Hitchhikers: Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited until we both were comfortable, then put my hands under her ass cheeks and slowly lifted her the length of my cock, then lowered her. "M-m-m-m, that's good," I heard her whisper.

I glanced at Catie and Alex, a couple of feet away beside us. Catie was riding Alex, in cowgirl position like Jill. From my vantage point flat on the bed I had a wonderful view of Catie's pussy lips swallowing Alex's shaft each time she plunged down on him. Jill must have noticed me looking, because her next few down thrusts were particularly forceful, followed by a muttered "Greedy bastard, you had that pussy once already today."

"So did you, twice," I answered as Jill's cunt muscles tightened around my cock.

Jill's response was to lean sideways and give Catie a long passionate kiss.

Shit, I thought, my wife is more bi than I ever knew, but then she bent forward and thrust her tongue into my own mouth. I pulled her closer and jammed her down hard on my cock as we kissed fiercely, plunging our tongues into each other's mouth.

Next to us, Catie switched to reverse cowgirl as she continued to ride Alex, giving me an even better view of her boyfriend's dick disappearing between her wet pussy lips. Almost facing Jill now, Catie leaned across to kiss her again, then lick and suck on a nipple as my wife adjusted her rhythm to match Catie's.

Catie slowed her pumping up and down on Alex's pole and asked, "Hey guys, how about switching?"

Jill looked down at me. "You'd like that, wouldn't you, Nick?"

"M-m-m, maybe." It was wise to be cautious. "How about you?"

"Yeah, I'd go for it, if Alex would," Jill responded. She smiled at me. "After all, Alex and I have only fucked once so far."

Jeez, I thought, this is my sweet wife speaking. Where has all her lust been hiding these past few years? Or mine?

Catie climbed off Alex and beckoned to me. "Wanna fuck a redhead some more?" She ran her tongue across her lips. "Maybe do doggie now?"

"You bet," I said.

It seemed the idea appealed to Jill as well. She was already dropping onto her knees as I moved behind Catie's rear and ran my tongue across the folds of her pussy.

"O-o-o-h, that's nice," Catie murmured. "But, Jeez, I'm so turned on, I need you inside me."

"Not a problem," I said as I pushed my cock, still slick with Jill's juices, deep into her cunt. A couple of feet away, Jill gave a little gasp as Alex did the same for her.

"Fuck me hard, Nick," Catie ordered.

I began a vigorous pumping in and out of Catie's cunt as she encouraged me with muttered cries of "Harder, faster, Nick... harder, faster."

I looked up for a moment to see Alex watching me. He gave me a grin. "Hey, man, this is serious fun, yeah?"

"Yeah," I said, as I felt Catie's cunt muscles tightening on my downstroke. "Serious fun."

"Oh, God," I heard Jill murmur. She was perched on her knees with her head down on a pillow, and Alex had moved above her ass to drive his eight inches the maximum depth into her cunt. "Oh, God," she murmured again, as she reached between her thighs to play with her clit. "I am so fucking turned on."

She wasn't the only one. Catie was fast losing control also, thrashing and squirming as I pumped into her. I knew I was close to the edge too, although I was trying hard to hold back, and Alex was already shouting as he came in my wife.

Suddenly, Jill screamed. "A-a-a-h-h!" More screams: "A-a-a-h! A-a-a-h!" She was barely coherent as she pulled away from Alex and collapsed on the bed. "Oh, God... Oh, God... Oh, God..." She slowly lifted her head, looking dazed. "Oh God, it's been a long time since I came like that."

It seemed like a challenge. I picked up my own pace behind Catie. I sensed she was very close but trying for some ultimate orgasm. She was muttering "Fuck me, Nick... fuck me... fuck me hard... make me come..."

I thought I knew what would push her over the edge, the same as with Jill earlier. I reached around with one hand to wet a finger with her juices, then probed at her asshole. The effect was instant. Catie's body jerked and she thrashed from side to side as she alternated between trying to escape and trying to embrace my thrusts. I speeded up my fucking and pushed my finger in a little deeper, then as far as it would go.

"A-a-a-g-h!" Catie yelled. I pulled out for a moment, causing her to emit a long panting sigh, then reinserted my cock. "A-a-a-a-g-h!" She gave another scream as a second orgasm hit, just as I pounded into her cunt, getting closer and closer, then coming with a gush that left me breathless.

As I dozed off I wondered what could possibly top this evening.

12