All Comments on 'Hitchhikers' Erotic Reward Ch. 02'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
um, your "answer" to the moral outrage is weak

i do not grasp how what you wrote here was an adaquate answer to the moral problem. just because Ewan has told his girlfriend and she tolerates Ewan's cheating while out of her sight has nothing to do with the cheating wife.

and the cheating wife's excuse of hubby not being a great lover is also lame. she wants to stay with him, why is she cheating? for witty conversation? you don't need to cheat, disrepect, humiliate and show a lack of love by breaking your vows to get mere conversation.

as was said in another story here: "it is a funny way to show you love your spouse by putting another man's cock up your pussy."

morality aside - what happens now she has started cheating? will she be able to resist Ewan at his wedding, or will she cheat there too and risk both the new couples marraige and her marraige? how about on next year's walkabout - will she hunt up another cock?

i think this character is going to crash in a few years - since she got away with it this year, she lied successfully, so she will do it again and again, her respect and love for her husband will go down, and eventually she will be found out and the marriage crashes - or she leaves with someone else.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Bette will go

This meeting will be fun and author please keep us abreast with chapter 3, 4 and if possible chapter 5. I loved the way she handle Ewan. she got him to fuck her, she got him up to take bath in the stream of water, cooked him breakfast, help pack to leave and have a blanket for one last fucking. She wants to go to New Zealand to try him again, before he gets married or after and I know this is gist for continuing. Go for it author, keep these well written chapters going.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Bette will go

This meeting will be fun and author please keep us abreast with chapter 3, 4 and if possible chapter 5. I loved the way she handle Ewan. she got him to fuck her, she got him up to take bath in the stream of water, cooked him breakfast, help pack to leave and have a blanket for one last fucking. She wants to go to New Zealand to try him again, before he gets married or after and I know this is gist for continuing. Go for it author, keep these well written chapters going.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
I still don't quite see it......

It still looks like two people cheating on their loved ones. Although he has "permission," (his fiancee obviously doesn't want him screwing around) she is just out fucking anyone while her husband is home, hard at work at what appears to be a critical time at their ranch. Maybe she should take up knitting and sewing or some other hobby that doesn't send her out to fuck the first person she sees. If he doesn't give her the fucking she "needs," she should divorce him instead of betraying him. Because that's how men see it: Betrayal.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
interesting

interesting story two people cheating on there mates, I think another chapter would be nice I wounder what the other two think of there cheating spouses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Selfish & Mean

Simplistic words but appropriate to describe a wife whore who has little regard or respect for hubby who works hard to keep her in the style she expects but now doesn't deserve.

Author, she's not the only one who has lost respect - this is not your normal fare. It doesn't serve you well as it doesn't take the talent you have to write about cuckolding a husband.

Cantankerous is ok - disrespecting yourself and us is not!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
it is a STORY, for God's sake...

and nicely told. I often thnk of someone who, long ago, said "judge not, lest ye be judged."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Kia ora Mate

Good story loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Keep it coming, won't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
bad

ill admit, going hardcore about a story might be a little too much, but everyone has their their opinions and besides, if a story sucks, it sucks. regardless, egmont is capable of writing much better stories and i think its kinda funny how he says its erotic coupling or romance but there is always some kind cheating involved but no consequences. oh yea, in case you guys didnt notice, wifey had that "row" so she could leave hubby for awhile to get "some of the best sex" of her life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous