Hit the Button Pt. 02

Story Info
Loving Wife helping Amanda go back to work.
5.7k words
4.76
15.5k
26

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,919 Followers

Just like Part 1, this is a Cross-Dressing genre with a Loving Wife theme. Not much sex in this part, but more emotional growth between wife and her partner. If you aren't into this kind of story, I encourage you not to read any further, as I would not want to offend anyone.

Part 2 - Four wonderful weeks as Amanda

The shutdown was approaching, and Lisa was helping me prepare to live as Amanda for the next four weeks. We spent several nights at the malls and boutiques shopping for cute outfits and dresses. Since she was one size smaller, she tried on the outfits when we were out and knew what would fit me. Since we were about the same size and shape, what looked good on her would look good on me. Shoe shopping was the same. She was a size 7 shoe, and I was a size 8, so when she tried on shoes and we found the ones she liked, she had the salesperson go back and get them in my size, which confused him but did what he asked.

Since I could use her cosmetics, we had no need for more, but we got my ears pierced the Saturday before my time off. She also surprised me with a salon appointment with her stylist the same afternoon. By the end of the day, I had hair extensions with wonderful curls that fell to the middle of my back. Long, thick blonde hair that matched perfectly with my own. By the time we got home that night we just jumped in bed and made love all night, from the exciting day of shopping and knowing that Amanda would be her girlfriend for the next month.

The next day we had breakfast, and I was struggling with my long hair, which was constantly getting in the way. Lisa just giggled and said, "You will have to get used to having long hair now, and soon it will feel natural to flip your hair, which will even make you look more feminine, if that's even possible. Your hair really looks good on you and with all those curls, there is no way anyone would think of you as a man. This is going to be fun; I hope you're as excited as I am, baby."

"There is something I was thinking about and want you to consider. Once Amanda comes to stay, I think it would be wise if she thought like a female at all times. If we're going to immerse her in being a girl, she can't go back and forth between male and female. What I'm saying is that I want you, Amada, to have only feminine thoughts at all times. If you have any boy thoughts, you need to catch yourself and start acting and thinking about girly things."

"I'll coach you, but you'll need to talk, move, act, and think like Amanda, every minute during this month in order to become her, and understand the female side of life. This was my goal for you all along, and I want to help you really enjoy and understand what being a woman is all about. Does that make sense?"

I tried to understand and consider her logic. It made sense, but I wanted to make sure she was going to be OK if she was living with a girlfriend instead of a husband for a month.

"Lisa, I can do that and it makes sense, but are you sure you'll be OK with that. I mean, will you forget about me as your husband? I can't lose you, and I won't do this if it jeopardizes us."

"Sweetheart, this is what I want, and as long as you're with me, I'll be happy. You're all I need, whether you're Amanda or Jason. Do you understand, it's you I love. Not the clothes or anything else. My love for you is so much deeper, and I will love you forever." She kissed me tenderly and relieved my fears. I said I would try to stop any male thoughts and live the full month as Amanda, and become her in every way she wanted.

Monday morning was my official first day as Amanda. Besides dressing all day as a female, I had to improve my makeup skills and keep myself in a feminine mindset at all times. Before she left for work, Lisa gave me some chores to do for that morning and instructions for my afternoon. For the next month, I agreed to be in charge of all the household duties, including laundry, ironing, changing the sheets, vacuuming, food shopping, cooking dinner, and keeping the house clean.

After the first few days, I was able to get into a routine and have everything complete before she came home at 4pm. I dressed nicely, with perfect hair and makeup, which she inspected when she got home.

On the second night of this adventure, Lisa came home with a bottle of pills and explained, "Amanda, you know that Steve, Brian's partner, is a doctor and an endocrinologist. I explained to Brian what you agreed to do for the month, and he told Steve last night. Today Steve called and said that these pills will help you focus on keeping any male thoughts away during this month. He sent a prescription over to CVS, and I picked it up for you on the way home. Isn't that great, you will be able to really focus on Amanda without your nasty testosterone getting in the way."

"Exactly what are these pills, Lisa?"

"Steve prescribed a new drug. It's a combination Testosterone Blocker and Female Hormones that will stop your testosterone development as long as you're taking them. He said this new drug combination will have immediate effects, and will become noticeable in about 7-10 days. And the good news is there won't be any long-term side effects, since you'll only use them for a month. Go ahead, take your first pill," she said, handing me the bottle.

I hesitantly considered her idea, but she looked so excited that I took one and placed the bottle on the counter. She came over and hugged me, and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. "I love you so much baby, you're so perfect in every way," she exclaimed with lots of enthusiasm. She seemed to be more excited about this adventure then I was, which is saying a lot, because I was having lots of fun living as a female.

We continued to have great sex and enjoyed our lovemaking. At first it was strange to make love to Lisa as Amanda, but our excitement overcame any of my concerns. My biggest problem was my very long hair getting in the way while we made love, and just trying to sleep. I was now constantly moving the long hair away from my eyes. Lisa always commented that I looked very feminine and naturally doing that, as every girl with long hair was used to. She taught me how to put my hair up in a bun or tie it back with clips, which helped me throughout the day.

Trying to keep myself immersed in my female persona, I tried to spend any free time watching makeup videos, reading fashion magazines, shopping for new outfits on-line, and reading romance novels that Lisa purchased for me. She brought home many feminine magazines and books to read in order to keep me focused. We even sat together in bed discussing some articles regarding men, dating, fashion and taking some type of quiz to see what type of man you're compatible with.

At first I objected to any conversations regarding men, but Lisa pointed out that every girl has these conversations and it forms their personality and thought processes. She wanted me to experience these things and help understand the female thought process. There were times she pointed out men in the magazines and would ask me if I thought he was cute, and If I said yes, I had to explain what I liked about him. It was awkward at first, but after a while I understood what she expected, and got into the role playing she was encouraging.

A week later, I noticed I was no longer getting erections, and my penis seemed even smaller than usual. I pointed that out to Lisa, and she said that was one effect of the pills, and not to worry because it will work again when we stop. She wasn't upset that I couldn't penetrate her during sex, because she still enjoyed my oral skills, which always satisfied her. I realized that I didn't have a strong need to ejaculate and was just happy to hold and cuddle in bed after satisfying her needs.

The second week, I found the routine was becoming normal. Lisa had created a practice program for my feminine movements, and every day I spent two hours working on these skills. She had me practice walking, sitting correctly, crossing and uncrossing my legs, walking in heels, and paying special attention to my arm and hand movements.

After spending one afternoon getting long acrylic nails, I found that my hand movements became even more feminine and graceful because of the length of my nails. They looked spectacular, but were tricky and difficult to master. Lisa taught me how to use the pad of my fingers and how I needed to move my hand more carefully and gracefully. The result was that by the end of the second week; I was as graceful with my movements as any woman we knew.

The primary effect, after breaking two nails and having to go back to the nail salon to get them repaired, was that my hand movements became much slower and feminine. Between my long hair and nails, my hand moments were now naturally feminine, and combined with my practicing in heels for two hours a day, I was now comfortable and confident as Amanda.

By the second week, I was food shopping and spending some time alone at the park. Several times I sat by the lake and gave thanks and gratitude to the world for my life and Lisa. I realized I had the most amazing wife and partner in my life. I was living out a long-time fantasy, and spending extended time as Amanda. Our financial situation was exceptional, and we were both healthy and enjoying our wonderful lives together as loving couples.

On Wednesday night, Lisa sat and observed how I served dinner, how I handled my dining, and even how I held my wine glass. My hair and makeup had become expert, and I always looked perfect for her when she came home. My voice was easily passable and the overall look was of an attractive girl. Our conversations also impressed Lisa, which showed no male interaction. We gossiped about people at her work, some new shoes I saw on a girl that day, what movie we should watch, where we should go dancing that weekend, makeup or hairstyles, and feelings. Lots of conversations about feelings. Getting in touch with my feelings and talking about them was new to me, and one of the hardest things I had to learn. I had to discuss how I felt about my looks, my desires, my life, and just about everything Lisa could come up with until I was comfortable to discuss each topic from a female perspective.

