Hit the Button Pt. 05 - FIN

Story Info
Amanda's and Lisa's beautiful future comes into view.
7.7k words
4.51
7.3k
19

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,935 Followers

HIT THE BUTTON - Fin

Warning, this is a Transgender / cross-dressing story with a loving wife theme. If this is not a subject you enjoy, I would suggest moving on. There is also sexual content in this chapter.

Even though I could write several more chapters about this loving couple, I am ending it here with Part 5. Hopefully, this chapter proves there can be happy endings with understanding and love.

(Special thanks to Sabrina Langston for her editing work on Part)

Part 5

OVER THE NEXT few days, Lisa and I decided we enjoyed what we were doing with the boys at the club and wanted to try it again. But this time, doing it without being intoxicated.

The following week, we had the guys over for dinner and fun. Afterward, while the guys were having drinks, Lisa said we needed to get out of our dresses and into something a little more comfortable. Ten minutes later, we came down in matching red teddies and high heels. I kept my pantyhose on, to keep my now little boy-clit hidden, I knew how much Peter loved to rub his hands all over my nylon-covered ass and legs.

With their mouths open, we strutted over to them. Just as we had planned, we took their hands and led them over to the couch, and had them sit next to each other. We took charge and removed their shoes and clothing until they were completely naked. That's when we stood in front of them and started making out together. I put my hand under Lisa's thong and played with her pussy as she rubbed my swollen mounds and sensitive nipples.

We giggled when we saw them stroking their now hard cocks, then knelt between their legs at the same time. Lisa and I took their cocks into our hands, turned and kissed each other one more time, and then, in perfect rhythm, gave them the best blow jobs ever. Our heads were bobbing up and down in sync, occasionally we would glance at each other and force a smile and a wink as their heavy cocks continued to slide in and out of our mouths. The connection I felt with Lisa during a quick moment of eye contact was exhilarating, feeling more closer to her than ever before. We shared an experience that we would remember forever.

The loud moaning drove everyone to a heightened state of arousal. With smiles on their faces, they got ready to shoot their loads into our mouths. Dawson came first, and Lisa just sat back on her heels, waiting and watching me work on Peter's hard cock. He finished less than a minute later with all of his cum inside me, I sat back on my heels imitating Lisa. We had planned to give them a show and this was the finale.

The guys looked at us in disbelief at what just happened, we both turned to them, opened our mouths wide to show our mouths full of their cum, and, as sexy as possible, swallowed their loads at the same time. We opened and stuck out our tongues, showing how much we enjoyed that. They moaned again and stoked their growing cocks as we continued the action. They were amazed at the display we were putting on, but we were just getting started.

Right after we swallowed, Lisa and I started kissing again. We were now swapping the slight remains of their cum as our tongues danced in each other's mouths. After our extensive make-out session, I had Lisa lie down on the rug and slowly lowered her thong. The smell of her sex filled the room as Peter and Dawson sat on the edge of their seats, looking at Lisa's perfectly shaved pussy.

Still, in my teddy and heels, I got between her legs and made love to her wonderful vagina with my mouth. Lisa had two orgasms as I licked and sucked on her marvelous kitty. During this time, Peter moved behind me, rubbing my legs and nylon ass, making me even more excited. Dawson was now kneeling next to Lisa's face, with his big dick on her lips as I continued to lick her wet pussy. It was the most amazing sex we've ever had together. Lisa exploded in a massive orgasm as Dawson and Peter were jerking their cocks and shot another load over us. Peter shot his cum on my pantyhose-covered ass, and Dawson shot his massive load all over Lisa's smiling face.

We collapsed in a heap. Minutes went by as we all came down from the high of the sex scene we had just completed. Lisa and I disappeared, we cleaned up, and put our dresses back on. The guys wanted to spend the night thinking sex with us was on the table, but we told them the show was over, and it was time for them to go home. We got them dressed and ushered them out the door disappointed, but not before we gave them a warm, and long loving kiss goodbye. We both noticed that they were once again hard, we giggled and told them that twice was enough for one night.

Later, in bed, I lavished on Lisa's sweet kitty, giving her several more incredible orgasms which was a new record for her. Then taking out her strap-on, she made me her slut until I had two incredible releases of my own. We kissed and held each other with big smiles on our faces. Even though we didn't discuss it, Amanda was not leaving anytime soon. We both knew that we would repeat this night's actions again... and again.

The next night over dinner, I told Lisa I was happier than I had been for years and asked if she would be upset if I continued to live as Amanda.

"How do you feel about that? I mean, will you be okay if I stay this way for longer than a few months? I was thinking of committing to this lifestyle for at least a year to see where it leads."

"I love you baby, and I'll be happy as long as we stay together. Besides, I'm sure you remember what Dr. Steve told us about the fact that you've been on those new drugs for so long. He's not sure if you'll be able to return to where you'll ever have erections again. I know your testicles have become much smaller and not functioning any longer, and look at you, you're at least a B-cup now. I think we both know that coming back as Jason is not happening. The question is, how do we move forward? What do you want for us and our future?"

It was true; I knew my cock and balls were much smaller and I realized coming back as a viral man would never happen and living as Amanda was what I wanted. The only question remaining was Lisa's, and it was one I had trouble answering. Where do we go from here?

I realize she was still a young, healthy woman, with all the sexual needs of a normal female, and I could never fully satisfy her. Once I make this decision, I know our relationship would somehow grow and change. There was never a doubt that we wouldn't stay together, our love was too strong for anything else, and I knew the two of us would expand our sexual journey together.

"Lisa, I realize you need more than I can give you sexually, that became clear after we started doing things with Dawson and Peter. Peter has been asking me to spend more time with him, and I know Dawson has been after you as well. I think we should date them, understanding that we still belong to each other, and will never give our hearts to anyone else. Sex and companionship are one thing, but I'll never give my love to anyone but you."

"Oh my god. That's amazing and I can't believe you just said that. It's exactly what I've been thinking. Having some male companionship and coming back to each other sounds perfect. And like you, I would never give my love to anyone else, baby. Your idea makes sense if you're sure you want to continue to live as a woman. We should enjoy being with the men in our lives, as long as we always come back to each other."

That's how our relationship morphed into living as loyal girlfriends. Two months later, Dr. Steve suggested I consider breast enhancements, which would help my confidence and allow me to wear a larger range of clothing and swimwear. He also suggested that I rid myself of my testicles, which were no longer working anyway. Steve explained it would give me a much smoother presentation, and over time, the size of my cock would shrink to a small clit-like appendage.

Lisa agreed, and when everything was done, I felt so much better with my C-Cup breasts and smooth crotch. My shrunken penis smoothly tucked inside my panties and lingerie, and I no longer had to worry about being embarrassed with unsightly bulges. It took over 4 weeks to heal completely before I could fully enjoy the changes. After I had my voluptuous breast implants and both balls removed, we all knew there was no way I was ever coming back to the relationship as Jason.

Peter loved the results when I showed him and was no longer concerned about being with me or thinking I was anything but a woman. He considered me female, and nobody looking at me would argue. We started dating on the weekends, sometimes together with Lisa and Dawson, and sometimes alone.

I was now his girlfriend and taking his cock in my mouth and boy-pussy regularly. Lisa and Dawson were doing the same, but every night we always came back to each other and shared our stories. And each one of those nights I happily kissed her sweet pussy, making sure the last orgasm of the night was from me.

As strange as our relationship seemed to anyone outside of our marriage, we never stopped loving each other, and besides being best girlfriends, we were still married and deeply in love. That never changed.

Work was going well; I got a promotion and our income from our jobs allowed us to live a wonderful life with no worries. We were together sexually almost every night in some form or fashion, and our sex life was better than ever. I was either doing oral on her, or she was riding my ass with her favorite strap-on dildo.

Eventually, I even used the ten-inch monster on her, and after several months of effort, she was able to take that giant cock with little effort. She wanted to use it on me, but I made her continue with the seven-inch dildo, which I learned to love. I was still getting my release from the anal play, and we were both happy and satisfied.

