Hitchhike for Free? Use 'Daddy'

Story Info
Sexy brunette Ashley uses her skills to hitchhike for free.
3k words
4.23
3.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was as hot as could be. She had been following this single road for miles now, on either side, just plain desert. Dried up plants, cactus, tumbleweeds just rolling past her. Hot wind would blow in her face and she would feel a fever coming. This was nature's sauna, she thought as she kept walking. Her throat parched as she rummaged behind her back in her hitchhiker backpack for a bottle. She opened it up and took it to her mouth. There wasn't a single drop left. No water and a thirst. She looked around again, trying her best to look in the distance. Then, she finally saw it. A gas station was coming up. Her face lit up as her body found new energy and she started to speed walk the rest of the way there.

The gas station looked as good as abandoned to be honest, there was no one around. The place looked like a sandstorm would take it away. The gas pumps were as old as 50 years by the looks of it. But there was some electricity by the looks of it as she looked inside and saw some lights were on and a fully stocked gas station. Just what she needs. Some fuel to keep going on her journey. She barged in rambunctiously as she bellowed out a hello at the top of her lungs. There was someone there to hear her greetings. It was the gas station attendant but the poor man was having his sweet afternoon nap and at the sudden noise, the man just jerked up and grabbed his baseball bat on instinct and looked around as if trying to scan for threats.

But all he saw was a tanned woman, she would have been around average height. She wore a red tank top, a cap, some sunglasses to protect against the sun. She was in some camo shorts and a heavy backpack to add to the look as his eyes scanned her. She didn't look like a tourist at least, as his eyes went from her face to her chest as her disheveled self was there to present herself. A white bra, he thought as a white strap was out at her shoulder and down to her hips, his eyes went and then back up to her face. As she just smiled and didn't mind the inspection one bit. She removed her cap and sunglasses to reveal her face to him. She had a small face, rounded cheeks and a slender neck. Her eyes were hazel and her hair brunette tied up in a ponytail. She put out her hand for a handshake.

"Name's Ashley, Just need to restock and I will be on my way."

The man looked at her hand for a bit and hesitated. He was a middle aged man, the greys were still a ways away. He wore a normal plain shirt with a wife beater inside, a few buttons unbuttoned. He was somewhat on the heavier side as he boasted more than a dad bod even though he wasn't a dad. He also kept a moustache since it was a hassle to maintain a beard. Usually, people didn't seem to care about the man or even know he existed. If he were replaced by an automated check-out machine, no one would even notice him gone. But he did extend his hand and shook it.

"Bill. If you need juices or something to drink. It's in the left corner."

"Got it."

With that, Ashley was on her way and Bill stood there waiting and nothing better to do than just watching his only customer at the moment.

Few minutes pass and Ashley is back. Back with a bunch of stuff. 2 bottles of water, some chips, some protein bars and some more stuff. Bill starts to scan them.

"Are you sure that's enough?"

"Yeah yeah, I don't need too much stuff. Just going to the next town. How long does it take to get there from here?"

"About an hour and a half by truck, don't know by walking..."

She chuckled softly and nodded.

"Well, I guess I will take at least more than that."

Bill smiles as he finishes scanning the items and tells her the amount to be paid. Ashley nods and starts to rummage through the backpack that she has kept down in front of her. She pulls out a small bag and opens it up. With a single glance at it, she looks up at Bill with soft embarrassed eyes as she turns the bag over and Bill literally sees nothing fall out. He grunts out loud and sighs loudly.

"Well, then. Keep the items back where you found them."

"No no no no! Wait I need these. I won't survive without them at all. I have no water and barely anything to eat. Bill, please."

Bill replies back with slight anger, "Listen here, I don't run a charity here. As it is, business is fucking bleak and here you want a freebie? No fucking way..."

"Of course, not a freebie. But a quickie!"

Bill's eyes widen as he thinks he heard wrong. He looks at her with confusion as Ashley just giggles slightly and walks around the counter slowly.

"Bill, as I already said. I need these items. I don't mind paying for them in a different way, you know."

Ashley's eyes were fixed with his, her hand went over his that was resting on the counter as she ran it up his forearms with his rolled-up sleeves as she rubbed it a bit. Her eyes showed him experience, this wasn't her first time, he thought as he was frozen like a statue in front of her. Her eyes scanned him now as she inspected his body just as he had before. But she didn't hesitate to touch, as her hand rubbed his chest through his wife beater.

"So, what do you say, Bill? I scratch your back; you scratch mine huh? Not a single woman for miles for God knows how many years. Need to release some frustration huh?"

Bill was surprised by this. This woman was too honest and too forward. What is this porno scenario he has brought himself in? Was this even real? To be honest, he didn't even care. If it's a dream, he might as well live it to the fullest. He just nods to her to agree to her deal and she just shakes her head and tuts at the man who was at least 20 years her senior. He could have been her dad.

"That's not a yes, Bill. Verbal agreements are always better, you know. So, deal?"

"...deal"

"Now, that's the spirit."

Ashley smirks as her hand keeps on rubbing the man's chest and starts to travel down to his beer belly. But it wasn't just her hand but her entire body that was going down. But her face kept looking up at him. She never took her eyes away from him and neither did Bill. The man's mind was filling up with all kinds of fantasies already as he found her eagerness turning him on. He was already starting to get harder in his pants and Ashley knew it. Her hand kept travelling down slowly as she rested at the zipper and bit her lips looking up at him.

"Someone's getting ready to greet me"

As she didn't waste another moment and started to take it off. The belt was thrown out in aisle 3. The zipper was pulled down and she just submerged her face into his boxers, taking in the whiff of his masculinity. He just stood frozen and he couldn't even react at her actions but his manhood as it pulsated at her face rubbing against. Ashley didn't even stop at that as her lips started to trace the outline of his boner, kissing it from the tip to its base. She liked to tease it more and more as she kept stealing glances up at the man, seeing his reactions but it wasn't enough. Not enough for her. She pulled down the boxers and the shaft smacked her in her face. Smacked her right in her cheek and she just chuckled.

"At least this guy doesn't hide his feelings"

She laughed as her hand gripped it at the base and started to stroke it slowly, all the way from the base till the tip. Her grip was tight and held that shaft in place, controlling it. It was easy to see her experience from her technique. She didn't just focus on the tip but the entire shaft. Going from the base till the tip, her grip was tight knowing that's how most guys like it. With those strokes, Bill started to react a bit, as shivers ran down his spine and goosebumps right over his scalp and blood rushed from his head down, as coldness ran through the top. His heart started to beat faster and his poor shaft that knew nothing more than his hand for months started to pulse and grow harder and its tip grew bigger and with another stroke ending right at the tip. Bill groaned out loud and cursed under his breath.

As the tip softly oozed out a thick clear liquid, its precum started to coat its tip and Ashley's eyes shone seeing her actions was making him feel better. Her eyes went up to look at his face and he had his neck craned up and he had his eyes closed and biting down on his lips as to not groan out again. These were signs that Ashley knew too well. These were signs of a man who will bust too quick. Ashley smirked as mischief filled her brain. She opened her mouth and let her tongue lap up at the tip, holding the manhood down at the base. She kept bouncing the tip with her tongue. She did that a few times and saw Bill shiver. But that wasn't enough for her. So, she opened her mouth wider and plunged herself down on his rock hard shaft. The shaft had a slight curve to it upwards as it hit the back of her throat. The warmth of the manhood filled her and her tongue started to lick against the underside of it. Bill, with such a sudden action gripped the counter behind for support as he leaned against it. He couldn't look up anymore, his mind was going crazy as his eyes were now fixed at her.

Ashley was already looking up at him with eyes of lust dripping out and she winked at him. She wrapped her lips around him creating a suction and started to bob on his manhood. Her pace was slow at first as her head moved up and down and side to side. Bill was losing his shit already.

"Fuck fuck fuck, wait wait wait..."

Ashley just smiled as her pace quickened even more. She kept bobbing on his stiff shaft more and more, her saliva coating every inch of it. Saliva dripped down her chin and onto her breasts as they jiggled with her ferocious head movements. She added her hand to the mix as well, as the hand started to stroke his lathered up shaft in like a screw movement and her mouth sucked on it. It was forcing the poor shaft to shoot out its thick semen. Bill started to groan out louder as he felt a knot forming under his navel and pressure building up. He couldn't stop it even if he wanted to. More and more precum started to ooze out and cover Ashley's tongue and the taste of that sour liquid just encouraged her even more. She wanted to drain the guy and get her reward.

"Ashley...ashley..I am going to fucking...fuck! I am going to cum!!"

He shouts out loud with no care in the world. His hips tighten up, his entire body tenses up. The pressure building up in him starts to travel up his shaft as a dam that is about to be broken. He looks down at Ashley and catches her with intense focus just slurping on his manhood, trying to suck the soul out of him. Her soft supple lips, her hands, her warm mouth and her teasing tongue stimulating his sensitive spots. It was all too much. He couldn't handle it and busted. His hips thrusted into her throat as his hands now gripped her head, his fingers dug into her scalp. He was just using her to relieve himself now. He didn't even care anymore as rope after rope was shot from his rod right into her throat. Painting her mouth white and when he finally finished. He started to huff loudly and almost collapsed as knees buckled. He leaned against the counter. His shaft was not hard anymore as semen leaked and started to drip down onto the neglected floors of the shop. He was sweating now and kept breathing hard as he looked up at Ashley as she was starting to get up. Her hands wiping the remaining seed off her face as she licked it off her hand. She got up with her tank top stained with her saliva, sweat had also lathered her up but she gleaned in the sunlight of the intense heat.

She walked up to him and stood close enough for her to hear his pounding heart and her breath mixing with his. Her hand rubbed against his thigh and went to his flaccid shaft now and gripping it and slowly stroking it and watching Bill wince and with her other hand, she gripped the bag of her items and smirked at him.

"Thanks for the present, Daddy..."

She licked her lips and walked away with her hand gripping that bag and her other hand, her large rucksack. But Bill hearing those words looked up at her leaving the store and then down at his state. His flaccid shaft was already hard again at her words and at her hand. His shaft was lathered with her saliva and was radiating heat like it was the sun. But he couldn't do anything more and he sighed as he took swigs of chilled water from his water bottle again and again. Sitting down in his chair for a moment and fixing up his appearance, buttoning up his pants and eating some of those trashy sweets as hunger gripped him. He took a seat to rest himself and leaned against the counter and closed his eyes. Replaying the situation again in his head, he couldn't remember the last time he had felt so good and he felt he was two kilograms lighter as he felt empty. He had a smile on his face and he was satisfied.

But he needed to clean up and also pee, he got up and took the keys for the bathroom. The bathroom was located around the back of the gas station. He walked out and to his surprise, he saw a huge gas tanker just sitting there. The pump was set into it but it was never took out, he just shook his head and looked around but saw no driver. He just couldn't care less anymore as his urge to relieve himself grew even more. He started to walk faster around the building but as he reached to corner of the building, he started to hear sounds, like thuds. Like someone was clapping their hands again and again. They didn't stop or slow down. It was in perfect rhythm. Bill started to slow down, as his feet got silent with each step.

As he got closer and closer, he kept hearing those clapping sounds and they kept getting louder. And all of sudden, someone moaned out loud. Bill's hair stood at attention, not the hair on his head. They were already going extinct. But the hair on his chest and his arms stood at attention as he heard the moans. The moans of a woman. Then, he heard the triumphant grunts of a man.

"That's it...that's it...you fucking slut..."

Bill couldn't stop himself anymore as he turned the corner and found something crazy. Far more crazy than he could even imagine. There was Ashley there, leaned over. Her hands against the wall and her back was arched. Her head was arched up looking at the decaying wall in front of her. Her hair was a mess with a large man's hand tangled in her locks as he gripped her tight and kept her in place. His eyes traced back to the man's body. He was just out of shape as Bill but anyone could clearly see the man had more muscle mass than Bill ever had. His pants down by his knees and his belly smacked against Ashley's bare ass with each thrust and her ass jiggled with each thrust and she loved it. She loved every second of it. She moaned out loud again.

As her breasts jiggled with each pump of the trucker's power, she looked back at him with eyes of hunger.

"Yes, daddy. I am your slut. I am only your slut! Fuck me harder!!"

"Fuck! That's just what I like to hear. Daddy will take you anywhere you like, you horny slut..."

The trucker spanked her hard and his hand was printed on Ashley's ass. As they kept going at it like rabbits in heat and as Ashley started to turn her head back. Her eyes met Bill's. Bill was stood there with his eyes wide open and his mouth slightly ajar. He thought he must be dreaming and Ashley, well she just smirked at him and winked at Bill.

Bill didn't even know what to do. He stood there, looking at her. He thought he was using her. Using her for his satisfaction and his relief. But in the end, he was the one being used. Used for supplies and now the trucker for travel. Bill stood there with a hard on and a desire to have Ashley's lips around his manhood again.

But he knew it wasn't going to happen because he had nothing that she wanted. He was just used and he stood there with that realization. The realization that he was used by a sex addict and hitchhiker.