Hitch Hiker Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn lifted her head from Stan's cock.

"Joining in?" She asked.

"Undecided." Was Skye's response.

"Jenn laid back and opened her legs.

"Come closer and watch Stan fuck me."

We both got on either side of Jenn, only inches away from her pussy and watched as Stan's cock slowly slid into her. We were close enough to see his cock was covered with Jenn's juices, thoroughly wetting him.

I could smell Jenn's pussy and I really wanted to try a taste, when suddenly I felt a hand wrap around my cock and started to stroke me. I knew it had to be Jenn's hand and glanced over to see two fingers of her other hand pumping into Skye's pussy. I reached up and grabbed Jenn's tit, squeezing it, rolling the nipple with my fingers. Skye quickly followed suit.

Stan asked. "Do you guys want a taste of Jenn's pussy before I cum in her?

We both nodded and Stan pulled out and brought his cock to Skye's lips, wiping all over. She licked her lips then opened her mouth and took his cock in.

I repositioned myself and eagerly began licking Jenn's pussy. She pushed one of my legs over her to put us in the 69 position. She swallowed my cock and started sucking. She took it all in in one swallow as I drove my tongue in her pussy. I looked over and saw Stan holding the back of Skye's head as he drove his cock into her mouth. The warmth of Jenn's mouth was starting to bring me close. I rolled off of Jenn to switch position and noticed Stan and Skye had also switched. Skye was on all fours, bent over and started kissing Jenn. Stan went around behind and slid his cock into Skye's wet pussy. I watched as he drove in and out of her, knowing how good that pussy feels.

Skye moved from kissing Jenn's mouth to sucking on her tits, sucking hard on the nipples. I was so into watching Skye and Jenn that I realized that I had taken myself out of the picture. I reached out and slid a couple fingers into Jenn's pussy, slowly sliding in and out. I watched as Skye licked and sucked on Jenn's tits as she got hammered from behind. Stan was holding Skye's hips as he fucked her for all he was worth.

I decided I needed to be in Jenn's pussy so I removed my fingers from her and moved into position. I placed her legs on my shoulders and rolled her back, giving me nice access to her sweet pussy. Jenn reached down and she guided my cock into her as I pushed forward.

"Fuck her good Bill." Skye gasped. "Own that pussy!"

"Yes Bill, fuck me good. Stretch my cunt with your beautiful cock!"

That was all the encouragement I needed. I drove as deep and as hard as I could into her. Jenn made a little grunting noise each time I drove into her.

"Oh fuck!" Skye called out. "I'm cumming Stan. I'm cumming all over your cock!"

Skye laid her head on Jenn's chest and her body shook as she came. Stan slowed down and watched his cock slide in and out of Skye's pussy.

"I'm cumming too Skye." Stan gasped. "I'm gonna fill your pussy."

He slammed into her one last time and held onto her hips as he unloaded into her. After a few seconds, he pulled out of her.

"Come here Baby." Jenn coaxed as she guided Skye to straddle her face.

We ended up facing each other as Jenn's tongue went straight into Skye's pussy searching for Stan's cum. Stan stood up and walked over, cum still dripping from his cock. He looked at me and said.

"Anyone want to clean this off?"

Skye saved me by answering. "I will."

She grabbed his cock and started licking it clean as Jenn eagerly cleaned Skye's pussy.

I continued driving into Jenn's pussy, my balls slapping her ass. Stan stepped back and just watched the action.

"Jenn, I'm gonna cum again." Skye gasped.

She leaned forward and we kissed as she came.

"My turn! "Jenn cried out. "Bill you're making me cum!"

I drove in as hard as I could as Jenn came, her body convulsing.

Skye whispered in my ear.

"Cum for me Bill. I want Jenn to feel your cum exploding into her.

That was all it took. My cock started firing streams of cum into Jenn's pussy. Skye reached down and touched Jenn's clit, triggering her to cum again.

I stayed in Jenn's pussy until I started to go soft. I reluctantly slid out of her and stood up. To my surprize, Stan dove between Jenn's legs and began to lick my cum from her pussy.

"Jenn," Stan said, "you gotta taste his cum, it's great!"

He scooped a big glob up with his tongue and started kissing Jenn, giving her a taste.

Mmm, yeah, the mixture of his cum and my pussy does taste good."

Stan went back to working on cleaning Jenn's pussy and Skye started kissing me. It wasn't long until I felt my cock being sucked on.

"Jenn, I don't know how much more sensation my cock can take."

A hand guided my face from Skye's lips and Jenn covered my mouth with hers. It took several seconds to realize that if I was kissing Jenn, it wasn't her mouth on my cock. I broke the kiss and looked down. Sure enough Stan was sucking on my cock. Just as I was going to jump back, Skye pleaded with me.

"Please let him just for a little bit. I want to watch. It's really wild!"

I forced myself to stand still and allowed Stan to suck me. Jenn started kissing me again and put one of my hands on her tit. I closed my eyes and focused on Jenn's kisses and tit. I began to feel my cock getting harder and suddenly I got a mental picture of Stan sucking my cock. I stepped back.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this. It's freaking me out too much. Skye, I know you wanted to watch, but I just can't."

Skye hugged me.

"It's all good." She whispered. "You've been so good to me, I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with."

We all got dressed and said our goodbyes and we headed down the road. We drove for about an hour without saying much. Finally Skye spoke up.

"You okay Bill? You've been very quiet."

"Yeah, I guess so. It's bothering me that I let a guy suck me. I'm not into guys at all."

"Don't let it bother you. It's just something you're not into. I don't want this to ruin want we've got going so far. Can't we just forget about it?"

"Don't worry," I smiled, "nothing's ruined."

Skye got a playful look in her eye. She pulled her shirt up to her neck.

"Look at my tits! Tits make everything better!"

I laughed long and hard.

"Yes they do, and yours are wonderful."

"Here's a nice thought for you, remember when you were filling Jenn's tasty pussy with your hot cum?"

My cock twitched a bit with the memory.

"Well, that was cum number three for you today."

"So, it was."

"Can you find us a private place to park for a while?"

I took the next exit, drove down a few back roads and found an abandoned gas station and parked behind it. Skye quickly stripped off her clothes and sat facing me with her back against the door. Her hand slowly brushed over her pussy lips.

"Do you want to watch me cum?" Skye asked. "I'd like to put on a show for you."

"I'd love to watch you." Was my eager reply.

She spread her pussy lips, giving me a great view of the inside. She traced a finger all around the perimeter.

"Do you think I have a pretty pussy? Or would you call it a cute cunt?"

"I think all of is perfect."

My cock was once again rock hard, an outline of it showing in the leg of my jeans.

"Mmm, it's so warm and wet in here. Do you like watching my finger slide into my pussy?"

She moaned as she added another finger, then brought her other hand up to one of her tits and started squeezing.

"You should release that big cock of yours, it's getting pretty cramped in those jeans."

It didn't take long to get my pants off, my cock bobbing around looking for a nice warm place to bury into.

She continued to drive her fingers into herself, I could see how wet her fingers were getting. All the while she squeezed her tit, twisting her nipple. She brought her fingers to her mouth, licking and sucking her juices off.

My pussy tastes so good Bill. Too bad you don't get to try it right now."

She brought her fingers back down and furiously started rubbing her clit.

"I'm gonna cum Bill! I'm gonna cum while you watch."

Her body contracted and convulsed as she came, her fingers still flying over her clit until she collapsed in the seat.

She looked at me, smiled and told me.

"Your turn to cum."

I started to move towards her.

"Slow down! This is about a solo show. I want to watch you cum."

"You want me to jerk off in front of you? It's always been a private thing for me."

"Hey we all masturbate, nothing to be ashamed of. I'll talk you through it if you want.

I pulled my shirt off and swung a leg up on the seat as she had done, giving her a clear shot of my crotch. I had softened considerably, so I stared at her naked body for motivation. I took my cock in my hand and began to slowly rub and stroke it. I felt it start to stiffen and lengthen in my hand.

"That's it Bill, get it nice and hard for me. I love looking at your hard cock."

I continued to slowly rub my hand up and over the head and all the way to the base. It felt strange to be jerking off in front of someone, but on the other hand it was really starting to turn me on.

"Jerk it for me Baby. I can't wait to watch you cum."

I started to pick up speed, my hand gliding over my cock. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, letting my mind drift as I pleasured myself. Different images flashed through my mind, of Skye's mouth sucking me, of my cock sliding into her ass, the taste of her pussy, the look on her face as Jenn licked the cum out of her, the warmth of Jenn's lips and the taste of her pussy. The feeling of fucking both Jenn and Skye.

I moaned as these thoughts raced through my mind. Without realizing it, my hand picked up speed and my other hand reached under to squeeze my balls. I let out a moan as my pleasure increased.

"Bill, you're making me so fucking horny with that cock, I'm gonna cum again."

I opened my eyes and saw Skye's eyes locked in on my crotch and she was rubbing her clit again. Watching her watch me made the pressure almost unbearable. I knew I would cum soon.

"I'm going to cum for you Skye. I'll cum just for you."

Skye groaned as she came again, her body vibrating.

That was all it took as the first stream exploded from my cock, shooting almost to the roof of the truck. It landed on my chest, with several more streams covering me from chest to belly and all over my hand and crotch. As I squeezed the last few drops from my cock Skye came over and started cleaning the cum from my hand, then proceeded to lick as much cum off of me that she could. When she finished with my chest I pulled her higher and kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth. We kissed passionately for a little while.

After we broke the kiss skye looked at me and said.

"I'm not complaining, but I'm a little surprised you kissed me like that after licking up all your cum."

"Well, if you can swallow that much down, I figured a little taste is worth it to be able to kiss this beautiful mouth."

Skye leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Only one more cum to go."

We kissed for a while longer then got dressed and hit the road. We drove until dark, stopping at some roadside attractions along the way. We pulled into a motel and got a room. Walking into the room I dropped my bag on the floor and flopped on the bed.

"I'm so tired, I don't want to even get undressed." I mumbled.

Skye started untying my shoes.

"I'll get you undressed and tucked into bed."

Shoes and socks came off, then she sat me up and pulled my shirt off. Pants were quick to follow. She striped herself naked and joined me in bed. I was on my side and pulled her close, spooning her. I draped my arm over her and my hand landed on her boob.

"Oh, I'm sorry, it just kinda landed there."

I started to move my hand down, but she pulled it back up.

"If you're comfortable there, I don't mind."

She squeezed my hand, which in turn made me squeeze her tit.

"This is better than a teddy bear." I said as I squeezed again.

"Not as fuzzy," she giggled, "But I guess it will do."

I squeezed a few more times and felt her nipple get hard under my palm. I rubbed my fingers over it, enjoying its stiffness.

"You like teddy's nose?" She asked.

"Sure do!"

Even as tired as I was I felt my cock begin to stiffen and poke into Skye's ass. She responded by grinding her ass back onto me. That brought me to full mast.

"Mmm, someone's knocking at my back door." She said as she pushed back into me. "Should I let him in?"

"Shit Skye, I'd really like to, but I'm so beat."

"Well then, you just relax and leave it to me."

She rolled me onto my back and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Her lips were quickly replaced with a nipple. I began sucking on it and felt a hand wrap around my cock. Ever so slowly, her hand slip up and down. She pulled her nipple from my mouth, in the dim light, I could barely see her form moving. I felt a tickle of hair on my belly and then the warmth of lips surrounding my cock. Her head bobbed up and down at an even pace. Her tongue worked my head as her lips slid over my shaft. Her hand reached under and fondled my balls.

"Skye, this feels so good, I love having my cock in your mouth."

She stopped sucking me and in a tone of mock anger she replied.

"What you don't like the feeling of my pussy?

She threw a leg over me, getting on top. She reached for my cock and guided it into her wet pussy. She slowly lowered herself down and gasped when she reached bottom. I reached up and grabbed her tits and squeezed as she rode up and down my cock. I took a hand and worked a finger between us and rubbed her clit. She gasped and started grinding on my finger. I continued to squeeze her tit, pinching her nipple a little while she ground her clit against my finger. Her breathing was getting ragged and I knew she was close.

"I'm going to cum Bill. I'm going to cum on your cock!"

She got very still and held her breath, but I could feel her pussy quivering and squeezing my cock as she came. When she finally relaxed and let out her breath, I told her.

"That felt incredible the way your pussy milked my cock as you came."

In the same mocking tone of anger she said.

"So first it was my mouth, now you like my pussy? What about my poor little ass?"

She lifted off, readjusted my cock and sat back down. I was so covered in her juices, my cock shot straight up her ass.

"I can squeeze your cock with my ass too."

She contracted her muscles making her ass grip my cock. She then rocked gently back and forth, causing my cock to move in and out of her. She slowly picked up the pace, moving faster and faster. It felt incredible to be fucking her ass.

"Oh Baby, I don't know how much longer I can last before I fill your beautiful ass."

"I want you to! I'll take every drop. My ass needs your cum. Cum in me now!"

I grabbed her hips, holding her still as my cum shot into her ass. I held her until all my cum was deep in her ass.

Totally spent, I relaxed back onto the bed.

"Not that I'm complaining Skye, but what brought all that on tonight?"

"I just want to give all of myself to you tonight."

She stayed sitting on me until my cock softened enough to pop out of her. She climbed off of me, then kissed my cheek.

"I need to clean up. I'll be right back. Oh, and by the way, I just beat your record."

I fell right asleep and barely remember her coming back with a washcloth and cleaning me up.

The next few days were great. We traveled around, looking at the different site the country has to offer, and of course sex, lots of sex. The strange part was that even though the sex was great, just being with her was what was making me happiest.

I woke up with only a few days left of my vacation. Skye was scampering around the room getting things ready to go. I threw some jeans on and sat in one of the chairs, worried about what I had to ask.

"Hey Skye, would you come over here and sit for a second?"

She came over and sat on my lap, draping an arm over my shoulders.

"What's up Honey?" She asked.

She wiggled her ass around my lap.

"Apparently, not you." Then with a grin added. "Yet."

"Skye, I need to be serious for a minute. I'm kind of nervous about this, so let me finish before you say anything, Okay?"

She had a look of fear on her face and just nodded, sliding over to her own chair.

"My vacation is just about over and it's time to start heading back. I've had a great time seeing the country with you. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met, the best traveling companion anyone could ask for, and by far the best lover ever! So, here's where I'm going out on a limb.I know I've only known you for less than two weeks, but I am head over heels in love with you and..."

I reached into my pocket and fished out a small box. As I slid to a knee I opened the box.

"I would love it if you would agree to be my wife. So will you marry me?"

Her eyes filled with tears as she reached for the ring with a trembling hand.

"Oh my God! It's beautiful! I was worried for a second that you were heading home and leaving me behind, and now this! I fell in love with you almost immediately. Where did you get this ring?"

"It was my Grandmother's. She gave it to me just before she died. It's the most special thing I own. I've had it with me or near me since."

"She must have been a wonderful lady."

"She was, and if she was here right now she'd say to you, "Give him an answer already, he's going to cramp up down there on one knee!"

She pulled me to my feet and wrapped her arms around me.

"Yes, yes, I'll marry you! I'll say yes as many times as you want."

She looked concerned for a second.

"As soon as we get back, I'll start looking for a job. I want to do my part."

"Want kind of job do you want?"

"I've always done general office stuff."

"I work for my cousin, he owns a construction business. We've been looking for someone to run the office."

"Aren't you afraid we'd be together too much?"

"Not really, I'm the project manager, I'm always at a job site or talking to clients. I only spend around an hour a day there. Hold on a second."

I grabbed my phone and facetimed my cousin.

"Hey Phil, I found someone for the office."

"Dude, you're on vacation, why are you looking for employees?"

"I'll explain later, here say hi to Skye."

I turned the phone so they could see each other.

"Hi Skye."

"Hi Phil."

I turned the phone back and Phil mouthed "Wow" to me.

"Oh, and Phil, she's my fiance. See you in a few days. Bye."

"That was mean." Skye giggled.

She grabbed me kissing me hard, while unbuttoning my pants.

"I've never made love to an engaged man before"

"I'm an engaged virgin too."

She sat me on the edge of the bed, squatting in front of me. She quickly engulfed my cock, not stopping until her lips were at the base. She then pulled all the way off, just maintaining contact with the tip of her tongue. She kept repeating going all the way down on me and back off. I grabbed two handfuls of her black hair, guiding her up and down my cock. She pulled off for a second, and stroked me, the sun sparkling off her new ring.

"I just thought of something we haven't done before." Skye said with a grin.

With that she dribbled some spit on my cock, making it really wet, then did the same between her tits. She moved forward and wrapped her tits around my cock and started bouncing them up and down my cock. I was mesmerized watching her tits slid over my cock. Soon she bent her head forward and licked my head every time it poked out. Not only did it feel good, it helped keep everything coated with spit.

"I love fucking your tits. It feels great."

She squeezed her tits together even tighter and picked up the pace.

"I'm not gonna last much longer Skye!"