HJH-05

Story Info
Hand Job Hannah - Miss Jenny Takes her down a new road.
2k words
4.44
873
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth in a series of logs I found on my wife's old laptop about her naughty activities while traveling for business. You may want to read HJH-01 thru 04 first.

HJH-05 in her words:

As the plane arrived in San Antonio, the three of us (Jenny and the hot guy sitting between us) all enjoyed a few more gropes under our coats and blankets. Soon the lights came on and we were exiting the plane.

At the baggage claim, the three of us smiled (well, maybe smirked) at each other continuously, fresh off the hand jobs we had all just shared on the flight.

Jenny licked her lips at me between smirks and licked one of her fingers. As if to remind me that not only had we just jerked this guy off on the plane, we had also wiped up his load and licked it off our fingers. Something I had not done thus far in giving hand jobs to strangers.

After I checked into my room at the hotel, I called my husband to let him know I had arrived safely. He wasted no time in voicing his displeasure at how I had left him.

The words spewed from his mouth. "That was a dirty trick. You didn't make me cum even once while I ate your pussy on demand all week long! Then you left me lying on the bed thinking you were coming upstairs any minute to get me off before your trip. And SNUCK OUT the door knowing I was probably laying there hard as a rock! Did Angel pick you up? Did you plan this all along? Is she in on all of this??"

I laughed to myself as I again imagined him laying there, cock flushed and throbbing as he waited on our bed that evening. "Ok," I said. "I admit that was a dirty trick but I'm just trying to spice things up a bit. Remember our deal though? You didn't cum all this past week and I don't want you to cum while I'm gone. Just imagine 2 full weeks of saved up cum in your balls. Imagine IF all of it were to shoot down my throat when I get back from this trip!"

"Fine..." he answered. "I'm willing to continue this game. I guarantee I will not get myself off this week. And when you get back and I shoot my load down your throat, I guarantee it's going to be massive enough to make you think twice about doing this again."

"What if I just gulp it straight down and ask for more?" I asked. "That's a laugh," he answered. "I know the taste and texture of it makes you gag and you say that's why you never do it for me. But, you promised me. And I'm going to take pleasure watching you gag on my huge load when you get home."

"Well then," I answered, "Maybe I should practice some while I'm gone so I can be better at it when I come back. What do you think of that?" My husband and I sometimes chatted about fooling around with other people when we're really hot and building up to some good sex. Only in fantasy though, or so he thinks.

He answered, "Since you never could handle me cumming in your mouth then you just go ahead and get all the practice you want. Anything if it means you'll start doing that for me."

I laughed to myself as I heard that word again "ANYTHING," getting wet at the thought that he just agreed for me to fool around on this trip. I knew I was serious but he was just saying it in play. Am I twisting reality by convincing myself that he just agreed to something here? Probably.

But I'm being a good, loving, wife right? If he wants me to start swallowing his loads, then I owe it to him to get good at it for him. Right? I should make sure when I do it for him that it's a pleasurable experience. And, how else can I get over my aversion to the taste and texture of cum if I don't work at it, right?

With that I said "Good night Hun, I love you. I'd better get my rest before I start going to all my conference sessions. Especially if I'm also going to have to expel energy chasing down cum to swallow." "HA," he answered, "I love you too. Can't wait for you to get home and try to swallow the load I'll have saved up for you." I fell asleep with my fingers in my sopping wet pussy as I thought ahead to my work week here in San Antonio.

So, Monday morning comes and I groan at the thought of this large conference I'd be attending. It's a large one with nearly a thousand people attending. Monday and Tuesday are boring as hell during the day and I don't usually go out much in the evenings. I do enjoy some more flirty talk with my husband each night. I want to keep him hot and bothered so I can have more fun when I get home!

Wednesday takes a sudden turn though. On a mid-afternoon break at the conference, I make a trip to the restroom. As I'm washing my hands I hear a voice behind me say "Hey, Stranger." I turn to look and it's Jenny from the plane! The woman I had just met at the airport and on the flight to San Antonio. The woman that I had just clasped hands with around a stranger's cock, milked it dry, and then licked up his sticky load.

"JENNY, it's you again!" I said with surprise. "I didn't realize you were here, I guess it never occurred to me on the plane to ask where you were going. Maybe we were a little preoccupied with something else?" "Yes," she answered. "I guess we were more focused on that huge cock cumming in our hands than we were with our travel plans."

A little more discussion we found out that we were both staying at the same hotel. "We should go out tonight," Jenny said. "What room are you in? I know some fun spots we can check out. I'll stop by at 6 to get you." My boring week was beginning to look a little more exciting as I imagined what debauchery she and I might get into that night. Suddenly the rest of the conference that day wasn't so bad.

5:15 and I just got out of the shower in my hotel room. Naked under my robe, I call my husband to check in before Jenny and I go out for the evening. I flirt with him some more over the building load he's saving for me.

"So Hun, I'm going out this evening with a woman I met at the conference. Maybe I'll get some practice in tonight for when I get home." We chat about it and I begin to get wet knowing I'm serious while he thinks it's just fantasy talk. "Go ahead he said, get all the practice you want and get good at it for me."

As we continue to chat, 5:30 hits and I hear a knock on the door. I peek out and it's Jenny a half hour early. Still naked under my robe and talking to my husband, I open the door and let her in. "Hubby," I whisper to her and I sit on the edge of the bed, continuing my phone conversation.

While my dear desperate husband is still trying to continue our naughty chat, I try to answer with vague things to keep our conversation topic from being obvious to Jenny. I look up at her and she is smirking at me. I guess she can hear the conversation after all.

My man keeps pushing our naughty conversation as I'm still sitting there on the edge of the bed. He's talking so loudly I know Jenny can hear both sides of the conversation now. I give up and keep humoring him with more erotic talk.

I close my eyes momentarily in a bit of embarrassment. When I open them, Jenny is in front of me. Without warning or hesitation, she gets down on her knees at the edge of the bed, opens my robe, and gently pushes my knees apart. In shock, I instinctually try to close them again. I adamantly shake my head in the 'OH HELL NO' motion to her, but she firmly holds my knees apart and pulls me closer to the edge of the bed.

Yes, this woman just had her fingers inside me on the plane a few days ago. But I'm not gay or even bi. That was just a heat of the moment thing.

She lowers her head and I feel her tongue run up the side of my thigh. As if they have a mind of their own, my legs relax and open more, giving her all the access she desired. Her mouth deftly finds its target. I throw my head back and let out a loud moan as she softly begins to lick and suck at my labia.

"What was that moan from Hun?" comes the voice on the phone. Thinking fast I answered, "Just getting hot over our chat baby." I smile down at Jenny as she picks up the pace. I begin to tell my sweetie how I plan to swallow lots of loads this week so I can come home and do it well for him.

We chat more about what he thinks is fantasy and what I know will be reality. The timing is perfect, my husband's ratcheting pleasure matches Jenny's experienced tongue as she dips it in my slit and up again across my clit. Jenny's furiously tongue-fucking me as I scream out in orgasm. What an earth-shattering O! I've NEVER cum so hard from my pussy being eaten. Just as my husband is shouting out something about me gagging on a huge load in some bar. He really thinks I'm screaming out in a fake orgasm over his little 'fantasy' talk. If he only knew!

"Good night Hun--I love you. I'd better get out there and start looking for those big loads." "Love you too," he answered. "I enjoyed our fantasy talk. Looking forward to you getting home," and we hung up.

I attempt to scowl down at Jenny, still kneeling between my legs with a smirk on her face. But the minute I look into her eyes, I just melt. "Good fucking lord," I say to her. "I NEVER..." I just trail off. "It's ok," she answered. As if to say she understood that I am not normally attracted to women but I had still enjoyed the experience. And ENJOY it I did. Subconciously I could feel my life was about to take a new direction.

"Get dressed," Jenny said, "We need to get out on the town and see what kind of mischief we can get into." As she helped me into my clothes, Jenny took a few extra liberties. Brushing against my breasts, fondling my nipples, kissing my neck softly. I just melted at her touches.

It was almost a disappointment when we left the hotel room, but I WAS looking forward to our night out on the town and the fun we might end up having.

End of HJH-05 log


That's the end of what my wife wrote in this fifth log. Her previous one included receiving a fingering from this same woman. Now she has sucked and licked my wife's pussy to orgasm. I am shocked at what I'm finding out about her as I read her logs on this old computer.

I remember how naïve I was at the time, now thinking our chats about her swallowing strangers cum was real to her when I thought it was just fantasy talk. But for some reason I'm anxious to read her HJH-06 log and see what cums next lol. Her behavior is shocking to me but I have yet to read one of these logs of hers and not finish with a throbbing hard on. What's wrong with me? Number 6 to come soon.