Hitman

Story Info
She was his target.
3.3k words
4.18
45.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,824 Followers

The attractive woman by herself at the bar was served a Strawberry Daiquiri. She told the bartender, "I didn't order another one of these. He nodded toward the man sitting alone at the end of the bar. Now, Juanita was looking for a likely candidate for the evening, something she was not experienced in doing. She judged that the man met her cheating criterion: he was ruggedly handsome, well dressed and reasonably fit. Most of all -- he wasn't her husband. The man at the bar might be a little older than herself in her estimation but not enough to make a difference in what she planned. She signaled her appreciation with a wide smile. The man smiled back and came to sit next to her.

"Thanks for the drink mister. Want to keep company with a lonely old lady tonight?"

He faced her, gave her a full-body, top to bottom visual exam and said, "If you're that lady, I sure am."

"My name is Juanita, cowboy."

"Jessie and no, it's not Jessie James."

"So, Jessie not Jessie James, are you here for the convention?"

"What convention?"

"I guess that answers that. You here for business or pleasure?"

"I'm here for business but I won't turn down pleasure if it comes my way."

"Oh, I like that answer. It's a refreshing thing to talk to someone about something other than whose machine can build the most widgets in an hour."

Jessie faked snoring.

Juanita laughed, "Exactly."

"I'm in sales, Jessie. What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a hitman."

Juanita almost choked on her drink. "A hitman? That's got to mean something other than you being a 'bang-bang you're dead' hitman."

"Nope. I'm a stone-cold killer."

Juanita burst out laughing. "You ought to be a stand-up comedian. You told that whopper with such a straight face. No, seriously, what do you do?"

"I'm telling you the truth. I am a contract hitman. People pay me to kill other people."

"You mean like you're some mercenary that the government pays to take out some terrorists or to go rescue hostages in some foreign shithole?"

"No, although I did do that when I was in Special Ops. When I found out what hitmen were getting paid, I didn't re-enlist."

"So, 'Hitman Jessie,' who are your customers?"

"I never know who hires me and don't want to know. I get the information on the target, I do research on the target's habits and movements to determine the best time and place to kill them, and then I kill them."

"Are these bad people you kill?"

"I assume that they are because the people who hire me are. In my mind, my targets would not deal with the bad people who hire me if they were good people in the first place."

"You're full of shit, Jessie. No real hitman would tell some woman he just met that he murders people. That's just not believable."

"That's why I can tell you. If you go to the police and tell them you just met a hitman, they would laugh in your face. You've got no way to prove it. That would tell you that's unbelievable."

"Okay, I'll play along a little bit longer. So, are you like listed in the phone book under 'Hitman?'"

"No. I'm listed under Exterminator, Human." He grinned.

"There. Now I know you're bullshitting me. I was beginning to think there was some truth to what you were saying."

"I'll make it easy for you to know if what I say is real or not -- I always bullshit."

"That's better. I certainly have to admit that you're different. I like your weird sense of humor. Tell the truth, are you married?"

"No. Occupational hazard -- travel, chance of being arrested, chance of being killed, etc. What about you? You got a wedding ring on."

"Yes, but it doesn't matter."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm about to divorce the son-of-a-bitch."

"I guess you have to tell me why now although I don't really care."

"Well, since you asked me so politely. The bastard has a gambling problem. We have a reserved parking spot at the pawn shop. I never know what jewelry I have to wear because half the time it's in the pawn shop. I never know when my laptop will be home or if we will have a TV to watch."

"Have you tried getting him to an addiction clinic?"

"He SAYS he doesn't have a problem. He SAYS he has it under control. He's about to control us into the poor house."

"So, that gives you permission to cavort with other men?"

"Cavort? What century are you from? Look, he doesn't respect me or our marriage whenever he gambles away my hard-earned money behind my back. So, I have decided that I won't respect my marriage vows when I'm away from home. Let's cut to the chase Jessie, do you want to have sex with me or discuss my lack of morals?"

"I would love to fuck your brains out if that's okay with your morals."

"You smooth-tongued devil, you."

"My room?"

"That's my preference. There's too many co-workers on the floor where my room is."

"Let's go."

They went up to his room which was a mini-suite with a king-sized bed. She came up to him. "Do you mind if I unwrap my present myself? It's been a long time since I've gotten a gift this nice."

"My pleasure."

She opened his suit coat and looked around. "No gun?"

"It's in a locked case in the closet. Why? Do you need a gun?"

"Not as long as yours goes off when I pull the trigger."

"Pull away."

She hung his coat in the closet and noted the usual hotel safe was in there. When she came back, she took his pants, shoes and socks next. Again, she put the pants in the closet on a hangar. Shoes and socks went on the closet floor. His shirt went on the closet floor along with his boxers.

Juanita knelt in front of him. His penis was about the same length as her husband's, but Jessie's was much bigger around. She became wetter because of the building anticipation. She licked of the precum from the tip of his penis and kissed it. It jerked in reaction to her tongue. Juanita took the tip into her mouth. Slowly and deliberately, she moved down, down, down his penis until her lips met his lower torso. He was impressed that she could deep-throat him. Gradually, she got into a rhythm that had her lower her mouth down about two-thirds of the way before going back up again to the very tip. She never had her mouth completely off his tool. He moaned in pleasure. She never increased the rhythm or suction power. He begged for relief. She ignored his pleas and continued to take her time. The result was a huge explosion into her mouth which she eagerly accepted.

"Wow, Juanita. That was marvelous. Now, it's my turn."

Jessie put her on her back and started massaging her. She went from being tight to relaxed to putty to be molded. Strokes from his hands came agonizingly close to her erogenous zones. Her body did its best to move to the places where his fingers would have to touch where she wanted. Finally, he reached those places, and she came and came. "Damn, he's good" she thought. Her breasts were feasted on by mouth, tongue and teeth.

"Please, lick my clit."

"In due time." He licked down her stomach to between her legs.

Jessie licked up, down and across her lower lips. His tongue flicked and his mouth sucked the various parts of her vagina including her clit which was above average in size and sensitivity. She was on her third climax when she threatened, "Stick that dick in me or I will put a contract out on you." Juanita was surprised when he entered her in one fast thrust without pain. She was so wet, it slid right in. Her sides were snug around his penis. He fit perfectly. Two orgasms later, he joined her in climaxing. They had been at it for over an hour. They sat up in bed for a post-coitus review.

"Jessie, I'm glad I caught you between jobs. Fucking you could get addictive. I can make an excuse to stay over another day if you can."

"Sorry, but I'm not between jobs. I have to leave tonight."

"What do you mean you're not between jobs?"

"I've been surveilling a target for the last two days."

"Has the person gone to sleep already tonight?"

"Not yet."

"I hope I haven't distracted you from your job."

"No, as matter of fact, you've made it easy."

"How's that?"

"You're my target."

Juanita sat in shock for a second with a pounding heart. "You're bullshitting again, aren't you? It makes no sense. Why in the world would I be anyone's target? I haven't done anything against anyone else except maybe my worthless husband."

"Juanita, I'm afraid the hit is because of your husband. He still owes the wrong people $50,000. He has been warned by them before. Now his warning will come from taking out a close family member. I'm sorry, Juanita, but you're the one they selected. It was not my choice."

"You better be kidding. Jessie, for God's sake, we just made love for over an hour. I thought we shared something special. At least, It was for me. Surely, you don't fuck all your targets before you kill them?"

"A few of the women, but none of the men. The women all agreed to fuck me if I wouldn't kill them. I found having sex under those circumstances is a real buzz kill. That's why I waited until after to tell you."

"I don't believe you. You're not going to kill me. You're not that cold-blooded. Are you?"

"I'm afraid so." She could read the focused stare that was on her.

