All Comments on 'Ho, Ho, Hoes, Merry Chrissymas'

by GoneGray

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What a neat story and I enjoyed reading it. I liked the twist in the story (fucking his soon to be sister without their knowledge) and I liked how you developed the characters. This story had me reading more for the story than for the sex. The dialogue was good also. I hope you will continue this story as I want to see where you take this and how they cope with the new love they will discover. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It never was

Sex between step children has been going on forever. In many cases it was dictated by societal and tribal customs if spouses were separated by death or capture by a rival tribe. I know of nowhere it is against the law for the legally adults.

Great story, character development, and dialogue.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story hope there's going to be another chapter or more.

PrfsrPrfsrover 4 years ago
Great story!

Loved it! Just a few writing errors prevented five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb

What a clever premise, and so well written. Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed your story very much. Loved the idea of the new blended family and how the parents were so understanding and supportive. Please continue the story into the future.

ocaladouglasocaladouglasover 4 years ago

great story had me glued to it from beginning to end.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

Such a good story and it left me wanting more.

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Great

Great xmas story, loved it! Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great read. Enjoyed it !!

wordsworth_iiwordsworth_iiover 4 years ago
Brilliantly done.

Well executed, fun to read, short enough to enjoy in one sitting, yet developed as a story. Thanks!

Deepreader123Deepreader123over 4 years ago
Five stars!

I've been reading through all the contest entries and, IMO this is the best one so far! It's two parts sex and one part hallmark movie. A fabulous and heady combination that sells tens of thousands of romance novels every year. You have a gift for sensual story telling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

One of the BEST that I have read on this site. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Five stars only because I can’t give it six

The story worked at every level. I want more.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
There aren't enough stars . . .

On the page to give you what I want. You made me laugh and giggle (I NEVER giggle)! You made cringe and cry before I had tears of joy running down my face. Love isn't supposed to come with conditions, with guards or stiffness and crushing sadness. It is LOVE; the one thing in our lives that makes this hell on Earth easier to bear. Sometimes it is just the love of family, but sometimes it is more. Thank you for that beautiful story of more! Please keep writing, I adored this one!! I hope you do well in the contest!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

I have read, honestly, dozens and dozens of stories on this site, always going for the long, well developed ones. And this takes the cake, I think, in every way. It has that taboo, alluring connection yet isn’t just jam packed with sex and lust, but a truly excellent love story was developed that I have been looking for, for so long. The idea, while I have never had a sister myself, of a taboo but especially intimate relationship like that developing, just sends tingles through my spine. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written and very enjoyable

As a senior / senior (older than the author) I find that there are few stories I can relate to. This one brought back fond memories from fifty plus years ago.

Life hardly ever goes as planned and the ending for this story was warm and believable.

If you happen to revamp the ending I would be interested in reading it. Thank you.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

I loved the story. I'm not sure why, but I had a hard time figuring out who was talking, especially in the beginning. I'll chalk it up to my old brain.

Thanks for sharing this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well...DAMN!

I almost passed this story up after seeing the strange title and then reading the admonitions in the brief intro before the story. Lord, I’m so glad I didn’t, I haven’t laughed so hard in months. I don’t think I can come up with enough accolades to lay onto this story, so I’ll just say that it certainly deserves Five Stars, and I wish I could give it 25. Outstanding story, made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love story at its best

I never expected the ending. It really deserves 5 stars.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 3 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for the well written story.

GregJohnson1958GregJohnson1958about 3 years ago

Any chance of a second chapter?

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 3 years ago

Well written. Darn enjoyable. Good humor along with the story. Thanks

Tiku21Tiku21about 3 years ago

I have a huge grin on my face. nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW, THINK THIS WAS YOUR BEST.

YOU SHOULD WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER OR TWO, MINUS THE WHORE TARA

ForbiddenLover78ForbiddenLover78over 2 years ago

Read a few sibcest stories on here where the dad goes apesh*t and beats the guy up and disowns him, so it's really nice and heartwarming for them to get their parents' blessing like that. I really enjoyed this one, as short as it is. Thanks :)

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

I have unequivocally fallen in love with a number of your female characters. Great story!

Charlestwin5012Charlestwin5012over 1 year ago

Not many of these stories make me cry. This one did. In a good way.

stewartbstewartbover 1 year ago

Well this really deserves the "5". A very fresh look at a christmas event story. Thank you for your time and effort ... it was really enjoyed !

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hot more Tara

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

hi 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoneGray@GoneGray
Inspired to try writing from this site. First fiction in my life submitted June 2019. Have been very honored by all the positive comments and the voting scores. I'm so glad that many of you enjoy my stories, and I hope to keep improving my skills.