All Comments on 'Hoarded Destiny'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chytownchytown11 months ago

****You write a good story just not to my kind. I love the Non-Erotic stories. I have read some of almost every category and now I'm reading Non-Erotic. Good luck and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked the writing and story line, but it just quit??????????

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I read good stories wherever I find them, and this seems to be a good start to what could be a good story.

That said, this isn't the kind of story I come her looking for so it's hit or miss if I find them. I think you would probably find more readers who are looking for your kind of story if you posted it on a site where it fits in better, such as RoyalRoad or ScribbleHub. I know those are two sites I visit when looking for this kind of story.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm definitely not saying you shouldn't also post it here.

MissMudMissMud11 months ago

I enjoyed the little bit you gave us and I would like to read more. You are a good writer!

GrayWolf53GrayWolf5311 months ago

Exelant start to what could be something great. I will await more with high hopes. Please continue.

GrayWolf53GrayWolf5311 months ago

An excellent start to something that could be great. I await more. Please continue.

GrayWolf53GrayWolf5311 months ago

An Excellent start to something that could be great. Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
4/24/24 UPDATE: Hello friends, it's been a few months. The first part of 2024 was a bit rough for me and my writing got paused for a while. However I am back up to speed in life and I hope to again be filling your computers or other reading devices with more outlandish and ver...