All Comments on 'History Of Cheating Wives Ch. 02'

by leapyearguy

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very funny

I think I loved it.... I laughed a few times, anyway.... so if that's what you were after, you got it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Clinically Well Written But Respectfully Not

Get the mail order book out or get on the internet to Russia. This since it was after Moses and Blue would be pissed with her riding behind you everywhere you went.

Get a blond to take care of your bedroom needs and a redhead (No. 2A) for the kitchen, then either cut the whore loose, sell her to the madam in town for half her take, or put up a lean-to for her to live in and take care of the farm and cook low cholesterol taters in pterodactyl fat (Ty's things together nicely).

So, while it was civilized not to eat the stud (although she probably already had) he was already cooked - then it could be said by some that even though it was decidedly all hubbies fault - early phsycoboogle hadn't been invented by women yet (or some writers).

Obviously you don't have the mindset of an early westerns mans approach or Dr. Mrs. Leap wrote this without your awareness.

Besides history is based in reality and the consequences of life at that time. Had this been Rome vs the Lions it woulda coulda been different.

By the way, why did you skip over the Mongols, Romans and Saxons?

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
leapyearguy, I know you were after funny but......

I really couldn't get behind it.

I tried to get past the fact that my family and I are from the country and enjoy the story for what it was. I just chalked up the parts of your story that were either wrong or made no sense up to the fact that you may have had no idea of what your talking about, and are going on just what you believe you've heard and possibly butchered it in the translation. I can get past that and even laugh at stories when they that do that, and keep reading them in the manner they were meant to be read.

But the part that killed it for me was at the end when his wife cheated on him and you had him kill a man for it. Now you didn't cover if the drifter knew that fact or not, but his wife certainly did. In the story you kill off the drifter in one way or another. I mean it was either death from snake bite (oh and death from snake bite is anywhere 10 minutes if your really sensitive to 3 hours if your not, not in a day or two) or he could shoot himself. But the wife, soon as the husband got home you had the husband go back and have sex with her to make it right between them? The man he killed and the wife, him and her had sex right after he got home and that squared the deal. Ha ha ha ha. No, I'm kidding because I really didn't see the humor in that.

I know you meant it to be funny, but to me I felt like I was watching you telling some ugly jokes to your less attractive friends. I can't say I would have seen the humor in that either.

Some might find it funny, but I didn't. Not when the story blames one party and not the other, and that blame results in the death of one person while the other gets off with a warning. I mean the person who was the "most" guilty (by that I mean knew all the players) got away scot free and the person who had the least amount of knowledge about the situation was killed for his part in the affair.

I'm sorry I didn't like the story or see the humor like you did in it. I've really liked some of your other stuff, just not this one.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Some people got no sense of humor

leapyearguy:

Moral lessons in a western? Shades of John Wayne! I did like the rattlesnake part. Seemed fair to me. As for Dee, how do you get rid of someone that really knows how to fry tatters? Thank You. Ronnie Wachuka.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved

it.In spite of comments by Risq(can't seem to find any of his stories on site!) a mans gota do what a mans gotta do.Only thing that puzzles me is that in every cowboy town that I have seen on the movies there is never a Victorian Secrets store.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well Done

A good story. I like the previous commentor can't find Risq's creativity anywhere on this or anyother site. Although he does leave what can be considered Constructive citicisms he is definitely one of the woman hating commentors on this site. Maybe he should write one of his own stories and kill the woman himself.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
I'm so sorry Anon boys,

I wasn't aware that to comment it was required that I have a submited story here.

Oh wait, what stories have you both written? Are they filed under Anon as well? If your going to jump me then atleast tell us what you've both posted?

Grow up, just because I didn't like this story doesn't mean he's not a good writer. And just cause I think your both idiots doesn't mean your not. It just means I don't agree with you

-Risq

PS: Who at least signs his name to his comments and gives you someone to hate when you don't like what I say, unlike "some" of the Anon posters who like to hide behind snide comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yea Risq 001

While I don't agree with the manditory non-anon rights vs Silly Names (which are still anon.) their comments were really a cheap shot at Risq 001's thoughts which usually parallel mine - he just explains his better and or more clearly.

I loved Ch. 1 but not 2 although written well because the humor was dimmed by the dimwit with a slanted or misplaced sense of fairness / justice / consequence in the allotment of blame.

Then 2, he never asked the stranger if he could cook tatters like his should be ex either - that just didn't make sense either.

Thanks Risq for your insightful comments even though you use one of those silly names in an anonymousely way. The one and only positive of the silly names is you can use them to point specifically plus or minus should you choose to rebut their premise. Some say it gives accountibility but shucks what if they forget to use the silly name and go nakely anon. I think it's just a whipping boy in lieu of all else.

Gosh writer - sorry for all this. I do think you are talented and imaginative in all cases but here you unconscientiously dampened the humor with the cutely tried injustice - other than that it was good.

With Normally High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Some People Ain't Got No Sense of Humor

LYG,

I thought the story was entertaining and enjoyed the style in which it was written. I got my share of laughs from it. Ignore those anal-retentive folks who nitpick the details, or would have written it a different way or with a different plot line or anything like that. This was good reading! (Even tho you had a very few typos/grammos in there... yes, I can be anal-retentive too!)

Silverlock447

leapyearguyleapyearguyalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Don't get so excited

I seem to have struck a nerve with people on this story.

The story is simply that, a story. If you assume any thing into the story that I didn't write, then I did what was intended. I stirred your imagination and brought you inside thr story. Right or wrong, if you thought the drifter died, that is your issue. I wrote the story and it never said that he was dead. It never said Ty intended to kill the man. The fact is the drifter had the oppurtunity to shoot Ty in the back as he rode away. Now tell me that isn't a sense of fair play. As for Risq's comment, I take no issue with what you have to say about the story. But please get your facts straight. I was born in the wild west and still live there. My grandad owned a ranch and I spent most of my youth there. I know many, many, many cowboys that could infact be Ty. Yes, they act and talk that way. If you were to look a little closer at snakebite figures, only 1 out of many thousand will die of a bite. I personally know people that have been bitten by a rattler. There will be pain right away, but symtoms may not appear for 3 to 24 hours after the bite. A snake can controll the amount of venom it injects, up to 25% of bites are Dry Bites (no posion). I thank you all for your comments, good and bad. Ok im done, fair enough?

LYG

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Not bad. Kinda funny

I liked this story. I did think too much justice was applied to the stranger compared to the wife. Not that he shouldn't have gotten some measure of justice meted out, including being shot. However, it is understandable, his reaction to the wife. Women were kinda scarce in the west, back then. If he kicked her out he might not find one single, and one single who would be eager to handle the 'ranch' by herself. And don't forget, frying taters is definitely an artform. I guess when you love 'em THAT much you can overlook quite a bit of her foibles.

And, despite Risq, it is a good read. Some people that live in the west think they know everything about the west of a hundred years, and more, ago. Tain't necessarily so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wives cheat? Husbands stay pure and suffer?

Sure, that's the way it goes

Poor guys

ercherchalmost 18 years ago
Laughter, its good for the soul.

You have done your job well,thanks.

Now i'll have to find the first one which isn't hard to do. Gotta go and get on with it.(Ch.1)

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
Dear author and teacher,

I for one want to thank you for the second lesson in history which you so kindly provided us. I certainly learned a lot. Just because you chose to jump few millennia , ok – many millennia directly to some time, not too long ago, it does not mean we can not learn from you - especially with your special teaching method, which I like so much. Even if I have some legitimate doubts about the historical accuracy of some facts (due to some irritable nay sayers who keep claiming to have grown up in said area) I still found it MUCH more vivid and enticing than my history classes, which I still find very difficult to remember. Back to the material at hand. I have some questions (it shows that I have been paying attention!). I don’t know if you are planning on a comprehensive exam at the end of your historical reviews, and I found myself confused about a particular detail in the story. Have you mentioned something about sexual interest between a dog and a chicken? Please clarify. Will it be on the exam, (that is if you are planning one)? I also found some of my fellow readers’ comments (or students) almost as vivid and entertaining as your story! My only Semi- non tongue in chick comment is in response to RISQ, who I highly respect. Parodies like this story refer as their object to other literary products, such as cheating wives stories in LITEROTICA. They are not actually interested in earnest in reality as such (social or historical) - that would be the role of the Satire. Therefore critiquing our author here for historical inaccuracies or ethical short backs misses the point. The aim is to poke fun at a genre. The author may even agree with your ethical points, but that’s beside the point. Now if our author ‘mis – parodied’ (my neologism) the stories in Literotica which portray cheating wives, that would be a legit. Criticism, IMO.

