Hit the Button Pt. 05 - FIN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXX Catalina Island

THE FIRST NIGHT after they secured the boat, they had dinner at the Sea Side Restaurant on the pier and enjoyed the moonlit night with the moon reflecting on the water. Peter and Lisa found it romantic as they enjoyed their second bottle of wine.

At midnight, they walked back to the boat hand in hand, quietly enjoying the peaceful evening. Once they were down in their cabin, Dawson wasted no time as he took Lisa into his arms, kissed her deeply, and started undressing her. Lisa didn't stop him and unbuckled his belt as he stepped out of his pants. Dawson took her to the bed, kissing her breast and teasing her pussy. He continued to kiss and tease her while she grew more excited. Then he moved into position between her legs and started kissing her pussy and enjoying her extended clit. She didn't last long and came as he continued to lick and suck on her freshly waxed pussy.

Their first time of the weekend wasn't lovemaking, it was raw sex. Dawson's first load shot deep into Lisa's pussy, delivering his baby batter deep inside her, which was not a problem, as she was on birth control. Try as he did all weekend, his sperm would never find a fertile egg to impregnate. He would have loved to give her a baby and permanently make her his woman. He was in love with Lisa and wanted her all to himself.

Lisa loved feeling him enter her pussy and loved his large cock and being fucked. His manhood was the largest one she had ever taken, and the sensations were too good to deny.

She loved their sex, even more, when he was excited, losing control, and pounding her into the bed like a wild man. She felt small, submissive, and needed, as he unloaded inside her time and time again.

There were several times she cried from the pleasure she felt from their encounters. She tried not to compare Dawson to Jason, as it was a completely unique experience. Lisa would never allow herself to compare any man to Jason, even though Jason was now Amanda. Even with this mind-blowing sex, Lisa knew where Dawson stood in their relationship and he was a distant second. Yes, she loved and needed his large cock, but would give it up in a second to be with Amanda.

They had sex at least five times a day, and Lisa realized Dawson was insatiable. She was happy and eager to give herself fully to him and please him with anything he wanted. Without getting graphic, there was no hole unattended. Every hole was penetrated and pleased. To Dawson's delight, they spent every minute in each other arms, holding hands, or fucking for those two days. For the entire trip, they were inseparable, and Dawson acted like a teenager in love. Things went exactly how he had planned, and now he hoped it would lead to a much closer relationship, and more time together as a couple.

Lisa tried to keep her mind off of Amanda, knowing that Peter was entertaining her plus she didn't want to spoil her time with Dawson. She knew if she started thinking about her feminine husband, she would become melancholy and make things uncomfortable for both of them.

For the next two days, they explored the island, took several sailboat rides around the coast, enjoyed the sea life, and did some whale watching. This was all new and exciting to Lisa, who enjoyed the trip and Dawson's company.

During the weekend, they had a long talk about their relationship. Dawson told her he wanted to be with her on the weekends and would share her with Amanda. He said he loved her and needed to be with her more, but if that couldn't happen, he would understand, respect her decision and move on. He said he had an idea and wanted her to consider his new proposal.

"Lisa, you know I love you, but I know you'll never leave Amanda and I'm okay with that. I'm not ready for marriage, but I need a woman in my bed a few nights a week, I would love for that woman to be you. I'm willing to share you with Amanda, I just need you to live with me at least two nights a week."

He produced a small ring box, and opened it to display a very large diamond engagement ring, "Lisa, will you be my weekend wife? I want to show you off to the world as mine. I want to introduce you to my friends and family as my fiancé and wife. You're the only woman I love and want. Lisa, I love you. Please say yes, and live with me as my wife."

Lisa was stunned by all of this and didn't know how to answer right away. Tears came to her eyes from the feeling of happiness of being wanted and loved by this wonderful man.

"Dawson, I can't marry you, I'm already married. I don't understand."

"Lisa, I know it won't be legal, but you will be my wife in name only for those three days a week. Friday night you become Mrs. Dakota, wear my ring and be my wife. You'll attend all my functions at the base, meet my family, my friends, and be completely mine during that time. I'll take great care of you, treat you like a queen, and give you all my love. At the end of the weekend, I'll take you back to Amanda, and you can live your life as you do every day."

