All Comments on 'Hitch Bitch'

by Littlemissblair

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Incest Warning

Good story, but would have apreciated warnining on incestrial overtones. As it was I had to skip around so much it just ruined the rythum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot!

I've read this story several times and it nevers fails to make me wet. I especially enjoyed the combination of hot sex and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
sooooooooo goooooood

I love the way innocent girls slowly turn into lesbian sluts!!! Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
one more step

If Sarah would have given in to her lust with her sister, that would have been so so so warm and sensually beautiful....

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaover 18 years ago
Lisa Is Incredible

Your stories continue to arouse like no others. You really know how to turn up the heat and are an incredible writer with a great imagination. Lisa has to be every man or woman's dream, and oh, to meet such an experienced teen. Keep up the great writing. I love your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Pretty fair

Good story, a little too implasible for my taste. But what was the purpose of the sister introduced into the story? It didn't go anywhere.

ScreenplayerScreenplayeralmost 17 years ago
Breathtaking!

(Typing with one trembling hand . . . ) Delicious! Humiliation & degradation can be SO indescribably hot - whether a regular suburban "housewife" or an attractive male submissive like me - the reluctant surrender, the moral struggle etc., and that final melting capitulation to the wonderful lustlife that vibrates through all of us lucky ones - through out secret selves. Mmmmm, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting story

This was a very good, stimulating story however, it rally stopped way too soon. It really could have several more chapters dealing with Lisa sexually controlling the older teacher. The possibilities are unlimited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five

A story that makes you reconsider all the other fives you gave in the past

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 6 years ago
I wish....

I wish this story would go on and on....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lisa's nothing but a user and manipulating bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story, but one constant problem through it also found in your other stories I've read.

You almost always misuse "your" and "You're"....also "to" and "too". Learn the difference. It

may seem insignificant but is very distracting. Other then that, your stories are very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creamed my panties reading this. Well done !

naughtyaunt2naughtyaunt2over 1 year ago

mm you so need to add other chapters, getting her sister down to Miami for starters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous