Hitchhiker Pt. 01

Story Info
A man falls for a young hitchhiker.
4.3k words
4.52
6.9k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
533 Followers

It was a beautiful morning as I put my luggage in the trunk of my sedan and hung my suit in the back seat. It was going to be a long, eight hour drive especially for a two-day trip, but in the end, it would be worth it. My client was paying me a substantial amount of money to go onsite. I enjoyed driving, especially in early summer when the sky is blue, the sun is up, and there's only a few clouds in the sky. And St. Louis is a beautiful city to visit.

The road wasn't busy at all at this time of the morning as I merged onto I-76, heading towards Indianapolis, my first planned stop. I looped around Columbus after driving about two hours, hitting a little construction along the way, and then merged onto I-70 which would take me straight toward Indianapolis.

Just after four hours into the trip, I reached Indianapolis. I followed I-70 through the city and then stopped at Decatur on the other side, stopping at a fast-food burger joint to get some lunch and stretch my legs. I pulled out after I finished eating and headed to the highway. A red-light just before the highway entrance stopped me and I saw a woman walking up the on-ramp, looking to hitchhike.

I shook my head, knowing how dangerous it was in this day and age. When the light changed, I turned up onto the on-ramp and saw her standing at the top of the ramp, arm outstretched, thumb extended. She was a small, petite, slim woman... barely a woman... dressed in very short jean shorts and a tube top. Her midriff was was bare exposing her flat stomach.

I drove by, not intending to pick her up, but took a look at her. Her hair was blonde, streaked with pink coloring. I figured she was a teenager and wondered if she were even considered an adult yet. I drove another hundred yards up, just after merging with traffic when my conscience hit me. She was someone's daughter and she could be getting herself into some big trouble.

My hand hit the blinker and I steered onto the side of the road. I looked in my rear-view mirror at her and she wasn't even looking at me. I put the car in reverse and slowly backed towards her. As I got closer, I honked my horn and finally got her attention. She picked up a couple items from the ground beside her and jogged towards me.

I opened the passenger window as she walked up to it. She looked a little scared and shy and embarrassed, but determined.

"Thanks for stopping. Where are you going?" she asked.

"Saint Louis," I said. "Where are you headed?"

"L.A, but Saint Louis is good enough for me." I unlocked the doors and told her to put her things in the back seat. When she opened the door, I was shocked to see her put a small, pink suitcase... small like a carry-on case... in the back seat. Then she got into the front beside me, holding a fuzzy teddy bear. It seemed to be her security blanket.

"Finally got someone's attention," she smiled, settling in. She kept a small presence in the seat, not wanting to looking imposing in any way.

"Safety first," I said, indicating that I wanted her to buckle up.

"I live life on the edge. Cantcha tell?" she said, looking at me defiantly. I just sat, staring at her. Being more than twenty years older than her and hundred pounds larger, I could be pretty imposing. When I wouldn't budge, she put her seat belt on. "Thanks for picking me up," she said, hugging the bear.

I looked behind us and merged into traffic to get on our way. "Of course. So, what's with a pretty girl like you doing on the side of the road?"

"I'm running away from Indianapolis. I fucking hate that place," she said, resting her head on her knees, her hands holding the teddy bear's arms. "My mom and her boyfriend... they just... they're not accepting of me growing up. I'm a fucking grown ass woman. I can do what I want... even fuck who I want."

It shocked me to hear her. Had I acted like that towards my parents my ass would've hurt so much I wouldn't have sat down for a month.

"Uh, ok... How old are you?"

"A lady never tells!" she said, smiling.

"Well, I just want to make sure that neither one of us is going to have serious problems later," I said.

"I'm old enough to be out of that fucking house. Honestly!" Again, I just sat there glancing toward her every now and then as we drove down the highway, expecting an honest answer from her. "Ok, ok... I'm eighteen. I'll be nineteen next month."

"Happy early birthday. What's your name?"

"I'm Emmanuelle."

"Vince. Nice to meet you," I said, shaking her hand.

"Hi Vince," she smiled back.

I could tell that she was a bit intimidated by me, which I actually was ok with. But I felt like I should act like her father... be the real adult here.

"So... run away, get out of your house, to do what you want to do," I said.

"Yeah. But then I get stuck on the side of the road and, like, no one will pick me up. Glad you stopped," she smiled at me.

"You caught my attention, that's for sure," I said, looking forward.

She giggled. "I wonder how," she said seductively.

"Ok, ok... Calm down. I'm not a perv. I didn't pick you up to have sex with you. You just looked..."

"Looked...?" she interrupted.

"Looked like you needed someone to make sure you didn't get picked up by some serial killer."

"But how do you know I'm not some serial killer?" she challenged me.

I thought for a second and looked at her with a wry smile.. "Well, I figured, what are the odds to have two serial killers in the same car?"

She was caught off guard for a moment, looking like a deer trapped in headlights. But then she smiled, catching the joke. "Oh... that was good..." she said, giggling again.

"I thought so."

"So tell me about Vince." She turned towards me, backing as close to the door as the seatbelt would allow, her teddy bear between her legs.

"Well, I'm 41 and divorced. I'm a computer security consultant. I live in Ohio and I'm on my way to meet with a client in Saint Louis. And... I'm not sure what else to say," I said, looking mostly at the road ahead.

"Divorced for how long?" she asked.

"Uh... about ten years now. I was married for about five. Our breakup was mutual. She wanted out to be with her boyfriend and I agreed with her."

"Oh... I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to pry."

"No... it's ok. It's old news now."

We drove for a little while in silence, just listening to the music. I had no idea if she liked modern country or not and didn't even bother to ask.

"So tell me about Emmanuelle," I said, breaking the silence after being in the car for almost two hours. We were about two hours outside of Saint Louis.

"Well... like I said, I'm eighteen... finished high school this past year."

"No college? You seem like a smart girl."

"My mom wants me to go away to college. I know she just wants me out of the house because Patrick wants me to stay so he can fuck me some more."

"Whoa... who's Patrick?" I asked. I was getting concerned for her and what she'd been through in her short life.

"My mom's boyfriend for the past three years. I really fucking hate him."

"I bet. And I'm sorry he abused you," I said, glancing over at her. She smiled at me, as if appreciating my concern. "Why LA? Family?"

"Just somewhere I can make a brand new start. Maybe make it into Hollywood. Maybe marry some big star."

"Sounds like you need it. Does your mom know where you are?"

"I am 18 you know!" she said, obviously upset. "But, yes, I told them both I was going to LA. They just didn't think I'd do it."

The car ride went quiet again and she was hugging her bear tightly. Before I realized it we arrived at the hotel. I parked the car and sat thinking for a moment.

"You're welcome to stay the night here, if you'd like. I have my appointment with my client tomorrow, so I'm not leaving until Friday morning. You can clean up and relax a bit, maybe think about what you want to do next. And, tell you what... I'll even throw in meals." I smiled at her. It was a big risk for both of us. I mean, being over twenty years younger than me people might assume I got a hooker or something. Or whatever other sexually deviant fantasy they could imagine.

For her, she might think this was just some sleazy ruse to rape her. I did my best to keep that thought far from her head.

"I can leave anytime I choose?" she asked, looking at her bear.

"Of course. Any time you want. Like I said, I check out on Friday."

"Ok... deal," she said, smiling.

I grabbed our suitcases and walked with Emmanuelle into the lobby to check in. It was about 5:00pm and the place was quiet. Obviously it wasn't common for people to be checking in on Wednesdays.

"May I help you?" the clerk asked, looking at us both.

"Yes. I have have a reservation for Peterson."

"Yes..." he said, typing information into the computer and looking at the screen. "I have it here. One king size, leaving on... Friday."

I thought for a moment, looked at Emmanuelle, and realized that one bed would not be such a good idea. "Do you have a room with two beds?" I asked.

The clerk checked the computer and shook his head. "No, I'm sorry, right now we only have the single room available. The reservation was just for one..."

"I know, I know... But, uh... my daughter here wanted to join me for this trip."

"I see," the clerk said, not even doubting me. "I'm sorry." He looked at me to determine what I wanted to do.

I figured, it is a king-size bed... and those things are huge... maybe it'd be ok for just the two nights. I looked at Emmanuelle to gauge her reaction and she nodded.

"Ok... that'll work." I signed a card for my car information and gave them my credit card for incidentals. I made sure to also get two keycards, one for both of us. After registering, we made our way to the elevator and hit the button to go up to the fifth floor.

"Daddy," Emmanuelle giggled.

"Stop it," I said softly.

"Stop what... daddy?" she giggled again.

I just closed my eyes and shook my head. This was going to be a long trip.

When we got to the room, I set the bags aside while she belly-flopped onto the bed, then stood and began jumping on it.

"Not too good a bed for jumping on," she said, a little disappointed. Then she saw the big screen TV. "But... we have CABLE!!" She grabbed the remote, turned the TV on, and scrolled through the channels until she found a music station. One playing the most recent pop trash.

"I'm going to get cleaned up. Don't trash the place, ok?" I asked before disappearing into the bathroom and closing the door. I put my hands on the countertop and looked at myself in the mirror. "Are you sure about this?" I asked myself. I couldn't believe that I had actually picked up some eighteen-year-old strange woman and drove her four hours away from her home. What in the hell was I thinking. I could be picked up by the police at any moment.

I splashed water on my face and then washed it more thoroughly. I toweled off and then went back out. She was sitting on the end of the bed with the remote in her hand. The music just seemed to come back on... like she was switching channels or something... which felt strange, but I didn't say anything.

"How about some dinner? You hungry?" I asked rubbing my hands together.

"Starved," she said, standing up and slightly adjusting her clothes.

We went back down to the lobby and walked into the restaurant. It was a really good dinner, too. The hotel had a nice, but not too expensive restaurant attached. While I had some baked chicken, she ordered one of the salads, and we both seemed to eat our fill. And, unlike in the car, our conversation was pleasant. It was as if we really were father and daughter enjoying a trip.

When dinner was over, we went back up to the hotel room just to relax for the rest of the evening. She didn't have anything to sleep in, so I loaned her one of my t-shirts. I myself only had my boxers to sleep in. So it felt a bit awkward when we finally went to bed, with me getting into bed with the lights off. I wasn't sure what I was going to do in the morning.

Since I had to be up early, we watched a little TV and turned in around 11:00. I must have been pretty tired, too, because I was out before I even knew it.

I woke up sometime during the night due to strange sounds. I was turned toward the center of the bed and opened my eyes just a little. The TV was on but she was looking at her phone on which some sort of porn was playing. I could barely see the screen, but from what I could tell, two women were in a hot tub, one sitting on the edge while the other went down on her. The sounds were unmistakeable.

I heard Emmanuelle's breath catch and glanced over at her. In the dim light from the TV I could see her sitting up against the headboard, her knees up and spread, one hand between them playing with her pussy while the other held the phone. My t-shirt was pushed up to her neck, exposing her entire front to me. I tried to keep my eyes open, just barely, and tried not to make a move so as to spook her. But I couldn't help but watch.

She was so damn sexy! She made little squeaking sounds as she swiped her fingertips over and around her clit again and again. Then she pushed a finger into her pussy and fingered herself, slowly at first but then faster and faster. Her breasts were small, but her nipples were very swollen and I could tell by the way she played with them that they were sensitive as hell.

"I love your pussy," a young woman's voice said on the phone, clear as day even with the volume low. "Mmmm... it's so delicious!"

"Oh, God, I love your tongue on it," an older woman replied. "You were born to lick my pussy, baby..."

Emmanuelle groaned a little and then reached beside her and grabbed a pink vibrator. She moved to glance over at me before putting it against her pussy, verifying I was fully asleep. I was quick and made sure to close my eyes, not moving a hair otherwise.

She rubbed it up and down her pussy, letting the vibrations tease her clit, while she closed her eyes and softly moaned. I could feel my cock throbbing as I watched her push it inside herself, fucking herself with it as the action on the video heated up even more. I didn't move my eyes from her for a moment, but I could tell there was some major sex going on. It was an orgy or something with several people grunting and moaning and telling their partner to fuck them.

"Oh, yeah, yeah... grab a hold of those big titties. Oh, I love watching your big cock go in and out of her tight, little pussy... all while she licks me," a woman said.

Whatever was going on in the video, Emmanuelle was definitely enjoying it.

It didn't seem to take too long for her to have an orgasm, which made her slow down her masturbation, but not stop. I was amazed that she just kept going, having two more orgasms before she finally turned off the TV and slipped under the covers to sleep. It was an amazing sight to see.

I had a much harder time falling back asleep at that point, the vision of her undulating body... her orgasms... and the sound of her moaning in pleasure as she came... was just too much for me. I wished desperately that I could jerk off and cum. But I resisted... at least for a while.

