Hitch Hiker

Story Info
A young hitchhiker gets a ride which will change his life.
3k words
4.63
15.3k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cmm0
cmm0
14 Followers

A good few years ago now, when I was 18, I was working as the mate on a small coastal freighter. It was a steel motor barge which carried a wide range of freight around the south east coast of England. There were only two crew, the skipper and me. One week, we carried a cargo to the Royal Docks in London and left the barge in the dock for the weekend. I caught public transport to a suitable place on a road out of London to hitch home from.

In those days, you usually didn't have to wait long for a lift, and sure enough a car stopped quite quickly. The driver was a middle aged man, slim and in quite good shape for his age. He was interested when I told him I was a seaman and asked several questions about my work as we drove slowly along the A12, through the dismal grey concrete outskirts of London.

Two or three miles after he picked me up, we passed a young southeast-Asian looking man walking along the footpath at the side of the road. The driver remarked "Sexy Asian boy!" which made me feel mildly disconcerted, I'm not sure why.

Soon after that, he said "Have you ever been in the barrel?"

"No", I replied, beginning to feel mildly uncomfortable. The conversation seemed to be going in a direction that I wasn't sure I was happy with. I felt vulnerable, being in a car with an older man, whose motivations I had no idea of. Presumably he was gay --- which, in itself, was not something that bothered me, but I'd never had sex with anyone, let alone a man, and I didn't want that sort of attention from a stranger.

"Do you want to go in the barrel?" he continued.

"I dunno. I don't know what that means", I responded, although I had a pretty good idea what it meant.

"Have you ever had sex with a man?"

"No" I mumbled, nervously.

"Do you want to try it?"

"I, I don't know..."

"Well you want to make up your mind soon, because I'll be dropping you off in a few minutes."

I looked nervously at the driver, who had his eyes firmly fixed on the road ahead. He had a kind face and, although I was feeling quite anxious, he didn't look too scary.

He turned his head and looked into my eyes. "It's fun. It feels really good, I think you'll enjoy it. I'll be gentle.", he said, and turned back to look at the road.

"U'uum" I stuttered and, throwing caution to the wind, I replied "Ok."

The driver smiled, reached over, and placed his hand on my upper thigh. "That's good. You won't be sorry," he said.

The feeling of his hand on my thigh send a shiver up my spine and made my dick twitch.

After a few minutes, we turned off the main road and drove into an estate of fairly new, two storey semi-detached brick houses. It's the sort of place that would give me the horrors nowadays --- mainly from a feeling of claustrophobia --- after decades of living in a country with a much lower population density, but back then it seemed fairly normal.

We pulled up in the front yard carparking space of one of the many nondescript houses in a nondescript street and the driver got out.

I felt mild panic and I just sat there, frozen, until he said "Are you going to get out?" He laughed and walked round the car to open my door. "Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything to you that you won't like. Come on, hop out!"

I followed him into the house and he closed the front door behind me. Inside, the house was pretty ordinary too. I barely even remember what it was like, just walking into some normal person's normal living room. Soon after we walked in, the driver turned to face me, put his arms round me and kissed me on the mouth. I was slightly shocked, but I didn't resist. He pushed his tongue between my lips and started passionately kissing me. As I gradually relaxed into his hug, I began to enjoy the feeling of being kissed. His mouth tasted nice and the probing of his tongue made my cock do more than just twitch. It got almost instantly rock hard. As my dick got hard, my tongue came to life, rather than hiding passively on the bottom of my mouth, as the driver's tongue swept over it, it began to dance with his tongue. I was licking and sucking his tongue as he thrust it into my mouth. I put my arms round him and let myself be overcome by his passion.

He moved a hand down from my back and placed it on my arse, gently squeezing my buttock. Then he slipped his fingers under the waistband of my jeans and slid his hand down inside my underpants, to rest on the skin of my arse cheek, moaning into my mouth as his hand touched my skin.

I felt sort of paralysed, and didn't know if I should be doing something myself, but I just stood there, with my arms round him and we carried on kissing.

I was enjoying the feeling of his hand on my arse as much as he obviously was. Nobody had ever touched me like that before and it was an incredible turn-on. I felt like my cock was going to burst with the intense sexiness of it all. And then he put his other hand on my crotch and I nearly died. He cupped the bulge of my balls and my rock hard cock through the fabric of my jeans and we both moaned together into each others' mouths.

