Hitchhikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Trevor here is our outside man. He, er...peddles our wares, and very successfully too I must say. We have a worldwide distribution service set up, and, I must say, make a lot of money in the process.' More coffee was drunk before he continued.

'When the revenue comes in from a finished film, it is equally divided amongst the then current residents of the villa. In other words, if, when we ask you, which we will, and you say yes to our proposition, you would receive benefits from a film that you have not participated in, and likewise, if and when you decide to leave, you relinquish whatever film is currently being produced or sold.

Now at the present, there are nine persons residing here, except yourselves. Santos and Maria do not take any part in the filming whatsoever, but cater to us at all times, so therefore are considered to be part of the company. So each receives one ninth of the revenue of the film being marketed at this moment. The last film sold grossed two hundred thousand dollars. Work it out for yourselves. Each person is given a certified bankers draft for their share paid into whatever bank they choose.

We make about twelve films a year, and that really is money. As with everybody before we ask them, a consensus is taken by us and the others if the person or persons being asked are acceptable to them. I'm pleased to say that we were unanimous in that we would all be delighted if you would like to join our company and be a part of the team in making these films. The choice boys, is yours.'

Richard sat back as Pancho smiled and Trevor nodded his approval. Richard leaned forward again.

'On a pure personal and professional motivation, I must say Tom and Chris, that what you have got between your legs would be a big asset. You could both become quite famous, but as we have said, the decision is yours.' He leaned back again.

Tom looked at me, and put his hand on mine. This was a show that he was putting on for them to show that we were a pair, and I was proud of this gesture of his.

'Chris and I have already talked about this, in fact, just before you all came out for breakfast. Can I just clarify that we are both included in this deal?' Richard nodded, so Tom continued, 'and if one of us does not want to do a particular thing, it can be changed?'

'Of course,' Richard said, 'and we do have rules for ourselves too. No drugs whatsoever. No animals. You know, bestiality. No children and definitely no snuff movies. Have I made myself clear on this?'

'Perfectly,' said Tom, 'then on behalf of Chris and myself, we accept your offer to join the group.'

'You hear that girls,' Pancho called over his shoulder. We heard the squeals from inside the villa as the girls came rushing out and crowded round Tom and myself, kissing us and offering their congratulations. Santos as usual was there, popping champagne corks and Maria was behind him with the glasses. It was the first time we had seen her. A small dumpy woman with a bright smile in her weathered face. Tom, the gallant, stood up as he took his glass from her and thanked her for the delightful meals that he had eaten since our arrival, and hoped that he would eat many more, if his stomach didn't give out first. This brought a laugh and a cheer from everybody and they toasted Maria. She blushed, or so it seemed because it was difficult to tell with her natural colouring. She quickly scuttled back into the villa leaving Santos to finish serving the drinks.

Then the girls were all over Richard asking for parts in the film that would obviously have Tom in a big part. Heloise came and sat on my lap and said that she would rather be with me. I was grateful for the perception she showed in not leaving me out of the attentions being shown to Richard and Tom. They, the other girls, all vying to be the first to be filmed playing with Tom's cock.

The drinks were flowing and it was not yet ten o'clock in the morning. The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day.

Trevor stood and banged on some glasses to get everybody's attention.

'Right. Let's calm down now please. Let's have some quiet. Debbie! Leave it alone. There's lots of time and you'll get more than enough of it, believe me.' Everybody laughed as Debbie took her hand out of Tom's shorts. 'What I want to say first is that I, that is, all of us welcome Chris and Tom into our little family. Second is that we all now sit down and run over the script for our first film with these two in it that we talked over last night.' He took a swig of his champagne as everyone settled down around the table.

'Well there were two scripts that we threw about last night, and this is just a rough synopsis of the one we chose. There are only four people involved, two men and two girls. The girls will be seen as lesbians, but not 100% who run a motel. One of the men is a police officer and the other a prisoner. He went on to tell us the outline of the plot, and fifteen minutes later sat down with a great exhalation of breath taking a big gulp of his drink and emptying the glass before wiping his sweating face.

Everyone clapped and started asking at once, who was to be in the film, though it was understood that the two men would be Tom and myself.

Trevor leaned over and whispered into Richard's ear, who nodded and whispered in turn to Pancho, who also nodded his agreement, then Richard stood again.

'Trevor has suggested, and both Pancho and myself agree that Chris should play the officer, and Heloise the girl opposite him.'

Heloise squealed in my lap and turned and kissed me, her wiggling making me start to rise. She grinned as she felt me moving beneath her.

'And Tom,' Richard continued, 'will play the prisoner. For the part of the other girl...' he paused and looked at the expectant faces of the other girls there. Thelma, Claire and Debbie. He looked at each in turn and they gave back imploring looks, each face saying, pick me, pick me.

'Now you other two girls mustn't be disappointed. You will be in the second film, but the one for Tom's debut will be Debbie.'

Squeals of delight from her this time, and sad smiles of disappointment from the other two, but they gave their congratulations anyway. A cork popped and more champagne was poured out and the toasts flowed back and forth.

A buffet lunch was brought out with a variety of chilled wines. Nobody had left the table since breakfast (apart from the girls hiding when the question was asked), and now it was lunch time. The food soon disappeared and the wines just as quick.

This must have happened before, because somebody behind the scenes, obviously Santos, had laid out mats, you know the type used in judo to break the falls, these had been placed around inside the gym. There were also stacks of towels around the edges and between cushions. These I saw as Heloise led me into the gym and sat us down on some cushions and started to kiss me, pulling my towel away at the same time.

She quickly stripped off and we pressed our naked bodies together as we kissed. I saw Tom come in with Thelma, and Claire had Trevor in tow. I didn't see Richard and Debbie enter, but they were somewhere in the gym. We were all seated, or lying down around the edges of the mats, kissing and fondling each other, leaving the middle clear.

It was Claire and Trevor that rolled into the centre of the floor first. Trevor was between her thighs, licking her as she lay flat on her back with her legs wide open. Thelma pulled Tom into the middle and she went and squatted above Claire's face and with Tom kneeling down, took his erection into her mouth as Claire licked at her. Heloise pulled me into the fray as she, on her knees started to suck on one of Claire's nipples, her pert bum in the air, her wet vulva there before me, inviting me. This I accepted and moved in between her legs and pushed my erection up into her.

As I fucked away at Heloise, I saw Debbie move over to Tom as he kneeled there being sucked, and bent down and pushed a tit into his face for him to suck on. Richard had put on a condom and with cream on the end, went behind Trevor and pushed himself inside and holding onto his hips, butt fucked him.

It was an orgy. Everybody was nearly drunk, but that didn't stop the men from getting erections or the women wanting more from either sex. Soon I was kissing nipples, cunt and the passing cock. It wasn't long before I felt my arse being fingered with cold cream, and this slim long prick being pushed into my rear. I had my face buried into Claire at the time, licking her juices and nibbling at her clit. The cock that slid into me so easily made me know that it wasn't Tom behind me, and I could see Richard out of the corner of my eye when I came up for breath. So Trevor had finally got his way and was fucking me, but I didn't care. I was enjoying myself as was everybody else. Fucking and being fucked.

Then Claire turned round and came under me and started to suck my tool as Trevor held my hips as he pumped away at me. I saw Tom holding Debbie's hips as he rode her as she was bent down to see to Claire. A throbbing erection was waved in front of my face that was being pushed forward for me to take into my mouth. It had to be Richard's which I took in and sucked on.

A fleeting thought that ran through my mind, was that if Richard was here, nobody was filming this, as it would have made for a good orgy scene. I found out later that there were five cameras in the gym and the whole thing was filmed anyway. Many bits of this activity were used in later productions.

How long we were in the gym I don't know, but it was a glorious afternoon and most of the evening. Trays of food had somehow appeared around the walls which took the place of dinner that night. What time we broke up, I don't know, because the next thing I remember is waking up in bed with Tom.

He stirred as I got up and looking out of the glass doors, I could see that the dawn wasn't far off. I went into the bathroom to clean my teeth and do some other functions. He was awake when I got back into bed, so I gave him a cuddle and a kiss as I settled down next to him. He put his arm under my head and held me close as he kissed me. The rasp of his unshaven chin excited me as we kissed and I could feel myself rising, and he felt it too as I pressed against him.

'Tom,' I said, running my hand up and down his chest, 'that was some bacchanalia last night. How often do you think they have those things?'

'I don't know,' he replied, 'why, didn't you enjoy it?'

'Well,' I answered slowly, 'I suppose I did.' I hid my face in his neck. 'But Trevor got at me during it. I didn't intend it, but I was seeing to Claire and he caught me unawares. He fucked me Tom,' and I started to cry.

'Hush hush,' Tom soothed as he stroked my hair, 'your turn will come to have him, Richard too I noticed. He swings both ways as well.'

'I'm glad that they didn't get to you Tom.' I lifted up my head and looked at him. 'Do you remember what we talked about yesterday? If we were going to stay here, and...and we would probably both have to do it, and I could be first?'

'Yes, that's right,' he replied.

'Well,' I said feeling myself blush, 'can...can I do it to you now? Be the first I mean. I wouldn't be able to bear it if you let one of the others have you before me.'

He squeezed me tightly and my erection throbbed heavily against his thigh. 'Get a condom and the cream,' he said. I sat up, smiling now, and swung across him, feeling his erection brush against mine. I went into the bathroom and came back with the two items and a couple of towels.

Tom watched me as I rolled the sheath onto myself before he rolled over and went onto his knees, presenting his rear to me. I put some cream around his arsehole and some on the head of my cock and got onto the bed between his legs.

With one hand on his hip, I guided myself to his hole and pushed in. I could feel his muscle fight me at first, but then he relaxed and the head of my cock slid inside him. It was a terrific sensation sliding up inside the man I loved, feeling the tightness of his ass. He gave a grunt as I fully filled him and started to fuck him. I stroked his broad back as I pushed in and out, feeling on top of the world as I fucked my lover. It wasn't long before I came, surging, filling the condom with my semen as I pushed my thighs tight up to his bum, grinding hard against him as I forced out the last of my coming.

I put my hand down underneath him and felt that he was as hard as a rock, and would now want his turn. So I pulled out and using some of the towels, cleaned us both up. I then threw myself on top of him, kissing him as I thanked him for letting me be the first. I could feel his erection pulsing between us, as I shyly said that it was his turn now.

I let him get off the bed, his big black cock swinging from side to side as he did so as he went and got a condom from the bathroom. I had put two pillows in the middle of the bed and I lay on my back with my bum on these pillows.

'Make love to me like a woman Tom, like this.' I opened my legs wide and he moved in between them. He put some cream on my hole and on the head of his cook, and then lifted my legs high and wide so that they were almost on his shoulders. I felt the head of his cock press against me, so I managed to relax enough for him to push inside. It seemed easy for him to slide in but awkward for me as my stomach was bent upwards. It was great to see his face as he pushed into me, watching his expression as his cock filled me. With his balls touching my legs and him fully inside, he lifted his head and smiled at me. Then with his arms rigid down by my sides, he began to move in and out of me.

It was a lovely feeling, him moving in and out so smoothly, yet pushing my inside about in a way that caused me great excitement as he fucked away at me. I thought I was out of sperm myself, but I was wrong. I became fully erect again as he kept moving in and out, because as he pushed forward, spurts of semen shot out of my penis to splatter my chest. He started to move faster and then came himself in shuddering jerks before he came to a panting stop. My legs slipped down his arms and he tucked them under his arms as he shifted his stance between my legs, his cock rubbing me even more excitedly as he moved.

We couldn't kiss or even make any other parts of our bodies meet because of the angles we were at. He smiled at me and I loved that smile as he made his tool twitch inside me. But he had to move and when he finally roused himself to withdraw, my sphincter muscle tried to hold him there. It failed and I gave out a whimper as he left an emptiness behind. We cleaned each other up and then lay down together again, me doing most of the kissing.

'When did you know that you preferred sex this way?' Tom asked me as we lay there, exhausted after that fabulous sex session we'd just had. We had kissed and sucked each other, culminating with Tom giving me this glorious fucking. His hot tool had seared my insides as he had shafted me. Feeling sore but gratified, I was lying in his arms when he asked me that question. Fulfilled and satisfied, I thought back and told him of my childhood.

'I suppose it began when I was twelve. I used to go swimming in a pond at the end of a meadow just outside of town with Darren, a friend of mine. It was isolated, so we were able to skinny dip. Then we would lay out on the bank in the grass and let the sun dry us off. Nakedness was natural to us at that age. We would lay out there in the sun and talk about everything.

Also as boys do, we experimented with sex, you know, We would talk about girls and jerk off, and then take turns in jerking each other off. Eventually it came round to serious talk about girls as Darren had just started going out with a girl friend. He was two years older than I was, and when he boasted that he'd been able to have sex with her, I believed him. I asked him how did he go about it, getting her ready and willing to have sex? The technique, he told me, was in the way you kissed a girl.

Well show me, I asked him. So with me playing the part of the girl, he showed me. First he stroked my hair, commenting at how fine it was and that it must have been spun from some secret silken hair machine before he gently kissed me.

Remember that we are laying naked in the sun by the pond. Slowly he worked his body across mine till he was on top and gave me a deep, long sensuous kiss. As he did so, I got a hard on and he laughed and said that was exactly what had happened to him at the time. He'd also gotten a hard on, so we mutually jerked each other off at that. We practiced this kiss daily and the result was the same. I got a hard on with his body on mine and the deep kissing.

All this swimming and kissing took place during the summer, and then he told me that she had actually sucked on his cock and that it was the greatest thing that had happened to him so far. How was that, I asked him? Well if I show you, you'll have to do the same to me he said, it's only fair. So I agreed.

This time I was playing his role and rolled on top of him and kissed him as he had kissed me before, both of us getting an erection as we quite often seemed to get when we played these games. He pushed me onto my back and slowly kissed me, moving down as he did so. He then took my cock into his mouth and jerked me off till I came, shooting it deep into his throat.

With a big grin on his face, he came up and kissed me and then it was my turn. Down I went and took the head of his cock in my mouth and jerked him off. I jerked and sucked till he came, and I swallowed it and licked him clean as he had done to me.

We did this all summer as well as progressing to fucking each other, and I loved it. I loved to take his erection in my hand and suck on that hot throbbing piece of flesh, and also, even better, was when I would roll over and kneel so that he could push his prick up into me. To feel that flesh moving inside me was just heaven. The heat of it was enough to make me erect as it moved in and out of me. I seemed to glow inside and the power went down into my own cock. Then I would come as he held my hips tight as his pelvis ground up against my bum as he shot his load too.

For two years we did this to each other, and I was devastated when he went away to college. I did it later with a teacher from school, but it wasn't the same. He was married and very scared that we would get caught, or that I would peach on him. So it didn't last very long, and I felt very lost when he rejected me.

I took to punishing myself by really throwing myself into the school sports, and did surprisingly well. I became swimming champion and only just missed out on some of the field events. This brought girls into my arms, but it wasn't the same. Yes I fucked them, but I wasn't getting the satisfaction that I really needed if you know what I mean.

Then I came to the college and moved into your room and saw there and then that you were the man for me. Well, you know the rest. What about you?'

I raised my head from his chest and looked at him, and he gave me a kiss and a smile, so I settled back down.

'About me?' he asked.

'Yes,' I said, cuddling up closer to him, 'I've told you my start, now tell me yours.'

'It's not pretty,' he said sombrely.

'Kiss and tell,' I said, giving his nipple a kiss and a suck.

'As I said, it's not pretty. But first I should say that really I'm bi-sexual. I like sex with women as well as men, but I suppose I prefer the male sex because it can be two way. I say it's not pretty because,' he paused for a long time before continuing, 'because I was involved with a murder.'

I gave a delightful shudder and hugged him closer.

'I didn't do it,' he was quick to add, 'it was my brother, but I was the cause of it.' He paused again for quite some time, and then with a deep intake of breath, continued. 'I was fourteen at the time I was gang raped.' My breath came out as a whistle and then held it, not wanting to stop this story of his.

1...89101112...14