Hitchhikers: Day 02

Story Info
Nick and Jill and Catie and Alex play some more.
4.5k words
4.75
17.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RodRo
RodRo
103 Followers

Summary of Day 1: My wife Jill and I were on our way to spend a long weekend at Cannon Beach on the Oregon coast when we picked up two young hitchhikers, Catie and Alex. We invited them to share our motel room when their plans for camping were rained out. That first evening, one thing led to another...

It was still raining when I woke the next morning. For a moment I couldn't remember where I was, or what the sounds were that I was hearing. Then I realized. The Cannon Beach motel. And the sounds explained themselves. Catie and Alex were fucking again on the other king bed. It sounded as if they were close to coming.

"Yeah, yeah..." It was Catie, almost screaming. "Yeah, give me your big cock, put it all in me... fuck my cunt..."

Then Alex's voice, grunting. "Turn around... quick... on your knees..."

And Catie again. "Oh yeah!... yeah!... harder..."

I peeked across at the other bed. Catie had her head down on the pillow and her little ass up in the air. Alex was kneeling behind her, thrusting his gleaming shaft in and out of her cunt.

Jesus, I wished it was I who was fucking Catie.

Jill nudged me and I realized she was awake too. She whispered: "Are you wishing it was you fucking her?"

How did she know? "No! Of course not! I have you."

Silence, then, "Uh huh."

"A-a-a-a-h." I looked towards the other bed at the long moan from Catie, then the grunting roar as Alex gave her a last fierce thrust.

I was about to suggest to Jill that my own cock was ready for some play when I heard Catie's voice: "Sorry about that, guys. We didn't mean to wake you."

"That's okay," Jill told her. "It looks like it's breakfast time anyway. And this place claims they have a decent buffet breakfast. Let's just clean up and go eat."

Shit. I knew what I wanted to eat and it wasn't breakfast. After last night's exhibitionism, I'd have been happy to have sex with Jill whether Catie and Alex were there or not. I pulled a pair of shorts on over my now sagging cock, feeling irritated with my wife. Didn't she understand what I needed?

Breakfast turned out to be surprisingly good by motel standards and it was obvious we'd all worked up appetites from our prior evening's exertions. We were sitting around drinking coffee after working through big plates of scrambled egg and sausage when Jill looked up and said: "Hey, it's quit raining!"

It was true. The sky was gray, but water was no longer running down the windows.

We finished our coffees and walked back to our room, still scented with the slightly fishy odor of sex, discussing how to spend the morning. Somehow, after last night, we were all assuming that Catie and Alex would continue to share the room.

It obviously wasn't a day for sunbathing, but Alex had brought a frisbee in his backpack, so we headed for the beach.

After an hour of tossing the frisbee back and forth we meandered along the edge of the water, splitting into pairs, Alex and I, and Catie and Jill. Alex turned out to share my interest in Portland's sports teams and we quickly got into a discussion of the shortcomings of our city's soccer and basketball franchises. Ahead of us, Catie and Jill were walking close together, talking quietly, but occasionally breaking into the kind of laughter that sounded as if they'd been friends for years.

After some more walking up and down the beach, we strolled into the little town for beers and lunch. It was close to mid-afternoon by the time we'd finished our burgers and some more beers. We were retracing our steps back towards the beach when Jill noticed it was low tide.

"We could walk round Haystack Rock," she suggested.

It sounded like a good way of spending an hour or so. Other tourists were already picking their way across the wet sand towards the massive rock, a hundred yards below the high tide line.

"Hey, good little hike," Catie commented an hour later as we got back to the main beach. She and I had separated from Jill and Alex on the far side of the rock as the others explored tidepools. "God, my feet are wet and cold, though. Let's head back to the room." She looked back to where Jill and Alex were just visible in the distance. "They can catch up with us there."

Walking back to the motel with this cute young woman was no hardship. I told Catie more about how Jill and I had met and discovered a liking for sexual exploration, and she told me her college ambition had been to become a poet. "No money in that, though, so I decided to drop out and earn a little waitressing."

We reached the door to the room and I pulled out the key card and opened the door. The maid had been by, the beds were made again, and the smell of sex had disappeared. Catie followed me into the room.

"Jeez, I wish I'd brought better shoes for the wet beach," Catie kicked off her thin sneakers and socks. "I need to get warm and dry and clean again. I'm going to have a long hot shower." She gave me a mischievous grin. "Want to join me?"

I stared at her. Was she joking? Had I misheard?

"I said, want to join me? It's okay with Jill. We talked about it this morning on the beach." Catie grinned again. "She knows you want to fuck me."

