Hmmm, Wow, That's Small

Story Info
A childhood bully is taught a lesson, with science.
4.1k words
3.93
7.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarPat230
DarPat230
25 Followers

Hmm, Wow That's Small

After several years of therapy, you can finally move on, you were bullied the entirety of middle and high school. Donovan Smith, the bastard bullied you relentlessly for almost a decade. Dirty blonde hair, 6'2, amber eyes, size 13 feet, a six-pack, basically 230 pounds of muscle, and nice toned skin from his father's Native American heritage. There were 2 reasons you did therapy: the first is the fact Donovan made you feel like your life meant nothing and two, he bullied you for being gay considering he was in the closet all the years and took your virginity. You're so fucked up because you've seen mostly disgusting acts from him but occasionally sensual acts of love from him.

You've just finished college; top on the dean's list and have a great job at a pharmaceutical company. You also created a very special chemical you've told no one about. A special chemical that subtracts anywhere from 50% to 71% of a man's fully erect penis size, with a 98% chance of success. That even has the side effect of a mass weight gain of 30% of one's total weight. And another side effect is a penis losing 30% of its total girth, with a 10% of occurring. After the closed clinical trial, you ran you concluded that 58% of men are affected by that side effect. Then the last side effect is acne breakouts for 35% of men. Why does this matter? It's time to get sweet revenge on Donovan. What does this have to do with Donovan? After sleeping with him through the entirety of high school you know the most priced things about his body. His muscles, perfect face, and giant girthy cock; 9 inches of length and 6 and a half inches of girth. If all goes well he'll gain almost 70 pounds of fat, will have a face riddled with severe acne, and his prized porn star cock will go from a monster to barely average to almost micro penis size and would lose significant girth as well.

You've been contemplating this for more than a year now, you heard from a few friends he's the same person and from others that he has changed. But you don't care. You want revenge. You created a special version of the chemical that boosts the chance of each side effect by 17% and guarantees a 68% to 72% loss of fully erect penis length.

You're only 5'9, have a completely average body, 5in penis, only 4 and a half inches of girth, size 10 and a half shoe, very pale skin, dark brunette hair, and green eyes. You're also 198 pounds, and no, it's not muscle. You came to the conclusion Donovan was sexually into you when you finished high school. Coming by and asking for sex consistently and finally giving up after you turned him down. After all these years you still don't know if he was actually into you or only wanted you because you were the only gay guy he knew of.

The plan is to meet him for coffee then, catch up then have sex at his place. After he's hooked back on you he'll be more comfortable. You'll invite him to your house and give him a drink with the chemical you created. Deep down you want that massive cock in you one more time. You also want to worship his big meaty feet and let his tongue fuck. After you have sex with him that one last time for real. You put the chemical in something he consumes at your place then watch the effects happen in real time during sex.

You shoot Donovan a text for the first time in 5 years, asking to meet for coffee, and he responds within an hour. With a "Yes, let's do it!" Three days have passed, and today will be the first time you see him in 5 years. You just got out of the shower; you grab an almond-colored towel and begin drying off head to toe. You put on a pair of blue ankle socks followed by dark green briefs. You decide to go with some tan cargo shirts, and a crimson red V-neck, and throw on your 14-karat gold rope chain. You hop into your navy blue jeep, when you arrive at the coffee shop Donovan was already there waiting. He was wearing a bright salmon pink polo shirt, with dark rustic jeans, and coffee bean-colored flip flops. It's an eye-catching look for sure, he knows you love his feet as well. When he sees you his eyes brighter up like a diamond in sunlight. He gets up and tries to hug you. You pull back, and he immediately stops.

"I'm sorry, I just really wanted to hug you, haven't seen you in so long, Michael," Donovan said.

"Not sure why you would try to hug me or give me such a nice looking considering we're not having sex". You said with a blank stare.

You both sat down at a round table in the corner beside a window.

"Um, I've been thinking about you, like a lot, I know you hate me. Shoving you in your locker hundreds of times, pissing on you in the locker room, beating the living crap out of you a few times, smearing dog shit on your laptop, and so much more shit. But I like you and want to have a friendship." Donovan said with a sincere look.

Your nerves began to blister with anger. He had the audacity to want a friendship after all these years of torture. Now you were certain, you were going to give him the chemical you created and ruin that perfect body.

"I um, it's been difficult being gay with religious parents, you know, I came out to them the night after graduation they threw me out to the curb. Was homeless for a good 18 months. Then got a stable job in fast food, now I'm an assistant manager there. Haven't seen them since. I'm not trying to justify how awful I was towards you, but I promise I won't ever hit you or get nasty towards you ever again."

You were conflicted now, you've always known he didn't have the best home life but didn't know any of these details. Your heart told you maybe try and make a friendship while your brain told you who gives a fuck give him a taste of his own medicine.

"You want any coffee, Michael? I'll pay for anything you want, it's on me." Donovan told you.

"No, no, I don't like coffee at all, I just wanted to meet in a very public place. Maybe we should take this back to your place." You said with a minor grin.

Donovan had a look of shock for a moment, you don't know what he was thinking. But his eyes brighten up and his mouth was wide open.

"Oh, ok, yeah that works, um do you want my address, or do you want to just follow me behind, or what?" Donovan said with excitement.

"I'll follow you behind, let's get going." You replied.

You both leave and head to your cars. About 10 minutes later you arrive at his apartment. It's not in the worst area, but it's not in the best area, granted, he only has a high school degree, so this is fairly impressive for him. It's just your average apartment complex; you get out of your car and follow him up the steps. Donovan opens the door, then kicks off his flip-flops and welcomes you into his apartment. You see 3 or 4 large plants; one looks like a snake plant and you recognize another as a lavender plant. The others you don't recognize. Before you could study more of his apartment, he leaned over, grabbed you, and started kissing you. He was always more of a tongue-kisser. He grabbed you firmly and pressed his body against yours, while his tongue was down your throat. He was kissing you aggressively, sucking on your tongue, wiggling his tongue against yours, sucking on your lips, kissing all over your neck, and even giving you a few hickeys. Donovan then stops kissing you and grabs your hand. He guides you to his bedroom. The walls of his bedroom are a warm off shade of white and the comforter of his bed is burgundy red with black stripes. He then gets on his bed, laying on his back. You can't help yourself; you climb up and stick your face right into his big, sweaty right foot. The odor of his size 13 feet smells amazing. Your tongue explores every inch of his foot, the soles of his feet, every single toe, and between every single toe.

"Take your clothes off, right fucking now". Donovan said with a demanding tone.

You get up and remove your shoes, socks, shorts, and shirt. You take off your chain as well because it'll just get in the way. You crawl back on the bed and begin to unbutton his jeans. You pull off his jeans, then his white brief boxers. You then begin to suck on his massive 9-inch cock. He's already precuming from all the excitement. Still, without a doubt, he's the biggest you've ever taken, not even close to anyone else. Donovan is moaning lightly with his eyes closed and his head laid back as his right hand is playing with his left nipple. He uses his left hand and pushes your head all the way down on his cock. Your eyes begin to water and spit is coming out of your mouth nonstop as you begin to gag and struggle for air. He then takes his hand off the top of your head, you get off his cock then jack him off with your right hand and grip his balls with your left hand. You begin sucking and licking on the tip of his penis.

"Fuck, hmm, Michael, I want you to gag on my cock again"

You begrudgingly start deep-throating him again, you gag and gasp for air as your eyes begin to water again as his giant 9 inch slong is down your throat. He puts his right leg at an angle and his foot begins to play with your cock while you deep-throat him. The big meaty soles of his feet against your cock feel amazing, it just makes you want to suck his cock more and more. You then start to suck on his balls, one is the size of an egg, and the other is the size of a golf ball. They're both hanging quite significantly. He then stops you and throws you on your back, he presses his hands against your legs and starts tongue fucking you. His big, wet, warm tongue sliding and glossing all over your anus feels phenomenal, every second it feels as if his tongue is going deeper and deeper into you. He's eating you out so sloppy, his chin and around his lips are covered in spit. While he's eating you out his right hand is jacking off you're now throbbing penis. You don't leak pre-cum unless you're being fucked but it does feel so good. After six or seven minutes of being eaten out like this, you're moaning, quite loudly, at this point you want him to rearrange your insides. Donovan then gets up and has his hands on the soles of your feet, his cock is right pressed up against your asshole. He then takes his right hand and begins rubbing the tip of his penis on your asshole, it's nice and loose from him eating you out now. That being said, you need lube, he's too fucking big to take with just spit, but he knows that. He gets up and goes to the black drawer right across from the bed and gets out a 5 or 6-ounce thing of clear lube. He jumps right back on the bed and pours a healthy amount of lube on you asshole. Not so much that it becomes a slipping slide, but more than enough to where it'll be more manageable. At this point, he's just teasing your hole with the head of his cock, slipping it around and even poking a little bit inside of you. However, he's starting to insert himself inside of you. With every little thrust, he gets more and more inside of you by the fifth or sixth time the tip of his penis is inside of you, and with the girth he has it feels insane. He then starts thrusting slowly, your cock is throbbing and it's already leaking precum from him filling your insides. With every little thrust, he goes in a little deeper. At this point, he's about 7 inches in you. Out of nowhere, a powerful thrust comes from him, and suddenly all 9 inches of his fat cock are inside of you. You let out a shriek of pain, he's now fucking you mercilessly. The sound of his balls and pelvic area thrusting against your ass is making so much noise. He then holds down your hands as he begins to deep tongue kiss you; he's fucking you with such intense force. You were moaning in his mouth as he was breeding you, the pressure in your prostate was massive. At this rate, he was going to milk your prostate, and with him putting you down under all of his weight you couldn't fight him. Donovan stops kissing you and placed his hands back on the soles of your feet and begins thrusting harder, but now his rhythm is sloppy and he's starting to breathe more frantically. He has to slow down; he's going to make you explode.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuckkk, slow down, I'm going to explode, I can't, I can't." You screamed.

He didn't slow down, however. The next thing you know your guts begin to cramp and the pressure is about to release from your prostate. You grab the sheets of his bed firmly and begin to scream as 6 ropes of cum escape your penis. You're drooling and still gripping the bed firmly because he isn't slowing down. He then lets out a wild moan that sounds animalistic and thrusts so deep and hard in you that it almost triggers another prostate orgasm. You feel his cock throb and pulsate as it feels like gallons of warm salt water are being inserted into you. He then collapses on your body then starts tongue-kissing you again. He then whispers in your ear that you're fucking amazing. You crawl out from under his body and then begin to put on your clothes.

"Oh, um do you want to shower with me or stay for a bit? I mean we can get some lunch or something, it's on me." Donovan told you with a confused look.

"No, I have a little bit of work to do, so maybe another time. Is Wednesday good for you?" You replied.

"Um, yeah, yeah that sounds awesome, is 6 PM good with you? I get off at work around 5 PM so that'll give me time to freshen up." Donovan replied with excitement.

"Alright, sounds like we have plans." You said.

You put on all of your clothes then you head to the front door right after you hugged Donovan. You were more conflicted now. You're not sure if he could handle his body being ruined like that but at this point, he still deserves to suffer. When you arrived home, you called work and told them you needed a week off. You reconstructed the chemical formula you created. Instead of all the side effects that came together. It's just two effects; the penis loses 70% of its length and the person becomes extraordinarily horny. You stayed up 3 days in a row doing this. After that, you slept an entire day. So Donovan will be heading to your place tomorrow evening. The second effect you came up with will force him to take your cock balls deep. He'll be too small and on top of frustration. With that side effect, you'll be breeding him and teaching him how it feels to be the bitch under somebody, maybe it'll even humble him. It's now Wednesday evening, you've just gotten out of the shower and now you're in your black silk robe. You're waiting on the bright white comforter of your queen-sized bed. You told Donovan ahead of time that the door will be unlocked and just go straight upstairs to the wide open door. You prepared two 8-ounce glasses of vodka, put a strong strawberry syrup in his glass then mixed it with 2 fluid ounces of the chemical you created. When he consumes it the effects of the chemical will take hold within two minutes you'll get to see his penis go from a porn star cock to a micro penis in mere minutes. You hear your front door open and noise approaching. Donovan emerges in your room. He's wearing a gray muscle shirt, black mesh shorts, and the same coffee bean-colored flip-flops as last time. Donovan immediately drops his shorts to expose his giant 6-inch flaccid penis then kicks off his flip-flops. He has a cocky smirk you just fucking hate, but it'll be gone in a few minutes after he drinks the cocktail you made for him. You grab the two cocktails from the nice nightstand beside your bed then hand Donovan the red one.

