Hitting the Right Notes

Story Info
Gordon loses his virginity to his piano teacher.
3.1k words
4.2
17.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blacksheep
Blacksheep
152 Followers

Long before Gordon Leesmith became the horny, outspoken church organist you all know and love from my Jenna stories, he was a shy, awkward eighteen-year old, taking the first tentative steps towards a career in music. As mentioned in Chapter 4 of "Jenna's Cousin Mia," Gordon lost his virginity to his piano teacher. Here, he recounts his first time...

Gordon smiled broadly as Mia's first lesson on the pipe organ came to an end. The mighty instrument was overwhelming, but his much-younger girlfriend had refused to let it intimidate her. He was impressed by her effort and determination. In time, and with a lot of practice, she had the makings of a very capable church organist.

The past few weeks had been an exciting time for Gordon. Mia had just moved in with him, after a lengthy stay at the vicarage. Her cousin Jenna was no doubt relieved, although Reverend Morris seemed quite sad that she'd gone. The only fly in the ointment had been the showdown with Mia's parents, who'd finally learnt the truth about why their daughter had quit university. As predicted, they'd gone nuclear. And upon discovering Mia was now in a relationship with another much-older man, they'd gone nuclear a second time.

The dust was finally settling, and despite the blazing rows, Mia's parents had been forced to back down and accept that their daughter wasn't one for being told what to do, and God damn it, she was dating this fifty-six year old church organist and no-one on earth was going to tear her away from him.

"How did I do, Gordy-pie?" Mia asked, as she switched off the organ, and the lamp above the manuals.

"You were brilliant, my little chucky egg," he replied, planting a kiss on her neck. "I know it's hard work, but trust me, you'll get there."

He was right. It had been hard, and her hands were aching from pressing down on the keys. But Gordon was an excellent teacher, and not just because he was her partner. He was patient, understanding and unlike some older people she'd worked with in the past, completely non-patronising.

"Gordy, how did you get to be such an amazing organist?"

"Well, it's an overused word, but practice. Lots and lots of practice over several decades. I didn't start out playing organs though. When I left school, I had my heart set on being a concert pianist."

"What made you switch to organs?"

"Ahh," Gordon began, slipping his arm around Mia. "That was down to my piano teacher. She...persuaded me that organs were better."

"Ooh. Guess she was in the wrong job then if she taught piano?"

"Haha, well she could play the organ too. She played one in a small church near Blackpool." He paused and let out a dreamy sigh. "Miss Fairfax...Harriet. I'll never forget her..."

Mia glanced at him and noticed he was blushing slightly. "Was she nice? I think you must have had a bit of a crush on her. You've gone red!"

"Aye, yes...all these years on and she still gets me a bit tingly. I had a crush alright...I lost my virginity to her...in Blackpool Tower ballroom, way back in 1985!"

Mia's eyes widened. "Oh wow. I'd love to hear more. If you're okay with telling me."

Gordon chuckled. "Of course. Seeing as you told me all about your first time with your university lecturer, it's only fair I tell you mine. God, it's such a long time ago...but you never forget something like that, eh?" He shifted about on the organ stool and began his tale...

July 1985

The silver Austin Metro pulled up outside one of several smart detached houses on a road in Lytham St Annes. Gordon glanced nervously in the rear view mirror, checking that his tie was straight. He had been looking forward to this night all week. Taking a deep breath, he climbed out of the car, locked it and headed up the driveway of his piano teacher's house.

The shy young man glanced round as he pressed the doorbell and waited. It was a pleasant summer evening. In the distance he heard the faint sound of music playing. Tears for Fears. Everybody Wants to Rule the World.

The front door opened, and he swallowed.

"Oh hello Gordon! Come in."

"Hello Miss Fairfax.

His piano teacher rolled her eyes. "Call me Harriet, please. I think we can dismiss with such formalities now, right? Seeing as tonight's going to be quite special."

He stepped inside, and almost dropped the music books he was carrying.

"You won't be needing those tonight," she said, taking them off him and putting them on the coffee table. "I'm taking you out."

Gordon blinked, scarcely able to process this information. "Um...out?" He could feel his cheeks turning red.

"You've passed all grades with flying colours. You've been an excellent and dedicated student. So I want to introduce you to a musical instrument that's a bit of a step up from the piano."

"Oh...I see." Gordon tried not to sound disappointed. He'd naïvely assumed she was inviting him out on a date.

"Have you ever been to Blackpool Tower ballroom?" Harriet said, beckoning him to sit on the settee.

"No. My dad took me up the top of the tower when I was eight, and I've been to the circus a couple of times. Never been in the ballroom though. Isn't that just for pensioners?"

Harriet suppressed a chuckle. "I see. Then you won't be familiar with the mighty Wurlitzer?"

"The organ? Seen Reginald Dixon playing it on the telly."

Harriet smiled. "As you may have heard, Reginald passed away earlier this year. He was a very dear friend of my father. It's a shame you never got the opportunity to meet him. He was such a brilliant organist. Anyways, I would like you to see the famous Wurlitzer organ. I've arranged a little trip for us, seeing as we're just a stone's throw from Blackpool. I pulled a few strings. How's about it?"

"Oh, um, yes. It sounds great! Thanks so much!" Gordon mumbled, with a distinct lack of enthusiasm. He would much rather be wined and dined in a fancy restaurant than trail round a ballroom that reeked of the over-60s.

"Afterwards, we could grab something to eat," she added, rummaging in her handbag. "I expect we'll have worked up quite an...appetite."

The way she said that pricked his curiosity.

"Sounds good."

"Right, shall we get going then?" Harriet said, picking up her car keys. "I know you've just got yourself a car, but do you mind if I drive?" She winked at him.

"Um no, not at all!"

On the way to Blackpool, Gordon stole a furtive glance at his piano teacher's legs. Normally she was dressed like a granny. Frumpy brown skirt, flat shoes and white blouse buttoned up to the neck. Not tonight. It pleased him greatly to see her in a floral print dress that showed off a bit of cleavage. Harriet was thirty-five and unmarried, at a time when most women her age were married with children. He was puzzled as to why, as he found her very attractive for an older woman. She resembled Princess Anne a bit, and seemed to model herself on her, with a no-nonsense attitude and brown hair always scraped tightly back in a bun.

Blackpool Tower loomed up as Harriet turned onto the promenade. The area was crammed with tourists; day trippers making the most of the last hours of a pleasant Wednesday evening, before heading home.

"Loved coming here when I was little," Gordon smiled as Harriet parked the car. "During the school holidays in August. My parents took me to the Pleasure Beach, then the Central Pier, the whole lot. I enjoyed donkey rides on the beach."

"Me too," Harriet said.

That boiling hot summer of 1976 was the best ever." Gordon continued. "But the year after, Mum and Dad discovered the Costa del Sol and we never looked back."

"So many have been seduced by the lure of Spanish beaches. And duty free."

She emphasised the word "seduced" and once again he was intrigued. He bit his lip as he obediently followed her along the promenade. That dress was clinging in all the right places.

"Oh Gordon for goodness sake, no need to trail ten paces behind like a child!" Harriet slipped her arm in his, making him gasp. "Not used to walking with a woman are you?"

His inexperience was painfully obvious. "Uh, not really," he mumbled, ashamed that he'd never even been on a date.

"Well then, allow me to teach you. You know, it's custom for a man to walk on the outside when he's with someone."

"Oh right," he said, quickly moving to her left. "Is that better?"

"Yes. There's still a lot more I need to teach you before the night is over. I do hope you're...up for it."

"Yes Harriet," he replied, feeling his face reddening.

She was being so much less strict tonight. Normally she was quite bossy and formal.

Is she actually flirting with me? Gordon wondered. And the way he wanted a girlfriend now...it was becoming like an ache. All of his friends had paired up, and dated several girls. He was the only singleton...and worse, he was still a virgin.

"Gordon?"

"What?"