"Jessie, is there anything I can do to get you to change your mind? I'll do anything."

"You might try and pay the $50,000 right now."

"Yeah, like I carry that much in my purse all the time. Jessie, you can't do this. Look, I'll be on call for you from now on. Just tell me where and when and I'll come fuck you any way you want to fuck. Just please, don't kill me."

"I'm sorry, Juanita, but I have a reputation for finishing the job I have to keep. If I don't, I become the next target for some other hitman... I will make one deal with you though."

"Yes. Anything, Jessie. What is the deal?"

"I'll let you choose how to die: suicide from the roof, slitting your wrists in the bathtub, or a single shot to the head or chest. My advice is that the chest is better if you want your family to have an open casket funeral. Of course, the head is the fastest."

Juanita changed tactics. She got angry. "You unfeeling bastard! I choose none of the above. I choose you stick your gun up your ass and shoot yourself."

"Colorful but unrealistic."

Jessie walked over to the closet while Juanita sobbed on the bed. He opened the safe and then brought out a metal case. He unlocked it and took the gun out. He then put the silencer on, spinning it tight. As he walked towards Juanita, he chambered a round.

Juanita looked up at him with tear-filled eyes. "Go ahead, you son-of-a-bitch, shoot me. I promise I will come haunt you the rest of your fucking life."

Jessie calmly and firmly put the gun against her left temple. "Any last words?"

"Yeah, do me a favor and kill my husband next."

"I would be glad to but you don't have any money to pay me." He sighed deeply. "I want you to know i really had a great time with you tonight, Juanita. I'm very sorry to have to do this. Please believe that this is nothing personal."

Juanita closed her eyes and grimaced awaiting her execution. She heard a loud click... and then nothing. Had he misfired?

"You trying to torture me further? Shoot me already, God damnit!"

"Sorry Juanita, but it's not your time. Actually, my job was to scare the shit out of you. I think I succeeded. Now you need to go back to your husband now encourage him to pay his debts." Juanita shivered while sitting on her knees on the bed.

Not another word was spoken while Juanita dressed to return to her room. Jessie packed to check out and leave. Juanita went to her room alternately crying and puking. She was well aware that a few minutes earlier, she had been absolutely sure she was going to die a horrible death. She was almost too weak to walk.

When she came home, she marched right up to her smiling husband who had his arms open to greet her. She kicked him in the balls and then slapped him upside the head with her bag. "You piece-of-shit, low-life bastard! I almost got killed last night because of you."

"Sweetheart, what on earth are you talking about?"

"Your fucking gambling debt, asshole. The hitman for your loan shark threatened to kill me so that you would pay your debts on time from now on. He put a fucking gun to my head and pulled the damn trigger. I have never been so scared in my life. I'm leaving you as fast as I can. You have one thing you must do. Tell your gambling friends that I am no longer part of your life, so my death is no longer a threat to blackmail you with."

"But, Juanita everything is okay now. They said that my debt was paid by someone. I assumed it was you that got the money somehow. Baby, I promise on my father's grave that I will never, ever gamble again. Sweetheart, we can get back to normal now."

Juanita was confused. Finally, she exclaimed. "Fuck you. Sign the damn papers when you get them." She stomped out of the house and out of the marriage.

*****

SIX MONTHS LATER.

"Could I see Mr. Lupo, please?"

"And just what business would you have with Mr. Lupo?"

"I want the contact information for the hitman he had scare me because of my husband's gambling debt."

"Whoa, there young lady. We don't know nothing about any gambling much less a hitman. You've been watching too many crime shows. Please leave the premises."

"Please, I won't tell the police anything. I don't want to know anything but how to contact Jessie."

"What's all the commotion out here?"

"Nothing I can't handle Mr. Lupo." Juanita ran over and knelt before him.

"Please Mr. Lupo, tell me how to contact Jessie."

"Jessie? If I did used to know someone named Jessie, and I'm not saying I do, why do you want to contact him?"

