All Comments on 'History Of Cheating Wives Ch. 04'

by leapyearguy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
This is just so funny I can not stop laughing

Fantastic Wonderful and just Damn good!

God, that was so funny

Thank you, Thank you

PT

SambranoSambranoalmost 18 years ago
Clever!

Every story in this series has been hilarious. I'm going back to the first story, which started it all. Readers, take you time; don't miss the subtle references.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
Chapeau to Monsieur' leapyearguy!

No wonder the King lost the battle of Waterloo (or was it his pre or his post King, who can keep track with these European monarchies?). He first needed to be the master of his domain between the sheets! How badly, now we learn, he misread the inroads of his wife before he sunk the whole French army in foreign lands! The biggest historical question that may remain open forever (or until settled once and for all by leapyearguy) is: was the wife the cause of King Leon fall, or just the early predictor of it???

Then you drop the bomb with the shocking discovery of these scandalous romps between King Leon and the Mademoiselles in what amounts to an ongoing engagement in Ménage a trios! Those French are just oozing of sex - unlike their repressed Puritan American friends of the time. So much for that too!

Please keep us informed with more revealing historical exposes!

jackagjackagover 13 years ago
certainly different

this has been a refreshing version of history.

could it have happened this way?....possibly

did it happen this way?........ who is to tell.

can we expect further clarification of history?.....only the shadow knows!

thanks for the tales

Jack

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
OK OK !

That was a winner and the funniest to date - Great work -

You should both be proud lol

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
A return to form

As good as the first.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Yep, the old fast ball down the middle!

Is that true??

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Fun Reading****

Thanks for sharing this very entertaining story.

grabmyballs2grabmyballs2over 7 years ago
Very Inventive!

I really loved the revenge in your cowboy story. This whole series is a kick, though. Quite a contrast to the many more revenge-free (and of course humorless) entries.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ah ha

So now after reading your tales I realize my mistake. Rather than sitting in a formal history class, I should have listened by the water cooler. You my friend have one twisted mind --- in a good way...

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
The French

The French.have everything, except an army since the kicked Napoleon to the curb.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Lmao, at all four stories, Leap! Great series!

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

"Bubbier??" Smirk!

"wee wee is too wee, oui??" Guffaw.

"kiss the little man in the boat without eating seaweed??" You certainly know how to turn a phrase.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

History repeats itself. No wonder a little man from Corsica could end up ruling most of Europe.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Crazily hilarious!! "Louise was now on her knees coaxing me to enter from the rear, this is the tactic I used to conquer Italy"🤣😜🤣. The story is absolutely madness in midday.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lol. That was hilarious. A real parody of so many LW stories. Some real good one liners. Rofl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous