Hitchiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move." She continued and straddled me, skilfully inserting my now fully erect cock into her moistness. "Don't move a muscle." And she started to rock her pelvis gently back and forth.

The vision was magical. From her dirty blond hair and dimpled cheeks, down over her magnificent breasts to her navel and on down to the triangular tuft of blond hair that just failed to conceal that her sex was full of cock: my cock.

The sensation of such deep penetration was exquisite as she rocked her hips back and forth against me. She placed her hands behind her neck further emphasising her wonderful breasts.

"Please," she said, rocking back and forth rhythmically, "tell me when you know you are going to cum."

The new sensations were going to take me to that point very quickly, particularly when she took my hands and placed them on her breasts.

"Rub them gently with the palms of your hands." It was all too much as the sensation shot through me.

"I'm coming!"

She instantly stopped rocking, sat full weight on my overstimulated cock. It could go no deeper, and then she clenched her pussy. The feeling was unbelievable. I came, and came, and came. All the muscles in my lower abdomen contracted simultaneously as I erupted into her.

"Oh I so love that feeling of a young cock when it cums that hard, deep inside me." She climbed off and my cock, already softening, fell from her.

"Shower time!" She exclaimed, pulling me from the bed. "Shower and then we've got to go." We enjoyed another soapy shower together then got dressed.

As she lead the way to the door my new found confidence took over.

"One last Truth?" I ventured.

"OK."

"Have you ever done this before?"

She smiled back, over her shoulder, dimples and all.

"You already know the answer to that, Jacko gave the game away last night!" Gave a sexy wiggle of her bum and a dirty laugh and, with one last sweet kiss, was gone.

I never saw her again, but this was well before mobile phones. Wherever you are Gilly, You were right, I never forgot that first disaster nor any of the subsequent pleasures we enjoyed. I am sure you had your own agenda and I am so happy to have been part of your history.

I owe you so much and probably, just as important, so do all my subsequent lovers.

As always, I would love you to leave a comment, good, bad or indifferent. You can only guess how motivating it is to get your feedback.

12