All Comments on 'Hit the Shower'

by JCasDC

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic story

I travel for work occasionally and use hotel workout rooms often. I would love to have this experience. I like thst you ended it there because that is real. Modt stories would have people going at it for hours and the newbie having sex like a seasoned pro. I would like to see a continuation to the story and how the newbie expands to the next step, either suckibg cock or maybe performing anal on the protagonist. The end said thry might meet up in the gym the next night, but yhe beginning of the story said it wss a one night trip. Thst was the only flaw. I gave 5 stars and i loved it.

yowseryowserover 6 years ago
Bi-nomial

Sweet tale of lust and attraction, simple but direct, well done.

"BUT as I watched him workout, my overactive sexually charged imagination got to working. It dawned on me, what exactly would be the problem with it?"

Yep, that's when the trouble starts.

Lovely

63lsmith63lsmithover 6 years ago
VERY NICE

Needs a followup chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two bikers

Good story brought back memory of a time my ex pissed me off so I went for ride and another dude pulled up on his bike asking me if I wanted to have a good time so I followed him to a back road and we pulled over. He said his girlfriend had dumbed him. Next thing I knew he was holding my dick so I grabbed his dick next we got down on the ground and sucked each other off I swallowed his cum and he licked my dick clean. Who needs a ex wife. Bill 52

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In my mid 20s my job had me traveling every week out of town for a couple of years. Seems married men and some single men hit on me all the time. If good looking and we hit interesting conversation they would suggest going to his or my room to continue. Was always good sex and afterwards watch sports or just talk. Meet really nice men with passion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCasDC@JCasDC
70 Followers
Retired. Into simpler more peaceful, more beautiful things in life. Huge bucket list begins with many writing projects. Self publishing on Amazon as Dalton Cole. Complete Novella versions of many of these works available for sale there.