"Baby, that's an incredible offer, and I can tell that you've given this a lot of thought, and this ring is absolutely spectacular. I want to say yes, of course, but you know I'll have to discuss it with Amanda and get approval. I'll say yes to you now and wear this beautiful ring for the rest of our trip, but my final answer will depend on Amanda. You understand that, right?"

"Of course, and hearing you say yes right now, makes me the luckiest man on the Island. Just knowing you want to be my wife makes me so happy, I can't even put it into words. Let's see what Amanda says, but knowing how things have changed with her and Peter, and that she's OK with you being with me like this, should help. Let's enjoy the rest of this trip as husband and wife. I love you, Lisa Dakota."

She didn't return the 'I Love You' he wanted to hear because she didn't love him. She liked him, she needed him, and wanted to be with him, but reserved her love for Amanda alone. After he told her that he loved her several times and didn't get a reply, he had to ask.

"Lisa, do you love me?"

"Dawson, I like you. I like you a great deal, and I love our sex, but I don't love you. I understand if that changes things between us, but my only love is Amanda. Playing husband and wife on the weekends might be fun, but you need to understand that it's just a fantasy, and not real life. Please consider that, and if you still want me as your weekend wife, I'll discuss it with Amanda. I will not hurt or lie to you, Dawson. I will always tell you the truth, even if the truth is painful."

"That's some of the reasons why I love you, your honesty and loyalty are things I want in my partner."

He kissed her deeply and held her close as she closed her eyes and became overwhelmed by the conflict in her mind. Could she live two separate lives? Would Amanda be okay with sharing her with Dawson? Ever since Amanda had those procedures, Peter has become infatuated and closer than ever to her. Amanda is more of a woman now than ever before, and perhaps there's a way for everyone to be happy.

XXX Lisa Returns

LISA RETURNED HOME at 7:00 PM and Amanda greeted her with a tight hug and a loving kiss. They melted into each other's arms for several minutes as they reclaimed each other's love. They cried and laughed as they kissed and hugged, and finally ended the night on the couch telling each other about their weekend.

Lisa started, "How did things go with Peter?"

"It was fantastic. He was kind, and loving and helped take my mind off your trip with Dawson. We spent the last two nights together, made love, fucked, and enjoyed ourselves. To be honest, it was better than I ever imagined. He took me out to dinner, a movie, and treated me like his girlfriend the entire time. This was the first time he really thought of me as a woman, and by the end of the weekend, I felt that way as well. But look at you, you look so happy. How did your time with Dawson go? Did you enjoy the boat ride?"

"Well, just like you explained your time with Peter, I felt the same exact way. It was a great weekend, and I enjoyed being with him. He took me out to romantic dinners, midnight boat rides, long walks on the beach, and breakfast on the boat. It was more than any girl could wish for, and I loved it. Thank you for letting me do this, it was perfect."

"I'm happy for you, baby, what about the sex?"

"Well, Amanda, I won't lie, the sex was amazing, and I enjoyed how he made me feel. You know I told you he is very large, and this time he did things to me I had never experienced before. We had sex several times a day, he totally wore me out. We did just about everything you can imagine. But enough about Dawson and Peter, come with me to our bed and make love to me, make me yours again, baby."

I undressed her and laid her down on the bed and started kissing her pert nipples as I rubbed her pussy. I then kissed her and told her how much I loved her and how happy I was to have her back in our bed. Then I kissed my way down her body and started kissing and massaging her thighs. She moaned as I continued to lick her inner thighs and pinched her nipples and squeezed her wonderful breasts.

I was about to start on her smooth pussy when I noticed how it looked. From all the fucking with Dawson's big cock, her pussy lips were wide open and clearly well-used for the last few days. It amazed me at how stretched she was and noticed how different her pussy looked from how I remembered it when I was able to fuck her. The difference was noticeable, and I realized I could never compete with Dawson that way.

"What's the matter baby," she asked at my hesitation.

"I'm just amazed how stretched and used you are down here. He must really have fucked you good this weekend."

"Oh, I'm sorry, baby. You don't need to go there if it's too much for you. I understand, and I'm sorry you had to see that."