Enough with all the dreary staff. Can I ask the author for a special review of king Arthur’s time? I know there are some questions about his existence, so I was hoping you could shed some light. But please punish the cheating wife this time! What I mean is, find historical evidence that cheaters where punished! With a lot of anticipation, your student.

p.s. And don’t forget the clarification regarding the dog and the chicken.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Just some very refreshing humor to me

I loved this humorous parody of the old west in Loving Wives.

I’ll stay out of the so called reality controversy and just say I like this and I still have a big smile on my face.

I was away from my computer for a while this month and just ran upon this little gem. Super writing! Thank you for the fun and great little story.

PT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yeah.

Excellent.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
GOOFY, BUT PROBABLY TRUE

somewhere, sometime some place. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Well made tatters is important and all -

But you gotta look at the big pitcher - she done bad, she done it more than once since she was that good at it an' all. She is gonna do it agin, you gotta be prepared to make the next one pay and come up with a way to teach here manners an' all. It might be cheaper to keep her but it could be a big pain in the ass too -

Good Luck cowboy -

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Still fun

not as funny as 1 - probably because it's still dealing with Neanderthals.

catphan8catphan8over 11 years ago

God I feel stupid after reading that!

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Amusing

Truly I thought that the idea was that to men at that time, women were property, and there was no emotional connection in many marriages(Majority??). Who would destroy there private property just because someone else tried to steal it??

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I liked this much better than the first one.

As someone else mentioned, she will do it again. He better keep her with him on his travels from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Freakin hilarious!

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 9 years ago
About them 'Tatters'

Were the tatters silk, cotton, wool or some kind of synthetic? Never heared that folks could survive on any of that. I'm thinkin' that 'taters' might give a tad more nourishment. But then, it could be that havin' that extry 'T' is just what the doctor ordered, more fillin's maybe.

Kinda fun stories, but it hurts to see you destroy cuntry langwidge thatta way.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love Dat Accent

You sure enough know how to talk like a country boy. I did have to put a wash tub over my pecker when I read about those snakes bites though. One tough old boy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
entertaining

And delightfully humorous!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5+ great read Hey anony you pig fuck

We should tie you down pour gas on your sorry ass and light it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Really

Like me differences . Caveman to Wild West. Whats Next?

rodryder44rodryder44almost 6 years ago
The taters were better

Him talk too much. Better stay in desert with dead rattler.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another funny offering. I do enjoy me a cowboy story. Throw in an Injun and a rattled snake and I'm a happy man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ha ha ha alpha male rides again but all blue

Rode and rode but still caught horse that had been lazying around

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
In Those Days

He could have shot them both and no one would have batted an eye, of course it would have been easier if he had his drawers up and he would have had to leave that part out. Then again where would he have found another woman like that who sucked, fucked and swallowed and winter was coming... Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

I like your story, but I prefer me some fried taters to them tatters. Fried cloth strips is nasty.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

not bad, spose they talked that way back then and they all had there brand of morals and justice.

Very entertaining

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

You know. we need a little justice like that today. The use to hang rustlers and horse thieves and you didn't need a permit to own a gun. The laws seem to favor the criminals. A little justice dished out by an irate husband would land him in jail, where's the justice in that? A man rapes a woman and she's the one that's on trial, it ain't right.

Then there's the ones who rape children, convict them then shoot'em they don't deserve to live. Good story the second time around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hunorous

I read it as it was intended and chuckled. Sure, it should be "taters" instead of "tatters" but readers know what is meant. Only thin I'd change is I wouldn't have left him the gun and one bullet. He might have shot the Marshal as he rode away. Instead dig up an anthill and dump it on the scoundrel. But I never would have thought of the original story, so my idea of add-on improvements should not count. I liked it and will read ch. 03.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
So

So who looked after the farm animals whilst they were both away.

genelookalike1genelookalike1almost 2 years ago

I'd have dragged her big ass outside, tied her up, built a fire and put red-hot brand on her big ol' ass, right where the dog bit her. Then everybody would know who she belonged to.

TassieTykeTassieTykealmost 2 years ago

Hot diggety dawg, Your sense of humour even translates down here in the Antipodes.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

A man's gotta do what he thinks is right pilgrim!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Common problem. He punishes the guy but the woman, who was the one who actually betrayed him, get away scott free.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A man gotta do what he gotta do.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hehe. I found that entertaining. Not too many options in the Old West. The BTB was nasty. I am sure that was not her first indiscretion. Now she is scared sh$tless. Being a divorcee in the Old West and single atbher age was not a good thing..she would end up dead, raped or in a whorehouse. Old West was a nasty place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous