Hitch Hiker Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick me Bill. Eat my pussy. Make me cum!"

I started to lick straight up her pussy, giving her clit a little flick with every lick. She reached down and intertwined her fingers in my hair, pulling me closer. I concentrated on her clit, licking and sucking on it. Her hips were bucking as she got closer to an orgasm.

"I'm cumming, oh Bill, I'm cumming!"

Her body tensed up and she let out a deep groan. I continued to lick until she pushed my head away.

"No more! I can't take anymore!"

I looked down and was pleasantly surprised to see my cock standing at full attention. As I stood, I placed her legs on my shoulders, rolling her back.

"What are you doing?"

As an answer, I slid my cock into her pussy.

Her eyes opened wide.

"Oh! Now there's a nice surprise. I wasn't expecting this after the way you came before."

"I guess you bring out the best in me. As beautiful as you are, it's easy to get hard again."

I slid my cock in and out of her as slowly as I could, wanting to feel every sensation. I could feel her pussy squeezing at my cock as I stroked in and out of her.

"Skye, it feels so good being in you. I could stay in you forever."

"Stay in me as long as you want Bill. I love having you in me."

I began to stroke into her harder, stopping at the bottom of every thrust. She let out a little grunt every time I hit bottom. I looked down and watched my cock slide in and out of her. It was amazing to watch as her lips seem to hang onto me as I pulled out, not wanting me to go, and the roll back in a little, welcoming me back in. My cock was glistening with her juices. I picked up the pace and started driving into her.

"Uh, uh, uh, fuck me Bill. Fuck me hard!"

I drove into her as hard and fast as I could, my balls slapping at her ass with every thrust.

"Oh God Bill, I'm cumming. I'm cumming again!"

I felt her pussy contract as she came. She kept cumming, her fingers digging into the sheets, her eyes clamped shut. I couldn't hold back any longer, with one final deep thrust, I exploded into her. My orgasm lasted several seconds as I filled her with my cum.

I slowly pulled out of her and let her legs down. I looked down and chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Skye asked.

"Judging by the expanding wet spot we just created, this won't be the bed we sleep in!"

I took her hand and helped her up then pulled her close and held her.

"So Bill, that was the first time I ever did the legs over the shoulders, and wow, it was awesome!

"Good to know. We'll have to do it again. How about we get cleaned up and explore the town a little?"

We were back in the truck around five o'clock. After driving a short distance, I saw a mall and pulled in and parked.

"You want to shop?" Skye asked.

"You'll see why we're here in a few minutes."

I took her hand and we went inside. We walked around until I saw a clothing shop. I led her inside. She looked puzzled.

"I'm going to get you some clothes. You only have the one outfit, and you look hot in it, but you need a couple more."

"Oh, I couldn't ask you to buy me clothes. You've already done so much."

"You didn't ask, it's my decision. Pick out a couple shirts and some jeans. A bra and panties too."

We went around the store picking up several things and headed to the dressing room. I waited while she tried the things on. I heard the door open and my jaw must have hit the ground. She was wearing some tight jeans that hugged her legs nicely and a too tight white v-neck t-shirt that stretched across her ample tits and clearly showed her dark nipples.

"What do you think?"

Skye asked as she spun around.

"I think the jeans are great, but I'll be spending all my time fighting guys off if you wear that shirt in public!"

"More than just guys." A voice from behind me said.

I turned around to see a beautiful tall blonde woman woman walk past me and planted a kiss on Skye's lips. Skye looked shocked but didn't resist either.

"If you're interested, meet me in the food court, just before closing," said the blonde. "and by the way, come alone. I don't do men."

"I won't be there. We're a team."

The blonde walked away, shaking her ass.

"I just put this shirt on as a joke. I never expected that to happen. I'll go change."

She chose a couple of outfits and left the store. Holding hands we ending up at the food court. We had a couple slices of pizza and decided to drive around the town some more. Driving along the road, I suddenly turned into a parking lot.

"Ever play mini golf?" I asked.

"A long time ago."

"Let's give it a try."

As we played the first couple holes, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, especially when she bent over to retrieve her ball from the hole. We had a blast, laughing whenever a ball ended up in the water, hugging and kissing a lot. At one point, she was setting up to hit her ball, I reached out with my club and poked her in the ass with the handle. She stood up and faced me. She placed her club between her legs, with the handle sticking out.