Lisa was pleased with my results and my overall development in less than two weeks. The speed of my transition to Amanda made her happy, and she wanted to celebrate that Friday evening. She said that she wanted to spend more time with Amanda and took some time off to take advantage of having her girlfriend around until next year's break. She invited Brian and Steve to join us and celebrate my development and have a fun evening together. We planned to meet them after dinner at one of the local clubs.

That Friday night, Lisa and I went out to dinner and the Seaside Overlook. We dressed up for the evening in our little black dresses, stockings, and high heels. Our make-up and hair looked perfect for evening wear. Our long blond hair and blue eyes, against the black dress, made us look a little sexy and desirable. We outdid ourselves and wanted to have a fun night out on the town. We planned to make this a special night together as we enjoyed our time together.

During dinner, I told Lisa how happy she made me and that I was enjoying my time as Amanda. I explained at first I didn't think it was a good idea, but now I was glad she convinced me to live this way for the four weeks.

"Lisa, I always loved the idea of dressing up and acting feminine, but I had no idea it would be such a soul touching experience. And being able to enjoy this part of me with you was the best thing I've ever done. Thank you for pushing me to do this. I know I balked at your idea, but I've never been happier."

Lisa had the biggest smile on her face, and beamed with pride in giving me something with her I had never had, the chance to live out my deep secret. We always wanted the best for each other, no matter what that was, and being able to give some happiness to the other person was the most satisfying feeling we experienced as partners.

While we sat at the restaurant with big grins on our faces and enjoying our time together as girlfriends, Tom Williams, my boss from work and his wife, walked past our table and then stopped suddenly, turned around and came back to where we were sitting.

"Lisa, is that you?"

"Yes, it is. Hello Mr. Williams."

"Please, not so formal, Tom is my first name. This is my wife, Veronica. Veronica, this is Lisa, the wife of one of my best engineers."

"Nice to meet you, Lisa."

"Nice to meet you as well. This is my friend Amanda," she said as I sat there nervously.

Tom reached out to shake my hand to say hello. I carefully gave him my hand as a woman would, and he took it gently into his own large hand. At that moment I saw him look down at my dainty hand with my long pink nails, and then I saw his smile turn to confusion as he noticed the birthmark on my wrist.

I was born with an odd shaped birthmark on my wrist that had the shape of the Nike Swoosh. It wasn't very noticeable, but Tom and I joked about it over lunch several times, and for some reason, it became an inside joke between us.

Tom is a highly intuitive man, and when he saw the birthmark, I saw his eyes open wide and look at Lisa. That's when he put two and two together. He looked back at me, and with a shocked expression, made the connection.

"Jason, is that really you? Oh my god, you're beautiful. What's going on?"

Lisa noticed other people looking in their direction and said, "Please Tom, sit with us for a few minutes and we can explain." Tom and Veronica took a seat at our table as Lisa took over as I sat there afraid to move or speak.

"Tom, this has to remain our little secret. My husband enjoys to cross-dress and we are out role playing. In fact, I convinced him to live as Amanda during your shut down. This was all my idea, and I coerced him to dress this way, so please don't think poorly of us."

They smiled and looked at Veronica, who spoke up, "Well, all I can say is I'm happy for the two of you. Amanda is a beautiful woman, and you're both lucky to share your desires. I would love to spend some time with the two of you, maybe we can all do some shopping together?"

Lisa smiled and said, "That would be fun, wouldn't it, Amanda? You'll have a new friend that we can go out with." I just smiled and nodded as I sat there in total fear.

Tom spoke casually, trying to put everyone at ease, "Amanda, what's you plan after we get back to work? Are you going to come back as Amanda?"

Frozen in fear, I watched as I saw Lisa's face light up as she asked, "Tom, is that an option? I mean, would that be possible for her to come back as Amanda?"

"Of course. We're a government contractor and follow their guidelines and we welcome all lifestyles. I know the team would have no issues with that, and coming back as Amanda would probably help my gender compliance with the HR team. In fact, it might actually be a benefit. But yes, if you came back as Amanda, we would be happy to accommodate the transition. Call me and let me know," he said, handing Lisa his business card. After a few minutes they stood up, smiled, and left us alone as they went to their table with their guest.

