Hobson's Choice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alan D
Alan D
497 Followers

"Wow!" said Alex, catching her breath. "You have some great ideas, John."

I sat up again, and kissed Karen's right breast, nipping her nipple and sucking it deep in my mouth. She gasped. "Aaaahhh, I feel that all the way through my body!"

I switched to Alex's left breast, right next to Karen's, giving it the same treatment. "Ooohh!" Same reaction. Back to Karen, other breast this time, then Alex, switching back and forth, the girls lifting their breasts to my mouth when they knew their turn was coming. Alex reached over and caressed Karen's breast, Karen returned the favour. They turned slightly towards each other, but still giving me access. Now I felt breasts in the back of my head as I kissed the other.

The girls were starting to breathe heavier, as was I. I was still maintaining control, but it was getting harder to do, as the girls had not stopped caressing my dick the whole time. "OK, ladies, you need to give him a break now, or you know what is going to happen."

They giggled happily, and protested half-heartedly, but they stopped moving their hands, even if they didn't let go. I was fine with this compromise, their hands still felt great, and it gave me some time to simmer down. My arms were getting tired again, and I sat up.

"Let's switch," said Karen. "John, you lie down, and we'll be on top." That wasn't a bad idea either, - the girls sat astride one leg each, their breasts sticking out proudly from their chests, just in perfect reach of my hands. I wasted no time to start holding and squeezing them, tweaking their nipples and fondling their heavy full globes as they hung down over my face. We kissed again, - long triple kisses which slowly and steadily excited us all.

Their now moist pussies were rubbing against my thighs. Obviously enjoying it, the girls increased the rubbing, - up and down my leg, their juices flowing over my legs. I reached down and inserted a finger under each pussy, conveniently putting me right on their stiffening little nubbins. It was fascinating to see them react in tandem, almost as puppets on the same string. Their chests and faces flushed and their breathing became more ragged.

"Oh GOD! I have never been so horny," gasped Karen, unable to bear it any more in silence. "I need you to fuck me right now!"

"Yes, John, - now – PLEASE – we need it now!" (Alex).

"Lie back down again," I said, "and relax. There is lots of time and we're going to do this right!"

They lay down on their backs again, and I spread their legs, lifting Karen's leg so it was lying across Alex' stomach. Their two pussies were looking at me, side by side; Karen's neatly trimmed auburn bush, contrasting excitingly with Alex's russet arrow. Both sets of lips were open, showing the deep pink interior, and each with a red clitoris standing to attention, - so different, and yet so familiar somehow.

I let my hand start exploring Karen, while I put my lips to Alex's bush, kissing and sucking her outer lips, while letting my tongue explore her depth. She bucked, clenching her teeth and gasping for air. "Oh John! Yes, Yes, - ohmygod, ohmygod, aaaaaaah!"

Karen was having her own reaction to my fingers, but she was reaching for my head, as if feeling it was her turn. I swapped over; savouring Karen's clean fresh taste, similar, but subtly different to Alex's, while my fingers continued stimulating Alex. The two bodies twitched as if out of control, their hands clasping my head, but without competing, just conveying their desire and excitement.

Their openings were tight, and my finger didn't get far in before the hymen stopped progress. I pushed a little and used two fingers after a while, gently opening them up as much as I could without causing discomfort. My efforts were appreciated, - each time I switched from hand to mouth, I had a fresh supply of excretions to enjoy.

I moved Karen's hips on top of Alex's, while their upper bodies were lying side by side, and moved up between them. With an effort I bent my throbbing prick down flat against Karen's pussy and pushed it down between her lips until it touched Alex's pussy lips below. Both pussies radiated intense heat and their lubrication made the passage very easy between the two sets of lips. Each clit got its share of stimulation, as did my dick as it slid up and down in the slick channel formed by the two pussies.

They were ready, and eager for the final step and gaspingly told me so. "Now John, for Christ's sake," panted Alex, twitching with lust.

"I can't take this any longer," moaned Karen. "PLEASE do me now!"

I pulled back a little and aimed at Alex's passage. Immediately, both girls' hands were there to help me to the target. I slid into Alex about two inches before meeting the expected obstacle. "YesYesYesYes!" Alex pushed up against me, lifting Karen in the process. Karen helped by lifting as well and pushing on my ass with her free hand. I burst through just as Alex came, the pain was but a quick grimace before she lost it completely, - shouting and crying and cumming and cumming while clasping me inside her.

Karen waited all of a minute before she pulled me out of Alex and unceremoniously stuffed me into her own passage and pushed up to meet me. I had no time to prepare and be gentle, - I went through her maidenhead like an express train, bottoming in a heartbeat. Karen exploded in a loud and intense orgasm as well, just as Alex was in the aftermath of hers. I managed to control my own, - God knows how. I kept my dick in Karen, continuing my strokes for a little, then pulled out and went back to give Alex some more strokes. Both of them shuddered and shivered, as they slowed down and finally lay there as in a faint, seemingly unable to move or speak.

I slowed down as well, and withdrew. I stood up and placed them side-by-side. They were like sacks of flour to move, - with no reaction to my manipulation at all.

I bent down and kissed their pussies again, one after the other. I couldn't resist nibbling and sucking as well. There was a little blood in both of them from the ravaging of their virginities, but their wonderful tastes made that irrelevant. This time I could get deep in their pussies, with my fingers as well as my tongue, and I settled down to my own enjoyment of these two wonderful bodies After a while they started stirring again, moving their hips to give me better access. Between my fingers and my mouth I slowly but steadily brought them back up to a new high. Almost simultaneously they came once more, with more cries of joy and abandon.

They both reached for me and made room for me between them. I lay on my back, my dick waving in the wind with one satisfied ex-virgin in each arm. They held me tight, showering me with kisses. After a while, they calmed down enough to talk.

Alex was the first to find her voice. "I never imagined it could be like this," she said almost timidly. "Everyone says it really hurts and it doesn't feel good at all. But I feel wonderful! It was just fantastic! Thank you thank you thank you for making me feel like this!"

"Yes, John," said Karen with a happy smile. "How can anyone think that something this good is an awful experience, - but that's what my friend Simone said it was. I have never felt this good in my life! There was a little pain, sure, but it was nothing. And when you filled me up completely, I felt like.... I don't know even how to express it!"

"Exactly," said Alex. "Having you all inside me was just incredible. Please can we do it again, John, - can we?"

They suddenly discovered my prick standing to attention between them, and grabbed it, then just as quickly relaxed to a gentle grip. "Sorry," they said in unison, - they had obviously figured it out by this time. "Gently, right?"

"You got it," I said. "We sure do," laughed Karen. "And we're going to use it some more, right Alex?" They both looked at me smilingly, then moved their heads into position and kissed up and down the length of my cock.

"He's as good as new," smiled Alex and swallowed my dick to the hilt in one smooth motion. Karen looked at her enviously. "Oh all right, - here!"' said Alex after coming up for air and handed it over. Karen made a determined effort, but couldn't get it very deep, so she went back to gentle sucking, accompanied by hand movements from both girls.

I revelled in the amazing sensations for a while, before I stopped them. "Girls," I said. "Let's fuck some more." They laughed happily at my terse invitation.

"How should we do it?" asked Karen. "Can you do us both again?" I didn't respond, I just lay back and helped Karen up on top. She sat across my hips, her still wet pussy inches from my dick.

Alex smiled and reached out a hand to help. "Lift up, Karen," she said and carefully placed my stiff dick at Karen's waiting opening.

Karen slid down with a rush of exhalation until she was bottomed out. She made a grimace. "This is much deeper than before," she said uncertainly. "I am not sure I can take all this."

"Well, you are in the perfect position to control that," I smiled. "Just take as much as feels good, and we'll see how it goes."

