Ho Ho Hoe!

Story Info
Santa fucks a sissy.
1.4k words
4.41
13k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers

I always thought my old neighbour Jim was a real loser. Big, fat and old at 40, he couldn't hold down a job to save his life. Our apartments shared a corridor, and he never bothered to keep his end tidy. He put his rubbish bags outside the door and left them there for days, stinking the place out.

In short, he was a regular slob..

I think the reason he couldn't keep a job was because he drank too much. Whenever I had to knock on his door - usually to complain about the smell or his loud TV - he always answered with a drink in his hand, and usually slurred his speech. Even by lunchtime, you could bet he'd be swizzled.

The only job he seemed able to keep was as a department store Santa..

Every December, he worked at the same place, the largest independent store in town. I'm told he'd been on the regular payroll there, only got fired for being unreliable. But he'd been such a good Santa they asked him to carry on doing it.

By the time I met him, it was the only work he got all year..

Come November, the noise from his TV set would stop a lot earlier, and there'd be less cigarette smoke in the corridor of a morning. That was how I knew he was getting into training for his annual month of work!

Also, he'd be a lot more friendly..

For the rest of the year, Jim was gruff, grumpy and at best barely polite. He wasn't a big man, just fat, and waddled more than he walked, but still I was a little bit frightened of him. He had a menacing glint in his eye, and sometimes seemed to lurch towards me in a way I didn't much like.

But once he started at the store, it was a different story. He was cheery, and always keen to share a friendly word. I didn't much care for Everyday Jim, but I rather liked Santa Jim.

One fine night, in the week before Christmas, we arrived back home at the very same time..

It was about nine. I'd been out shopping, and Jim couldn't have long finished his shift at the department store. I was laden down with bags, which he offered to help me with.

We got in the lift together and I was quite relaxed; he was all smiles. Reaching our floor, I opened my door and he followed me in, putting my bags on the kitchen table for me.

"Thanks Jim," I said, smiling sweetly. "Would you like a coffee?"

"Don't mind if I do," he replied.

I put the kettle on, then showed him into the lounge. I made the coffee, and carried it through. But when I next looked at Jim, I almost dropped the tray..

He'd transformed into Santa!

He must have had the costume on underneath his waterproofs, with the big white woolly beard and long pointy stocking cap in his coat pockets. Anyway, he was quite the part and seemed larger than life, as if the costume had made him a couple of feet taller.

"Ho ho ho!" he boomed.

"What's all this, Jim?" I asked.

"There's no Jim here, only Santa!" he roared, "I've had a very hard day delivering presents to good little children, and think I deserve a little succour from my pretty young neighbour, don't you, ho ho?"

Behind his fluffy white beard, I noticed that glint in his eye, the one I didn't much care for. I began to tremble. "I d-don't know what you mean!" I stammered.

"Oh, but I think you do!" he boomed, taking a stride towards me that deftly blocked the door. "I want to put you on my naughty list!"

"W-why would you want to do that?" I asked.

"Because I want you to be a naughty slut!"

Saying which, Santa dropped his trousers, to reveal a pair of bright red boxers that failed to hide an impressive bulge. "Give Santa his succour," he said, "and you'll get a special present from him this year, ho ho!"

Just because I hadn't any better idea, I decided to go with the flow. Kneeling before him, I eased his large, quivering meat-rod out of the boxers and ran my newly manicured fingers gently up and down the stem.

"Mmm, Santa's a big, bad boy!" I admitted, "Perhaps I should give him some succour after all!"

"Ho ho ho!" boomed Jim appreciatively.

Santa's cherry was throbbing hard, and glistening with creamy precum. I ran my tongue lasciviously over it, licking off the cream, and Jim groaned with pleasure.

Then I delved lower and began sucking his balls. Gently, I sucked each in and out through my lips several times, till they both glowed from lip gloss.

Next, I lapped my way up his quivering stem, kissing and sucking every square inch till at last I got back to the cherry, which was crowned with a fresh blob of cream.

Running my tongue over it once more, I licked off the salty cum before wrapping my lips around the cherry and swallowing as much as I could take. In all, some half a dozen inches of bulging manhood disappeared down my throat, and he began to groan with pleasure as I worked my lips up and down, blowing and sucking, building a momentum that soon had his groin working overtime.

"Ho ho ho!" he boomed, placing a firm hand at the back of my head and easing a further inch of solid meat down my throat. I gagged a little, but persevered. I was tasting an awful lot of salt, so knew where this was going.

And sure enough..

"Ho ho ho!" yelled Santa, as the first heady spurt of cream spattered the back of my throat. The rest of his generous load soon followed, as he rapidly filled my mouth with furious lashings of warm, creamy cum.

Only when semi-flaccid did he at last release my head. I was gasping for breath, and gurgling on cum that trickled out from between my lips.

"Well, Santa," I said, wiping my chin, "I've kept my half of the bargain - so where's my special present, then?"

"Ho ho ho!" he replied, "Come here, naughty little girl!"

He sat himself on my armchair, and I stood before him just like a kid might do in the department store.

"Here you are!" he boomed..

And put his hand under my skirt!

Having been out on a cold winter's night, I was wearing opaque, 80 denier black tights over my panties, as well as thigh-high boots. Santa placed his middle finger deftly between my little balls and began to massage my tiny cock with his palm.

Groaning with pleasure, I placed my hands around his neck as spasms shook my legs.

"Ho ho ho!" he boomed, as he picked me up and carried me into the bedroom..

Santa lay me on the bed, and I quickly tugged my woollen dress over my head to reveal my lacy black bra. A damp patch had spread through my panties onto the gusset of my tights, making it look like I'd pissed myself.

But Santa knew better..

He pulled my panties and tights down together onto my upper thighs, then placed the heels of my thigh-high stilettos on his shoulders. By now his manhood had revived completely; he once more dropped his trousers and there stood a ramrod, in search of a muzzle.

The sight of it so excited me that the last of my cream came in quick spurts onto my naked belly. Wasting no time, I rubbed it onto the ramrod, which Santa forced hard into my tight little hole.

Workmanlike and mechanical, Jim took long, deep thrusts that stretched my rim to breaking point. Each stroke was rhythmic and relentless. My legs tried to flail, but he held fast to my stiletto boots, so the play was all in my butt-cheeks, which bounced around like jelly.

At last there came a deep groan, and Santa fired his mighty load into my burning ass. It was sheer bliss, and tears of joy blurred the sight of him pulling out, though I heard many a grunt of satisfaction.

"Ho ho, Merry Christmas!" he boomed, and hurriedly left the apartment.

I never saw Santa again..

Early in the New Year, Jim was evicted for rent arrears. Perhaps he should have spent more time working and less time fucking?

But he left me a legacy..

Every time I see anyone dressed as Santa, I get real horny and go all weak at the knees!

Merry Christmas xx

CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers