All Comments on 'Hitman'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't imagine that she figured out that wouldn't kill her when so much of his semen was in her. CSI forever.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

A remarkably good story.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Cute

with hidden twists

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 2 years ago

Unique, fun, depraved.

They will both never be safe unless he goes all Punisher on Lupo, etc.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

Very nice. I'm always impressed with the ingenuity of writers herr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Goofy but interesting change from ordinary.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

Man Skippy is the king of one page stories. He somehow covers and neatly condenses what would be a few pages of a story into one but still makes it entertaining and intriguing at the same time.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

That was certainly different.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

This one suck.

Those human dregs deserve each other.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

She undressed him, gave him a blowjob, then he's massaging her, she's nude, but never got undressed? I realize that it can be assumed, but we got every detail of him being undressed, down to the hanging up or not hanging of each article of clothing.

\

I don't pretend to know the "hitman code," but it seems to me that if he paid the debt that the contract for the hit would be meaningless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Despite the fact that her husband is a gambler, she fucked while married. Why did the whore go unpunished? An unfortunate omission of the author! You've disappointed me.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Crazy cute. Made me laugh with the ending twist.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

It was a really entertaining and well told story. An interesting plot and an even better ending! Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've had similar experiences to this story. When I undress in front of women, they take one look and shout "kill me now!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just too weird. Not one of your more clever pieces. Not everything can be a hit.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

A Skippy triple treat today!

MormonJackMormonJackabout 2 years ago

If you think that the stories in the LW category are all the same, you haven't ready Skippy47's stories.

Thank you, Skippy!

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

It felt like they fell in love a little too fast, but other than that this was a fantastic story. Very original, sexy and I loved the dialogue.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bizarre but amusing plot. Well written so 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great tale. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked it very much.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 2 years ago

Decent read but gave you a five just because it was something a bit different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars great job!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Two out of three today for Skippy. That was another good one.

nestorb30nestorb30about 2 years ago

Nice chuckle,well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
A different but a unique plot!

I enjoyed reading this, thanks! NW Montana

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think you have some fans, so its OK when you write this self indulgent pablum. Kind of high school romance stuff, with some guns thrown in. Instead of Shakespearean, its more Smith and Wessonian? Glad she found the fuck of her life. Hope it will have been worth the short time they have to enjoy it. And thanks for whatever effort this stuff takes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The interesting thing about Skippy 47 is his stories are sort of hit and miss, not a bulls eye this one slightly off target, cute plot though.

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

Good plot line here. It's difficult to come up with newish ones. D

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 2 years ago
Nice story

To be honest, I have never heard of a contractor not fulfilling an agreement. I'm sure it probably has happened but the thing is, the quality contractors hide their real names and lives quite well. There are people you can hire to give you and set up your business with absolute anonymity. It's not like John Wick where everyone knows you. If you use a "booking agent" he or she probably doesn't know you either.

The only known contractors are either low budget sloppy ones or only work for a group, business, or family and don't often if ever take jobs away from their employer.

The reason most contractors use a nickname or alias is not that they are fearful of having a contract put out on them, they are fearful of notoriety from Govt. agencies and drawing attention to themselves. Many contractors lead normal lives and only take a few contracts a year. Most of them are very high dollar agreements so just a few of them a year are more than enough to make a great living. Add that to the fact most own legit businesses that allow them to set their own schedules and travel, it makes it a very easy setup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun story

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clever humor

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story , I loved it .

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It must be hard to come up with something fresh. You did that in spades.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman24 days ago

Very good. last paragraph and last line says it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous