All Comments on 'Hitchiker'

by Slowandeasy47

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SexyShelSexyShelover 2 years ago

A good story, but some of the details you give about trucking in the 60s seem incorrect. A TV in the cab of a 60s truck ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve been in a European truck in the seventies and the “bed” was so narrow and the headroom so low that there is no way the actions depicted here could have happened. Fun little story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Relied on your memories for this coming of age tale, eh? First rate!

Noworl8terNoworl8teralmost 2 years ago

I love the pacing of the story. Incredibly sexy, I cannot wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Loose

He wants to loose his virginity. Why is it tight? He needs it more baggy?

Lose. He wants to lose his virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story

Slowandeasy47Slowandeasy47over 1 year agoAuthor

I’m delighted to get so many comments about this story. Yes, there are some errors and inconsistencies but it’s all just a story after all, isn’t it?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WOW!!! Super stories. All the memories of my hitchiking and connected adventures coming back.

Nice. Well written, good plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlowandeasy47@Slowandeasy47
The best part of writing is reading your comments! I look at all the feedback on my stories trying to decide on the most popular themes. Massage? Early experiences? Swinging? Your comments decide which of my forty unfinished stories gets more attention!