than Steve. First off, how about taking your top down so I can see your tits? I need a little more inspiration than Steve does. Now Debbie doesn't mind swallowing so that's not a big deal to me. But she has this thing about always having perfect hair. She obsesses over it constantly and I never even get to touch it. So this time, when you suck me off, I want you to let me shoot my sperm all over your face and hair."

"Alright, Greg. Let's get this over with. I've got other things to do as you know."

It took Greg nearly eight minutes to finally blow his wad, and blow it he did. Apparently, he had not cum in a while because he had copious amounts of semen which he thoroughly drenched her hair and face with. He really got off on it dribbling from his dick into her hair. Greg thanked her for a wonderful experience and left after he zipped up.

Evelyn and the blonde bombshell were left alone with a nude Dwight when Evelyn reiterated her instructions.

"Now remember Gloria. He probably won't be able to cum passed out, but I want you to try anyway. Use some of this lube I brought and slick him up with your hands. A good stroking ought to trigger his body's autonomic response. When he's hard, or at least semi-hard, get it in you as quick as you can and I'll start recording you having uninhibited sex with him. Be sure to moan and groan enough for the two of you. If you can get him to cum, there'll be an extra thousand in it for you."

"You might as well get that money ready for me now Evelyn because I can make a dead man cum. I'll make him squirt, whether he wants to or not. You just leave his cock to me. I got this." She declared.

"I hope you're right, girl." Evelyn retorted. "If I can show him video catching him being unfaithful and having unrestrained sex while he's drunk, or at least will be led to believe he was, then he will realize that if it can happen to him, it can happen to anyone. It can happen to me. Then he will look at everything that I did in a new light and forgive me and we can finally get past all this and be a happy family again."

Gloria lubed up her hand and began applying it to Dwight's limp cock when police burst onto the scene. Jeanette shocked Evelyn and Gloria when she shouted out to the police telling them where everyone was. They never had a clue she had been there. Jeanette explained everything to them and showed them the video proving that Dwight had been drugged and was not there by choice. She also reminded them about the restraining order. Once confirmed, Evelyn, as the mastermind was immediately arrested for contempt of court for violating her restraining order, kidnapping, and attempted rape since it was obvious that Dwight was unable to give consent. The DA also charged her with home invasion and sexual assault. Gloria was also arrested and charged with home invasion, attempted rape, and sexual assault.

Dwight was immediately taken to the hospital where a complete blood workup revealed that a heavy dose of Rohypnol had indeed been administered. Arrest warrants were also issued for both Steve and Greg who Gloria testified were the ones who actually drugged their former best friend. In addition to being charged with simple possession and use of Rohypnol, they were also charged with kidnapping, home invasion, and sexual assault (for stripping Dwight at Evelyn's command).

Jeanette made sure that a copy of the video of their husbands demanding and receiving blow jobs from Evelyn reached Sonya and Debbie, inducing them both to file for divorce, especially in the wake of their being charged with multiple crimes.

With her considerable financial resources, Evelyn hired the most effective and influential attorneys in the country to defend them all. When it was all said and done, Evelyn received a ten-year sentence, with a mere one-year term in prison and nine years of probation for spearheading the crimes. All of the other participants, received five-year sentences for their parts, with only one year also of active prison time. Even though they had nearly beat the system, it took a big chunk of her money to do it. After the PI expenses, the bribes, and the expensive attorneys, she ended up with less than two hundred and fifty thousand when it was all said and done. Dwight was satisfied that they all would spend at least a year in prison. He would spend that year rebuilding his life with Jeanette.

His parents had spent every day in the courtroom in support of Evelyn. They tried numerous times to talk to Dwight, but he managed to slip away each time and avoid speaking a single word to them. They had another son to raise and occupy their time anyway.

Dwight had his attorney, Vera Tanner, refile his divorce charging Evelyn with adultery since he now had graphic proof.

Evelyn's thousand dollars an hour shyster divorce attorney promised her a minimum of ten to twelve counseling sessions as a last-ditch effort for her to persuade Dwight to reconcile. That is until Dwight's shark stepped into the picture and ripped him to shreds.

"Your honor, she prostituted herself to a wealthy man for money, then she had consensual sex with his father, his FATHER! His parents are now dead to him as a result. Then she lied and passed off his father's son as his own. He was raising his own half-brother! Then to top it all off, she had him drugged, kidnapped, and attempted to rape him as an outlandish ploy to achieve reconciliation. Your honor, there is no amount of counseling that could make her victim want to be with her ever again." Vera proclaimed. The judge agreed and refused to order the counseling.

His divorce was granted a year after the date of his initial filing. Evelyn fought it from prison but was unable to prevent it from happening. She kept all that remained of her tainted gold, but Dwight received everything else. He wanted nothing to do with her ill-gotten gains anyway.

Many of Evelyn's friends, upon learning of her prison sentence, when they saw Dwight in a public setting, came and apologized for so unevenly taking her side and trying to bully him into a reconciliation on her behalf. He thanked them and told them that he accepted their apology, but he never made any attempt to associate with any of them again. He never returned Sonya's or Debbie's many calls or texts of apology. He just deleted them. He would never again acknowledge their existence, much like how he felt about his former parents.

All during the trial and throughout every court hearing, Jeanette was always planted right by his side. She took his hand often, squeezing it to reassure him that there was no way in hell that she would allow him to endure these tumultuous series of events alone. Their love continued to grow throughout every ordeal.

After it was all said and done, Jeanette took Dwight's hands in hers and looked him straight in the eyes.

"I am the assistant to the finest history professor of this great university. You've told me all about your history with Patricia. I've seen you through much of your history with Evelyn. I am telling you right here and now, forever, once and for all time that, even though history has repeated itself with you before. As long as I am in your life, it never will again. I have learned from their mistakes and will never allow the same mistakes to be made again."

Four months later they were married.

1...345678