"See what you did?" She giggled. "You got me all excited!"

We finished the game and decided to head back to the cabin. Once inside I came up behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close.

"I am so happy that you asked me for a ride. You've made my vacation way better than anything I could have imagined."

"I'm so happy you agreed to take me with you, you've been too good to me."

She snuggled into me.

"Are you getting hard again? I can feel your cock growing!"

"I can't help myself. My crotch is against your perfect ass and I'm holding the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I hope you don't mind."

"Mind? It's awesome that you think I'm beautiful. I think you're pretty hot too!"

She ground her ass into my crotch and moved my hands up to cover her tits. I started squeezing, feeling her nipples harden under my hands. I kissed her neck as I removed her shirt, tossing it to the floor. She reached behind herself and unbuttoned my pants and slid down the fly. She pushed my jeans down around my ankles and grabbed my cock. I quickly had her shorts on the floor as well. She released my cock as I pulled her closer, my cock sliding up between her ass cheeks, my hands fondling her tits.

"Mmm, your cock feels nice on my ass. Do you like my ass?"

"Of course I do, you have a gorgeous ass."

She walked us over to the "fuck bed" and crawled onto it. She lowered her shoulders to the bed, leaving her butt in the air.

"Do you like my ass like this?"

"Love it." I replied, grabbing and squeezing her cheeks.

"I don't offer this to very many people, but it's all yours. Do whatever you want to it."

Shocked, I asked. "You mean...?"

"Anything."

I traced my finger down her crack and rubbed over her hole. She pushed back, inviting me to do more. I moved my finger and leaned in. I stuck my tongue out and licked over her little hole. Skye groaned her approval, so I continued to lick her ass. I licked, poked at her ass with my tongue until her ass was dripping with my saliva. I decided to slide a finger into her. I pushed and met very little resistance. I pumped in and out a few times then added a second finger, pumping in and out.

"Oh Baby, your fingers feel so good in my ass. Fuck me with your fingers!"

As I picked up speed, she reached under and started playing with her pussy, dipping her fingers into herself. My cock was so hard that it hurt. I couldn't wait any longer, I lined my cock up with her and pushed forward. There was a little resistance at first, I pushed a little more and watched with fascination as my head slowly slid into her. I wanted to go slow until she got used to my cock in her. Suddenly, she slammed back into me, burying my cock deep into her. We both gasped as I hit bottom.

"I need you to fuck me hard! Treat me like the anal slut I am. Punish my ass for wanting your cock!"

"Ok." I thought. "I can play this game."

I started pounding into her ass, her fingers still playing with her pussy.

"You want my cock in your ass? You are such fucking slut. Only a whore like you wants a hard cock fucking her ass."

"Yes, I'm such a slut, my ass needs your cock, fuck my whore ass."

I grabbed her hips and drove into her for all I was worth, sweat starting to run down my body.

"Don't even think about cumming." I ordered. "Ass sluts don't deserve to cum."

To make my point I slapped her ass. It had its desired effect, I felt her body tense and she let out a low groan.

"Did you just fucking cum? What did I tell you?"

"I'm sorry, your cock feels so good in my slut ass, it won't happen agai..."

Her voice trailed off as another orgasm swept over her. I couldn't hold back much longer, I need to cum.

"Does my whore want her slut ass full of cum? You don't deserve to get my cum."

"Please cum in me. I'll do whatever you want. Fill me with your hot cum."

With one final thrust, my cum raced into her ass. I pulled her hips to me holding her still until I was completely drained.

We collapsed on the bed together, my cock still in her.

"I'm sorry I was such a dirty girl, wanting you to fuck my ass."

I raised up off of her, as soon as my cock cleared her ass my cum started to ooze out, running over her pussy and onto the bed.

"I'll let it go this time, but it better happen again!"

"Don't worry, it will. Anytime you want."

We got cleaned up and climbed into bed together. We laid naked, Skye in my arms.

"I can't believe we just met this morning.' Skye said. "It seems like I've known you for a long time."

"Yeah, I know what you mean, we just kinda fit together. I can't believe I came four times today! I've only done that bored, lonely, and access to internet porn!"

"You mastubate?" Skye asked in mock horror. "I thought only women do that!"

"It's rare but some guys do masturbate...every chance they get!"

"So what is your record for cums in one day?"

"We tied it today, my beautiful hitchhiker."

"Hmm, I love a challenge!"

I woke up in the morning alone in bed. My first thought was that she left, which made me sad, then she walked into the room with a laundry basket.

"Oh, hi. You're up. There's a laundromat next to the office. I thought I would wash all our clothes before we head out, so I went and grabbed this basket. I hate to ask, but can I have a few dollars for the machines?"

"Oh, sure, my wallet is in my jeans."

"Actually, it's on the nightstand. I gathered up all your clothes already. Yup, you get to be naked until I get back."

I tossed her my wallet,

"Here, take what you need."

"'You trust me not to rip you off?"

"I'm trusting you come back with my clothes and not leave me here naked, so yeah, I'm not worried about a few bucks."

"Wow! I'm so happy you trust me so much!"

"Just hurry back, I'll miss you."

She disappeared with the laundry, leaving me naked on the bed. I clicked on the tv and channel surfed. After an hour the door opened and Skye walked in with an armload of clothes and plopped them on the bed. I was struck at how beautiful she was and my cock started to grow.

"Is that because of me?" She asked.

"It's not because clean laundry makes me horny."

Skye climbed onto the bed and laid her head on my leg, staring at my cock.

"What are you doing?"

"I just love watching a cock get hard. It's fascinating."

She had a very limited time to watch. I was soon fully erect. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and slowly moved it up and down. With every stroke she ran her fingers over the top of my head then all the way down to my balls. She used a slight twisting motion as she stroked.

"Your cock feels so good in my hand. It nice and hard and warm. It fits just right in my palm. I want to give you the best hand job you've ever had. I'm going to keep laying on your leg so I get a good view of your cum gushing out."

"Keep this up and it won't take long until you get your wish. You are incredible at this."

She reached lower and cupped my balls.

"Did these get all nice and full for me last night? I really want a big load. You know, just like the ones you shot in all my holes yesterday."

With those memories refreshed in my mind and her expert stroking of my cock, I could feel myself edging closer.

"Baby, I'm not going to last much longer."

"Good, I can't wait to watch you cum, and feel your hot load all over my hand."

She started pumping faster, her hand flying over my cock.

I closed my eyes and felt my cock explode. I felt some land on my belly and legs. Even after I stopped shooting she kept slowly stroking and squeezing, trying to urge the last drops out of me. I looked down and saw her hand completely covered in cum. I looked at her and saw some had hit her in the face and hair.

"Enough cum for you?" I asked with a smile.

"It will do." She chuckled. "You must have shot a foot in the air, it's everywhere!"

"It look good on your face, and is a nice contrast between white cum and black hair."

"Then I guess we need to put a full load all over my face and hair later."

"Damn you're kinky! I like that."

"Oh, and by the way, Bill, that's one, four more cums to go today."

We decided to shower together, even though there wasn't a lot of room we both got in. We soaped each other up, paying extra attention to certain areas. She was washing my cock and I was soaping her tits with one hand, and rubbing her pussy with the other. She was moaning as my finger rubbed over her little nub. I worked a couple fingers into her pussy while rubbing her clit with my thumb. She forgot about my cock as my fingers slid in and out of her hot pussy. I leaned in at started kissing her, my tongue looking for hers. I kissed my way to her neck, spending some time kissing and gently sucking on her nape. With water cascading all around us, she leaned against the back wall as I moved down sucking a nipple into my mouth. I continued to work her pussy with my fingers, pumping in and out with a twisting motion, my thumb still sliding over her clit.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum Bill."

I felt her pussy start to contract on my fingers. I quickly covered her mouth with mine. She tried to kiss me back but it was more like she screamed into my mouth as she came. She was gasping for breath as I continued to slowly play with her pussy.

"Stop," She gasped as she pushed my hand away, "I can't take any more."

She turned around and I wrapped my arms around her, my cock firmly between her ass cheeks. My idea was to just hold her for a minute then get out of the shower, but apparently she had other ideas. She ground her ass into me making my cock slide between her cheeks. She lifted my arms so my hands covered her tits. I massaged them as she ground against me.

"Bill, I want you in me."

She reached back and grabbed my cock, guiding it. She pushed back and I slid into her. She rocked back and forth fucking my cock. It felt a little different, I thought maybe a different angle. So I looked down and saw it was her ass sliding up and down my cock, not her pussy. I watched in awe as my cock disappeared into her tight ass and out again.

"Skye, your ass is so tight. It feels incredible."

I grabbed her hips and began to meet her thrusts, still watching my cock sliding in and out of her. I slowed down the pace, wanting to feel every inch of my cock as I fucked her ass. I pulled out until I could just see my head emerge, then slowly push all the way back in.

"I want you to cum deep in my ass. Fill me with your sweet cum."

I started to pound into her as hard as I could until I knew I was going to cum in a second. I pulled her hip to me, burying my cock as deep into her as I could. I held her still as I shot stream after stream of cum into her sweet ass.

I held her close until the water started to run cold. My cock slowly slid out of her. We got out and toweled each other dry. We hugged and kissed each other for a while before getting dressed. We checked out, had some breakfast and got back on the road.

"Oh, hey Bill?"

"What's up?"

"Besides your dick up my ass? I just wanted to remind you, that's two. Only three more to go."

I just shook my head and wondered if I would be able to cum three more times today. That would make seven in two days.

We drove for several hours and saw a sign for a scenic waterfall. I followed the road for a couple of miles. I parked at the fence and we followed the trail for about a quarter mile. We could hear it before we saw it. The roar of water crashing to the earth. We stepped around a tree and the waterfall came into view. It was about sixty feet tall and maybe ten feet wide. The water cascaded down to a large pool and drained into a river.

Skye grabbed my arm.

"Oh Bill, it's so beautiful!"

Reading the sign, we discovered the pool was almost fifty feet deep.

"Are you up for a hike?" I asked. "The sign shows a trail to the top."

"Let's do it." She replied. "I'll bet the view from the top is amazing."

The hike took a while and was pretty steep at times, but it was well worth it when we got to the top. The view was better than we imagined, we could see for miles. We sat on a rock and took it all in. After a few minutes, we saw another couple appear at the base of the falls. They quickly stripped off all of their clothes and dove into the pool. They swam around for a couple minutes, grabbing at each others naked bodies. It wasn't long until she was sitting on a rock and his head was buried between her legs.

"Bill, as much as watching them is a turn on, maybe we should give them some privacy."

"They had to see my truck when they walked in. They know someone's around."

Just then she leaned back on the rock and looked straight up at us and gave us a little wave.

"There's your answer, they want to be watched."

As we watched, the girl started massaging her tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples. He kept eating her pussy until she was squirming around and pushed his head away.

Skye looked at me and said.

"I've never watched someone else have sex in front of me like this."

"Neither have I, only on the computer. Want to try and get closer?"

"They may be done by the time we get there, or we might scare them away."

""Let's find out."

I put my fingers in my mouth and let out a whistle. The other couple looked up and with large gestures, I indicated that we wanted to come down. The man waved us down. We hurried down the trail as fast as we could. When we got there they were sitting on a rock together kissing. She was just kind of mindlessly playing with his cock. He looked up and spoke.

"Hi. I'm Stan, and this is my wife Jenn. Did you come down to join us or just get a better look? You're both very attractive and you're welcome to join in. We're both completely bi-sexual and open to almost anything."

"Wow!" I replied. "That's a lot to take in all at once. I'm not bi-sexuall at all, and neither of us have ever watched people having sex in front of us before, so we thought we'd get a better look. I'm Bill by the way, and this is Skye.

"I'm a little bi, if that makes sense." Skye said. "I've messed around with a couple of girls before, but my relationships are always with men. I'm not sure why I just told you all that."

"It's okay." Jenn said. "Watch all you want, join in if you're so inclined. We're very flexible and we won't force anything on you."

With that Jenn bent over and took Stan's cock into her mouth. She began bobbing up and down on it.

"Did you want to join them?" I whispered to Skye.

"I hadn't really considered it before. I don't want anything to mess us up."

"It wouldn't, sometimes sex is just sex. It's more than just sex with us."

"Let's get naked and continue watching and see when it goes."

We quickly stripped our clothes off and watched the show.