"I love you, Lisa, and I'm happy he was able to take care of your needs. We both know I've given that up, so it's okay. I was just a little surprised, that's all. Lay back and let me do what I love." For the next twenty minutes, I licked and sucked her pussy and brought her to two massive orgasms as she lay there thinking about her weekend and being back with her love. It was the perfect welcome-home gift. I started to wonder if I had changed a little too. Peter's large cock was inside me the entire weekend, I am sure I was stretched out as well.

After several hours of lovemaking, they showered together and went to bed, both exhausted from a weekend of fun and sex. They lay holding each other close when Lisa spoke.

"There's something else, baby."

"Oh, what's that?"

"Well, this may sound crazy, but Dawson asked me to be his weekend wife. He wants me to spend every weekend with him and pretend we are married. Crazy right? He even gave me this and proposed to me under a moonlit sky. Very romantic, and unexpected," she reached for the ring box.

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him how happy he made me feel knowing he wanted me that way, but I told him I'm already married and couldn't be his wife. He explained it would be in name only, nothing legal but something he wanted," she said, opening the ring box and showing Amanda the ring.

"Wow, that's a big diamond. I guess he's serious. Do you want this? How is it going to work?"

"Baby, would you even ponder this? I mean, I would have to leave Friday after work and not come back to you until Sunday night. Are you seriously considering it?"

"I don't know. I want you to be happy and it appears this might be something you want. What do you think?"

"Let's not talk about it tonight. I just want to be with you and forget Dawson, Okay?"

"Okay, goodnight."

We fell asleep in each other arms still dreaming about our wild weekend. It was a new beginning of things to come.

XXX HIT THE BUTTON

TWO NIGHTS AFTER Lisa's return, we were on the couch relaxing and watching a movie when Lisa's phone gave her a notification of a new message. She read the message. Amanda noticed the sad look on Lisa's face after she finished.

"Lisa, what's wrong?"

"Look at the text Dawson just sent me. I guess it's over between us, I know deep down you don't want me to be his weekend wife, and I'll never do anything you don't want me to do. I love you too much to hurt you, sweetheart."

"What in the world are you talking about? I don't understand."

"Here, read his text and you'll understand," handing over the phone.

Text: Lisa, I need a decision. I can't do this anymore. It hurts too much to say goodbye every time we're together. Baby, I will never hurt you and that's why I need an answer. If it's no, I'll understand and move on and never bother you again, but I'm praying you'll say yes. This is taking too long, and the waiting is killing me. I need to know.

I read the text and turned to Lisa, "Tell me the truth, if I agreed, we both know you would do this, right?"

"I guess so."

"Lisa, you know that I don't want to return as Jason, and I know you enjoy being with me, but I also know you want more than those toys, it would be selfish to not allow you time for this. Since Peter and I have been dating and doing the same things you two, how can I be a hypocrite and deprive you? I can live with the arrangement, as long as you come back to me when the weekends are over. But just to be clear, you would go to him after work on Friday afternoon and come back home Sunday night, and during that time, you would be his for the weekend. He wants you to be his weekend wife, and that would include all of your wifely duties."

"Yes, but what will you do without me? I don't know how I can leave you alone, knowing I'm with another man?"

"I have Peter, I'll clean the house, and keep busy. We can try it for a few weeks to see how it goes, and if either of us wants it to end, we'll just agree." Amanda shrugged, she looked into her wife's eyes.

"Well, if I do this, you need to understand that once I get regularly fucked by his big cock, I'm afraid I'll need that permanently. That's why I'm not sure we should do this. I know how much you love living as Amanda, and I think it would be better if I just tell Dawson it's over and stay here. I don't really need to be with him, but I know I'll miss the things he does to me, to my body. Does that make sense, baby?"

While she was explaining everything to me, I re-read the message and typed a response that said, "Yes, I'll be your weekend wife."

"Here Lisa, look at what I typed as a reply. Think about it, and consider the situation. I don't want Jason to come back, and you need to be with a real man, we both do, that can satisfy both of us as only a man can, and we are still so much in love. As long as we don't lose our love for each other, we can do this. I don't know how long it will last, it might be a few weeks or longer, but it's time for you to dig deep inside and make a choice. You may never get a chance like this again."

I watched her read the message again and then look up at me, still with some uncertainty. We both knew deep down what she wanted. I just smiled at her and spoke in a serious voice.

"Hit the button!"

She looked back up quickly. She looked at me in shock.

"Hit the send button, Lisa. It's time for you to be happy and fulfilled. You know I love you, I always will."

She hesitated. It was done.

When the text came in, Dawson immediately called Lisa, she put it on speakerphone so that I could hear.

"Lisa, I'm so happy you said yes. I'll be the best weekend husband you can imagine and give you everything you ever dreamed of. You've made me the happiest man in the world tonight. I love you, Lisa."

"Thank you, baby, we're excited as well. Amanda and I just talked about it and we think it will be good for both of us. When do we start?"

"I'll make some plans and call you tomorrow to discuss. You two have a great night and Lisa, I love you."

"Thanks, Dawson, I'll wait for your call. Good night."

Amanda watched as she disconnected. "He said he loves you and I know he was waiting for you to reply in kind."

"Yes, he makes me feel special, he says that all the time. But I don't love him and I won't just utter those words unless I feel the same way."

"I love you, Lisa, and I really am happy for you."

XXX Amanda reflects

PLANS WERE MADE for Friday when Lisa would spend her first weekend as Dawson's wife. Before she left for work on Friday, I told her to give me her rings. I told her that if she was going to be his weekend wife; she needed to forget me and just be his wife and wear his rings. I also told her not to call or text, as I didn't want her to have a lifeboat back to her other life.

"When you're with him as his wife, you need to make a break from this life and rely on your husband for whatever you need. You have to be his partner in mind and body, and if you're thinking about us, your love for me will get in the way. When you get back Sunday night, your rings will be on the kitchen table and you'll be mine again."

With tears in her eyes, she looked at me and said, "I don't know if I can do this. I want to, but I don't want to be without you."

"Listen, I understand, and I feel the same way. Look, you have plans for this weekend and he's expecting you. Let's see how it goes, and Sunday night you can decide whether to continue or not. How does that sound? I know our love won't change and this is something you want, and believe it or not, I understand, and if roles were reversed, I would want it as well."

XXX Six months later

PETER HAS BEEN spending the weekends with me and we've become a couple. We text and chat several times a day and became exclusive on the weekends. Every weekend when Lisa becomes Mrs. Dakota, I become Peter's girlfriend for the entire weekend.

The arrangement was working out well, and our love never changed. We enjoyed our time together and apart. One weekend, we went back to the beach condo and spent the weekend as we did before, but this time we were there as two couples. Since Lisa was Dawson's weekend wife, I got to see them together that way, which was difficult at first. Watching their intimacy as a married couple, and Lisa doting and treating him as her partner was hard to watch, but Peter stepped up and made it known that I was his girl, and things became more normal as time went by.

Whenever Lisa was pretending to be his wife, she treated me as her girlfriend while wearing his wedding rings. We never interacted as a couple, only as girlfriends, we both accepted the role-playing to its fullest.

We took the trip to Catalina Island, but this time as two couples, after Lisa brought the idea up on one of our double dates. Mr. and Mrs. Dakota were wonderful hosts, and we all had a wonderful time sailing and sleeping in close quarters. Spending time with them as husband and wife was surreal and something I could never fully accept, but we eventually got used to their game and I played the along perfectly for Lisa, who seemed to be happy with both of her relationships.

During one of our times together, I listened in shock as they talked about having children as if they were really a married couple. Dawson was really into this weekend wife situation and treated it as if it was real, planning for vacations, family reunions, and holidays. I watched in amazement as Lisa was completely his wife, and playing her part perfectly. Almost too well. They were both physically attractive and made a great-looking couple. Anyone watching them would believe they were a happily married couple, which, at times, made me anxious. But every Sunday night we became one again and our life went on.

As agreed, Lisa lived with Dawson every weekend and enjoyed being the wife of the base commander. She was well-liked by his all friends and family, who actually thought that she was his wife. They fucked constantly, and she loved her time with a powerful, strong man, but always looked forward to getting home Sunday night to Amanda. Every Sunday night, they both reclaimed their marriage and shared their love for each other.