Hit the Button Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was worried about how this change would affect our relationship. The pills I'd been taking were now preventing any full erection, and I barely got hard enough to penetrate Lisa, but apparently our oral engagements were enough for her, as she never complained and only encouraged my female role as her girlfriend.

Lisa never stopped moving this forward and announced that she spoke with Doctor Steve, and could get the drugs renewed for 90 days. I had to agree to go to his office for some blood work as a precaution, as the drug was new and had just received FDA approval. I could tell the pills were working, as I was much more submissive and relaxed with heightened emotions. There was an increased tenderness in my nipples, and my breast had become puffy, just after a few weeks of use. This new drug definitely was making some changes which kept me soft and compliant, and happy.

The next day Lisa came home from work smiling and told me about her day as she handed me my prescription refill.

"I picked up your pills today, baby. You know my friend Karen, that I always talk about, right? The girl that is hooked on Botox and plastic surgery, remember?"

"Yes, the pretty girl with the amazing long blond hair?"

"Yep, same one. She just got her lips done and they look amazing. You know I think you're really pretty, and everyone that has seen you think you're a CIS female, but there is one thing that I think you can do to really enhance your looks, and put you over the top, and that is to have your lips done. Right now, they are a little thin, and some enhancements will really add to your feminine appearance.

I spoke with Karen and she gets a good deal from all the work she had done, and we could get you an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. She got us a 50% discount, and I want to pay for it as my gift to you. What do you think, honey?"

"Wow, I don't know what to say. Fake lips, is that the right thing for me to do?"

"That's Hilarious. You already have fake boobies, hair extensions, and pierced ears, what would be the difference, except those lips would make you look like a supermodel and very appealing. I'm all for it, and I might even get mine done as well. It's settled, and we are going there together when I get home tomorrow."

True to her word, the next night I had several syringes of something injected into my lips, and I was stunned at the results. I now had what men would call Cock Sucker lips, but the doctor explained that in a few days the swelling would go down and they would look much more natural.

The last week before I had to go back to work was hard for me, as I realized I would come out to the world as Amanda, as I worked and lived full time as a female, and married to my wonderful wife Lisa.

With mixed emotions, the week was going by too fast, and Lisa kept me busy. While she was at work, she had me go out alone to the Nail Spa, the Waxing Salon, and the dress shop for some final fittings on the new work outfits we purchased.

On Saturday, I had a full afternoon scheduled at the hair salon, where they were going to work on my extensions and touch-ups as needed. When I left there, Lisa wanted me to look perfect in order to give me the confidence to walk into work as Amanda for the first time.

We celebrated Saturday night and had to fight off several guys that continued to hit on us all evening. We finally danced with a few of the better looking guys, then went home and ravished each other's bodies for the next two hours. Lisa loved the feeling of my lipstick lips on her pussy, and she always came in minutes after we got started. After several orgasms, we were able to get my small member hard enough to stroke it to a wonderful release. There was almost no fluid, but I felt as if I had shot a gallon of cum from our lovemaking that night. We slept in each other's arms, kissing and cuddling all night long.

xxxx

Amanda Goes Back to Work

Lisa drove me to my office on Monday, my first day back at work, but now as Amanda.  I sat in the passenger seat looking down at my manicured nails resting on my lap, and touching my nylon covered legs, and smiled. The feelings were overwhelming, and I was happy and excited about my new life at work.

After giving Lisa a kiss, I opened the car door in front of the office building.   There was a wave of fear that overcame me, and I sat frozen in my seat. I realized I would be completely on my own, returning to my work environment where everyone knew me as Jason a little over a month ago.

Lisa touched my shoulder and said, "Sweetheart, you look wonderful, and you'll do great today. Take some deep breaths and relax, you'll do fine, trust me. Be sure to call or text me with updates today, please. I love you."

After forcing myself out of the car, I made it up to the seventh floor with no issues or odd looks and walked to my Tom's office, and knocked on his open door.  

"Hi Tom, I'm back.  Are you sure this is going to be OK?"  I asked nervously.

