Thumbing a Ride

Story Info
Teenager far from home gets a different kind of ride.
1.7k words
4.48
47.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Super_Six
Super_Six
22 Followers

At the time, I was just another teenage boy looking for adventure. I had set off across the United States with next to nothing and was returning home in much the same fashion. I was carrying everything that I owned in a rolled-up sleeping bag.

There I was, standing alone, facing the oncoming traffic. My arm was outstretched in the typical hitchhiker pose, trying to bum a ride. The soles of my sneakers were literally melting on the hot asphalt causing me to keep shifting from one foot to the other. The intense Texas sun was also baking my skin and I felt as if I might pass out from the extreme heat!

I must have looked pretty pathetic as car after car passed by me without so much as a glance. Finally, a van came along that slowed as it pulled to the shoulder of the on-ramp and stopped. I ran up to it and opened the passenger door, carefully looking inside.

The driver was a man probably in his thirties with a beard, not a long scruffy one, but neatly trimmed. He asked where I was heading so I told him. He told me that he was going all the way to California so I jumped in and closed the door. I had already done my share of hitchhiking and had come across some pretty sketchy characters. This guy seemed okay.

He appeared to have a medium build and was wearing a tank top, running shorts, and flip-flops. The windows were rolled down, which seemed odd. I don't know if the A/C didn't work or if he just liked the feeling of the wind blowing on him. It didn't matter, at least I was out of the sun and was making progress toward my destination!

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Well yeah, kinda." When you are traveling this way you should always be gracious and accept food, even if you are not hungry at the time. You don't always know when you will eat again!

"There are some sandwiches in the ice chest, why don't you reach in there and grab us a couple?" I opened the ice chest that was located on the floor between us and pulled one out for each of us. I unwrapped his and handed it to him, then I bit into mine.

"Ham and Cheese on white bread, it's good! Thank you!" He managed to eat his with one hand while steering with the other. I was famished so I gobbled mine down quickly!

"Go ahead and grab yourself a cold soda or water if you like." Which I did.

"Do you want one?" I inquired.

"Sure, give me one of those Dr. Peppers." I opened the can and handed it to him. Then I introduced myself and told him about my travels. We talked about things we liked, including which types of music and different fast food restaurants. We talked about the places we had lived and places we had visited, or would like to visit someday.

After driving for a few hours it was starting to turn dark. He pulled over at one of those roadside rest areas so we could use the facilities. When we returned to the van, he said that he was tired of driving and would like to rest for a while. I wasn't all that tired but since he was the driver and was kind enough to give me a lift, I just said, "That sounds like a good idea."

He climbed up and crawled into the back of the van. It was one of those types with no side windows and it had a mattress that you could actually sleep on. Nice!

After closing my eyes and unsuccessfully trying to sleep in the passenger seat, he said, "You can come back here and stretch out if you want, there is plenty of room." Sleeping in the seat was like trying to sleep on a plane, it sucked! I crawled back there and got comfortable. After a few minutes went by he rolled over and said to me, "I usually sleep in the nude, would that bother you?"

I was like, "Whatever Dude!" Then I rolled over and tried to go to sleep. I eventually dozed off.

I was sleeping pretty good when I felt an itch. I reached back to scratch it and met his hand on my butt. He pulled away quickly but I didn't say anything. Later he commented, "You would be more comfortable if you took off your jeans." Of course he was right. I took my pants off in order to sleep in my boxers, covering myself with a light blanket. We went back to sleep.

I was awoken by the feeling of his hand on my crotch! I don't consider myself to be gay or anything like that but my dick was really getting hard! He started to rub his hand up and down the length of my shaft through my underwear. I must admit, it felt pretty amazing! To my surprise, a short time later I found myself helping him remove my boxers. He took hold of my now erect penis with his hand and began licking the head while lightly fondling my balls with his fingertips!

He repositioned himself so that he was facing my groin area from below. He started licking the sweat from my nut sack and then up to the base of my cock. The sensation was nothing like I had felt before! As he took my balls into his mouth one at a time, I could feel his beard tickling my inner thighs.

On one hand, I was scared of what was happening to me, and utterly enjoying it on the other! He raised up and latched onto my cock with his slobbery lips, then glided up and down from the base to just under the head, flicking it with his tongue each time. All the while caressing my balls with his fingertips. It felt so good!

My balls were contracting and I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge as he was sucking me off! I had never done this before, but in the moment, something came over me and I felt compelled to return the favor. I scooted around so that I was facing his package. His swollen penis was staring me in the face!

I opened my mouth and leaned forward to capture his stiff cock with my lips. Laying on my side made it a bit awkward at first. His sweat was the first thing I tasted as I explored his love bone with my tongue and lips. I went a little deeper on him, taking more of it into my mouth.

I pulled back and held his shaft with my hand while I licked the head. I could taste the precum that was beginning to flow from the tip. Gathering some spit in my mouth, I wrapped my lips around the head and slowly began working my face in and out, a little deeper each time until I had swallowed his cock as far as I possibly could! I had no idea what I was doing but I was sucking another man's dick! It didn't last long though.

He sat up and turned me around onto my back. He then grabbed a bottle of baby oil, telling me, "Don't worry, this won't hurt." He poured some oil into the palm of is hand and rubbed his hands together. Then he poured a little more oil on just his finger tips. Soon he was oiling my rectum with his fingers while skillfully massaging his dick with his other hand.

Tenderly, he began rubbing inside my asshole, first with one finger, and then two. He slid them in and out a few times. Lifting my legs, he took aim at my virgin ass! I grabbed hold of my throbbing nineteen-year-old dick and began stroking it just as he started probing me with the head of his eager rod.

My legs were now over his shoulders as he was pressing his meat into my ass a little at a time. Then with one long push, he was in! He filled me up and held me there as my stretched asshole became accustomed to his girth. He thrust it into me a couple more times before sliding it back out and stroking it with his oily hand. Doing so made it even harder and larger.

He forced his cock back into my quivering hole, pumping me over and over as he soon found a rhythm that he liked. I could feel his cock stretching my ass pussy every time he pushed and I was loving every minute of it!

He was reaming my ass as I worked my cock into a frenzied state of euphoria. My balls were about to burst! I didn't want it to end but I could tell from his groans that he too, was about to come. I could feel my asshole get tighter with every stroke as he was thrusting into me with all of his force. He cried out, "Oh God! Oh God!" filling my fuck hole with his pent up blast of hot cum! Wave after pleasure wave crashed upon my body as I spurted my load all over my stomach and chest.

We just laid there, exhausted at first, but after a while we felt refreshed and wide awake. We got back on the road and drove through the night. We never talked about what had happened between us. Once we finally reached the point where he was continuing South and I was heading North, I told him, "Thanks for the ride."

"No problem," he replied. Then just like that, he drove off leaving me on the side of the road. I was able to catch a few more rides that day, however uneventful. I finally made it home to my mom's house late that night. I couldn't stop thinking about all that had transpired the night before. It seemed so distant and yet, I shuddered with pleasure every time the thought crossed my mind! I could hardly wait to get into the shower so I could jerk-off, get cleaned up, and get to bed!

Super_Six
Super_Six
22 Followers