Hmmm, Wow, That's Small

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, wait, no, don't, please don't." Donovan pleaded.

Before he could continue talking you shoved your entire penis inside of him, you've never seen his face turn so red. You began thrusting balls deep in him with no mercy. While you were pounding him you put your face into the sole of his right foot. You were licking all over his sole and sucking his toes while you were fucking him relentlessly.

"Fuck, fuck yes, fuck me, fuck me like the whore I am." Donovan moaned in pleasure.

You move your face away from the sole of his foot, then spit on his face. You begin fucking him harder and harder and harder until you can feel your cock swell as you were about to cum. You give him one last final powerful thrust deep into his insides. A massive river of cum erupts from your penis as you moan in pleasure. Right when you cum he shoots a huge load out of his tiny cock. You roll beside him; the extreme horniness of the chemical has ware off, and Donovan begins to cry. His flaccid penis is only half an inch.

"Well since we're done here you can go ahead and leave. Let's do this another time, that ass felt so fucking good." You said.

"What did you do to me? Please, how do I fix it?" Donovan cried.

"Well it's not going to wear off, you'll just have to get used to being a small cock loser. It's kind of ironic for you, isn't it? You chuckled.

"And you think I'll come back to you after this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" Donovan screamed.

"Well, what gay guy wants a micro penis fast food worker?" You laughed.

Donovan began to burst into tears. He put back on his black mesh shorts followed by his shirt then his flip-flops. Before he left the room he gives you one more look. You've never seen him cry before it was one of those looks you would never forget. He looked filled with sadness, regret, pity, and fury. It wasn't even half of the things you wanted. Yet, you're full of regret now, you're not the bigger man. He is, but he'll come back to you. He has nothing now to be proud of. After he leaves you just lay butt naked on the cum, sweat, and spit-soaked comforter of your bed. You think about burning a vanilla candle, maybe read a book too. The night is young, you can relax naked on that disgusting comforter for a smidge longer.

12