Hitchhiker Pt. 03

Story Info
Will he really just leave her in L.A.? Can he?
4.3k words
4.61
2.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
517 Followers

After lunch we piled back into the car and started driving. I could tell that she really didn't like my musical choice, so I decided to throw her a bone and let her pick another station. I just allowed myself to have a little veto power if it was over the top bad.

She went through several stations on the satellite radio, going through a variety of musical styles and comedy channels. Just nothing seemed to be right to her. And then suddenly we ran into some sort of sex station. I didn't know what it was at first, but it appeared to be running some sort of single-person sex story. The woman's voice was deep and sultry as she described what was happening.

"Oh... daddy... please... please fuck me. Your tight little cunt is so ready to be fucked," the woman said over the speakers.

It kinda shocked Emmanuelle to hear someone talking like that... me, too, if I was to be completely honest. But I nodded, telling her that she could keep it there for the time being.

"It's your cunt, daddy. It belongs to you. You know how I need to be fucked. I love being your nasty little girl. Your obedient little slut. Oh, I love the nasty games we play. I love belonging to you. My cunt... my mouth... my ass... my tits. Oh, I belong to you," the woman said in a desperate voice.

I could tell Emmanuelle was enjoying the woman's story. She was paying attention, looking at the radio while we listened.

"Oh, fuck me... use me... please! Fuck me daddy! Fuck me daddy! Fuck me! Fuck! Your cock... oh, it's so big. Let me get on top of you. Let me straddle your cock. I love riding your cock. Rub it against my wet, nasty, fuck lips. Press it against my pussy. Yes! Oh, fuck!"

I was hoping that the cars we passed or that passed us couldn't hear the audio. But I did inch the volume down just in case.

I felt Emmanuelle's hand on my thigh and felt it quickly move to my cock through my shorts. Her other hand followed suit. She was trying, unsuccessfully, to unfasten my pants.

Afraid of either getting into an accident or being seen by the wrong person... a cop... I pulled her hands away. "Not now, baby girl." She sat back in her seat, not very happy that I denied her.

"You want me to beg for it daddy?" the woman continued. I had to admit, her voice, her language, and her desperation was starting to turn me on. I felt my cock twitch a little as I thought about Emmanuelle riding me like that, of her begging me to fuck her like that.

"I can beg like a good little slut," she said. "Please daddy! Let me slide my wet, nasty cunt onto your cock! Let me fuck you! Can I? Can I please fuck you? I need it. I need it. I need you, daddy!"

Then the woman started groaning and panting, obviously being penetrated by her man's big cock. I glanced over at Emmanuelle and she had one leg up, one hand surreptitiously toying with her nipples as the other stroked her inner thigh. Her eyes met mine and I could tell she was a little embarrassed. She was likely beaten a lot when she got caught touching herself, so I was sure she was trying to resist the urge.

The audio made my cock hard and I was beginning to get into an uncomfortable state, so I adjusted it, moving it to somewhere it could get as hard as it wanted. She noticed me moving and touching myself and gasped a little, her tongue swiping across her lips.

"Go ahead, baby doll," I told her. "You can play with yourself if you want to. I'll let you. As long as I can watch."

"I wanna play with you, daddy!" she whined.

"I'm driving, baby. Later, ok?" I asked. "For now, let daddy watch you touch yourself."

She didn't look too happy about not playing with me, but she slowly slid her shirt up and over her breasts. Her nipples were hard and swollen and I found it difficult to watch the road and watch her at the same time. But I would do my best.

"Oh! Your fucking cock is so big!" the woman on the radio continued. "Oh, daddy, it's stretching my tight, little cunt! Daddy! Daddy! I want you to cum inside me while I ride your big cock. Oh, I love being on top of you like this. Your cock goes so deep inside my cunt. That's it, daddy, fuck me!"

The squishing sounds on the radio sounded really close to what a real cock would sound like fucking the woman, so it was easy to imagine it. I wondered if she had a silent partner or if she used a dildo, but doubted that any partner could be silent with her riding them like this.

Emmanuelle slid her shorts down and off her legs again and put her feet up on the seat, spreading her knees wide. She had turned to lean back against the door and offered me a wonderful view of her pussy. She was still so wet and her fingers were circling her clit slowly, teasingly. I wondered if she was always wet and ready to be fucked. I'd have to test that theory some time.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" the woman on the radio moaned loudly. "Daddy! Daddy! I need to cum! Can I? Can I cum all over your cock with my nasty cunt?" She started wailing as if her orgasm were so incredibly intense. It seemed to go on forever! I looked at Emmanuelle and watched her play for a moment, pinching and pulling her nipples and slowly sliding a finger inside herself. Her mouth was open in a silent moan.

"I can't... I can't... I can't stop!" the woman continued moaning loudly, having a very intense orgasm that obviously led into another and another. The man's cock must have really filled her full. "Ohhhhh! Daddy! Daddy!" she moaned, softer now as she came down from her orgasm. I imagined she was sitting on him still, letting his cock deflate inside her as she rested on him.

"Oh, fuck daddy. You take such good care of my cunt. Oh, fuck. I love cumming for you." The woman's moaned, breathy last words ended the segment with my cock hard. Emmanuelle was still slowly stroking herself, obviously turned on, but not quite enough to cum yet.

I turned down the radio as the next segment started. I reached over as best I could and touched Emmanuelle's inner thigh, sliding my fingertips over her labia as her own fingertips circled her clit.

"Come closer, baby doll," I told her. She quickly obliged, sliding as close to me as she could, keeping her thighs spread wide, and hugging my arm. Her own hand left her pussy as mine got a better angle and slid all over her mound. She felt so hot and wet, her skin so smooth and soft. I remembered how it felt against my lips and felt my mouth go dry in anticipation of tasting her again.

"Oh, daddy," Emmanuelle moaned, squeezing my arm as my finger slightly penetrated her hole. "That feels so good."

"You like it when daddy touches your pussy, don't you baby girl?"

"Oh, God, more than anything daddy. You make me feel so good when you touch my pussy," she said softly. "You make me feel so good all the time." In an even softer voice, she whispered "I love you daddy" and squeezed my arm hard.

I slid my finger in deep and rubbed her clit with the palm of my hand. I could feel her grinding into me, pushing against me as I moved my finger around and around and in and out of her tight wetness.

While touching her was foremost in my mind, in the back I was thinking about what she said and how it made me feel. My attraction to and affection for her was growing by leaps and bounds every minute I was with her. And while we were driving to LA so I could drop her off, to just leave her, I wasn't so sure I could easily do that. She seemed so... vulnerable.

But was what I was feeling enough to keep her? Was I in love with her? Was I just loving the sex? Or was I just trying to rescue her? If only I had the answers...

We finally arrived at a motel in El Reno, just west of Oklahoma City. It consisted of a gravel parking lot, dotted with a few buildings housing the rooms, two per one-story building. I went to check in and paid for the room overnight. When I came out, a couple young boys were milling around the car in their cowboy hats and boots, talking about Emmanuelle. When I approached, they moved away a little bit, but still watched her and talked about her. We grabbed our luggage and found our room. It was nice, with two queen-sized beds, a dresser, and a small TV. This was nothing like what we left in Saint Louis, but, any port in a storm.

She said she wanted to take a bath and I decided to go grab some dinner. Unfortunately, it didn't look like anything was close by. I spent about a half hour just finding a place, and then another fifteen minute drive back. When I pulled up in front of our room again, I could hear the boys' voices. I casually looked over as I closed my car door with the food in my hand and saw Emmanuelle in their midst.

They were taunting her and trying to take the towel that was wrapped around her. She fought back a little, but was no match for three young men. Her back was to the wall of the building, but they had her surrounded.

I dropped the bags of food, yelled at them and moved to her quickly. One of the boys turned and walked a few steps forward to meet me.

"Go back to your room, grandpa," he said. "She wants to party with us for a while."

"I don't think so," I said and kept moving forward. The man put his hand on my chest and tried to stop me, but I just turned my torso and first pushed his arm off me, unbalancing him, then pushed him to the ground.

One of the other two came over to me, while the last held onto Emmanuelle by the upper arm. "Hey, fucker," he said. "Get lost or get your ass kicked!" When he got close, he threw a looping right punch.

I had already anticipated his punch and easily blocked it, wrapping my blocking arm around his arm and holding it firmly. At the same time, I hit him in the face with my right elbow several times, knocking him out as he stood there, his nose starting to bleed. Then I tucked my shoulder underneath his arm and turned, flipping his limp body over mine, thudding it onto the ground.

I turned and, as I approached Emmanuelle, the last guy backed away, his hands up as if he didn't want trouble.

"Daddy!" Emmanuelle yelled and I instinctively ducked and moved to the side as the first guy tried to bull-rush me from behind. His legs caught mine and tripped, falling face first into the wall of the building.

I grabbed Emmanuelle and, keeping her in front of me, I guided her towards our room. The last boy standing grabbed his two friends and helped them back into their truck. I led Emmanuelle into the room and stood in the doorway, watching, as the boys drove off, looking a bit scared.

"Oh my God, daddy," she said, coming over and wrapping her arms around me.

I closed the door behind us. "What were you doing?" I asked, too loudly, and too much as an accusation, finally realizing that her hair was wet. I pulled her away with my hands holding her upper arms tightly.

"I... I just... I just wanted to check out the pool," she whimpered, starting to cry. "I'm sorry daddy. I'm sorry."

Adrenaline was pumping through my veins but I had enough control to know that she shouldn't be blaming herself. I grabbed her and hugged her to me, tightly, squeezing her as if I never wanted to let her go again. Her arms wrapped around me, too, and I could hear her sobbing.

"It's ok, baby," I said softly, kissing the top of her head. "It's ok. It's not your fault at all. I was just... very worried about you. I should never have left you like that."

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry," she whimpered over and over again, loosening her hands around me and dropping to her knees in front of me. Her arms wrapped around one of my legs. "I'll make it right, daddy. I'll make it right."

She used one hand to start unfastening my shorts, then quickly joined by the other as I just stood there watching helplessly. My shorts and underwear fell to the floor and my cock sprang free before being caught in her hands.

"I'll make it right," she said again, looking up at me, and sliding my cock into her waiting mouth. "Please, daddy, let me make it right."

She sucked me deep into her mouth and practically choked on my cock in her desperation to please me. And I just stood there. I could feel the adrenaline rush in me and the pleasure welling up in me and just couldn't control them both. I put one hand on her head, originally to try to calm her, but then my fingers curled, grabbing her hair. And the other joined it, holding her head tightly. And I began fucking her mouth.

I don't know what came over me, but I became so aggressive all of the sudden, so animalistic. I fucked her mouth with long, full strokes, letting my balls slap into her chin over and over again. Then I pulled her tightly into my groin, trying to push my dick all the way down to her stomach, taking away her breathing.

When I finally pulled my cock free from her mouth, she gagged and sputtered, but opened her mouth and took my cock into her mouth again. It was as if she loved being treated like this. She wanted to be treated like this. I didn't understand it, but I was going to go with it.

I fucked her mouth for a moment, watching her eyes water, watching her desire for me in them. Her hands were clasped behind her and she wasn't doing anything to stop me. She completely let me do whatever I wanted to her. When I pulled out again, I grabbed my shaft and rubbed my spit-covered cock all over her pretty face. She closed her eyes and welcomed it, loving the feel of my hard shaft all over her body as she smiled and licked my cock every time it passed.

Then she opened her eyes and looked up at me. "Do you like that daddy?" she asked, sounding desperate and needy. "Do you like sticking your cock down my sweet, innocent, little mouth? I love sucking on you, daddy. I love your big, fat cock in my mouth, choking me. I love hearing those moans you make. And feeling your hands on the back of my head as you fuck my mouth hard. I want you to fuck my pussy like that, too. Will you fuck me daddy? Please? That's what I need, daddy. That's exactly what I need!"

I grunted, my passion overwhelming me, and grabbed her arms, lifting her and pulling her over to the bed. I lifted her into my arms and she wrapped her legs around my body. My cock was so hard beneath her and I could feel the head teasing her pussy. With a little adjustment, I slid her pussy down onto my cock, and moved slightly, letting her bounce on me.

Her moans and grunts as her head rested on my chest were a tremendous turn-on and her pussy felt so incredible, squeezing my cock. I lowered my hands, gripped her ass, and helped her bounce on my cock as it thrust uncontrollably deep inside her.

"Fuck, you feel so good," I moaned as our bodies slapped together. "I want to fuck you hard, baby doll."

"Oh, my God! Oh my God, yes, yes, yes!" she cried out, letting her body bounce like a rag doll. I could feel her body shaking and her juices running down my legs as she came. Her eyes closed tightly, her face contorted in pleasure as I kept moving her up and down. Her pussy tried to squeeze me out of her, but gravity held me deep inside.

I pulled her off me and dropped her to her feet. Her legs were weak and nearly buckled, but I held her up, turned her around, and then pushed her onto the bed. I then grabbed both her thighs and lifted her ass into the air, her face, chest, and hands resting on the bed, as if she were a wheelbarrow, and slid into her again. Her hands grabbed the bedspread helplessly as I pushed and pulled her, slamming into her from behind.

Her tiny body was so light, she was like a rag doll to me. I could do anything I wanted to her... and did. Our bodies were slapping together as I thrust in again and again. Every breath she exhaled seemed to be squeezed out by my cock, as if it went all the way up into her chest and pushed it right out of her lungs.

God, I was getting so close! I dropped her onto the bed, onto all fours, and quickly moved in again, grabbing her hips and sliding into her in one, deep thrust.

"Yes, daddy! Yesssssssss!" she screamed.

I grabbed her hair from behind and pulled, arching her back, and pulling her back into my cock again and again as I pounded more and more. And I felt my balls tightening, squeezing, as I started cumming into her. I prayed that she was on the pill or something, but at that moment, I didn't have a choice. Her pussy was going to be filled to the brim.

All my adrenaline... all my anger... all my frustrations... all my desires... all the memories of our fight... all the memories of her face, of her moans, as she came... everything poured out of me in each pounding thrust I had left in me.

When I finally stopped, I moved onto the bed and fell into it, sweaty and panting. Emmanuelle moved up next to me and kissed me on the lips, cheek, neck, and chest. I closed my eyes but felt her move down my body and begin gently licking and sucking my cock clean. I was in and out of consciousness a few times, falling asleep, and then waking up to some sound or touch. And the last thing I remember feeling was her tucking in beside me, wrapping my arms around her as she whispered "I love you, daddy."

*****

I woke with a start in the middle of the night. I don't know why... if it was an unfamiliar sound or if I woke from my nightmare. I had dreamed that several guys came and took Emmanuelle back to Patrick. I tried and tried to stop them, but was powerless. And every chance they had, they sexually assaulted her, right in front of me, and there was nothing I could do about it. Everything I tried to do failed, every punch was powerless and easily knocked aside. And when Patrick finally got her, he physically hurt her right in front of me, as he sexually used her, and she seemed to love him for it. I was once again powerless to stop it, powerless to save her. It was disconcerting to say the least.

I felt Emmanuelle against me, her warm, soft skin felt incredible and comforting against me and I squeezed her to me harder and kissed the top of her head. Up to now, every time I saw her sleep, it was restless. But tonight, she was deep in sleep, snoring a little, even, if you could call it that.

I listened to her breathing as I stroked her hair. It was nice to see her at peace. But I was, once again, caught in a dilemma. We would be in Los Angeles in two days. And everything inside me told me I couldn't just walk away from her, especially if we spent another two days together. I was getting too close to her and I was going to have to decide what I was going to do now.

Do I just risk it and drive to LA and leave her there? Do I just help her find a ride to complete her trip and then head back home by myself? Or...? God, the thought came to me so quickly and clearly. Or do I want to spend the rest of my life with her? But what would my neighbors think... my friends? I couldn't see how that was even feasible.

Falling back asleep was difficult, with all these thoughts racing through my mind. But I finally did.

*****

I woke up the next morning feeling something heavenly. My mind was having a hard time processing it, but then I heard a sucking sound and a whimper and knew just what was happening. When I opened my eyes and looked down, Emmanuelle was sucking on my growing cock. She was going slow and sucking softly, not trying to make me cum but just... enjoying herself.

I grunted as I moved a little and she looked up at me, temporarily removing her mouth from me and just stroking me with her hands. "I'm sorry I woke you, daddy. I just woke up and needed to suck on this big dick. You don't mind, do you?"

"Oh, God," I moaned, closing my eyes for a moment and just enjoying the sensations. Her sucking was so perfect, soft at times and then hard. Her tongue went from absent to flicking over the head and swirling underneath it so perfectly. And then her hand was moving just below her mouth, squeezing and stroking my shaft, and playing with my balls.

"You were fast asleep. God, daddy, you looked so sexy lying there. Your arm draped over your eyes. Your chest just gently rising and falling. I couldn't help it, daddy, I just had to suck it." This woman was truly going to be the death of me. Her mouth felt so incredible as she sucked me. I was getting harder and harder. "I hope you're this hard every morning, daddy. I'm wanna suck on you every morning to get your day started right."

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
517 Followers
12