Tom looked up and gave me a warm smile before he stood to welcome me. "Good morning, Amanda, welcome back.  Don't give it another thought, you look absolutely stunning, and I have notified the staff about your change and they are excited about working with you.    Now, I have some new files for you to work on, and I've sent them over in your email this morning.  Let me know if you need anything." 

Tom went back to the paperwork on his desk, dismissing me and treating me just like he did before.  So far, things seemed to go well, and I relaxed just a little and headed back to my desk. The professional and easy way Tom spoke with me allowed me to relax, just a little, as I realized that this might just work out. 

When I got there, it shocked me to see a floral bouquet and a note from the staff that read, 'Welcome Amanda, we're happy you're on our team. We're here if you need anything, signed - The Team.'  The Team composed of 16 people that worked together for Tom.  We have been a tight-knit group, and coming back to them as Amanda was my biggest worry, but it appears as if they've accepted me as a woman.  I smiled and felt a tear in my eye.  Lately I found myself more emotional and crying more often, which I know resulted from the pills I've been taking.   

The day went by quickly and it was already lunchtime when two of the girls told me to join them for lunch.  We drove over to "Salad Heaven" and ordered.  Mary and Kelly were so sweet and have been super supportive and extra nice. 

"Amanda, we are so happy for you, and you look amazing.  Your hair is beautiful, did you get extensions? Tell us the name of your stylist, they've done wonders on you.  You're going to give us lots of competition around here if you keep dressing and looking this cute." We all laughed and chatted about work and what we did over our break. 

Oddly enough, they did not quiz me on why I was dressing this way, or anything personal.  They just treated me as if I'd always been Amanda, and by the end of the day, I felt safe and welcome.   

Lisa was so happy to hear how my first day went and couldn't stop smiling.  She gave me a warm kiss and said, "I'm so happy for you, baby.  Was being Amanda on your own as good as you had hoped?  I know you were nervous when I dropped you off, but I knew you were ready and looked amazing today.  Tom called me and reassured me that everyone was excited and accepted Amanda with no problems."

"When you dropped me off this morning, and I walked in by myself dressed in a skirt and heels, I thought I was going to have a heart attack, but when I passed security, and several men on the elevator smiling at me, I felt the panic ease a little.   

The office gave me flowers and a card welcoming me back and offering to help anyway the can.  I have to say that by the end of the day, I was feeling pretty happy and right now, being with you like this is a dream come true."

It took me several days to get used to this total change. At first, I felt out of place at my desk, and my mind tried to comprehend everything that had changed. But sitting there in a dress, pantyhose, and heels had constantly distracted me from my work. Seeing my long nails attempting to use the keyboard, or taking my purse to the ladies' room, fixing my makeup and hair, and the scent of my sweet perfume, kept me in a constant state of awe.

After a few days, things normalized as my workload increased, and there were deadlines to meet. The intense work load that piled up from my first few days back, and now took the focus off my situation. My energy went back to the piles of overdue work on my desk. By the end of the first week, I had caught up and felt comfortable at my desk. I smiled, and sat with my legs crossed as my dress displayed my long legs, now encased in pantyhose along with the sight of my high heels. I was smiling more often, and enjoying my work as a fashionable young lady.

The next few weeks were similar, and I became comfortable working and acting in my Amanda mode.  Even my voice was now natural and feminine.  Whenever I met a new person at the office, they introduced me as Amanda and there was never a question about my appearance.  I was now living as a female, and was accepted by my staff and friends.

xxxx

At the end of that first night, Lisa and Amanda shared their love again and slept in each other's arms.  Lisa loved her husband so much, and just wanted him to be happy, and deep down, she knew that this was something he had always wanted to experience.  It didn't matter to her because she didn't marry him for his body, or having a big dick.  She's always loved him deeply and knew they would always be together.

There were promises of fun things to come and some interesting changes in their future, which would bring more love, happiness, and some interesting changes.

End of Part 2. Working on Part 3. The next chapter brings them closer with some interesting changes and friendships. The story title will become clear in Part 3.

If you like the story, please leave some nice feedback which encourages me to continue. - Cindy

12