Hitch Hiker Ch. 02

Story Info
Two young friends have sex for the first time.
2.6k words
4.71
5.3k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cmm0
cmm0
14 Followers

The day I lost my anal virginity while hitchhiking from the London docks, I arrived home quite late. I was, literally, buggered so I decided not to go out that evening, although it was a Friday. I had the weekend off and didn't have to rejoin the barge till Monday morning, so I decided to go to the pub for a lunch time drink on Saturday.

I met my best mate, Steve, at our local pub, the Ship and Anchor, commonly known as the Shit and Wanker. Over a few drinks in the beer garden, I told him about my encounter the previous day. Although he seemed mildly shocked at first, he was intrigued and demanded I tell him everything in fine detail, several times over. Eventually, our conversation turned to more mundane topics and we both staggered off to our respective homes when the pub closed for the afternoon at about three o'clock.

I didn't see Steve again that weekend, but the following Saturday I called round to his house in mid morning. We'd arranged it, so he was expecting me, but I was surprised when he opened the front door wearing only a pair of tight white briefs. I stood at the door and gaped at him for a few seconds, distracted mainly by the large bulge visible in his underpants. The sight of it made my anus clench with lust. I'd never had any sexual feelings towards Steve before, but it seemed the good fucking I'd received the previous week had awakened something erotic in me.

"Come in then!" he said, slightly impatiently, nodding his head towards the inside of the house

When I was inside Steve said "Let's go and sit in my bedroom and smoke a joint", and led the way upstairs. Following behind him, my eyes were glued to his tight little arse in the white cotton underpants he was wearing. The sigth of his his buttocks moving under the fabric took my breath away and I felt a bit dizzy with lust. But we were soon at the top of the stairs and I had to stop leering at him.

Steve lived with his parents, but they were out for the day, so we probably could have smoked anywhere in the house, but we normally sat in his room when we wanted to get high.

"Why are you nearly naked?" I asked after we sat down on his bed.

"Well", he replied, "I've been thinking a lot about what you told me last weekend and I thought maybe we could have sex."

"Oh! In that case," I replied, turning towards him and placing my hand on the bulge in his undies. He gasped as I gave his cock and balls a gentle squeeze through the cotton fabric, and I felt his cock begin to stir under my touch. I stroked his bulge for a few seconds before slipping my fingers beneath the waistband and wrapping them round his cock. The feeling of his hard dick made me gasp too now and, after a brief hesitation, I leant forward, putting my other arm round his bare shoulders and kissed him on the lips. We stayed like that for a while, our lips locked together and our tongues probing each others' mouths, and my hand gripping his now fully hard dick.

It felt weird to be kissing my mate, and even weirder to be holding his cock in my hand while I did it, but it also felt comfortable and natural, and his mouth tasted wonderful. But I broke it off after a couple of minutes, and said "I need this fat cock in my arse right now!"

I pulled back a little way, with my hand still inside his underpants and looked at his crotch. His erection was making a big tent so I pulled it out above the waistband and gasped again in a mixture of awe and shock at the size of it. My anus clenched, either in excitement or terror, I wasn't sure which, but I knew I had to taste it before we went any further, so I moved off the bed and knelt on the floor in front of where Steve was sitting.

"Let's get these off you for a start." I said, moving my hands to the waistband of his undies and beginning to pull them down. He lifted his arse off the bed and allowed me to take them all the way off. Once they were on the floor and he was sitting there completely naked, I returned my attention to his hard cock and licked the tip of his foreskin. That made him moan quietly, so I kept going, and wrapped my lips round the end of his dick, trying to slip my tongue beneath his foreskin, which didn't really work. I took his cock out of my mouth again and peeled his foreskin back with my hand instead, revealing its purple head, which I put back into my mouth, licking and sucking it as I did so. I hadn't sucked the driver off when he fucked me last week, so this was my first taste of cock and I was instantly in love with it. The expression "cock sucker" popped into my head as I slurped on Steve's delicious hardon and I couldn't help smiling. Sucking cock was fucking wonderful, why the fuck would it be used as an insult, I wondered. People are weird.