"I... I love him. I want him to know that." She started bawling.

"Lady, you need to forget about Jessie."

"I can't."

"Lady, how can I say this gently? Jessie is with us no more."

"What?"

"I heard that he failed to keep the terms of his contract with someone who was upset enough to make sure he would never break a contract again."

"But he did it to save me."

"I know nothing about that, and I have said too much as it is. Move on with your life. Just to let you know, I will miss Jessie too."

*****

MOVING ON

Juanita went back to her lonely apartment. She drank until she fell asleep. When she woke, she drank coffee and took some aspirin for her headache. She was not planning to go out, but when the booze ran out, Juanita went through the drive thru at the nearest liquor store. Once again, she drank until she passed out. By the time she awoke, it was night, and she was very hungry. Pizza sounded too dangerous for her upset stomach. She ordered Chinese.

When the doorbell rang, she took some money to the door. As soon as the door was unlocked, she was knocked to the floor and had a hood put over her head. She felt the prick of a needle and was soon unconscious.

Juanita woke up after some amount of time unknown to her. She could tell she was tied up lying down on a car seat and the hood was still over her head. From the bumpy ride, she could tell they were not on a major highway. After a while, it got bumpier. They were on gravel with potholes. Juanita speculated about what had happened. Her conclusion was that her confrontation with Mr. Lupo had reminded him that a job he had ordered had not been successful. She was going to her death. Judging from the ride, it would be done in the wilderness. For some reason she did not feel that upset. She had faced death once before.

The car stopped and her backseat door was opened. She was dragged out and stood up. Juanita was then put over the back of a man and carried. There were three steps before he walked on one level. He stopped. A door was unlocked and creaked as it opened up. She was carried into the building and stood up. Her hands and feet were freed. Finally, her hood was removed.

"Hello, Juanita."

Juanita just grabbed him, hugged and kissed him. "Oh, Jessie, I thought you were dead. Hold me and don't let go."

"We were both close to getting killed. The delivery guy was a hitman. You were a target again. I've had a contract out on me for months. I've been hiding, but I had kept a watch on you. I think they would have left you alone until you confronted Mr. Lupo."

"Jessie, it was you that paid my ex-husband's debt, wasn't it?"

"Yes."

"And you did it because you cared for me?"

"I couldn't kill you. I was hoping the money would get you off the target list. Instead, it got me out of a job and on a hit list of my own."

"You were willing to do that because of one night of sex?"

"No. I did it in hopes of many more nights of sex. Juanita, I'm sorry but we both need to live our lives on the run from now on. We need to be ready to leave at a moment's notice. If you don't want that kind of life, you need to leave now. I will take you and drop you off wherever you want to go."

"Where are you going next?"

"I was going to stay here a while. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure. Jessie, what are we going to do for money if you no longer are getting paid to be a hitman?"

"I saved a lot of money over the years. It seems I am also a talented venture capitalist. We won't have to worry about money."

"Do I need to work? I would be glad to."

"It would be too dangerous. You need to be a stay-at-home mom."

"What? Are you assuming I will marry you and have your children?"

"Pretty much."

"Damn, I must be better in bed than I thought. I get all this from a man I've had sex with one night."

"Yep."

"Well, if neither of us have to work, whatever shall we do with our time?"

"Make babies?"

"Good choice."

"Bed now?"

"No Jessie, I want to conceive our first son on that bear-skin rug over there. We'll nick-name him Bear."

"You're not on the pill?"

"Stopped once I knew the divorce from doofus would go through. I didn't plan on having sex with anyone for quite a while. I should be nice and fertile the next few days."

"Juanita, do you want to get married?"

"Jessie, we ARE married as far as I'm concerned. If you want a piece of paper that says we are legally married, I don't care. All you need to know is that if I ever betray you, you can become a hitman again."

"You didn't need to say that. I assumed that was a given."

Skippy47
Skippy47
1,824 Followers