HitchHikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want to change your mind then you'd better do it awfully fast," I warned her, my erection already probing at her slit.

"Awfully fast is how I want you to do it," she said, giggling. "Why are you waiting?"

The answer to that was that I wasn't. I was already driving in hard and fast, sinking fully home with that first thrust, Suzette giving a small and delighted cry.

Her exhortations and demands almost made me feel inadequate. Almost. It's not often that a man's in a position to just go hell for leather and not worry about his partner, but if that's what she wanted I was quite happy to give it to her.

I had my hands on her hips, pulling her towards me even as I drove in, not that I really needed to. She was pushing hard back against me as I thrust, softly yowling encouragement as we went.

Five to ten minutes she'd said and it appeared she knew her own responses quite well. It was barely five minutes after we'd started and she climaxed, gasping loudly as she did so, with her climax being enough to let me get off again.

"Gotta go," she said quickly. "I want to be back in the unit before the others get there. And if you're thinking of chancing your arm with one of the others forget it. I'll drop a hint to Carla that you jumped me and she won't come near you. She can't stand being second. As for Fiona -- she's an innocent. She probably wouldn't recognize a pass if it walked up and bit her on the butt. Besides, Carla or I will be watching out for her."

With that she was gone. That had to be the fastest sex I'd ever had. Not that I was disappointed in it. It had been fun. I wouldn't mind trying that sort of thing again with a willing partner.

Having had a full and entertaining day I went to bed at a reasonable hour and was asleep almost straight away. I intended to sleep in to a reasonable hour (or an unreasonable one according to my parent's opinion) but this wasn't to be.

I awoke early, the sun just starting to rise. I also woke with a morning wood, not an unknown or particularly uncommon occurrence. What was a little stranger was the fact that a hand was holding that morning wood and it wasn't my hand.

Now while I was waking up a little slowly I was still able to gather that there was a female form in the bed next to me. Wanting to be sure of this my arm wandered over said form, checking it out. I didn't have to even open my eyes to discern who was there.

"Good morning, Fiona." I said softly. "I trust you know what's going to happen to you?"

"How do you know it's me?" she asked with a giggle.

"These," I said, my hand moving up to cup one of her breasts. "Carla and Suzette are rather over-endowed in this department. You, on the other hand, are exquisitely shaped and fit my hand very neatly. As a matter of curiosity how did you get into my unit?"

"I told the receptionist that I stepped out of the unit for a breath of fresh air and the door locked behind me. Since I didn't want to wake my companions I came to get the spare key and just happened to give him your room number."

"And the receptionist believed you?"

"Why wouldn't he? I was blushing and dressed in baby-doll pyjamas. It was obvious I must have been locked out by accident."

My hands performed a more thorough exploration.

"Odd. I can't seem to detect said pyjamas," I murmured. "Just a lot of smooth and silky skin."

Her hand slid up and down my pole and she giggled again.

"You seemed to have omitted putting your own pyjamas on," she pointed out.

My hands were wandering about quite freely by that stage and Fiona was responding quite nicely.

"Have Carla or Suzette tried to get you alone yet?" she asked, breathing rather hard while she talked. "Just Carla, I suppose I should say, as I don't think Suzette would have had time enough alone."

I lifted my mouth away from a very tasty breast and answered her.

"Now, Fiona, you don't really expect me to answer that, do you? It would be rude of me no matter what I replied. The same way I wouldn't comment if they asked me about you."

"That means they did. If they hadn't you'd just have said no. Who was it, Carla or Suzette and how far did you get?"

"The answer is still no comment."

"So that means you probably fucked one of them. Carla, I bet. What a tart."

She was calling Carla a tart based on a supposition while she climbed into my bed? Don't ask me how women's logic worked.

I flicked the covers off and rolled over on top of her, pinning her to the bed. I moved her arms above her head, holding then there with one hand. My knee between her legs was forcing her legs further apart, my other hand resting on her vulva. She started twisting and turning, giggling as she tried to throw me off.

"You haven't asked yet," she pointed out. "How do you know I haven't changed my mind?"

I shut her up by kissing her, at the same time spreading her legs a little more, lining up, and driving into her, sheathing my sword in her hot silky flesh. I didn't muck about, driving fully home with that first thrust.

I lifted my head from hers. There was enough sunlight coming through the window now that I could see her face quite clearly. From the look on her face she was excited and eager to continue.

"You're right. I forgot to ask. How remiss of me. Do you want me to stop?"

She promptly called me a rude name and I protested.

"Really, Fiona. My parents are most certainly married. And to each other."

Still, she hadn't said stop so I assumed that was the same as saying go, so I went.

I started off relatively slowly, taking some long slow strokes so that Fiona could start moving in unison with me. As soon as she started moving with me I released her wrists, my hands reaching for those exquisite breasts of hers. I really liked them -- quality over quantity every time.

With my hands nicely filled and Fiona responding most pleasingly I got down to enjoying myself for as long as possible. I find it fun to just take things nice and slow until my partner is actually asking me to speed it up. When that happens I increase the pace, just not too much. I continue on at the faster pace until my partners frustration emerges again and more effort is required.

Fiona, I was amused to see, was quite patient at the start, holding out longer than I thought she would. She was still showing patience after the first increase in pace, but her patience grew dramatically short as time passed.

"Damn you," she yelled, having a sudden epiphany, "you're doing this deliberately, aren't you?"

"Well of course," I said in a shocked voice. "You didn't think I was making love to you by accident, surely?"

"That's not what I meant and you know it," she half shouted. "Stop stuffing around and do it."

I stopped stuffing around and turned up the pressure. She gave a groan of relief as I started driving home hard and fast, clinging tightly to me and responding with all that she had.

She finally climaxed quite noisily, and I joined in her celebration of life with my own. Then she looked at the time and grabbed for her pyjamas.

"What's the rush?" I asked her.

"I have to be back in the unit before the others wake up," she said. "It wouldn't do for them to find out that I'd been visiting you. They'd tease me all holiday."

"Um, which one of them did you spend time with?" she demanded. "I really want to know."

"If I'm not going to talk about you then they deserve the same courtesy. As far as you three are concerned I know nothing."

"Us three? Then you did get to Suzette as well. When did you manage that?"

I simply shook my head. "Don't ask me. Ask them. If they want you to know I'm sure they'll tell you. By the way, I'm going down to the Porpoise Pool at ten. If you girls want to come along you're welcome."

"I'll ask the others," she said as she hurried out the door. "We'll probably be in it."

It would be interesting to see if they felt they owed me additional gratitude for taking them. It would be even more interesting to see how they showed that gratitude.


12