"O-o-h," I said. I gazed into her green eyes. This was crazy, we'd only met the afternoon before, and I was happily married to a lovely woman. I leaned forward and gave her a long deep kiss. "Yes, I want to join you."

"Good." Catie reached down to the zip of her jeans. "Let's get out of our clothes, then."

I watched as she pulled her tee-shirt over her head, then shucked off her jeans and panties and headed into the bathroom. Still a little stunned by what was happening, I kicked off my shoes and tore off my jeans and underpants and shirt and followed.

In the bathroom Catie was leaning over the tub to turn on the water, giving me a wonderful view of the pale curve of her little ass and the pink folds between. She adjusted the water temperature and turned to me. "M-m-hmm. You seem like you're ready."

I looked down. My cock was sticking straight out. "Yeah," I managed.

"Let's hop in, then."

We climbed into the tub and adjusted the spray so that it played over both our bodies. Catie unwrapped a bar of soap, rubbed up a lather under the shower and began to stroke my cock.

"M-m-m," I said after a moment. "Let me borrow the soap."

I lathered up my hands and ran them gently across her boobs, then moved two fingers slowly back and forth across one nipple, feeling the little nub harden.

"Yeah, nice," Catie whispered.

I continued to play with her nipples, running my fingers across the little points, then circling around the areolas and caressing the nubs again. Catie reciprocated by moving her soapy hands to my chest, copying my own play. I leaned forward and gave her a long deep kiss under the shower spray, then lathered up a hand some more and moved it between her legs.

As I started to play with Catie's pussy, she shifted a soapy hand to my balls, gently fondling them one by one, and then together. I pulled back for a moment, rinsed my hand, and inserted a finger in her cunt to produce a small pleased gasp.

"Yeah... good, Nick..." Catie gave me another deep kiss as I pushed a second finger inside her, then, "Oh, yeah, yeah..." as I wriggled both fingers around.

"Rinse off, and get dry," Catie ordered after a couple of minutes. "Let's move on." She reached behind her and turned off the shower.

The motel towels were pleasantly fluffy as we dried each other, Catie being careful to remove the last spots of damp from my cock and balls and I being equally thorough with her pussy. Finally dry, we were climbing out of the tub when Catie turned and sat down on the rim. She beckoned to me. "Just right for sucking your cock," she told me.

I moved quickly to face her, my stiff prick inches from her lips. She leaned forward and ran her tongue up and down my shaft, then lapped round and round the head, and down to my balls. And again. And again.

"My turn," I told her after a while. I nudged her to turn around, then had a better idea. I tossed the towels on the floor and lay down on my back.

Catie guessed what I wanted and moved to crouch over my face. My tongue found her pussy lips and I started a gentle back and forth across her folds, then up to her orange bush and back again. Straight out of the shower, she tasted delightfully clean and fresh, but as I lapped at her I began to taste her tangy creamy juices, subtly different from Jill's spicier savor.

As I continued to work my tongue, pushing deeper into her, Catie began to breathe harder, almost gasping. "Jesus, Nick, I need you to fuck me."

I stopped my licking and she wriggled down my body until my prick was just touching her damp pussy. "Put it in me," she demanded.

My cock seemed to become even harder as she lowered herself onto me. Compared to Jill's, Catie's cunt was tighter, but slick enough that she was able to slide up and down my shaft with no difficulty. Each time she raised herself she hesitated at the top so that her cunt muscles were almost caressing my cockhead before she plunged down again, with her small boobs swaying above me.

"Oh God, I love cowgirl," she whispered to me after a while. "But I love doggie, too."

I took the hint and paused while she moved onto her knees. I gazed at her wet pink pussy for a moment, then grabbed her hips and plunged into her, admiring the sight of the little rosebud of her asshole twitching above my thrusting cock.

"Yeah, Nick, yeah..." she muttered as she thrust back, "Yeah, hard, hard, fuck me hard..."

I picked up the pace a little, feeling my cock plunging up and down in her slick cunt.

"A-a-a-a-h." She came suddenly, her body thrashing around my shaft. I still hadn't come. She spun around on her knees and gazed at me. "I want what you gave Jill last night."

I smiled at her. It was what I wanted too. I pulled her head to me so that her lips engulfed my prick, then her tongue was lapping at my cockhead as I fucked her mouth. I was muttering now: "Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck..." I couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm going to come."

Catie leaned back and opened her mouth wide, just as I exploded to send a stream of white between her lips.

"M-m-m-m, tasty." She rolled her tongue around the jism in her mouth, then slowly let it dribble down her chin. "That was fun." She wiped her mouth on one of the towels. "M-m-m, lots of fun. But maybe it's time to get out of here and get dressed."

I had a sudden horrifying thought. Suppose Catie had been joking when she told me fucking her would be okay with Jill? What would Jill's reaction be if she'd returned with Alex and saw Catie and me emerging naked from the bathroom?

I needn't have worried.

I opened the bathroom door and saw that Jill and Alex had returned from the beach. They were on the nearer bed, nude, both facing me, with Jill on her knees and Alex's cock buried in her cunt.

Jill smiled as she saw me. Her words came jerkily as Alex thrust into her: "Did you have fun?... Aren't you glad... you didn't wear yourself out... first thing this morning?"

This wasn't something I'd ever imagined, even in an erotic dream. My lovely wife was being fucked in front of me by a young man neither of us had met before the previous day. I knew I should feel jealous and angry, but merely felt my cock stiffening as I watched. "Yeah," I answered. "Thank you," I added.

Next to me, Catie had dropped a hand between her legs. She nudged me to move so we could both see Alex's shiny cock plunging between Jill's wet pussy lips. It was incredibly exciting. Even though I'd come only minutes before, my own cock was rigid again.

Jill gazed at me for a moment, then started to mutter, "Yeah... yeah... yeah... fuck me... fuck me..." Behind her, I could see Alex picking up the pace.

Alex's was starting to shout. "Yeah... Christ... yeah... fuck... fuck... fuck..." He pulled out of Jill suddenly and sprayed streams of white jism into the air and across her ass cheeks. Next to me Catie dropped to her knees and caught the last drops in her mouth.

I could barely believe what I was watching, but my cock was in little doubt, steel hard as Jill beckoned to me, breathing heavily at the end of the big bed. "Get me off, Nick," she demanded. "I need to come."

I gazed at my freshly fucked wife for a moment, then moved behind her and plunged my prick into her. This was something I'd never experienced, her cunt wide open after she'd been fucking another man. Jill pushed back hard, her ass cheeks—still wet with Alex's jism—driving back onto my groin.

I glanced at Catie. She was sucking Alex's cock, lapping up the rest of his cum juices. She stopped for a moment to grin at me. "M-m-m-m, cum cocktail, two shots," she whispered.

Jill was starting to thrash around on my downstrokes. I could tell she was seconds from coming and inserted a finger into her butthole.

"A-a-a-h-h!" Jill shouted as she shuddered violently with her orgasm.

It was enough to push me over the edge, too, even though I'd come in Catie's mouth only minutes earlier. I gripped Jill's ass cheeks as my cock jerked hard, sending a spray of cum deep into my wife.

As we collapsed on the bed, I could feel Jill's cunt muscles still milking my cock.

** *

The four of us dozed together into the early evening. A couple of times, I was awake enough to gaze at the other naked bodies on the big bed. I wondered how the hell this had happened—swinging was something Jill and I had never seriously considered—but it was obvious the only thing to do was enjoy it.

"I'm hungry," Catie announced suddenly.

It was enough to rouse the rest of us to get dressed. It had been hours since our afternoon burgers and beers. We talked for a while about options, but no-one was enthusiastic about going out to a restaurant. Finally we agreed on take-out pizza—and more beer. Jill checked on her phone and reported that our best bet looked like a local pizza parlor a few blocks away. We'd have to go get the pizzas because they didn't deliver, but we needed beer anyway. After a quick vote on toppings, Jill ordered our pizzas, to be picked up in twenty minutes.

"Why don't the guys get the pizzas and the beer?" Jill suggested. "Catie and I can clean up the room a bit."

"Sounds good." Alex and I agreed that we'd head to the nearest grocery store for beer, then pick up the pizzas.

Deciding on beers took some time in the store, but eventually Alex and I bought four different six-packs of Oregon brews. We collected the pizzas and drove the half-dozen blocks back to the motel.

At the door to our room I pulled out my key card and inserted it. There was no need to have Jill or Catie bother to unlock the door for us. I pushed the door open with the pizza boxes.

"Oh!" I said.

"Jeez!" Alex said.

Jill and Catie were on one of the king beds, both naked again. Jill was lying with her head between Catie's thighs, her tongue just touching Catie's pussy lips. Catie was in the same position, between Jill's legs, lapping at my wife's cunt. It was a beautiful sight with the two lovely bodies—with Catie's white skin and Jill's slightly darker tan—still entwined, and one that made for instant cock stiffening.

"You were gone a while and we got bored," Jill said as she separated herself from Catie. "But then I was hoping you guys would be a little longer. We were getting into a nice rhythm." She smiled. "I'd forgotten how great girls taste."

I rearranged my hard prick in my jeans. I remembered my wife telling me about playing with other girls in her college freshman year, but I'd never imagined I would see her doing it.

Catie slid off the bed, still naked. "We could eat our pizzas and maybe play a little more later."

M-m-m-m, I thought as I set the pizza boxes down and Alex opened four beers, that would be something to look forward to. Meanwhile, I was enjoying being in a version of the Impressionist painting Jill and I had seen in Paris of two clothed men picnicking with two nude women.

We worked our way through the pizzas—much better than his pizza chain deliveries, Alex told us—and several of the beers, then passed Alex's pipe around. Outside it was dark, and Jill closed the drapes and dimmed the lights. She and Catie were both still nude.

"Enough intermission?" Jill asked.

"Play some more?" Catie grinned. "What do the guys think?"

"I'd vote for that," I said.

"Me too," Alex agreed.

Alex and I moved the pizza debris and empty beer bottles off the nearer bed, and Catie and Jill arranged themselves in the middle, naked and kneeling facing each other.

"Start back at the beginning?" Catie asked Jill.

"It began with just a couple of kisses," Jill smiled. "And then it started to get out of hand. Who knows, maybe the same will happen again."

My cock leapt to attention as my wife pulled Catie closer, ran a finger across the redhead's lips, then gently kissed her.

Catie's mouth opened to allow Jill's tongue to enter, then they were caressing each other's tongues, sliding into open mouths. Catie moved a hand between Jill's legs and started to play with her clit, while Jill did the same for Catie. Both murmured gently as the other's fingers explored and played.

Alex and I watched as Catie's mouth slid down to Jill's boobs, sucking one nipple, then the other. "M-m-m-m," Jill's murmurs became louder as she pulled Catie's head closer.

Next to me, Alex tore off his jeans and underpants to release his stiff prick. Good idea, I thought, and pulled my own clothes off. Catie looked up at us for a moment. "Hey, nice looking cocks!"

Jill and Catie switched positions so that Jill was sucking Catie's tits. Watching my wife playing with another woman's boobs while fingering her own clit was hugely exciting. Then Catie whispered something to Jill and they moved onto the bed in the sixty-nine position in which Alex and I had found them earlier, each starting to lick the other's pussy.

"Christ," Alex muttered to me. "This is s-o-o-o hot."

I ran a hand the length of my rigid prick. "Hot, yeah," I muttered.

Both Jill and Catie were increasing their pace now, their tongues moving faster and more fiercely, starting to gasp with the effort as their bodies thrashed on the bed.

Catie came first, with a loud guttural cry. Then Jill shuddered and moaned loudly. "Oh God, yes, yes! Yes!"

"Wow!" I heard Alex comment. I smiled at him. His cock was fully erect, like mine, as we each ran a hand along our shafts.

Catie and Jill lay flat on the bed for a couple of minutes, then Catie looked up at us. "You guys need some help?" She asked. She was still panting a little. "A little lesbian sex is a lot of fun, but now I could stand to be fucked." She gave us a mocking look. "Anyone interested?" She pointed at our two stiff cocks. "H-m-m-m, I guess I don't need to ask."

"How are you going to choose?" I asked. After the fun in the bathroom, the idea of another round with Catie was very attractive. On the other hand, it was years since I'd known Jill so wildly enthusiastic about sex.

"I know." Catie edged up onto her knees and waved a finger at Alex's cock, then at mine. "Eeny, meeny, miney..."

Jill lifted herself up too. "I'll take the loser," she giggled.

Alex won. He moved quickly behind Catie, still on her knees, and ran his cock across her orange bush and then up and down her pussy lips.

I moved to Jill, sliding a hand up and down her sweaty ass cheeks, then gently between them, noticing she'd trimmed her own dark bush to just a skinny landing strip since the morning. "Ready?" I asked.

"Jeez, Nick." She stuck her tongue out at me. "You can't tell? Get down on the goddamned bed and I'll ride you."

I smiled, it seemed the beers and weed had made her even more uninhibited. I lay down next to Catie and Alex as Jill spat on a hand, then rubbed it across her pussy lips, knelt above me, and lowered herself onto my rigid cock. "A-h-h-h, yes," she muttered. "Y-e-s-s." I echoed, "Y-e-s-s."

RodRo
RodRo
103 Followers
12