Hitchhiker Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was enjoying what she was doing to me and enjoying the lovely view of her naked body, I was feeling guilty. We had to get our future straightened out.

"Baby doll," I said reaching down for her. "Come 'ere."

"But daddy!" she protested, wanting to keep sucking on me, but moved up to lay beside me, laying her head in my chest. Her fingers traced lazy circles over my abdomen.

"We need to talk," I said as I hugged her with one arm while the other stroked her hair.

"About what?"

"About... well... about driving you. You see, I don't want to drive you to LA."

"Daddy?" she said, as she started to curl into a ball, started to cry. "Why not? I'm sorry if I upset you, daddy. I'll do better..."

"No baby, it's not that at all. You didn't upset me at all." I tried to reassure her, but I could feel her sobbing and could feel her tears falling on my chest. "It's just... I don't think that I can just drop you off like that. I mean, I know you want to go to LA but I can't stay there. I have too much at stake in Ohio."

The silence was deafening. Neither one of us could talk for a moment.

"What I'm trying to say is... if you want to go to LA, I'll help you find another ride. Or... if you like... you can come back to Ohio with me."

She didn't move for a moment so I couldn't tell what she was thinking.

Her voice sounded sad and small when she finally did speak. "I don't know what I'll do in Ohio. I don't know where to go or where to stay."

"Baby doll... I want you to stay with me. We'll figure it out as we go otherwise. I just... I just don't want to be without you."

Emmanuelle looked up at me with those big, teary eyes, and tear-stained face, and the biggest smile. "I don't ever want to be without you, daddy!" She kicked her leg over me and lay on my chest, her face above mine and kissed me again and again.

*****

We took the couple days to come back to Ohio, stopping through Saint Louis again on the way back. And, once we arrived, I showed her all around town. Over the next year, we got her a license and a car and she got a part-time job. And we were truly living happily-ever-after.

Our sex life remained very strong, with Emmanuelle living up to her desire to pleasure me every morning. She was incredible in every way and made me a very happy man.

But my greatest joy came in the third year, when, two months after we got married, I came home from work to find out that she was pregnant with my baby. Now she was a wife and a mom... but will forever be my baby girl.

12