All Comments on 'History Of Cheating Wives Ch. 03'

by leapyearguy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
CharlesJCharlesJalmost 18 years ago
Like it

LOL, despite how some hated your stories, I kinda like it. Your stories are usually dark humour with teasing tone. One should learn to read between the lines.

I like this one better than HoCW ch.02.

Thanks for the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
LOVE IT!!

You are flippin' HILARIOUS!! Keep the HoCW stories coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Definitely should be in humor ...

not in "Loving Wives".

Actually quite funny. The characters as seen through their accents were a riot!

Regards, DJ

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
This is so very funny! Great!

I'd love to have attended your school for my history lessons. This is just so dang funny. Who do we get next in history Romeo and Juliet?

What a perverted mind you have, what a gift.

Thank you for the great entertainment

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This MAN who would be King Was Also A Real Man

and not some warped cowboy into tatters, chickens and dogs.

This I feel was histarically correct because it was rite hear in black & white - empirically unchallangable as royalty and lawyers say.

Say chap - Yale or Western Uni. I'm sure, but the humor has me thrown - perhaps Thursday Nite Live or the London Comedy Club is my guess.

Now then, back to the actuarial history of cheating - how bout those yellow mongerals of Sid Ghan? Or Herman Softig? Those were some exciting and warm times eh.

Ride this whorse until it gets tired mon. Oh - great work by the bye.

With Higher Regard

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
Brilliant; brilliant; My Lord!

Oh, his mighty King Jim, your tale so enthralling! It seems like you swept me in time and I can’t understand what my tongue is uttering! But again, I learned a great deal, and true, who is to tell now day what is a true historical document and what is a fabrication? Can we really trust anyone now days? So, I say – choose to trust those who entertain you! At least they prove that they can give some respite to our retched minds!

I do hope King Jim, that you have better times with Inga (yes, it all boils down to communication communication communication!).

As we progress Into the unpredictable depths of the erotic history I have to express my secret desire. I have always been curious about the antics of women at the times of ancient Greece, but in particular the life of Socrates and his un favorable wife. Maybe her ill reputation was unjustified (he was kind of a workaholic in his own way; not to mention dubious sexual preference). Another obsessive guy from a different field was Napoleon with less than 'most faithful wife' honorable mention to his wife…

One way or another, it seems like there is a group of students waiting to be enlightened (or punished?) as soon as possible by your next installment of “THOCW” Vol. 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Superb.

Never laughed so much in my life. Please more.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Once burned - twice learned lol

That was another fun romp - great job playing the parts so far -

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Still good

but not as funny as the others.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Smoothly done

with lots of light touches.... This all comes back to the old problem that they were not communicating.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Fun Read***

Thanks for sharing

gldngolfergldngolferabout 8 years ago
Fun

Fun read. It's always nice to smile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Okay, but you need help

First you are nutty as a fruit cake. Quit complaining, I like fruit cake. Okay, okay, I like your twisted humor. It reminds me of a guy I like -- ME. Thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
King

It is good to be the.King.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Alpha male and little brains getting old

Uh

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

Yeah, Its nice to be king, pretty good story, communication is the key to get in the hole consistently, if you get my drift.

barcomberbarcomberabout 3 years ago

Fart in a suit of armour - what a wonderful image. Modern equivalent must be to fart in a space suit. Hilarious

GreWulfGreWulfover 1 year ago

Staring Sofia Vergara as Maria.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Still pretty funny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous