Hitchhiker Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess it wasn't meant to be," I said.

"What wasn't meant to be?" Emmanuelle asked from behind me followed by the sound of the door closing. I turned around quickly, surprised to hear her voice. She was standing there, in a bathing suit, still wet, wrapped in a big, white towel.

I smiled so big. Damn... I'd never been so happy in my life.

"Oh, uh... nothing. You're uh... you're still here?" I asked.

"No... I left hours ago. You're imagining things." She giggled and I laughed along with her.

"I like my imagination when it looks like this," I said, smiling, holding out the rose for her.

"I think I'd like it, too. You'll have to share some of that imagination with me. Especially the juicy parts," she teased. "Thank you, daddy!" she said, taking the rose and kissing me on the cheek over and over again before I kissed her on the lips. I felt my heart flutter a little bit as we stayed there, our lips locked together, softly touching. Then my tongue pressed between her lips, searching out her tongue.

It felt like it lasted forever, even though I knew it was only a minute. And we pulled apart. I shook my head, still smiling. Damn! She was still here. Could the day get any better?

"Daddy... can we go to dinner now?" she asked, looking like such a little girl.

"As soon as you change," I said, standing up and beginning to take off my tie.

She shook her head. "No, no. Don't you change, daddy. I want you just like that."

I cocked my head a little, looking at her. "Ok," I said. "So... dinner with daddy Grey tonight?" She smiled, blushing a little.

She grabbed her suitcase and bear out of the closet (the last place I would have expected them to be!), and put them on the bed. Then she grabbed some clothes to change into. I was still standing there, watching her, and she twirled a finger around, telling me to turn around.

I nodded and turned around, noticing that I could still see her in the wall mirror out of the corner of my eye. I stood there quietly as she took her bathing suit off and lay it on the back of the chair to let it dry.

Her body was small and lithe. She looked a lot younger than eighteen, but the way she moved and carried herself... it was so... sensual. "So... what were you up to all day?" I asked, enjoying the view.

"I watched TV a little... ordered a little room service... and then went to the pool. They have a pretty nice pool here."

"Good... good," I replied, watching her get dressed in a tight, little shirt and shorts once more.

"Ok," she said. "I'm ready."

12