Stud

Story Info
He found a young woman was attracted to him.
1.8k words
4.1
17.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,551 Followers

We were spending a few weeks at the beach for the holidays. My parents had rented a cottage close to the beach and we all just relaxed and took it easy. Well, as easy as an active teenager ever takes things. I mean, there was skiing, and jet-skis, and just general fun on the beach and in the water.

After we'd been there about a week I was walking down to the beach with my sister when Jenny popped up out of nowhere. Jenny was one of the natives, living there all the year round, and we seemed to run into her quite regularly. At least, I did.

We stopped for a moment to say hullo and then we continued on our respective ways. After we'd parted my sister gave me a nudge.

"Oh, you stud, you," she said with a giggle.

"What?" I was somewhat confused. I'd never considered myself to be a ladies man and in my experience the ladies had the same opinion. Sure I'd had girlfriends, but stud? That was so not me.

"Jenny. She's got the hots for you. How could you not notice?"

"You're insane. For a start, she's married."

"Well, you know that, and I know that, but I get the impression that she forgets that little fact at times."

"Humph. Even if she did why would she have the hots for me, as you so delicately put it?"

"Bryn, you're nineteen and not exactly a gargoyle to look at."

"So?" There were a lot of guys at the beach about my age and un-gargoyle like. Why would I stand out?

"You are so dense sometimes. Look at it from her point of view. You're tall, you're solidly built with lots of muscles, and they're real muscles. Not gym work weight-lifting muscles. You're fit and you look it. You're also a blue-eyed blonde with a nice tan. On top of that you're a stranger that gives you that little bit of romance. The only thing you have going against you is that you don't seem to have a girlfriend so she may suspect that you're gay."

"Are you kidding? Not having a girl draped over you means you're gay?"

"I said she may suspect that you're gay. The fact that you don't flirt with her sort of gives credence to that point of view."

"I don't flirt with her because she's married," I pointed out

"Yes, well we already mentioned that," came the giggled comment.

We dropped the subject of my purported studliness and continued towards the beach.

Have you ever noticed how once a subject has been raised you can't quite get it out of your mind? Over the next couple of days I was reminded of it whenever I saw Jenny, and I was surprised how often I seemed to see her. Things finally came to a head when I was strolling along a path at the back of the beach when I met Jenny coming from the other direction.

I don't know where she was going but I was taking a roundabout route the shops. Possibly she was returning from those shops but if so it didn't appear as if she'd bought anything. She was simply dressed in a sundress and sandals. I stopped to say hello and found that I was rather aware that we were in a somewhat secluded spot. It would be even more secluded if we took a few steps into the bushes.

"Excuse me for a moment, Jenny," I said, taking a light hold of her arm. "There's just something I want to check."

I took those few steps into the bushes, bringing her along with me.

"What?" she asked in a puzzled voice and I just held up a finger.

"Just a moment," I told her, and calmly lifted her dress, exposing her panties. That done I released her dress, taking hold of her panties instead.

"Excuse me," I said, going down onto one knee, taking her panties with me. "If you could just lift your foot?"

For some reason she did so and I slipped her panties off her foot, leaving them bunched around her other ankle.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" she demanded, blushing somewhat.

"Ah, probably setting myself up to get my face slapped," I admitted, undoing my shorts and letting them drop. "Alternatively, I'm gaining a little life experience."

She glanced down at my erection and seemed to have trouble looking away again.

"Do you really think I'm going to let you just walk up to me and. . ."

Her voice trailed away but her meaning was clear.

"Um, not really," I admitted, "which was why I mentioned the face slapping. If you could lean back against the tree behind you?"

I moved a little closer and she backed up a little. Just a little because as I said, there was a tree behind her. I reached down and lifted her dress again, and it wasn't her panties that were now on display.

"If you'll just hold this," I said, offering her the hem of her dressed and like a good girl she took hold of it. This allowed me to start holding other things.

"If you care to move your legs a little further apart?" I suggested, lightly pressing my toe against her ankle.

As soon as she did so I moved into position, adjusting my erection so that it was pressing up against her. Hand between her legs again and I was spreading her lips, letting my cock press into her. As soon as I gained a modicum of entry I released her lips, feeling them close around me.

"Wait a minute," she said, in a rather gasping voice. "I didn't agree to this."

"This is true," I admitted, not pressing further at that point. After all, she had said wait. "Ah, do you want me to stop. Tell you what; while you make up your mind I'll just ease in a little. If you decide no I can always take it out."

I figured that the chances that she'd say no once I was fully inside her were pretty slim. After all, she hadn't actually done anything to stop me to this point. She certainly hadn't offered to slap my face.

I resumed pressing into her, enjoying the feel of it as I sank deeper into her warm, wet, passage. She was making funny little noises, probably trying to find the words to tell me to stop. Or maybe not, from the look on her face.

She still hadn't said stop or words indicative of a wish to have my actions curtailed so I just naturally proceeded to proceed. I pulled back and thrust in again, finding Jenny pushing to meet me. She never did get around to saying yay or nay, and I just went with yay as the default.

I started moving firmly within her, not rushing thing but not taking my time, either. I set up nice rhythm, driving firmly home and finding Jenny pushing to meet me, with no reluctance showing in the way she responded.

We moved along quite nicely. Jenny was flushed and breathing hard and her eyes never left my face. I could see a little jolt running through her every time I drove home and she had a slightly puzzled look as if she couldn't really believe that we were doing this.

Eventually her eyes started to droop closed and she developed a rather dreamy expression. I figured that she was rather close to a climax so I thought I'd help her out, driving in harder and faster.

When she climaxed she gave a rather startled gasp, her eyes popping open again, her gaze once more fixed on me as I cut loose, enjoying my own climax.

I just help myself deep inside her for a few moments, slowly withdrawing when I was ready. Jenny was breathing hard and I waited until she settled down a little. Just as she was opening her mouth to say something I interrupted, putting a finger against her lips.

"Don't say anything just yet," I told her.

With that I turned her around and pressed my knee behind hers. Her leg promptly buckled and I guided her down to the ground, settling her on her hands and knees.

"What are you doing?" she asked, sounding puzzled.

I was already kneeling behind her, my erection pressing against her buttocks.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I asked in turn, easing myself into position.

"What? But you can't. You just did it!"

"And it was very much appreciated," I assured her. "That's why I feel it's worth an encore. As for not being able to does this feel as though I can't?"

She gave a small squeal as I drove back into her, entering her hard and fast. That done I reached around and pulled down the top of her dress, followed by her bra, letting her breasts spill out into my waiting hands. As soon as I had a hold of them I started up.

I was working on the principle that she was properly aroused from our initial effort, giving me more leeway in how I acted. Pulling back I started driving in a lot harder than I did for our first session. For her part she was lifting her bottom and pressing back against me, making noises reminiscent of a cat in heat.

Seeing that I had already let loose once I now had a lot of stamina in reserve before I'd need to shoot a second time. I was quite happy to devote that stamina to the task of entertaining Jenny, banging away without any restraint. For her part she seemed just as happy receiving my unrestrained enthusiasm, pushing to meet me in a rather noisy manner.

From the way she was carrying on and the noises she made I suspected that she had another orgasm while I was bouncing against her, well before I was ready. When I was finally ready to cut loose I gave her that little extra, gratified to find her climaxing again even as I finished off.

We, ah, parted ways, with Jenny seeming to walk with a bit of a skip in her step. The odd thing was that after that little incident I rarely bumped into her for the rest of our stay, quite a contrast to having seen her several times a day every day.

The contrast was so marked that my sister commented on it during our last day.

"It's funny how we never see Jenny around anymore," she remarked.

"Mmph," I said, not knowing what else to say.

I promptly got a suspicious look and did my best to look innocent and unknowing. My sister promptly started giggling.

"Oh my god, you tapped her, didn't you. You, stud, you."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I snapped.

"Sure, you don't. Now give me details. What was she like?"


Ashson
Ashson
8,551 Followers