"I made you some mint strawberry vodka, hope you enjoy it." You said with a huge smile.

"Why is yours clear? Don't like strawberries?" Donovan said with hesitation.

"I'm not the biggest fan of fruity alcohol." You replied.

Donovan grabs the glass and chugged it all down in 10 seconds, you have a massive grin because now you're going to see him suffer the way he made you suffer for years. In about two minutes things will start to happen. You were sitting on the edge of the bed; Donovan walks up to you and his cock is now half a foot away from your face. You begin sucking his cock and in five seconds it's already fully erect. His right hand to top your head as he's moaning and lightly thrusting his cock into your mouth. You don't mind gagging on that because this will be the last time you ever gag on him; he won't have the size down there for anyone to gag on him ever again. You can start to hear his stomach growl and rumble. You start to see him become visibly uncomfortable and rub his stomach with his left hand as his cock is still down your throat. You start to notice you're not gagging as much on his cock; you realize he's already starting to shrink. The second effect of the chemical you gave him is making him Extraordinarily horny, your mouth is filled with his precum. He's leaking like a faucet. He won't even notice when he starts to shrink until you get off of his cock. At this point his cock is only 4 or 5 inches, it's still extremely girth, of course. But he doesn't have a clue his head is leaned back and his eyes are closed as he still thrusting his cock down your throat. You're struggling to keep his penis in your mouth because of how much precum he's leaking. You're just swallowing it all because you don't want to get off of his cock until it's 2 or 3 inches to surprise him.

"Oh my god that feels unbelievable, how are you doing that to my penis head? it should be somewhere in your throat." Donovan moaned in pleasure.

You were twirling your tongue on the head of his penis while it was in your mouth. You have only been able to manage to do that when he was semi-hard. But right now he's only about 3 and a half inches; you're easily sucking his cock. Completely effortlessly, he has no clue. It must be the best head he's ever had. Thanks to the effects of the chemicals. He's never been so horny.

"Hmm, fuck, let me breed me that fat ass," Donovan said with a smirk.

For the first time in 5 or 6 minutes, you completely take his cock out of your mouth. He looks down; his face turns pale, his eyes widen, and his jaw drops.

"Hmm, wow that's small." You chuckled.

"What the fuck? What the fuck, no, no, I'm throbbing, why is it only 3 inches? Donovan shouted hysterically.

It was almost comical seeing such a small penis with a massive 6 and a half inches of girth leaking precum like it was almost pissing. You wonder if you should tell him he's lucky you didn't give him the original chemical. That he could've gained 70 pounds of fat, got acne, lost that massive girth, and would be in a far worse position. You decide not to. You go back to suck him a little bit more as he starts to panic because it's still shrinking, he moans in deep pleasure as you deep throat his small pathetic cock. Then he pushes you off.

"What did you do to me? What the actual fuck, it's still getting smaller. Fix it, fix it right now or I'll beat the living shit out of your wimpy faggot ass." Donovan shouted in rage with both hands over his head.

It finally stopped getting smaller, it was only around 2 and a half inches now. Donovan went into full panic mode and was freaking out; it was hilarious seeing that he was still throbbing and that there was still precum leaking out of it. You stand up and push him on the bed. After you take off your robe to reveal your rock-hard five-inch erection.

"Excellent, you're on your back already; the perfect position to breed you in." You said with a devilish smirk.

Donovan had a look of pure terror, he's always been a total top, he wouldn't even suck cock. Well, not that you know of. You jumped on the bed and began eating him out. He moans in pleasure as your tongue was assaulting his asshole. His cock already produced a puddle of precum on his stomach. You wiped up some pre-cum with your fingers and rubbed on his asshole.

"I'm going to use your precum as lube, you won't mind." You said.

DarPat230
DarPat230
25 Followers
12