Alex still had her hand underneath Karen's pussy, and I could feel her starting to stroke and tickle Karen's clit. Karen gave a jerk and raised herself up, then slid right down again, but not all the way down this time. "Oh that feels sooo good!" she exclaimed in a bewildered voice. "This is even better than before, how can that even be possible?"

I kissed her and smiled. "This is how it should always be," I said gently. "Nothing but pleasure and love, - no pain, no doubt no uncertainty, - just float away and let yourself go. Take your time, we have plenty!"

Karen started fucking me in earnest, and I responded in kind. I reached up and pulled her upper body tight against me, her huge firm breasts squashed against my chest, and her trim and powerful hips and ass doing all the work. Alex had pulled back a little, but when she saw Karen's position, she moved behind her and started stroking the globes of Karen's ass. I could sense Karen's increased excitement. I reached down with my own hand and traced the crack of Karen's ass with my finger, - down, down until I was tickling the tight pucker of her asshole. Alex was paying attention, and her finger joined mine. Before pulling my finger away, I could feel Alex pushing against Karen's asshole, and slip inside, - then her head joined in and I could tell her tongue was busy tickling there as well.

We fucked like this for a while; all of us building to a crescendo. Karen came with another whoosh of air, her whole body tight as a bowstring as she shook and shimmied, impaled on my disk and with Alex's finger in her ass. I kept going as if nothing had happened, and Karen opened her eyes wide in disbelief. "Ah ah ah ah ah," she grunted as she bounced vigorously, and then came again, with a grin on her face as wide as the sky and laughing happily.

"Now this is what I call fucking," she burst out, and went at it again, as if going for the record.

Alex had been patiently (well almost patiently) waiting her turn, and she clearly though her time had come, because she grabbed Karen and kissed her soundly, and then gently, but firmly pulled her off me. I in turn moved Karen around so she faced Alex, who was taking her place on my dick. She helped me into Alex, then leant forward and kissed her deeply and passionately. "Oh Alex, it gets better every time," she sighed. "Just wait and see."

With a sly wink at me, she pulled Alex down on my prick until she too bottomed out. "AAAAHHHHH!" Alex exclaimed. "Oh God that feels so incredible!" She kissed Karen back and their upper bodies came together in a tender embrace, breasts mashed against breasts, both of them in rapture. Alex developed a fascinating rhythm in her bounce, with a combination of twisting, moving forward and backward and clasping me with strong internal muscles at the same time. It was driving me crazy.

Alex came almost gently, compared with her first outburst, but her whole body was tensed up as she shook in her orgasm. As with Karen, I just kept going, and she too burst into a big smile as she went back to business. I pulled Karen back from my chest and positioned her over my face, giving my lips and tongue free access to her dripping pussy and ass. She jerked as I first nibbled her stiff little button, then began grinding her pussy into my face. I had to lift her up to get some air, and she got the message, and started giving me room to breathe, without breaking contact. I moved one hand to each firm ass and sought out their assholes.

The extra stimulation was all it took, in perfect unison we all came. I blew a fire-hose stream of cum into Alex, while she raised her head and wailed in ecstasy. Karen came in a burst of liquid, which I lapped up as fast as I could. Then we all collapsed, the girls still embracing, and me still embedded in pussy and asses.

The sudden silence must have alerted the others to the climax, because they crept into the room and stood by the bed shaking their heads in wonder. "You don't have to tell me," said Alya with a grin. "I know how you feel. Isn't he just incredible?"

"Did he really do both of you at the same time," asked Sandy enviously.

"And how," exclaimed Alex happily.

"Unbelievable!" said Karen weakly. "It was just unbelievable." Sandy looked more and more unhappy, and I took pity on her.

"Your turn next," I said, "if that's still what you want?"

She lit up. "God yes," she burst out. "Can we do it now?"

I smiled. "Not quite yet, pumpkin, - but we still have another day....."

...to be continued.

Alan D
Alan D
497 Followers