Dawson was becoming more obsessed with Lisa and wanted more of her time. He begged her to spend the night with him, but she always refused and came back to our bed. I realized the pressure she was getting from him was bothering her, and I tried to comfort her as best as I could. She enjoyed being with him and confessed that she loved his big cock, she didn't want to give that up. Finally, he told Lisa he was sailing to Catalina Island for three days and wanted her to come. Of course, she objected, and he became upset and told her;

"Look Lisa, either you come, or I'll bring somebody else. It hurts so much when you leave after spending our time together. I love you, but I can't do this anymore, I'm sorry it's too painful. Please, you need to let me know by tomorrow or I'm going to make other plans."

When Lisa came home, I could tell she had been crying. Hearing that Dawson was going to take someone else instead, made her upset. She didn't want him dating another woman, but she also didn't want to leave me for three days. She was conflicted and in pain, which is something I couldn't handle.

We talked about it for several hours and shared our feelings. She wanted to go but felt her commitment was to our marriage and our agreement to come home to each other every night. That was more important than her relationship with Dawson. I could tell she was prepared to break up with him if he didn't understand her situation. I listened and let her explain her feelings, and when she was done; I gave her my thoughts.

"Lisa, your loyalty is absolute and admirable, and a value we both share. I love you so much and always put you first, but you know that. Let's look at how things have changed since we made our original agreement. When we made those rules, there was still a chance I was coming back as Jason, as a man. But as you can see from my wonderful breasts, and my willingness to give up my balls, I can no longer be the man in your life. I accept that, which is why I don't have a problem with you being with Dawson. And I know you're okay with me and Peter. We have this splendid marriage, unconventional as it is."

"So, what do you think we should do?"

"Well with that in mind, we need to make changes to our agreement. His request is reasonable, seeing as nothing different will happen, just to be with him for a couple of days on the boat, as what we're already doing. I know you want to go, and it sounds fun. As long as I know you'll come back to me, I want you to have a good time and go on that trip. I'll be okay, and I'll spend more time with Peter to keep myself busy."

She didn't seem sure. "Are you serious? You think it would be okay, you won't be upset? I mean, it will be the first time I spent an entire night with him, an entire night away from you."

"Honey, I think it's safe to say we are now girlfriends... married girlfriends. We both need male companionship, and I can't expect you to give up your relationship with Dawson. Unless you don't want to go on this trip, you should consider saying yes. I'll support you either way, but you need to know one thing." I moved closer to her. "No matter what you do, my love for you will not change."

"Sweetheart, you're the best girlfriend ever. And to be totally honest, I want to go, not just to be with Dawson, but the trip to Catalina Island on a sailboat, oh my god, it sounds great. I'll see if maybe we can do the trip with you and Peter some other time. I know you would love it."

Lisa called Peter making sure he will be around to keep me company while she was with Dawson. She didn't want to leave me all alone thinking about her in bed with someone else. Knowing this was the first time we would be sleeping apart and, despite the new arrangement, she felt guilty about it.

XXX The Trip

DAWSON CAME BY putting Lisa's luggage in the car, speaking to me before they left for their trip. He knew Lisa was worried about leaving me alone for the weekend.

"Amanda, thanks for letting Lisa spend the weekend with me, I know it must be hard, but please know I'll take very good care of her. I don't want either of you to worry. We should arrive on the Island around 8 pm and I'll make sure you know we're safe."

Lisa came down and looked uncomfortable when Dawson gave her a hug and a kiss in front of me.

"I love you, Lisa, have fun this weekend and I'll see you Sunday night."

She ran over to me, hugged me, and gave me a big kiss, "Thank you, Amanda, love you."

I felt myself tear up a minute later when I watched them drive away, as I tried to control my feelings. I felt so much better once Peter came over an hour later, he took me to dinner and a movie to get my mind off the situation. Sure enough, at 9 pm I got a text from Dawson saying they arrived on the Island and were already having fun.

For the first time, Peter and I spent the night together, but there wasn't much sleep, as we explored each other's bodies for several hours, which helped take my mind off Lisa.