"God, Lisa, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. That was so uncomfortable."

"Nonsense, that was amazing. I think it went well and if your birthmark hadn't given you away, nobody would have had any idea. I'm just so proud of you, baby. He seemed honestly accepting of you as Amanda."

"I'm sure you're right, but that's the first person I've met that now knows about me."

We finished dinner and met Brian and Steve at the club. As usual, they had a nice table next to the dance floor and a bottle of champagne waiting for our arrival. Lisa told the boys that were celebrating my successful transition into the female world.

They stood up and welcomed us with a hug and a gentle kiss. "Wow, you girls look hot. The way you're dressed will drive all the men wild tonight, and with no satisfaction. The two of you are such a tease, you're lucky you have us here to protect you. But seriously, you both look amazing in those dresses, if we weren't gay, we would take you to bed, right now.

We all laughed and drank the champagne after Lisa made the following toast.

"To my beautiful Amanda, we are all proud of you and I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have you as both my husband and girlfriend. Thank you for being you, and putting up with my wild ideas."

It was a fun night as we finished several bottles of wine, danced with several good-looking guys, and I even got to practice some flirting. Lisa pressured me when we were in the girls room earlier that night. She wanted me to try some of the flirting moves we practiced as a new experience. It was fun, and I enjoyed the power I seemed to have over big, powerful men. It was an eye-opening experience, but of course nothing was going to happen, because there was only Lisa and me in our universe.

Sometime much later that night, a taxi dropped us off at our front door. We rushed inside, visited the bathroom and met each other in bed where we ravished each other's lips and wonderful bodies. Any memory of our conversation with Tom earlier that night was forgotten.

xxxx

Lisa went to see Tom the following week and confirmed that, in fact, Jason could come back to work as Amanda. She wanted to make sure that Tom was serious, and everyone would be OK with the change before she talked to Amanda about it later that night.

She knew their love for each other was genuine, and knowing that her husband was excited and happy about living as Amanda made her smile. She loved making him happy, and Jason presenting as a female made no difference to her feelings. In fact, Lisa now felt closer to her husband than she had in all the years they've known each other.

She was going to suggest that Amanda stay around for at least another month, and go back to work as the girl she has become. She loved him deeply and just wanted him to enjoy this as long as possible. Lisa knew he could always give up living as Amanda, but they've come so far, it would be a shame to stop now, given the opportunity to go back to work as a woman.

When Lisa got home on Monday, Amanda was folding some laundry and looking so cute in her floral sun dress, high heels, and full makeup. It was becoming a normal scene, and neither of them blinked or felt odd about their living arrangement. Lisa took Amanda by the hand and led her over to the couch. They sat and held hands as she spoke.

"Honey, we need to talk," she said.

"Sure honey, what's up?"

Lisa smiled as she saw how Amanda was sitting at the edge of the couch with her legs crossed and her manicured hands on her lap. So naturally feminine, she thought to herself.

"Sweetheart, I called Tom, and we met for lunch to discuss you going back to work as a female."

Amanda looked shocked and waited for Lisa to continue.

"I wanted to see if he was serious about your coming back to work as Amanda, and how the staff would react. He assured me he was serious and said the staff would have no problems, as they are all open to different lifestyles."

"Wow, you talked to my boss? And he said it really would be OK to come back as Amanda?"

"Yes, how do you feel about that, baby? I see how happy you've been since we started dressing this way, and I think it would be something you would like to do. Since I love having Amanda around, I would be OK with it, I think you should do it."

"That's crazy. Are you telling me you would be OK if I stayed this way? I mean, as you husband, doesn't it bother you that I would live with you as a woman and not a man?"

"Sweetie, don't be silly, you know how much we love each other, and what type of clothes you wear makes no difference to how I feel. We're soulmates, and have been that way since we met as children. Most of the times we finish each other's sentences, and know what each other is thinking. I can't live without you, and seeing how you are this way only makes me want you to continue until you want to stop. I love you either way, but this is an opportunity for you to live as the girl you've always wanted to be, so I say yes, do it."

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,919 Followers
12