Anyway, it occurred to me that if I wanted it in my arse, I'd better stop sucking it before he cums, so I reluctantly lifted my head back and let it drop from my mouth.

"Awwww..." Steve said in a whiny voice, "why did you stop?"

"Because you're going to fuck me. Now." I said. "Got any vaseline?"

"Oh, ok." He replied reluctantly dragging himself off the bed and standing up. "I think there's some in the bathroom, I'll go downstairs and have a look."

I slapped his bare arse as he walked out of the door, smiling as he yelped in surprise. Then I took my clothes off.

A few minutes later, Steve came back into the room, his cock still hard, to find me lying naked on his bed, gently stroking my rock hard dick. My dick throbbed as I admired his firm abs and virtually hairless chest. He had bushes of black hair under his armpits and on his crotch, but somehow his chest was still smooth. We were only 18, so I figured his chest hair was yet to come.

"I found some KY jelly," he said, holding it out to me. "I think that's better than vaseline. I dunno where it came from, I guess my mum and dad must be getting into anal. And I got a towel to put under us. Hop up."

I got off the bed and he spread the towel out on top of the bed covers. While he was bending over doing that, I stood behind him, almost drooling at the sexy sight of his tight naked buttocks. I put my hands on his arse and started gently stroking it, running a finger along his arse crack and brushing his small brown anus. He yelped when my finger touched his hole, and tensed up, but he quickly relaxed and, still leaning over the bed, pushed his arse backwards towards me.

Remembering the incredible feeling of the driver rimming me last week, I dropped to my knees and put my mouth to Steve's arse. I ran my tongue up and down his arse crack a couple of times and then pressed it against his sphincter, producing a loud, deep moan from my friend. The moaning increased when I pushed my tongue into his hole and started tongue fucking him. I was surprised at how good his arse tasted, mild hints of cheese and earth, mixed with something undefinable, but distinctly masculine. It was an incredible turn-on too, and I could feel precum dripping off my throbbing hard cock onto the carpet of Steve's bedroom floor. That realisation made me feel like it was time to transfer the action onto the towel on the bed, so I reluctantly withdrew my tongue and mouth from Steve's hot little arse, gave him a slap on his right buttock and sat down on the bed.

"Fuck! That felt so good!" He said, as he sat next to me and put his arm round my back. We lay down and cuddled, kissing passionately with our naked bodies pressed together. I could barely believe how good it felt being that intimate with my oldest and closest friend. But my arse needed his cock in it, and I broke off our kiss after a few minutes.

"This is fucking amazing," I said, patting Steve's arse, "but I need you to fuck me now. I think missionary position would be good."

He didn't take much convincing and, before long, I was lying on my back, with my legs in the air while Steve lubed up my eager hole. "Push some inside," I said, and let out a deep guttoral groan when he popped a lube covered finger inside me. He moved position and lined the tip of his cock up with my anus and pushed, but he couldn't get it in. "You're too tight" he said.

"You're too big, you mean!" I laughed. "Keep trying. I'll try and relax and it'll go in."

But it just wasn't working.

Fuck! I said. Then I had an idea, I don't know where it came from, but maybe from some magazine article I'd read somewhere.

"Maybe if you spank me, it will help me relax."

"Whaa...???" Steve seemed shocked.

"If I lay over your lap and you spank my arse, it might help my muscles relax. I read it somewhere once, I think. Possibly in Oz or Frendz." They were two "underground" (i.e., alternative / hippy) magazines we used to read whenever we could get hold of them.

I stood up, and arranged a slightly bewildered Steve so that he was sitting on the bed with his feet on the floor and then I lay across his bare legs, his big hard cock poking into my side. He put his hand gently on my bare arse and stroked it slowly. Then he lifted it up and Whack! gave me a moderately forceful slap across my buttocks.

I was so unbelievably horny by that point, that I came instantly his hand made contact with the skin of my arse, and I screamed as the orgasm jolted through my whole body like a powerful electric shock.

"Holy fuck! I said. I didn't expect that to happen! Shit, now there's cum on your carpet."

"Don't worry about that, Steve said, we'll clean it up later." Whack! He slapped me again. And again. And again. He was obviously getting off on spanking my bare arse as much as I was enjoying being spanked. It had never occurred to me before that I could find something like that pleasurable, but I was fucking loving it. A sort of vulnerability and the sexy feeling of my bare skin pressing on Steve's, combined with the intense thrill of each slap and the vibration it propagated through my anus and genital area. I put my arm around his back as I lay there on his lap getting spanked. I was still feeling the effects of the orgasm and being spanked felt deliciously intimate.

After a few more slaps, he stopped. "My hand's getting sore," he said, "and your arse looks like it's on fire!" He laughed at that.

"Well, while I'm in this position, how about lubing me up again and using your fingers to loosen up my arse?" I said.

"Ohhhh fuck!!!" I moaned as Steve slipped his finger into my anus. I could feel the last of my cum dripping onto the floor as he finger fucked me.

He added a second finger, which felt even better than only one, and then a third, which was a bit tight and slightly painful, but not unpleasant.

"Well," he said, "I think you're a bit more relaxed now. Let's have another go, shall we? I'm getting so turned on fingering you that if I don't fuck you soon, I'm going to explode!"

We rearranged ourselves again and I lay on my back with my knees up and my legs spread wide and Steve kneeling between them. This time, it didn't take as much effort for him to penetrate me with his fat cock. It was quite a bit bigger than the driver's cock -- the only other one I'd ever had in me -- but he was slow and gentle and patient and I eventually felt his cock head pop through the ring of muscle at the mouth of my rectum. The intensity of feeling when that happened made us both moan, and he slowly and gently thrust further inside me. I lay there looking up at his face, feeling surprised at how cute he was. How had I never noticed it before? I reached up and pulled his head towards mine and we kissed again. I wrapped my legs round his waist as he fucked me, lost in the ecstasy of having both his tongue in my mouth and his cock in my arse at the same time. I could never have imagined how wonderful the slow thrusting of his cock inside me would feel. I also couldn't understand how we'd been friends for so long but never even thought about trying this before. I mentally thanked the man who picked me up hitchhiking the week before and opened my eyes to how good getting fucked could be.

Steve fucked me slowly and gently for what seemed like ages, but couldn't really have been very long. Then he asked me if he could go a bit faster and, when I nodded, he started to pick up speed. Before long he was fucking me deeply and energetically, which made me feel like I was really getting pounded. It was awesome! I loved the feeling of his strong body literally moving me around the bed, as his hips slammed into my arse cheeks and his dick ploughed my anus. Just as he seemed to be getting closer to a climax, I felt an orgasm start to build up in me. I screamed a little too loudly as I came for the second time that day, big globs of cum shooting from my cock and hitting me in the face. My orgasm pushed Steve over the edge and he shot ropes of cum into my arse, spasming and moaning as he did so.

"My fucking god!" he groaned and collapsed on top of me. We lay there motionless for several minutes, both stunned by the intensity of what we'd just experienced. Then Steve rolled us both onto our sides, facing each other, somehow managing to keep his cock still inside me.

He kissed me and said "That was the most incredible orgasm I've ever had. Fucking you is unbelievable." He kissed me again and kept our lips joined as our tongues explored each other's mouths. I wrapped my upper arm round him and placed my hand on his arse cheek, with a fingertip touching his anus.

He pulled back from our kiss and then licked the cum off my face, which felt intensely intimate and romantic. "I want your cock inside me next time we do this," he said. "But we better get our shit together, and clean up and have a shower before my parents get home."

cmm0
cmm0
14 Followers