And then after about twenty minutes it just got to be too much. Without ever thinking about if she were asleep or not, I turned onto my back and began stroking myself. I was so hard already, just thinking about her and what she had just done, so I knew I was going to cum quick. My breathing changed and I was softly moaning, not caring if she heard me.

When I felt my orgasm coming, I pushed the sheet from me, exposing my cock, and kept stroking. The room had a dim light coming from outside and I was between Emmanuelle and the window, so I knew she could see me if she were awake. My cock was so swollen and hard. I stroked just at the head for a moment and felt my orgasm coming quickly.

I grunted, trying to be as quiet as I could as I came, my cum erupting from the tip and dripping onto my stomach. I stroked more slowly, squeezing out every drop of my cum that I could. When it finally finished, I kicked my legs over the edge of the bed and walked carefully to the bathroom, trying to make sure nothing dropped onto the carpet. I could hear a gasp in the darkness and I was sure Emmanuelle got an eye-full as I moved in front of the lighted window.

When I washed up, I came back to bed and fell asleep, dreaming of young, naked girls, and hot tubs...

*****

My alarm went off at 6:00am and I slid out of bed and into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for work. When I came out again I dressed quickly. Emmanuelle seemed to still be sleeping as I slid into my dress slacks and white, button-down shirt. I went back into the bathroom to put on my tie.

She was awake, sitting up in the bed, when I came out and put on my suit jacket.

"Wow..." she said. "You clean up really nice."

"Thank you," I said, smiling at her.

"You remind me of Christian Grey."

"I have no idea who that is," I said, not understanding the reference at all.

"From the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy..." She looked at me as if hoping that would ring a bell, but it didn't. I shook my head. "He's a dom and... it's a romance with him introducing this girl to bondage..."

"Hmm... not familiar with it at all. But," I smiled teasingly, "maybe I'm more like him than you know. I could be into bondage and you'd never know it." I looked directly in her eyes, as if challenging her, and I could see her breath catch for a moment, her body flush with excitement.

I smiled, knowing that would keep her thinking the rest of the day. "I have my meeting until about 4:00. So I should be back by 5:00," I said. "Will you still be here or are you heading out this morning?"

She smiled, trying to be crafty. "I haven't decided yet... daddy. But you'll find out soon enough."

I could feel my body respond when she called me daddy. It seemed so wrong, but... damn... I liked the way she said it for some reason.

I walked over to her side of the bed. "Well... I uh... I hope you stay a little longer. If not... it was definitely a pleasure." I leaned down and kissed her on the head and touched her cheek. She felt so warm and smelled so good.

"Wait a minute," she said. "Give me your phone."

"What do you need my phone for," I asked, pulling it out of my jacket pocket.

She quickly typed in a phone number and then hung up. Then began typing some information. In a minute she was handing it back to me. "There... now you have my phone number and I have yours."

I laughed a little. Smart girl.

I put three twenty dollar bills on the dresser. "In case you need anything or want to go buy something," I said. Then I left the hotel and drove to my meeting. The only thing on my mind, though, was her. I truly hoped that she would still be there when I got back. And that scared me a little. I was falling for her. And not in a fatherly sort of way. Was I really a pervert after all?

I walked to reception when I reached the office. "Vince Peterson here to see Paul... uh... Paul." I forgot the man's name. In all my years in business I never forgot a freaking client's name. This girl was getting to me big-time. "Paul Rutherford," I finally said.

The meeting went smoothly once I got my head in the game. Their issue wasn't as difficult as I had thought, but it would still mean a couple months of work to fix it. At the end of the day, I shook hands with Paul and drove back to the hotel. I couldn't believe how nervous I was, though. As I pulled into the hotel parking lot I realized that I was actually scared. I was scared that she wouldn't be there when I got to the room. I was scared that I'd never see her again. It was a strange feeling.

I had made a quick stop into a flower shop and bought a single red rose, just something to show her my appreciation for her. And something small... in case she was leaving. When I walked in the hotel room door, it was quiet and the lights were off. The beds were made and Emmanuelle wasn't there. And her stuff wasn't there. I put the car keys on the dresser, took my jacket off, and just sat down on the edge of the bed, shaking my head. I took a deep breath and sighed.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
533 Followers
12