Peter knew I was thinking about her and wanted to get my mind only on him. He took my hand leading me up to the bedroom and drew me into his body for a long, tender kiss. He unbuttoned my blouse, and a smile crossed his face when he saw my large breasts supported by the pink lace bra. He unfastened the bra clasps, freeing my boobs, and he quickly took advantage of the situation. One hand rubbed the left as he bent down and took my right nipple into his mouth. The sensations from his sucking made me forget all about Dawson and Lisa. I concentrated on us as I held his head in place and enjoyed having my breasts fondled and sucked.

After several minutes of this, he unzipped my skirt and then felt it slide down over my pantyhose-covered legs. He had a huge smile on his face, watching me raise my heels and step out of my short skirt. After I kicked it away, I stood in front of him in only my high heels and pantyhose.

Peter had a fetish for nylons, and I wore them for his benefit. He took me over to the bed, gently laid me down on my back, and for the longest time he rubbed, kissed, and played with my legs and boi-clit through my pantyhose until his cock was straining in his pants.

He stood up next to the bed and waited for me to undress him, which didn't take but a few seconds to maneuver. I pulled off his shirt, took off his belt, unzipped his pants, and pulled them down along with his briefs in one swift motion. I was now with a naked man; he pushed me down and climbed on top as we started kissing again and exploring each other's mouths and lips.

Our hands were everywhere, my breasts were being rubbed, my nipples pinched, and his fingers were rubbing my smooth boi-clit through my nylons. After several exciting minutes, he climbed over me, and soon his cock was on my red lips. I looked up at him and knew what he wanted, for the next ten minutes; I sucked and licked his cock and balls as his hand continued to rub my clit, ripping my pantyhose off like an animal.

My pantyhose were now in tatters as this big, strong man took control and moved down between my legs. He took the lotion off the end table and made sure things were ready for action. I looked into his eyes as he placed the head of his cock at my opening and I waited for the pressure to start.

This time, Peter leaned down and kissed me tenderly as he kept the tip of his cock just outside my waiting hole. As we kissed, he pushed slowly inside of me and I moaned into his mouth as we stayed lip-locked. I felt so wanted and adored as he continued to kiss me, penetrate me, until he was so deep inside that I felt his balls hitting my ass.

At that point, he moved on top of me, with legs up in the air, he looked down with a loving smile and started moving his large cock in and out of me. I continued to moan with pleasure as we looked into each other's eyes. Watching his facial expressions and feeling him inside me at the same time was something that can't be put into words.

We fucked like that for so long, and our eyes never left each other, I knew he was getting closer to orgasm. After a few more thrusts, I saw his eyes roll up into his head, then smile as he closed them. Suddenly, he became a wild man and picked up the pace as he pounded me into the mattress. He was giving me a hard fuck and reaching deep inside me, giving me feelings I'd never experienced before. While he was fucking me harder and faster, I had my own release, which felt much more satisfying than it had with Lisa or any of the dildos. There was nothing more satisfying than having a hard, handsome man deep inside of your boy-pussy.

Then suddenly he let out a guttural scream and pushed into me so hard I thought he would split me open; he shot his tremendous load deep inside me. We were now one, joined and sharing our love in complete ecstasy. He pumped his seed into me, slowly opening his eyes once again. He leaned down and kissed me gently, my cheek, my lips, and then rolled off my tired, used body. Peter held me next to him in silence for several minutes, enjoying the release and the love we shared.

"Amanda, that was amazing and the best fuck I've had in years. We fit together so well, I want this, I want you, as often as possible. I hope you will be ready for me because we're going to be doing this all weekend," he smiled, kissing me and closing his eyes before he nodded off to sleep.

After that coupling, Peter was now more relaxed and amorous. The closeness we now had, combined with my procedures, made him more comfortable and confident in our relationship. He no longer held back as he had before, and took me several times that weekend as his woman. Feeling his hard cock inside me, aggressively attacking and pumping his seed deep inside, brought tears of joy and happiness to my feminine self, as I realized I could satisfy him, just as well, if not better than any other woman could.

Each night, I cuddled into his powerful body as we fell asleep. These were the first times I slept with a man spooning together, feeling his hard manhood against me, his strong arms holding me, it made me realize I had made all the right decisions.

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,935 Followers