"Ooooh, you're obviously enjoying this!" he said, pulling his mouth away from mine. I felt exposed and slightly sad as he broke our kiss, but I managed a weak smile when he stared into my eyes. I nodded my head, but didn't say anything. I don't think I could have spoken if I'd tried, I was overwhelmed by the intensity of the sexual feelings that were washing over me. But the adventure was only just beginning.

He moved the hand that was holding my crotch and unzipped my fly. When he undid the button at my waist, my cock sprang forward out of the confines of my jeans, straining against the cotton of my undies. The driver looked down and smiled at the damp patch of precum. "I think we better get these off, don't you?" he said. "Your cock looks like it's trying to get out!"

"Mmmmm" I replied, unable to speak words.

With the hand that was still inside the back of my pants and the other hand holding the front, he pulled my pants and undies down together, squatting onto his knees as he did so. "Can I suck it?" he asked politely.

"Uuuhuuh" I nodded my head frantically, and then nearly passed out from the ecstasy as he licked the tip of my foreskin.

He moved one hand back up to stroke my arse again, and held my cock with his other hand, wanking me slowly as he sucked me off.

"Aaagh! I'm going to cum!" I almost shouted.

"That's ok," he replied, with my cock still in his mouth, "cum in my mouth". And I did, explosively. I'd wanked a lot, but I'd never felt anything like that first orgasm with the driver. But that was only the beginning. He gulped down what had felt to me like liters of cum, and stood up to kiss me again. This time his mouth tasted different, with the taste of my cum mixed with his spicy masculine flavour. His kiss was even more passionate this time and I started to feel a bit weak at the knees. He noticed me drooping slightly, picked me up and lay me down on the couch, with my shoes still on and my pants around my ankles.

"Better get these off, I think", he said, as he slipped my shoes off, without bothering to undo the laces, followed by my socks, then my jeans and undies. He dropped them all in a pile on the floor at the end of the couch.

"Would you like to feel my cock inside you?" he said quietly, with his mouth close to my ear and one hand on my now soft cock.

"Uuuh, I don't know", I mumbled, still dazed from the orgasm. "I've never done it before. Will it hurt?"

"Not if you relax. I'll be really gentle. I'm sure you'll love it", he whispered in my ear, the feeling of his breath on my ear making me tingle all over --- especially my crotch.

The driver stood up and started taking off his clothes. I followed suit, and pulled my t-shirt over my head, leaving me completely naked and feeling intensely vulnerable lying on his couch.

But I didn't feel like that for long, as he quickly lay down next to me and put his arms round me. He pulled me to him and started passionately kissing me, with his tongue eagerly exploring the inside of my mouth. The feeling of his hard cock pressing against my thigh intensified the excitement which was growing inside me, and my own cock began to twitch and start getting harder again.

"Missionary or doggie?" he asked, pulling away from my mouth.

"Uhhh...." I was confused, "I dunno. What do you mean?"

"Do you want me to fuck you from behind, with you on your knees, or from the front, with you lying on your back and me facing you?"

"Uhhhh.... I dunno," I shrugged, "what do you prefer?"

The driver rolled his eyes and mumbled something about twinks that I didn't catch. He grabbed my hips, turned me over, face down, and then lifted my arse up. "Doggy style to start with," he said, "we can change later if you like."

He moved my knees apart, and knelt behind me, bringing his face to my arse and blowing on my anus. It was like nothing else I'd ever felt before --- intensely erotic and almost tickling. But the feeling when his tongue touched my sphincter was something else again. I let out a high pitched moan --- not quite a scream, but probably not far off. I had never even imagined how something like that could feel --- or even that it could ever happen to me. The closest I can come to describing it is like an electric shock, shooting through my body, from my cock to my eyes. I felt like I was going to explode. I continued moaning quietly as he licked my hole and slowly pushed his tongue inside me. At this point, excitement had turned to calm, relaxed pleasure. I felt like I could happily stay like this forever.

But it wasn't long before the driver, who'd been moaning quietly himself, as he ate my arse, pulled away and reached over to a nearby table for a jar of vaseline. He took the lid off and pulled out a blob of the greasy substance on his middle finger. The feeling of it on my anus made me jump slightly, and he gently pushed his finger inside me. I'm not really sure what that felt like, it was beyond my ability to describe. It didn't feel bad, and it didn't feel good, it was more interesting than anything. However, after slowly pushing his finger into me, he began pulling it out again, and then gently finger fucking me. That felt unimaginably wonderful.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, "is that ok?"

"Yeah, it feels nice" I replied.

"Good, cos I'm going to add another finger now, so just relax."

"Oooh!" I squeaked, as his pushed two fingers into me. "That feels a bit uncomfortable."

He stopped moving his hand and said "Just relax, you'll get used to it quite quickly. I'll give you a minute to adjust." And, with his fingers still inside me, he lay on the couch next to me and kissed me again.

"You've got such a beautiful arse", he said, looking deeply into my eyes. "And you taste fucking delicious! I'm so glad I found you on the side of the road today." He smiled and kissed me again.

I was still a bit bemused by the turn of events. It was not something I would ever have expected to happen to me in a million years. Having sex, and not just having sex, but having sex with a man, an older man. An older man whose naked body was pressed against my naked body, kissing me, with his fingers in my arse. And soon he was going to be fucking me. I had a strong feeling that it was best not to think too much about it at this stage, and to just try and relax as he'd suggested. It was happening and I would have plenty of time to think about it later. So I turned my attention back to kissing him, and got a bit more active than I had been up till now. My tongue was writhing with his as both our mouths became one, and I found myself unconsciously wiggling my arse slightly, around his fingers.

That seemed to signal to him that it was time to change position again, and he pulled away from my mouth, returned to kneeling behind me, and started finger fucking me again --- with two fingers this time. It felt much more comfortable now and I couldn't help rocking my hips back and forth, fucking his fingers.

"I think you're ready for my cock", he said, slowly pulling his fingers out. My initial feeling was of emptiness and disappointment at this, but that feeling didn't last long. He popped another blob of vaseline on my hole and pressed his hard cock against it. He very slowly pushed it into me and I squeaked as the head of his cock popped in through my tight little sphincter.

With one hand holding on to each of my hips, he began to rock slowly forward and back, thrusting his cock in and out of my rectum.

Oh fuck, I thought, this feels so fucking good. I felt a deep relaxation wash over me, as I sunk into what was almost a trance. I was born to be fucked like this, I realised. I didn't want it to ever stop.

The slow gentle rhythm of the driver fucking my arse, combined with the intensely sensual way he was stroking my buttocks, thighs and back as he fucked me, put me in a deep meditative state. It seemed to go on for a really long time. He kept up the pace a lot longer than I could have done, but eventually he began to speed up, until he was pounding me, with his cock going from balls deep in my arse, to almost pulling right out. After the slow and tender beginning, I began to feel like I was really getting fucked. My hole had adjusted to having a cock in it, so I was able to enjoy the feeling of being fucked hard now, without any discomfort. The driver stopped at one point, pulled out, and popped some more vaseline into my gaping anus. Then he started pounding me again, harder this time, and grunting occasionally as he did so.

After a few minutes of that onslaught, I was astonished to feel myself approaching orgasm. I was shocked by the feeling, as neither of us were touching my cock, so it must have just been his cock moving inside me that was making me cum. I screamed quite loudly this time, as I shot a massive load onto the couch.

The noise I was making, coupled with the clenching of my anal sphincter gripping his cock, tipped the driver over the edge and he let out a guttoral moan as he pumped my rectum full of his hot semen.

He bent over, lying against my back, with his cock still pulsating inside me, wrapped his arms around my chest, and kissed the back of my neck. "Fuck, that was incredible!" he mumbled quietly in my ear.

"Mmmmmhhhh..." was all I could reply, as I slowly collapsed under his weight and lay face down on the couch, with him on top of me and his cock still inside me. My body was tingling to the point where it felt like I was vibrating. That was the second mindblowing orgasm of the day and I felt dazed, kinda like I was stoned.

I think I must have gone to sleep then, because the next thing I knew I was rolling over onto my side, still sticky from where I'd been lying in the puddle of my cum on the vinyl of the couch. The driver was gone but I could feel his cum trickling out of my anus and down my inner thigh.

A few minutes later, he came back into the room. Dressed now, and looking like he'd had a shower.

"You want a shower?" he asked me. "Then you'd better be getting back on the road. It's getting late."

After I'd showered, he walked to the front door with me. Before opening it, he turned to me, put his arms round me and pressed his lips to mine. As we kissed, he slipped his hands inside the waist of my pants and fondled my arse, touching my anus as he did so, and making my cock spasm.

"I'd suggest another fuck, but my wife will be home soon, so you'd better get going." He said, kissing my neck and pulling his hands out of my pants.

He opened the door, told me how to get back to the main road, and said goodbye.

I walked the ten minutes back to the main road, started hitching, and continued my journey home. I never did know his name, and I never saw him again --- but my life changed forever that day.

cmm0
cmm0
14 Followers