He looked up, startled. Harriet was standing in the doorway of the Blackpool Tower entrance, staring at him, and he felt the his cheeks burning.

"You were mumbling to yourself. Are you alright?"

"Nothing, I'm fine. I..."

"Are you going to stand there daydreaming all evening then or what?"

"Sorry!" He followed her inside.

The ballroom was one of the most iconic buildings in the UK, yet to Gordon it held about as much appeal as a bus shelter. His mind was still focused on Harriet, and the dress she was wearing.

"Gordon, I'd like you to meet Phil Kelsall, who has played at the ballroom since 1975, and continues to do so," Harriet said, as a man in a smart white suit approached.

"Pleased to meet you," Gordon said, composing himself and shaking hands.

Harriet and the organist engaged in some light-hearted conversation before she turned to her young student.

"Well, I'll leave the organ in your very capable hands, Harriet," Phil smiled. "I'm sure you've got lots to show your young student here. "Good luck in your music career, Gordon. I'm sure you'll be delighting audiences very soon!" He winked at Harriet and walked off. Harriet winked back at him.

"Thank you very much!" Gordon said, somewhat confused. "I thought he was going to play something on the organ for us."

"I'll be playing the organ tonight," Harriet replied, guiding him towards the Wurlitzer.

"Oh? I didn't know could play it!" He said.

"I don't just limit myself to the humble piano," she grinned, sitting down on the stool. "Come, sit beside me. "I play the pipe organ at my local parish church every Sunday.

So Gordon. Let me introduce you. What do you know about organs? Either church ones or this one?"

He struggled to think of something. "Er, it's impossible to play them quietly?"

"A common belief, but pipe organs can be quiet when needed." Harriet gently took his left hand placed it on the bottom keyboard. "Organs are....so much more fun than pianos. Of course, they're a lot more complicated than the piano. Before the Industrial Revolution, the pipe organ was the most complex thing built by man. Did you know that?"

He shook his head. She was uncomfortably close to him all of a sudden.

"You've mastered the piano with ease. I think your talents are ready for something bigger. Have you ever considered becoming an organist?"

"No."

"That's a shame. I think you'd be a perfect organist."

"I'd like to play at the BBC Proms. Don't want to play in churches. That would be so boring."

Harriet placed her hand on his thigh, making him jump. "As you may have noticed, organs are found in other places besides churches..."

For more than a while her long fingers brushed lightly against his thigh, gentle movements full of promise. Her pale hand touched his face, then his short brown hair. While his heart beat faster and faster and the blood rose in his cheeks, Gordon just sat there, his mind completely bemused at what to make of this escalating situation.

"Have you ever made love to a woman, Gordon?" She finally asked.

He gave a shaky laugh. "No."

"Would you like to?"

Poor Gordon's face turned crimson.

"Well?"

"Yes." He mumbled at last.

Harriet seized the opportunity and kissed him. He blushed so deep he looked he'd been sunburnt.

"What's the matter?" Harriet rested her hands on his shoulders, winked at him and he blushed harder. His shyness and geekiness was so endearing and sweet.

He struggled to get the words out. "I - um, I..."

"You're eighteen. You should be used to kissing girls." She touched his face.

"No," he whispered, looking down then snapped his eyes up. "I mean, I, um, I haven't got a girlfriend."

"That's a shame. You're an attractive young man. How sad for you. Girls round here must be blind." She slid up even closer, pressed her body to his, and kissed him again, slower.

His skin felt wonderfully hot against hers. He remained still, his arms by his sides.

She leaned away and smiled. "But good for an old girl like me!"

Gordon smiled tentatively.

"You have such a lovely smile." She looked in his eyes.

"I do?"

"Yes." She ran her hand through his hair. "I have always liked you, Gordon. You've been such an excellent student."

"I like you, too, Harriet." Gordon swallowed hard. "You're a wonderful teacher."

"I'm not your teacher anymore. And you are not a student." She could feel his cock take interest. "You're a pianist now. You're good with your hands. You could be an organist too. A woman is like an organ...you have to use your whole body to play her and satisfy her correctly. Show me how much you've learned." She unfastened her dress and slipped it off.

Gordon let out a gasp and his eyes widened. He glanced round nervously, but the ballroom was thankfully deserted. She wasn't wearing a bra...oh dear God!

Harriet took his trembling hands, slid them around her waist, and up to her breasts. She sighed dramatically, enjoying his touch on her bare skin. "Are you a man?"

"Yes." Gordon didn't pull away, in fact he was gently massaging her breasts and fingering her hardening nipples.

"Close your mouth, you look like a fish gasping for air." Harriet giggled as he blushed again. She let her hands travel lower. She touched the bulge in his crotch and he jumped.

"My, I think you've got a Wurlitzer in your trousers," she whispered into his ear. "And it's started to rise!" She was surprised at his length. She ran her fingers through his hair again and kissed him slowly, probing his lips until they parted.

He was stiff and clumsy, but he was a quick learner. Soon, Gordon was kissing with the enthusiasm one expected from an inexperienced and horny teen. Harriet giggled again and rubbed his erection through his trousers. He moaned.

"Come on," she said, taking his wrist and shifting around on the organ stool.

"Are you sure?" Gordon hesitated.

"You said you wanted to."

"I do...um," he looked round. "What if someone comes in?"

"Ssh, no-one will come in. As I said earlier, I pulled a few strings."

He wondered just what exactly she'd done, but there was no time to dwell on that, for Harriet's hand had unzipped his trousers, and with the swiftest of movement, had freed his cock from his underwear.

"What a fine instrument. And it's never been played. Let me have this honour."

She lowered her head and kissed the top of his throbbing penis. Then she gently kissed all around its head. Her tongue extended and she began to lick the head and then with long, gentle strokes she licked up and down the length of the shaft as he began to moan with pleasure. She took his balls in one hand and began to massage them. His moans increased.

She sucked in a couple of inches of his cock and then moved back to the head, then back down, a little further this time. Then again, and again. She was developing a rhythm to it and increased the tempo. Gordon cried out in joy. The things she was doing with her mouth felt incredible.

"Gordon, I want you," she said between kisses, "to show me how much of a man you are. You're ready." Harriet reached between them and grabbed his dick. "Let me guide you." She cast off her dress and a brief gasp escaped Gordon's lips as he realised she wasn't wearing any knickers! The sight of her full pubic bush had his eyes almost popping out of his head. He jolted but didn't retreat. Harriet gently stroked his shaft and lined him up with her, spreading her legs.

"Feel good?" At his enthusiastic nod, she pulled him close and said, "Slide it in gently."

"That's right, move. Just a little. Oh, yes, like that." Harriet moaned, he was a perfect fit.

Harriet arched her back on the organ stool as her young maestro haltingly thrust. She moved with him, instructing him how fast and how slow. Surprisingly he did as she said. She fingered herself when he began moving faster.

"Slow down, Gordon. Allegro not Presto!"

"Sorry!"

He entered her gently then withdrew a little way, before pushing in harder and further. Repeating this and gradually increasing both the speed of his thrusts and the depth of his penetration, Harriet was soon begging for more.

"Oh Gordon...keep going! Harder! You're doing great!" She panted, showering him with praise to build up his confidence.

The organ stool was creaking and they were furiously fucking in unison. All at once, Gordon came and shot his load deep inside her just as she reached a crashing orgasm.

"I...I'm sorry Harriet," Gordon spluttered. "I couldn't hold back any longer."

"You were amazing." She said at last. He'd lasted a lot longer than she'd expected, given that it was his first time.

"Whoa. That was...unbelievable. I never knew it would feel so good!"

"Oh darling," it'll feel even better the next time you do it," Harriet smiled, kissing the young musician. "And I really think you should consider becoming an organist. Organists are sexier than pianists. They have much bigger instruments..."

From that moment on, Gordon started taking organ lessons.

Blacksheep
Blacksheep
152 Followers